Wutang sucks as a rap group! Why do niggaz d*ck ride them???????

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 Jamaro85 said:
Three times now... :rolleyes:
he got me twice i'm sure i'll get it again
 10-14-2006, 09:21 PM         #102
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ignore him, he's DM AKA ILLVILLE, he hates good rappers like Wu, AZ etc. and admires Jay.

@ making another account

GZA >>> your fav rapper (in DM's case Jay-Z)
 10-14-2006, 09:26 PM         #103
ZAFT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DM AKA ILLVILLE said:
real talk, fu*k ho-tang, overrated a.ss clowns, that ghostface is a wannabe freeway tryna cry on records like a bi*ch, and gza is a nerd/lame whatever you wanna call him.
What's the point of making 2 accounts?
 11 years ago '05        #104
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Splittin Wigz should be BANNED from boxden for even saying that. Back when Wu first came out good albums weren't measured by sales. You must've just started listening to hip hop last year. I bet if you even said Wu Tang sucks to your favorite rapper you'd get your a.ss beat.
 10-14-2006, 10:51 PM         #105
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wu-tang Was Only Good For Cream.....thats All Their Pretty Much Known For.
 10-15-2006, 03:17 PM         #106
Splittin Wigz 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:
Wu-tang Was Only Good For Cream.....thats All Their Pretty Much Known For.
i agree these cats are morons
 10-15-2006, 03:23 PM         #107
Splittin Wigz 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
nas rakim and wutang would rip your favorite rapper

those are 2 of the greatest MCs and one of the greatest groups to ever touch a mic you don't know sh*t.
you look aston kutcher trying to give me knowledge about hip hop

what do you know about rap and hip hop wigga? your dressing in abercrombie n fitch.... I'm not buying it
 10-15-2006, 03:27 PM         #108
Splittin Wigz 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
your hate means nothing to me...hop off my nuts and go complain about wutang owning your life some more.
crakka , i would slap you in real life for even thinking you can talk to me about hip hop nonetheless tell me what artists are good, have you ever been in the hood? or do you live a brady bunch life? go pop in the beastie boys and shew
 10-15-2006, 04:55 PM         #109
DM AKA ILLVILLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZAFT said:
Ignore him, he's DM AKA ILLVILLE, he hates good rappers like Wu, AZ etc. and admires Jay.
this groupie still on my d*ck, still mad that the rapper he hates with passion (Jay-Z) is the only NY rapper who made it through the 90's without dying (no physical death) but you got ho-tang who has tons of groupies when all there songs don't make no sense, all they do is go in the studio and spit a bunch of garbage rhymes about nothing and then you got groupies who puts gza, clownface, and raekwon in there top 5 dead or alive "do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

and AZ? man this dude is lame, only a few people will remember him as the dude from life's a bi*ch, but other then that he went where with his rap career? the graveyard!

ZAFT said:
GZA >>> your fav rapper (in DM's case Jay-Z)
yezzir, Jay-Z = The only rapper who can hold the title for the "genius" cuz dude can make classic albums Outta freestyles, when GZA (wannabe Jigga) can do the same and get of his corny a.ss nerd rhymes, then we can talk, until then your opinion is invalid!

ZAFT said:
@ making another account

What's the point of making 2 accounts?
*prepares to hit ZAFT with a jay-z line*

"We Don't Believe you, you need More People, you Lame!"

what? you thought i was the only one with enough brain to see the difference between good and wack music?

son, really get of my d*ck, stop tracking my posts, stop following me everywhere i go, groupieness has a limit and you crossed that
 10-15-2006, 05:35 PM         #110
Ben Codean  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got respect for Wu and have a few albums from some of their members but I never really cared for them overall as a group.
 10-15-2006, 05:44 PM         #111
BronXHu$tla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DM AKA ILLVILLE said:
[B] this groupie still on my d*ck, still mad that the rapper he hates with passion (Jay-Z) is the only NY rapper who made it through the 90's without dying (no physical death) but you got ho-tang who has tons of groupies when all there songs don't make no sense, all they do is go in the studio and spit a bunch of garbage rhymes about nothing and then you got groupies who puts gza, clownface, and raekwon in there top 5 dead or alive "do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"
*prepares to hit ZAFT with a jay-z line*

"We Don't Believe you, you need More People, you Lame!"

what? you thought i was the only one with enough brain to see the difference between good and wack music?

son, really get of my d*ck, stop tracking my posts, stop following me everywhere i go, groupieness has a limit and you crossed that
listen to this nelly furtado a.ss n*gga, who you think had all the classic sh*t before you started skipping and hooraying to this club garbage you listen to?

any real dude that grew up off hip hop liked that gutter sh*t, (mobb deep, wu, nas) at least when I was in highschool and I went to evander n*gga wtf is ILLstate? fake a.ss arina hood? thats why you skirt wearing n*ggas never go outside

you get dropped kicked in your ugly face when you on his c*ck and you dont have cars and chains and hoes and clothes like his flows but you like to dream about it when you listen

hes a homo in disguise ya'll he dont know sh*t about hip hop hes in his room wit stockings on waiting for the next biance and jay z collabo
 10-15-2006, 05:50 PM         #112
BronXHu$tla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trujillo said:
Thats why n*ggaz can make no real hiphop no more cuz n*ggaz like that, dipset better than wu tang, this lil n*gga must have been in 1st grade when 36 chambers came out.
dude is like 13 years old
 11 years ago '05        #113
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
The Wu-Tang Clan is the reason for the existence of G-Unit and DipSet, I think G-Unit and DipSet would both smack the sh*t-outta-u if u said that

Kids nowadays that don't know about the Wu = sh*tty hip hop gettin' played
 11 years ago '06        #114
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 A-Dot said:
The Wu-Tang Clan is the reason for the existence of G-Unit and DipSet, I think G-Unit and DipSet would both smack the sh*t-outta-u if u said that

Kids nowadays that don't know about the Wu = sh*tty hip hop gettin' played

Nuff said god..
 10-15-2006, 09:04 PM         #115
Splittin Wigz 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BronXHu$tla said:
dude is like 13 years old
wrong geek.....
 10-15-2006, 09:30 PM         #116
Young Eazy E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Splittin Wigz 2 said:
wrong geek.....

You are, stop lieing. You think your a "God" of a internet forum...whose the geek now?
 11 years ago '05        #117
tupac18 
space
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
little ignorant kids these days why do they parents allow them to get on the internet
 11 years ago '04        #118
Bigmiketruth 
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 Splittin Wigz 2 said:
they sound like a sh*tty underground group, that makes trash. They were never good why are n*ggaz on there d*ck?

dipset> wutang
gunit> wutang

that new method man cd barely went faygo soda pop
 10-16-2006, 06:30 PM         #119
Splittin Wigz 2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupac18 said:
little ignorant kids these days why do they parents allow them to get on the internet
wutang is trash...
 10-16-2006, 06:38 PM         #120
TuRbØ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
horrible taste of music
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy