Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 10-14-2006, 02:07 AM         #221
muzikfrk75  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake...
 10-14-2006, 04:42 AM         #222
nightcrawler_m  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it would be nice to have reparations for older black people..... u know the ones that had it harder then us
 10-14-2006, 08:23 AM         #223
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cashville2400 said:
So what have you done to deserve reparations? Maybe your ancestors do but not you because you have done nothing to deserve them.

you have done nothing to oppose reparations. You have no other reason other then the fact that it would offend you as a white person. Why whites find it so easy to disconnect themselves with slavery is a mystery to me.

Your right whites of today HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....but why are yall opposing it so hard? What do you loose if this happens? So some corporation who used to trade human beings like live stock plummets.....big deal....we as black people are very smart people....the money will just go into building up more corporatins that are more fair and balanced.

It means change...and you all know it.....no more will you be able to look at blacks and black culture as some rebellious group of people who dont give a fu*k...because we will be able to integrate more efficiently....and get our kids better education...and increase living conditions for our people...we will be able to have more of a upperhand and yall are scared we will treat white people like they treat us......its nothing new white people had the same fears after the abolition of slavery...its fear of black domination.......thats what you all are subconciously opposing......and its funny cause yall dont even know it

To me its like yall dont think black people deserve to come up...thats why yall are hating so much......so what if its on some one else dime...IT HAPPEN TO US FOR CENTURIES.....some rich yuppie born in millions wont have that trust fund....and you shed a tear......but you look at any impoverished neighborhoods where lillte kids are starving to death and say its thier own fault............and who says this country has changed?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-14-2006 at 08:25 AM..
 10-14-2006, 09:29 AM         #224
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
you have done nothing to oppose reparations. You have no other reason other then the fact that it would offend you as a white person. Why whites find it so easy to disconnect themselves with slavery is a mystery to me.

Your right whites of today HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....but why are yall opposing it so hard? What do you loose if this happens? So some corporation who used to trade human beings like live stock plummets.....big deal....we as black people are very smart people....the money will just go into building up more corporatins that are more fair and balanced.

It means change...and you all know it.....no more will you be able to look at blacks and black culture as some rebellious group of people who dont give a fu*k...because we will be able to integrate more efficiently....and get our kids better education...and increase living conditions for our people...we will be able to have more of a upperhand and yall are scared we will treat white people like they treat us......its nothing new white people had the same fears after the abolition of slavery...its fear of black domination.......thats what you all are subconciously opposing......and its funny cause yall dont even know it

To me its like yall dont think black people deserve to come up...thats why yall are hating so much......so what if its on some one else dime...IT HAPPEN TO US FOR CENTURIES.....some rich yuppie born in millions wont have that trust fund....and you shed a tear......but you look at any impoverished neighborhoods where lillte kids are starving to death and say its thier own fault............and who says this country has changed?
Just face the fact that you don't deserve reperations. Why is that so hard? It has nothing to do with who has the upperhand or fear of black domination and conquering the world

It's not that black people don't deserve to "come up", nobody's hating. Everyone deserves to "come up"....but only if they earn it. You can't expect a free hand out cause you're struggling right now. I'm struggling too. Stop living life in the past dude, I didn't get reperations for being part Native American.

It's the simple fact that you just don't deserve compensation for something that did not happen to you, nor affect you.

If I look at impoverished neighborhoods where little kids are starving to death and say its their own fault, I'd be an idiot. But these impoverished neighborhoods that have white kids and hispanic kids in them too doesn't mean only black people should get helped out because the color of their skin.
 10-14-2006, 09:31 AM         #225
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *FeS_RoY* said:
hell yea i deserve to be reinbursed, pay up muhfu*kas
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO BE PAID? HOW MUCH DO U PAY FOR A LACK OF SELF? WE HAVE NO TRUE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR HISTIRY. WHAT LANGUAGE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE SPEAKING? WHERE IS YA FAMILY REALLY FROM? HOW MUCH IS YOUR ANCESTORS LIVES WORTH? HOW MUCH DOES SOMEONE HAVE TO PAY YOU TO REPEATEDILY r*pe YOUR WOMEN? HOW MUCH DOES YOUR GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT GRAND FATHER PRIDE COST? HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO ACCEPT FOR THE LYNCHING AND BEATINGS?
THEY CAN'T PAY ME ENOUGH SO fu*k REPERATIONS. REPERATIONS IS NOT 40 ACRES AND A LEXUS. YOU WANT TO GIVE US REPERATIONS THEN GIVE US THE COUNTRY THAT WE BUILT.

AND BY THE WAY ITS REIMBURSEB
 11 years ago '04        #226
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
Gore that n*gga! :applause:
 10-14-2006, 09:33 AM         #227
dotunolas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
money is the root of all evil.

We human beings(Blacks/White) even Mexicans 2. we have to emancipate ourselfs from mental slavery. most black will be very happy to be bribed by our fu*ked up government. but now u will be silenced because u are taking the money. so we lose alot of pride and u know if our government give u something u are giving them something back in 10 folds.

why cant they use that money to make HIGHER Education (University) 100% FREE.
 10-14-2006, 09:34 AM         #228
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Just face the fact that you don't deserve reperations. Why is that so hard? It has nothing to do with who has the upperhand or fear of black domination and conquering the world

It's not that black people don't deserve to "come up", nobody's hating. Everyone deserves to "come up"....but only if they earn it. You can't expect a free hand out cause you're struggling right now. I'm struggling too. Stop living life in the past dude, I didn't get reperations for being part Native American.

It's the simple fact that you just don't deserve compensation for something that did not happen to you, nor affect you.

If I look at impoverished neighborhoods where little kids are starving to death and say its their own fault, I'd be an idiot. But these impoverished neighborhoods that have white kids and hispanic kids in them too doesn't mean only black people should get helped out because the color of their skin.
THERE ARE PLENTY OF NATIVE AMERICANS THAT GOT REPERATIONS, AS WELL AS JAPANESE THAT WAS PLACED IN INTERIM CAMP DURING THE WHOLE PEARL HARBOR SITUATION......I AGREE WITH YOU BUT I LIKE TO LET THE FACTS BE KNOWN....YOU MAY NOT HAVE GOTTEN REPERATIONS BUT YOUR PEOPLE DID (I KNOW THERE ARE MAD DIFFERENT TRIBES BUT THE SAME APPLY WITH AFRICA SO I'M JUST GOING TO SAY YOUR PEOPLE)
 11 years ago '05        #229
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
money isn't going to better the black culture in America. If they want to give us money then the money should be invested in organizations and inner-city projects (such as programs for the cities and not projects like the hood, but that'd be nice to do as well) that would uplift the community, educate and influnce black society that are heavily troubled by numerous things and talk to the community to see what other things can be done to truly make an impact. I think more gov't work in N.O. would be a priority and that's outside of the circle of reparations.
 11 years ago '05        #230
kevg77 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 54 54
must be election time
oh wait it is.
democrats are dirty
 10-14-2006, 11:31 AM         #231
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:

Who said anything about conquering the world? How about you start actually reading with comprehension instead of seeing what you want to see.......Its not about getting money cause someone is broke...it can go to rich, poor, well off families...whatever...but that money is rightfully owed to us

And did you say slavery doesnt affect blacks in America? You just lost your whole argument....with that one ignorant statement......no more to say
 10-14-2006, 12:12 PM         #232
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in response to the responses of the last few comments ive made:

look im white and ive lived in a poor all black neighborhood all my life, ive been a victim to discrimination and racism a LOT in my lifetime, plenty more than most of you on here who are screamin about reparations. im not lookin for yall to feel sorry for me, its made me a better, stronger person, and has taught me not to be as ignorant as those who have hated on me because of MY skin color. im not lookin for reparations to the wrongs that been done to me, im not lokin for attention, im not jealous that black people are getting more attention, it has nothin to do with that. im just sick of people screamin out racism every chance they get, and expectin them to get special treatment, as if that wouldnt be promoting racism in itself. stop tryin to get people to feel sorry for you, cuz none of this happened directly to you. get past this "every white person owes me somethin" mentality, cuz its bullsh*t, i dont owe anybody a Goddamn thing, and thats whats real. move on, get over it. im done talkin

Last edited by trailor; 10-14-2006 at 12:17 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #233
kobriojohnla23 
space
space
$392 | Props total: 1 1
No we don't. Reperations would just be another crutch for us, what we need is people to become more ambitous about what they want out of life and go for it on there own.
 10-14-2006, 12:51 PM         #234
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trailor said:
in response to the responses of the last few comments ive made:

look im white and ive lived in a poor all black neighborhood all my life, ive been a victim to discrimination and racism a LOT in my lifetime, plenty more than most of you on here who are screamin about reparations. im not lookin for yall to feel sorry for me, its made me a better, stronger person, and has taught me not to be as ignorant as those who have hated on me because of MY skin color. im not lookin for reparations to the wrongs that been done to me, im not lokin for attention, im not jealous that black people are getting more attention, it has nothin to do with that. im just sick of people screamin out racism every chance they get, and expectin them to get special treatment, as if that wouldnt be promoting racism in itself. stop tryin to get people to feel sorry for you, cuz none of this happened directly to you. get past this "every white person owes me somethin" mentality, cuz its bullsh*t, i dont owe anybody a Goddamn thing, and thats whats real. move on, get over it. im done talkin

Who said you YOU DID....this about you....aint got sh*t to do with you....damn if you lived in those neighborhoods then you should be a living testamet to what they are like......you should have some insight on goes on....but again....its the same old white bullsh*t.....smh....this is tiresome
 10-14-2006, 01:05 PM         #235
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Who said anything about conquering the world? How about you start actually reading with comprehension instead of seeing what you want to see.......Its not about getting money cause someone is broke...it can go to rich, poor, well off families...whatever...but that money is rightfully owed to us

And did you say slavery doesnt affect blacks in America? You just lost your whole argument....with that one ignorant statement......no more to say

The thing of it is, is that the money ISN'T rightfully owed to you. The money would rather be rightfully owed to the actual people who went through slavery.....not some guppy on Boxden who wants a free handout. I don't blame you though, I don't know anyone that would turn down a handout.

Anyway, there is no sense of debating this any longer though as this convo isn't going to get you reperations.

If you were real serious about the way you feel and you really think you deserve some compensation for what your ancestors went through then I'd like to see you get a group of people together and do something about it.
 10-14-2006, 01:25 PM         #236
Create101  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I Gotta Say Is

Politrix
 11 years ago '04        #237
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
[QUOTE=kobriojohnla23]No we don't. Reperations would just be another crutch for us, what we need is people to become more ambitous about what they want out of life and go for it on there own.[/QUOTED]

I believe black folks should be independent and move forward. But at the same time there is still some unfinished business.

This country has been using black folks as a crutch for over 400 years. And its time to pretty much even the score.

You can look at the world around you and see the results of slavery. Hurricane Katrina with all the bullsh*t that went down was due to the seeds that slavery and the civil rights movement planted in Americas society.

There is a reason why black people are just startin' to get money. We are just starting to get rich and have families that are wealthy. There is a reason why in every hood, u see a liquor store and a gun store and a pawn shop, and our kids is brought up in all dat. There is a reason why there is generational gaps, and we are the leading victims of diabetes, and our school systems are fu*ked up. You can trace all these things down to slavery. So dont tell me that my people wasnt affected. directly or indirectly, it still happened and black people are still wondering why people dont give a phuc.
 10-14-2006, 02:23 PM         #238
ccballa81  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes i think there should b afta wut happent wit hurricane katrina prop mii ill rop yuh guyz bak
 10-15-2006, 07:59 AM         #239
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
upppin this classic
 10-15-2006, 12:38 PM         #240
FRESH HEFF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea dude is tryin 2 set up the balck from for the next presidenta election, if he was so concerned with Reperations, he would of holla'd at clinton when he prez
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy