Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 10-13-2006, 05:10 PM         #201
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KINGB4EVER'06 said:
A lot of blacks don't participate in the stupidity of stereo types, but too many do to make me change my view on the culture............bullsh*t

Like Katrina. "Bush hates black people"? I don't like Bush but I think he got bigger things to worry about than lovin' or hatin' blacks. He most likely don't give a fu*k cause WE in general don't give a fu*k.

so him not giving a fu*k about a whole race inside a country is cool with you??

Before Katrins, blacks were fu*kin' their own lives up with the passive "hood" lifestyle that they don't have to live. Then when katrina comes you want Bush to start givin' a fu*k cause you didn't help yourselves on most parts?

are you talking about the poor black people( not everyone affected by the storm was poor ie...me) affected by Katrina if so your wrong a.ss fu*k yes the mayor and Govenor Blanco played just as big of a role in this disaster as Bush but taking a week to respond to a natural disaster and your the president of this country ( i know there is tons of red tape when dealing within the goverment but a fu*king week come on man??)if this sh*t had happened in a mostly white city (because i know your're mostly talking about black people in New Orleans) the response would have been 10x faster yes classism played a role in this but let's be honest race played the major factor.....(again everyone affected by this storm wether they were actually there when it happend or not were not poor or full of ignorance) another thing just because some1 is poor or not or live this ""hood life"" do you de-value their life there still human beings..............more importantly if your the prez of the country THERE STILL AMERICANS............truth is he does'nt care about anyone accept for the rich but he care even less for 2 "minorty" groups especially Blacks and Latinos..............
classism didnt play sh*t in here, im from new orleans, im white, i stayed for the hurricane, would u like to know how many government officials helped me out? or better yet, how many helicopters passed me by while i was on my roof for 13 hours trying to flag one down? or how bout this, while i was on causeway and i-10, how many helicopters i saw dropping off BLACK PEOPLE ONLY by the DOZENS, two days after the storm?? it's called STATISTICS. in a city thats 70% black (the area i was from was well over 85% black) its only statistically correct that a good percentage of the people who were unable to get help were black, and at the same time, the majority of the people getting HELPED was also black. also, considering that new orleans is 70% black, wouldnt that make the whites a minority? its a rhetorical question, and the answer is yes, so don't think blacks in new orleans specifically are a minority, we're not talkin nationwide here, just one city. dont blame this sh*t on bush, he doesnt have control over the national guard of louisiana, Blanco does, blame that bi*ch for not having them deployed on the city streets BEFORE the hurricane, as the president suggested she do (which is what the governor of lousiana did for hurricane betsy back in the 1960s). also she DENIED help several times from the president, so dont give me that bullsh*t either. if he would have taken control of the national guard, he wouldve been infringing on states rights and would probably be under impeachment right now, then everyone would STILL be bi*ching about how bad of a president he is. so instead of blaming everything on the president, why dont u blame it on poor preparation by the mayor and governor, ESPECIALLY the governor.

would the response have been faster in any other city?? i doubt it. new orleans is still a major port, still one of the MAIN PORTS, of the US, a big contribution to the national economy. i'd think it would be one of the top priorities, no matter what the prodominant culture was. once again, president doesnt have control over a states national guard, the governor does. and, as always, the first thing everyone yells is "racism" as if the only people affected were black, ignoring all the details and all others involved, and pointing blame at the biggest and easiest target: the president. oh and before i forget, does anyone remember when he PUBLICLY SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION that he would offer extra financial support IF the governor and mayor would come up with a solid plan/proposal to restoring the city, to ensure that he money would be used properly?? i remember it, and i also remember blanco NOT coming up wth a plan, just crying more on tv about why we're not getting any money. historically and statistically, lousiana has been infamously known to have THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIANS in the whole US. billions of dollars have alread been given to us, everyone's cryin for more, but where's the money thats already been given to us gone? overall the city is still in pretty crappy condition, once again, you may want to refer to some of our own politicians before blaming Bush.
 10-13-2006, 05:17 PM         #202
lola damone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is tryin to get back in the white house i dont trust what most of these politicans say
 10-13-2006, 05:28 PM         #203
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trailor said:
classism didnt play sh*t in here, im from new orleans, im white, i stayed for the hurricane, would u like to know how many government officials helped me out? or better yet, how many helicopters passed me by while i was on my roof for 13 hours trying to flag one down? or how bout this, while i was on causeway and i-10, how many helicopters i saw dropping off BLACK PEOPLE ONLY by the DOZENS, two days after the storm?? it's called STATISTICS. in a city thats 70% black (the area i was from was well over 85% black) its only statistically correct that a good percentage of the people who were unable to get help were black, and at the same time, the majority of the people getting HELPED was also black. also, considering that new orleans is 70% black, wouldnt that make the whites a minority? its a rhetorical question, and the answer is yes, so don't think blacks in new orleans specifically are a minority, we're not talkin nationwide here, just one city. dont blame this sh*t on bush, he doesnt have control over the national guard of louisiana, Blanco does, blame that bi*ch for not having them deployed on the city streets BEFORE the hurricane, as the president suggested she do (which is what the governor of lousiana did for hurricane betsy back in the 1960s). also she DENIED help several times from the president, so dont give me that bullsh*t either. if he would have taken control of the national guard, he wouldve been infringing on states rights and would probably be under impeachment right now, then everyone would STILL be bi*ching about how bad of a president he is. so instead of blaming everything on the president, why dont u blame it on poor preparation by the mayor and governor, ESPECIALLY the governor.

would the response have been faster in any other city?? i doubt it. new orleans is still a major port, still one of the MAIN PORTS, of the US, a big contribution to the national economy. i'd think it would be one of the top priorities, no matter what the prodominant culture was. once again, president doesnt have control over a states national guard, the governor does. and, as always, the first thing everyone yells is "racism" as if the only people affected were black, ignoring all the details and all others involved, and pointing blame at the biggest and easiest target: the president. oh and before i forget, does anyone remember when he PUBLICLY SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION that he would offer extra financial support IF the governor and mayor would come up with a solid plan/proposal to restoring the city, to ensure that he money would be used properly?? i remember it, and i also remember blanco NOT coming up wth a plan, just crying more on tv about why we're not getting any money. historically and statistically, lousiana has been infamously known to have THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIANS in the whole US. billions of dollars have alread been given to us, everyone's cryin for more, but where's the money thats already been given to us gone? overall the city is still in pretty crappy condition, once again, you may want to refer to some of our own politicians before blaming Bush.

Bush appointed the FEMA director did he not? You say you cant blame bush...He is the president of the country.....even if all that went down with the Hurricaine is not his fault....his actions along with his administrations proved beyond a doubt that he is incompetant.......new orleans is crooked also....but when something like that happen blame goes to everybody because when the sh*t hit the fan it should have been one person who was on the ball...and that was George Bush...he dropped the ball and kicked that bi*ch to the other side of the damn continent. People talk about the blacks in New Orleans because thats what played a part in the rescue effort.....they had transportation into the city to rescue thousands by the day....and none came.....of course there are white people in New Orleans....but you being one of the survivors I would think you would see the whole picture....but your just mad that black peopel got all the attention it seems..
 10-13-2006, 08:10 PM         #204
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trailor said:

first off classism did play a major role in this disaster if this had been a majority of professinal people on there roofs they would have been rescued faster..............you know as well as i know that most the people caught in the strom were poor black people don't hand me that bullsh*t..........yes we have culture to ride out stroms but a lot of people that wanted to leave could'nt

2nd i never said whites were'nt affected by the storm did i??

you already stated that the 70% of N.O. WAS BLACK as if i did'nt notice

in my original statement i said............. if the majority was white the response would have been 10xx faster.............. fact whether the city was built like N.O. OR NOT (SOUP BOWL FAULT LINE W/E)

AGAIN DID I SAY BLACKS WERE A MINORITY IN NEW ORLEANS???? I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME THIS.........

I DID'NT SAY HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STORM ITSELF Readiness evacuations prevention (NAGIN, BLANCO)

BUT HE PLAYED THE BIGGEST ROLE IN THE AFTERMATH........ AGAIN ALL THIS BULLsh*t ABOUT RIGHTS I BASICALLY CURTAILRED THAT BY SAYING RED TAPE I KNOW IT'S AGIANST STATES RIGHTS............fu*k IT IF YOU COULD SAVE THOUSANDS OF LIVES WOULD'NT IT BE WORTH RISKING IMPEACHMENT???

BTW HE WOULD'NT HAVE GOTTEN IMPEACHED FOR THAT

historically and statistically, lousiana has been infamously known to have THE MOST CORRUPT POLITICIANS in the whole

THANK YOU FOR THE HISTORY LESSON ............SMFH

why dont u blame it on poor preparation by the mayor and governor, ESPECIALLY the governor.

I DID

I'AM TALKING ABOUT THE AFTERMATH.........

as if the only people affected were black, ignoring all the details and all others involved

AGAIN IF THIS HAD BEEN IN A CITY MAJORITY WHITE THE REPONSE WOULD HAVE BEEN FASTER YOU KNOW THIS FOR A FACT STOP THE B.S.

THERE SO MUCH sh*t TO BE SAID ABOUT THIS BUT I'AM NOT TYPNG ANYMORE PARAGRAPHS

BACK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND REPRATIONS OR DUE..........YOU HAVE PLENTY OF INSIGHTFUL REASONS WHY MOST BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA FEEL THIS WAY CHOOSE 1

NOW ......END OF fu*kING THREAD

Last edited by KINGB4EVER'06; 10-13-2006 at 08:21 PM..
 10-13-2006, 08:29 PM         #205
Sleep23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reparations will give people a way to forget slavery ever happened. I'm not up for erasing that part of american history.
 10-13-2006, 08:32 PM         #206
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
negative
 11 years ago '04        #207
selfishpimpin 5 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 135 135
heck yea we shud get reperations they aint have no problem given it to the jews
 10-13-2006, 10:02 PM         #208
supapat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i show wouldnt mind it......
 11 years ago '04        #209
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,506 | Props total: 20 20
 Arceo said:
this reparations sh*t is a horrible idea that needs to die...who deserves payment for something someone else did, thats on some White Man tactics, and no one wants to be on that level
I disagree because its the same thing your diong now if you have kids you want them to do better than you you want the best you start a bank account in thier name throw money in it so that when they are older they dont have to struggle as much. No your kid did not do the hard work to get the money but you learned to take care of one another. You Know network! Thats all it is.if your are black your getting paid for what your great grandfathers have accoplished and are not here to collect so you can live better but dont get it twisted the brothas out here on drugs and are alchies dont deserve thier cut because we know what will happen with it so we use it to start buisness prodominately black and become stronrer as a race. feel me on this dawg im from arkansas where its raceist like a mutha busta. its starting to get better now.
 10-13-2006, 10:24 PM         #210
Staggolee420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz ya'll canadians aint worth a damn. worthless muthafu*kaz lettin kids smoke at 16 and sh*t. look at what u said, u see kids eating dogg food. just str8 trash up there when i went to canada back in the day i said the same thing

Wow thats ignorant!!

All I was saying is money corrupts. If you give a payout to someone who is already into somethin bad, it only encourages more bad behaviour. Im not saying all blacks are bad by any means. It's just that bad comes in all colours, and if Im a crackhead with a monthly $200 payoff from the government, Im buying more rock. I realize that if Im a single parent I'm spending that money on groceries and kid stuff.... HOPEFULLY. Thats where what I was sayin falls in. If you gave out this funding in the form of free healthcare, better schooling, or job training, it would guarantee that the reparitions were being made in a way that would most benefit the people in society that really do want to make life better for themselves and their families and not just goin to some ignorant prick like you who will spend it on Beast pr0n magazines.
 10-13-2006, 10:25 PM         #211
masta_mind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reparations is about an apology and payment to peoples who’s lands and farms were taken from them after they got it after slavery,and payment for there ansesators,the American government has not apologized for slavery yet.

It's also about educating dumb a.ss white people about some of the ill sh*t that was done to people of African background, and the continent itself.

The history books have also been colonized; there is no contributions in it that African have made.

Here is some links with some historical resource and facts, if interested.
….if you’re in Toronto Canada on the 28th check this out, ASHRA KWESI – LECTURER/ TOUR. This brother is doing a great service for the original people.
A must see. I will not miss that..

Resources:
I love this one; the planet will be black again. Global warming, UV radiation is sweet. My melanin cells are already adapting

Last edited by masta_mind; 10-13-2006 at 10:40 PM..
 10-13-2006, 10:26 PM         #212
914-NY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that,,, as long as i getr a reinbursment or some sh*t involving money!

its good to me...
 10-13-2006, 10:27 PM         #213
SozaSpecial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This just proves he invented the Internet
 11 years ago '04        #214
moneytime 
space
space
$156 | Props total: 28 28
I have to restrain myself from interpreting any "politicians" statements as being sincere and honest in anyway whatsoever. I will only raise questions........why is he bringing this to the table now???.....is it voting time right about now????.........wow how bad do they need troops in Iraq and the coming wars against the middle east?????......possible motives???...distraction??????.........among many of these questions I must look through the perspective of Mr. Gore and ask what does he have to gain from this sudden revelation? It is only intelligent to ask such a question in a country that "historically" has proven to be the living epistle of hypocrisy. Only time will tell but I believe we should be holding every statement made with careful inspection.

*"Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread"
 11 years ago '05        #215
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
 DJ Maximum said:
ppl dont understand money dont change things

especially reparations AND ITS SPELLED REPARATIONS LOL

n*ggaz Dont Know How To Act These Days Neway And Im Speaking As A Black Man Myself
well give me your reparation check and watch me make a difference. l0l naw, instead of reparations they should give it out to churches, the real difference makers in our communities.
 11 years ago '04        #216
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
They should pass bills that will provide scolarships and madd money into majority black high schools, HBCUs and elementary schools. They need to be more state of the art than any other school in my opinion cuz we been sh*tted on for so long. Black Small Business grants n' sh*t. A International Broadcasted Apology And a National Slavery Museum so these biotches dont forget.

Reperations: If you dont agree with it in any form or fashion, then your a racist. point blank. period
 11 years ago '04        #217
Kristyle 
space
space
space
$497 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly I like the idea but put it towards African Americans that are trying to do something. Benefits for college education. Most black ppl have great talent in spports and are very smart and when they put it together are very succesful in life. But what about us as black ppl that dont have the money to get further education that want it and deserve it.
 11 years ago '05        #218
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 151 151
 *FeS_RoY* said:
hell yea i deserve to be reinbursed, pay up muhfu*kas
So what have you done to deserve reparations? Maybe your ancestors do but not you because you have done nothing to deserve them.

Last edited by Cashville2400; 10-14-2006 at 01:57 AM..
 10-14-2006, 01:27 AM         #219
SilentDa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these damn billions of dollar there spending on bullsh*t....most of yall just racist, i bet if it was the other way around most wouldnt be saying no
 10-14-2006, 02:01 AM         #220
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think that if al gore was elected this really would have been done after clinton left he left the country with a huge surplus. bush came in and made it a record breaking deficit in less than 4 years. i love hat this thread has flourished check out my quotes earlier
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy