Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 10-10-2006, 03:37 AM         #1
12830 pageviews
275 comments

YusufSaad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

In an exlclusive CNN report which is due to be aired 7PM PST October 18th, Al gore decalres on Larry King Live that: "Historically the African-Americans of our country have been disenfranchised for far too many years", he goes on to say, while Larry King has a flabbergasted look on his face: "Ever since slavery African-American's have been mistreated and have been getting the worst possibilities to succeed. African-Americans in this country have just started to get a truly equal opportunity in the mid 60's and 70's. I am sick of my fellow americans looking down upon people living in impovershed neighborhoods, because it's only because of these people that america is the superpower that it is today. African-Americans deserve to be reinbursed for the mistreatment of their people for centuries in this great land of ours, which is why I am bringing a new set of bills to the congress to bring reparations into the national spotlight.

the full interview will be aired 7PM PST October 18th on CNN

[pic - click to view]

http://www.cnn.com/aticle4533234g.html

275 comments for "Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations"

10-10-2006, 03:39 AM         #2
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good discussion

Last edited by YusufSaad; 10-13-2006 at 09:31 PM..
 10-10-2006, 03:49 AM         #3
sirjinx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big up to Al Gore
 11 years ago '04        #4
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
Suppose to be president Gore........bush and the administration cheating a.sses!!
 11 years ago '05        #5
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
this reparations sh*t is a horrible idea that needs to die...who deserves payment for something someone else did, thats on some White Man tactics, and no one wants to be on that level
 11 years ago '04        #6
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11666 11666
ppl dont understand money dont change things

especially reparations AND ITS SPELLED REPARATIONS LOL

n*ggaz Dont Know How To Act These Days Neway And Im Speaking As A Black Man Myself
 11 years ago '06        #7
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
hell yea i deserve to be reinbursed, pay up muhfu*kas
 11 years ago '06        #8
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
 DJ Maximum said:
ppl dont understand money dont change things

especially reparations AND ITS SPELLED REPARATIONS LOL

n*ggaz Dont Know How To Act These Days Neway And Im Speaking As A Black Man Myself
we sure dont
 11 years ago '05        #9
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,201 | Props total: 545 545
 *FeS_RoY* said:
hell yea i deserve to be reinbursed, pay up muhfu*kas
i voted for NO but looking at your avy..you could use a makeover...send me your email and ill pay to get your head shrunk down to a normal size somewhere in beverly hills
 10-10-2006, 04:17 AM         #10
lavidicus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear y'all about this bein a way for tha government to harrass black people yet again that's all they lookin for iz to b able to have a justification as to y they harrassin black people that's how I see it.
 11 years ago '06        #11
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
open minds up, this govt. destroyed African Americans Idenities
 10-10-2006, 04:30 AM         #12
PaineBishop  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grimenutz3000 said:
money don't mean sh*t, tell the rednecks to stop harassing black and give them job opportunites
Thas real...This subject is a lil too deep and I don't have time to type the rest of what I really think. Until then
 10-10-2006, 05:16 AM         #13
Staggolee420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Native Canadians up here have been receiving government funding for the way they were historically mistreated and the money, for the majority, goes to booze, cigarettes, and drugs. Now granted not all of these people are like this, but lets just say in a town of 1000 people (SandyBay, Sask.) with 500 children, 400 of them had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Ive seen these peoples kids eating dog food because Daddy needs booze. I really, really dont think giving MONEY is a good idea. How bout schooling? Medicare? Employment opportunities?? Something that will encourage an effort from a person to make their life better, not just a payoff.

Now half of you will probably think Im racist because I dont support the idea lol.
 10-10-2006, 05:53 AM         #14
atlsuburbs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to build more musuems on blck history and african culture..n betta houses for sume blck neighborhoods.
 11 years ago '04        #15
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Umm...You guys know that if we get this money..

It's gonna be taxed...

Then we're gonna spend it on sh*t we don't need...

And the money goes right back into the government's pockets...

Plus they get to offload some merchandise at the same time.....
 10-10-2006, 06:36 AM         #16
illness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still feel that blacks are still suffering from results of slavery, disenfranchisement, and underepresentation in American decision making. Katrina is enough to show me that America isn't ready to recognize its mistreatment of blacks to this day. I dont know if we need monetary compensation but maybe put some money into our schools, our communities, or employers that will give our young people an alternative to illegal hustle.
 11 years ago '04        #17
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
i wouldn't get or deserve these reparations... at least i don't think... my fam is from the caribbean...
 10-10-2006, 06:46 AM         #18
Spookerrr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
coming from the same retard who claimed to invent the internet. nuff said
 11 years ago '04        #19
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
al gore will do nethiing to be loved. even go against something he KNOWS is not right. But what will it do, cause all the blacks to vote for him if the Democratic party ever wanted to hand another election to the republicans, than they could let Gore run.
 11 years ago '04        #20
Antman187 
space
space
$881 | Props total: 51 51
See Dave Chapelle Season 1

it's jobs out here but n*ggas got too much pride... can't stunt flippin burgers, gotta realize you have to crawl before you walk.... don't give out Cash, give out Vouchers.... Also See Katrina Red Cross $2,000 Cards... Negro please...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy