Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 10-12-2006, 03:58 PM         #181
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJWho said:
yo link not working do i smell a fake?
Yeah he even said it was fake....he made the article up.
 10-12-2006, 04:03 PM         #182
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
REAL TALK.

You get props for this one....good sh*t. :applause:

do you honestly believe most the black people in America fu*k it up???
 10-12-2006, 04:05 PM         #183
DUCKDOLLAS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pay me
 10-12-2006, 04:05 PM         #184
ShadyBeforeMath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It Seems Like He Wants The Black Peoples Votes.
 10-13-2006, 07:17 AM         #185
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
You racist bastard. :finger:

yeah.......with all the bullsh*t you and casket mouth has been spewing how dare he say that right? This board is stupid.....I understand not everyone is going to have the same opinion.....but when is enough, enough.....This board is full of lil stupid a.ss white kids who steal our culture, r*pe our music, and disgrace our image. You dont know black people outside of BET....most of your images of us is drug dealing thugs who dont do sh*t but live off welfare.

And this is not generalizing you can pick a thread.....damn near any thread and see the majority of opinion. You dumbfu*ks dont respect black people...yet yall get mad at the blacks on this board because we dont accept yall.

You cant get respect to you give it....and so far most of you sh*theads dont know the meaning of the word. Slavery is not the way the world is....ITS THE WAY WHITE PEOPLE ARE.....dont blame that on the world....the world didnt make up the KKK....that was white people.......the world didnt k!ll off millions of indians and steal thier land.....that was white people.......the world didnt make up Black Laws after the abolition of slavery....that was white people........And for the man who freed the slaves(a little known fact by the way) he was placed on Americas least valuable source of money...the penny....and why is he placed on the penny backwards while the rest of the coins have Presidents facing forward......Because its said that Licoln betrayed his country....by freeing blacks......he betrayed his country be freeing us...Who were at that time not even considered to be Americans.......its easy for some to play down slavery with that attitude that its just the way the world is......BUT DO YOU HONESTLY EXPECT BLACK AMERICANS TO HAVE NO HARSH FEELINGS ABOUT THE WAY OUR PAST ANCESTORS WERE TREATED....honestly? Indentured servitude is one thing......but the slave trade is the most horrific act of terrorism this country HAS EVER FACED......and while you white fu*ks are backing bush to get OSAMA....our terrorist the American Goverment and the KKK are still alive and well.....walking free from past crimes they commited....again thats OUR REALITY...what we know and live with. So until its REGISTERS that we have been TERRORIZED for damn near 400 semi years and thats why we act the way we act then you will never GET IT

Classim will soon replace racism for those who dont know....but black skin will ALWAYS BE AMERICAS ENEMY....thats not playing the blame game...that is what history has taught me.......for those who think not...thats your opinion.....but before you put all your convictions in your opinions...I beg of you to prove me wrong

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-13-2006 at 07:23 AM..
 10-13-2006, 07:24 AM         #186
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
REAL TALK.

You get props for this one....good sh*t. :applause:

Is that slang you picked up from your white friends...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 10-13-2006, 07:49 AM         #187
YoungDaniel2K4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why should Americans rebuild American cities that were designed to keep people isolated from the rest of the country? Yes, people 50 years ago made it so that today's people were stuck going to bad schools in bad neighborhoods so that they get bad jobs, but that's life. It's not like Americans are responsible for hurricane damage or earthquake damage, so why should they be responsible for human damage? I didn't design the ghettos or the systematic effects of the ghetto's, and I didn't block any family from creating generational wealth, so why should I have any responsibility as an American to have my tax dollars go towards rebuilding equal cities? Next thing you know i'll be forced to fund a war.
 10-13-2006, 07:52 AM         #188
YoungDaniel2K4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Many of today's children have parents who were segregated...giving them a huge disadvantage. children whose parents have a lower quality education and who's parents don't have home equity to use for college tuition are very much disadvantaged over people whose parents are college educated and can borrow money against their house. It's not about slavery, it's about the entire history and what it would take to remove the roadblocks that were created by that history.
 10-13-2006, 08:23 AM         #189
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay here goes:

Blacks in this country have been oppressed ever since their feet were first dragged onto american soil. they were first put onto slavery and were slaves in this country for more than 200 years. dont ever ever ever try to compare what happened to other white people with what happened to black people in this country for more than 2 centuries. yeah irish people were persecuted but were more than 22 million of them lost at sea on the way to being slave? yeah thats right more than 22 MILLION african people died on slave ships. when was the last time that kind of atrocity was dealt upon towards another race? i cant think of one of that magnitude in history. after afrikans came to this country they were treated worse then the master's pets. oh and over 99% of slave owners were white in this country. and now what do white people wanna say? "oh there was afrikans that sold afrikans, there was arabs taht sold afrikan's to slavery" really? well who bought, sold, murdered, r*ped, and forced unpaid labor onto afrikan people? more than 99% white people. do you know what they used to do to the slave woman who were pregnant with the father that the master didnt want? they would hang the pregnant slave by her toes, then they would slice open her stomach and the unborn fetus would fall out to its death. all this would happen why her family and the others on the plantation would watch in horror. you white people might ask " why didnt they f!ght back?" well because if they did they would be murdered or someone close to them would be murdered. what happened to the slaves who ran away? if they didnt hide for the rest of their lives they would be caught and publicly lynched, and this even happened in the north up until the early 1800's. white people know about slavery, but they dont really KNOW about slavery. for instance ask a white person "what's an overseer?". 90% of the time they will have no idea. more than 90% of black people know what overseer's are. overseer's were the white people who would patrol the farms and streets at night and if a afrikan wasnt working or was out after night, the overseer was the one who would do the whipping or the hanging. centuries past and guess what overseer's are now? COPS. look it up thats history. after 1850 lincoln said that the slaves were freed. what happened after that? millions of black people had nowhere to go and not a dollar to their name. what happened the majority of the time? their OLD master's gave them a small plot of land to farm. in return the master needed so much much money or the slave would then be in debt to the master. the "freed" slaves had no where to go so they had to follow suit. yes in some cases afrikans made their own small towns and started to be successful but what happened then? their towns were burned and their leaders were lynched. it was like this in the "republican territory" united states until right before the depression. the black people were forced to f!ght in a country who only oppressed them's war and tens of thousand's of black people die. those who do come back try and build communities and businesses for their people. thus SUBURBS and GHETTO'S. From more than 300 years of opressing black people who do you think will
 10-13-2006, 08:24 AM         #190
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
come up on top? you even see it with the schools of the so called "equal opportunity" america today. if youve seen schools in the suburbs and schools in the ghetto you know EXACTLY what im talking about. the schools in the ghetto are always old, almostalways have unexperienced teachers, have no after school programs and almost always run rampant with security with 911 on speed dial.these schools are primarily "minority" you go to a suburban school in the richer area of town and they have experienced teachers, are abundant with the nicest equipment and books havee a multitude of after school programs and allow the students the best possible opportunity to succeed. the majority of the kids in these schools are white. why is it taht this is possible? because of 1. the white people who run the district 2.the national school system is run by super conservative Laura Bush 3. the pta meetings in suburban schools are filled with white people and black people cant go cause their exhausted from working the harder jobs which pay less than the white people. anyone who wouldnt agree to SOME sort of reparations is ignorant to history. think of a simple thing like erasing every afrikan's credit report if it is a bad score. or like even AL GORE said better schooling for inner city children. OKay i made up the article but that shouldnt sway people from this issue that has been shoved under the rug for far too long.whats the percentage of black people holding office in the united states? less than 1%? and white people wonder why black people dont vote. this american system is oppresive and maybe black people dont wanna play the white man's game so blatantly by voting. dont let this issue die spread it to other forums and tell your friends and parents.
type " Never Ignorant" if you agree with me and pledge to spread the word.
Salam ,
Yusuf Saad

Last edited by YusufSaad; 10-13-2006 at 08:39 AM..
 10-13-2006, 09:02 AM         #191
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Classim will soon replace racism for those who dont know....but black skin will ALWAYS BE AMERICAS ENEMY....
real good post:applause: :applause:
 10-13-2006, 09:30 AM         #192
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yeah.......with all the bullsh*t you and casket mouth has been spewing how dare he say that right? This board is stupid.....I understand not everyone is going to have the same opinion.....but when is enough, enough.....This board is full of lil stupid a.ss white kids who steal our culture, r*pe our music, and disgrace our image. You dont know black people outside of BET....most of your images of us is drug dealing thugs who dont do sh*t but live off welfare.
"Lil stupid a.ss white kids"?????

There you go complaining about racism, yet you f!ght back with racist remarks. :rolleyes:

White people don't steal black culture (unless you are referring to the 14 year olds who live in multi-million dollar homes that try to act like they are from the streets and get everything in life handed to them.) <---Those people don't represent even half of America.

If you want to point fingers of culture stealing though, what about Kanye West or Andre 3000? They seem to be a bit on the "white culture" side of things but I won't even get into it.

It's funny how you think I don't know black people outside of BET. I don't even watch BET. And an FYI for ya....Casketmouth isn't even white. He's black, and one smart black man might I add. (So now you're little white comments are void)

Dos-effect said:
And this is not generalizing you can pick a thread.....damn near any thread and see the majority of opinion. You dumbfu*ks dont respect black people...yet yall get mad at the blacks on this board because we dont accept yall.
I respect everyone but the ignorant. Doesn't matter what color you are.

Dos-effect said:
You cant get respect to you give it....and so far most of you sh*theads dont know the meaning of the word. Slavery is not the way the world is....ITS THE WAY WHITE PEOPLE ARE.....
Then how do you explain the black people in Africa that traded their own black people as slaves to the white settlers?

Dos-effect said:
dont blame that on the world....the world didnt make up the KKK....that was white people.......the world didnt k!ll off millions of indians and steal thier land.....that was white people.......the world didnt make up Black Laws after the abolition of slavery....that was white people........
The KKK is hardly anything it used to be. Where I live in Jersey, you don't even hear of that sh*t anymore. It's basically non-existant. So they protest and show everyone they're ignorant once in a while, big deal?

You're right about white people k!lling off Indians and I feel you on that because I'm part Native American.

Dos-effect said:
And for the man who freed the slaves(a little known fact by the way) he was placed on Americas least valuable source of money...the penny....and why is he placed on the penny backwards while the rest of the coins have Presidents facing forward......Because its said that Licoln betrayed his country....by freeing blacks......he betrayed his country be freeing us...Who were at that time not even considered to be Americans.......its easy for some to play down slavery with that attitude that its just the way the world is......
"It is said" by who???

Could this be that you're just looking into it too much? George Washington was put on a 1 dollar bill while Benjamin Franklin was put on the 100 dollar bill. Does this mean George Washington is being sh*tted on? Does it mean he was placed here cause he was the first president? Maybe since he was placed on the dollar bill as the first president, that means he is not regarded as important because the dollar is worth way less than the 100 dollar bill?

See how things can get when you look too far into it? :wow:

Dos-effect said:
BUT DO YOU HONESTLY EXPECT BLACK AMERICANS TO HAVE NO HARSH FEELINGS ABOUT THE WAY OUR PAST ANCESTORS WERE TREATED....honestly?

No. I will always expect black americans to always have a bit of harsh feelings from how they were treated in the past. But you must move on. I have harsh feelings towards the past as well via the way Native Americans were treated.

Dos-effect said:
Indentured servitude is one thing......but the slave trade is the most horrific act of terrorism this country HAS EVER FACED......and while you white fu*ks are backing bush to get OSAMA....our terrorist the American Goverment and the KKK are still alive and well.....walking free from past crimes they commited....again thats OUR REALITY...what we know and live with. So until its REGISTERS that we have been TERRORIZED for damn near 400 semi years and thats why we act the way we act then you will never GET IT

Classim will soon replace racism for those who dont know....but black skin will ALWAYS BE AMERICAS ENEMY....thats not playing the blame game...that is what history has taught me.......for those who think not...thats your opinion.....but before you put all your convictions in your opinions...I beg of you to prove me wrong
This whole rant is your opinion.
 10-13-2006, 09:32 AM         #193
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Is that slang you picked up from your white friends...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
No, it's slang I picked up on BX. "REAL TALK".

It's something you and your c*ckriders type everytime they agree with a post.

"REAL TALK".

11 years ago '06        #194
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,182 | Props total: 1856 1856
good idea. but alot of companies, major companies might go bellyup
 10-13-2006, 10:43 AM         #195
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
"Lil stupid a.ss white kids"?????

There you go complaining about racism, yet you f!ght back with racist remarks. :rolleyes:

No thats not a racist remark, its the truth......I never referred to either of you as racist....now ignorant yes I did do that.....because you are......and not just you trust me. Looking at the post in this thread....for those who endorse reperations they are not replying with silly a.ss stereotypes and insinuations...most of them are giving intelligent responses as to why they feel black americans should recieve them. Those who oppose are mostly white....and every post is almost the same...."get a job, blacks are lazy, quit buying gold teeth, go to school"...all types of dumb statements insinuating that the black race aint sh*t but one big a.ss music video......the opposers get offended as if its an insult to them if black americans were to recieve money for long affliction that has been placed on our men, women , and children. WHY.....your tax dollars go to building up Iraq in ANOTHER DAMN COUNTRY and lord knows where else....yet you as proud americans wont f!ght to wrong a great injustice that was done to your fellow man?

catchaBreath said:
White people don't steal black culture (unless you are referring to the 14 year olds who live in multi-million dollar homes that try to act like they are from the streets and get everything in life handed to them.) <---Those people don't represent even half of America.
LOL......the black race are the most imitated people on this planet..wtf are you talking about? You imitate us every time you allow you post signature to be displayed....think about it..........your right 14 year future millionaire dont represent half of America......what represents the majority of America? Secluded surburban neighborhoods that house billions of white families that choose to remove themselves from particular aspects in society.....schools that are 10* better then those in inner city that still recieve more money for funding and reconstruction.......confused views of white americans about black,hispanic,indian,african,asian....well almost any type of people that are not white....no understanding of what DIFFERENCE OF CULTURE really means...not caring to attempt to understad.......in the end a majority of people disconnected with society and struggle.

catchaBreath said:
If you want to point fingers of culture stealing though, what about Kanye West or Andre 3000? They seem to be a bit on the "white culture" side of things but I won't even get into it.
What about them? What does the white race has that identifiies them? White Americans dont have culture....no foods, no history, real form of music that connects them all to one another. Every other race has this in America except whites....intresting enough...acting white is one thing the same with acting black......Blues is a culture....Jazz is a culture....Rock or bebop is a culture....Soul is a culture......HIPHOP is a culture....all which have been shunned in its beginning because of its highly black influenced....but prasied when whites are able to change it and dillutes its meaning and reason....Its happen time and time again.......hence your silly a.ss being on this board

catchaBreath said:
It's funny how you think I don't know black people outside of BET. I don't even watch BET. And an FYI for ya....Casketmouth isn't even white. He's black, and one smart black man might I add. (So now you're little white comments are void)
Regardless where you obtained your ignorant views its all the same sh*t....You dont know black people....you know a portion of what you deem us all to be and in reality the ones you refer too dont even make up 1/3 of a half of our race so get that right.....and casket is a black man...whoopty fu*king doo....he talks like a white racist..no wonder you like me..those are the same views you share...get my point

catchaBreath said:
I respect everyone but the ignorant. Doesn't matter what color you are.
ditto

catchaBreath said:
Then how do you explain the black people in Africa that traded their own black people as slaves to the white settlers?
Black people are corrupted too..... never attempted to paint a 1 sided portrait...but who implemented black slavery on a world wide status? Africans gave white slaves to take, sold them for gold...betrayed thier royalty and kidnapped princes to send into slavery...all of this happen.....but did africans attempt to stall the education of slaves to prevent them from gaining any intelligence at all? Did white americans really have to keep blacks in chains for 250 years? No but why? Because by that time white people had degraded our race so bad that they looked as animals....as they still do today. Slavery did not and does not hold black people....Racism did and still does.....Racism derrived from slavery.....

catchaBreath said:
The KKK is hardly anything it used to be. Where I live in Jersey, you don't even hear of that sh*t anymore. It's basically non-existant. So they protest and show everyone they're ignorant once in a while, big deal?

Big deal.....dude they LYNCHED human beings from trees sometimes for nothing more then looking at a white woman....be serious man.....thats like the confederate flag not being outlawed....its not about what they are anymore....they are nothing but reminders to black americans the way things used to be....its an insult.....because in a country where we are f!ghting the war on terror...no american should have to witness such ignorance in itsself. The KKK is a hate orginization openly....and they have the right to march down black neighborhoods.....wtf...no......in respect to those who were innocent americans that that group k!lled they should be dismantled and abolished.....especially giving the fact that the Black Panthers were labeled a terrorist orginization and quickly dismantled with its members in jail for crimes they never did......the KKK how many of its members are in jail.

catchaBreath said:
You're right about white people k!lling off Indians and I feel you on that because I'm part Native American.

catchaBreath said:
"It is said" by who???

Could this be that you're just looking into it too much? George Washington was put on a 1 dollar bill while Benjamin Franklin was put on the 100 dollar bill. Does this mean George Washington is being sh*tted on? Does it mean he was placed here cause he was the first president? Maybe since he was placed on the dollar bill as the first president, that means he is not regarded as important because the dollar is worth way less than the 100 dollar bill?

See how things can get when you look too far into it? :wow:
[/QUOTE]

Your analogy is not amusing and not even valid.....I stated the reason as to why he was actually placed on the penny backwards....your a.ssuming with pointless statements...try harder

catchaBreath said:
No. I will always expect black americans to always have a bit of harsh feelings from how they were treated in the past. But you must move on. I have harsh feelings towards the past as well via the way Native Americans were treated.

Forgive and forget huh? Why forgive when no apology has Ever been offered? If your constantly getting stabbed in the back by your fellow man you eventualy have to learn to turn around and stab them first '1

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-13-2006 at 10:48 AM..
 10-13-2006, 10:47 AM         #196
Jaec13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill take sum
 10-13-2006, 01:29 PM         #197
casketmouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KINGB4EVER'06 said:
I can't believe this some of us hate our own you honestly believe these sterotypes yeah we're all trying to be gangstas................

wake up................ most black people in this country have 9 to 5's jobs just like any other americans we just have it harder than any other race in this country...........

black people only make up a small %13 of the racial makeup in America damn fool you sound like you hate black people.........a large percentage of us being black males are in prison....... i admit that some catz try to get it anyway they can .............i don't agree with it (a life of crime) but whom i'am i to judge I'am not in there postion...

anyway i don't understand you sound like you've been brainwashed you need to wake up...............
A lot of blacks don't participate in the stupidity of stereo types, but too many do to make me change my view on the culture.

Like Katrina. "Bush hates black people"? I don't like Bush but I think he got bigger things to worry about than lovin' or hatin' blacks. He most likely don't give a fu*k cause WE in general don't give a fu*k. Before Katrins, blacks were fu*kin' their own lives up with the passive "hood" lifestyle that they don't have to live. Then when katrina comes you want Bush to start givin' a fu*k cause you didn't help yourselves on most parts? Ecuses are what we're made of and hatin' on eachother is what got us where we are today...STILL hatin on each other. Hatin' on eachother got us to sell each other to the boats that were docked on the west shores of africa, and hatin ain't gonna fix that. Al Gore ain't gonna fix that and nobody has to be responsible for that, but US!!!

Oh and no the Arabs have it waaaay harder than us and so do the native americans.

Last edited by casketmouth; 10-13-2006 at 01:34 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #198
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,467 | Props total: 293 293
 YusufSaad said:
to be honest with yall i think taht balcks dont deserve reparations why should i pay for something that had nothing to do with mee hundreds of years ago?
thats just me though
Shut the fu*k up!! Ignorant bastard!
 10-13-2006, 01:55 PM         #199
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Shut the fu*k up!! Ignorant bastard!
lol ignorant? he merely speaks the truth, my family didnt come here til after the 1900's, yet their tax dollars would be paying for "reparations" that not only were our ancestors not responsible for, but also that I PEROSNALLY am not responsible for. think of how stupid that is, me having to pay you for something i, nor my family, have no a.ssociation with whatsoever. you, my friend, are the ignorant one. i think this post should be closed, this is getting nowhere.
 10-13-2006, 03:09 PM         #200
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casketmouth said:
A lot of blacks don't participate in the stupidity of stereo types, but too many do to make me change my view on the culture.

Like Katrina. "Bush hates black people"? I don't like Bush but I think he got bigger things to worry about than lovin' or hatin' blacks. He most likely don't give a fu*k cause WE in general don't give a fu*k. Before Katrins, blacks were fu*kin' their own lives up with the passive "hood" lifestyle that they don't have to live. Then when katrina comes you want Bush to start givin' a fu*k cause you didn't help yourselves on most parts? Ecuses are what we're made of and hatin' on eachother is what got us where we are today...STILL hatin on each other. Hatin' on eachother got us to sell each other to the boats that were docked on the west shores of africa, and hatin ain't gonna fix that. Al Gore ain't gonna fix that and nobody has to be responsible for that, but US!!!

Oh and no the Arabs have it waaaay harder than us and so do the native americans.
A lot of blacks don't participate in the stupidity of stereo types, but too many do to make me change my view on the culture............bullsh*t

Like Katrina. "Bush hates black people"? I don't like Bush but I think he got bigger things to worry about than lovin' or hatin' blacks. He most likely don't give a fu*k cause WE in general don't give a fu*k.

so him not giving a fu*k about a whole race inside a country is cool with you??

Before Katrins, blacks were fu*kin' their own lives up with the passive "hood" lifestyle that they don't have to live. Then when katrina comes you want Bush to start givin' a fu*k cause you didn't help yourselves on most parts?

are you talking about the poor black people( not everyone affected by the storm was poor ie...me) affected by Katrina if so your wrong a.ss fu*k yes the mayor and Govenor Blanco played just as big of a role in this disaster as Bush but taking a week to respond to a natural disaster and your the president of this country ( i know there is tons of red tape when dealing within the goverment but a fu*king week come on man??)if this sh*t had happened in a mostly white city (because i know your're mostly talking about black people in New Orleans) the response would have been 10x faster yes classism played a role in this but let's be honest race played the major factor.....(again everyone affected by this storm wether they were actually there when it happend or not were not poor or full of ignorance) another thing just because some1 is poor or not or live this ""hood life"" do you de-value their life there still human beings..............more importantly if your the prez of the country THERE STILL AMERICANS............truth is he does'nt care about anyone accept for the rich but he care even less for 2 "minorty" groups especially Blacks and Latinos..............

Ecuses are what we're made of and hatin' on eachother is what got us where we are today...STILL hatin on each other.STILL hatin on each other. Hatin' on eachother got us to sell each other to the boats that were docked on the west shores of africa, and hatin ain't gonna fix that.

yes its our fault we were pulled from our homeland and forced into slavery......bullsh*t

man iv'e typed enough alreadv read some of the intelligent post in this thread on how wrong this country did and stll does black people

the blacks in the slave trade only did that because if they did'nt they would be put on the boat too......... i'am not saying it was right but trade or be traded and just in any race not just black people their sellouts fu*k everybody in any race......... not everybody is about progress as a people.......... in IOWA who do you think commits the most crimes?? you could look at any part of history whites have slaugthered each other probaly more than any1 else.......

despite what most people may believe no they don't..........

i bet it's easier for an Arab person with the same credit score whatever finacial history they have to get a loan for a house or business........... not saying they don't get funny looks and not disrcrimantated against.......

anyway bottom line is we as descedants of slaves deserve some form of reparations i'am not for monetary repartions like everyone else said..............

tax cuts better education system......free college education not saying if we were to get some of these thing that it would make things honky dory but its a start............
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago