Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #261
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 459 459
al gore also said he invented the internet....im not racist in any way shape or form but i dont believe anybody should get money for slavery. it was a very long time ago and although racism is still prevalent today and unfortunatly always will be nobody alive was ever a slave and neither were the parents of anybody alive. Not even the grandparents for that matter.

Last edited by LakerFan; 01-08-2007 at 11:31 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #262
south875 
space
space
$2,006 | Props total: 2 2
gore= a democratic version of bush..both pretty clueless and could pass for retards at times
 01-08-2007, 11:37 AM         #263
iamthatgurl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whether u agree with reparations or not... he deserves props for standing up and talking about it
 01-08-2007, 11:42 AM         #264
rush0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k reperations. I'm gonna get mine myself.
 01-08-2007, 11:58 AM         #265
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall are gonna get 13.99 each
 01-08-2007, 11:58 AM         #266
Sirocco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 south875 said:
gore= a democratic version of bush..both pretty clueless and could pass for retards at times
your kidding right? go look him up at wikipedia. smh.
 01-08-2007, 12:02 PM         #267
Los Cereablos  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staggolee420 said:
Native Canadians up here have been receiving government funding for the way they were historically mistreated and the money, for the majority, goes to booze, cigarettes, and drugs. Now granted not all of these people are like this, but lets just say in a town of 1000 people (SandyBay, Sask.) with 500 children, 400 of them had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Ive seen these peoples kids eating dog food because Daddy needs booze. I really, really dont think giving MONEY is a good idea. How bout schooling? Medicare? Employment opportunities?? Something that will encourage an effort from a person to make their life better, not just a payoff.

Now half of you will probably think Im racist because I dont support the idea lol.

racist
 11 years ago '05        #268
rara68 
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
everybody can say that money dont change sh*t and no one deservers money that they didnt work for but the bottom line is that all the plantation owners that were rich 100 years ago had kids and those kids had kid and all of them are living of the work of our great grandparents, what make them any different. the fact is that money does change alot of things it gives you alot of power to be able to do things you otherwise could not do
 11 years ago '05        #269
420dipset 1 heat pts
space
space
$148 | Props total: 30 30
Realisticly the majority of the people that got the money would spend it on alcohol, drugs, cars, rims,diamonds and ttrying to ball out.
 01-08-2007, 12:37 PM         #270
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamthatgurl said:
whether u agree with reparations or not... he deserves props for standing up and talking about it
No, he doesn't deserve props.

The creator of this thread made the whole story up. Why hasn't this been deleted yet????
 11 years ago '05        #271
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Dos-effect said:
I feel you YoSef.....just looking at some of these post...."n*ggas dont want to work"?

bi*ch I got a job....every brother I know got a job....black people do work....9-5 jobs........Black people are not going to spend the money on dumb sh*t...at least not all of us....Alot of blacks have good heads on thier shoulders....they have bills on property that they own.....Im so sick of this board......You fu*king f*gs dont know sh*t about black people except what you see on the Chappele show.

And Reperations IS NOT UNFAIR.....only a white person feels that way....no black man who faces black struggle will EVER take that stance....because we all know its not about the money.....but the human decency to say that Black Americans are a part of this country.....that they respect our history as not just another way it was....but with actual understanding that enslavment for that long will be detrimental to the sucess of any race......especially if that race has to f!ght through post slavery racism to the extent of horrific terrorism

Realest statement I read so far. Most of the people on here opposing this are white. LOL which is funny to me, cause yall try to steal everything we do. For God sakes we are on a Hip Hop message board discussing this. I mean they try to steal the way we talk the music we listen to, our swagger. They want to do everthing like us except be around us. Thats why we gotta switch our shyt up so much, cause once white people get on it its dead. They got some cool white people in the world, but most of them are not. Most of them are hateful and deny it to themselves. But Gore is right if I got 40 acres and a mule, Id sell the mule, sell 20 acres, build a house on my land, and open up a business dealing with cars, clothing, or computer/electronics. These white folks dont want to see a brother doing no shyt like that, so they always gonna say we dont deserve payback.
 01-08-2007, 01:30 PM         #272
SKILLZ2283  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout F&#kin time.. Real shyt though it too late for that.. Now they want to start think in bout us.. BUllshyt!!! U DIG
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago