NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2006, 06:59 PM         #141
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Johnson is 6'4.. And intill i see offical NFL combine numbers im not gonna believe any 40 time I see. Not callin anyone a liar but fu*k it ive seen so many fake 40 times.. Jarret has just as good hands, isnt faster but is taller and more deadly in the redzone.. He has naggin injuries which will lead to his medicore stats. He missed one game and played like one down in another. I could give a fu*k what Kiper says he always overates people and his mock draft is a.ss.. Johnson=Charles Rogers
 10-11-2006, 07:01 PM         #142
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #143
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:

[pic - click to view]

Could be an exaggeration.....

Could be he just grew......

He is still a young man.
 10-11-2006, 07:03 PM         #144
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like I said intill the combine I aint believin sh*t.. All those sites numbers are bullsh*t. He might be if he is im not surprised but teams always make people taller or lighter depending postion
 10-11-2006, 07:04 PM         #145
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ it said same numbers on rivals when he was being recruited

also on espn and CSTV.com

Last edited by DrunkenMonkey58; 10-11-2006 at 07:07 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #146
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
@ these n*ggas actin like jarrett aint 6'5 too....

Last edited by Cage; 10-11-2006 at 07:10 PM..
 10-11-2006, 07:07 PM         #147
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
He can run faster, that is documented....I suggest you look it up.

Also......

Johnson: Averages 16 yards per catch and is 11th in the nation in recieving yards per game.

Dwayne: Averages 10 yards per catch and isn't in the Top 50 in recieving yards per game......

Neither of those statistics would have anything to do with him missing a games. Throw in that Dwyane hasn't missed enough games to explain the difference in 8 recieving TD's compared to 2 recieving TD's.

Also:

Mel Kiper agrees:

Wide Receivers
1. Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech
2. Ted Ginn Jr., Ohio State
3. Dwayne Jarrett, USC
4. Anthony Gonzalez, Ohio State
5. Limas Sweed, Texas
5a. Sidney Rice, South Carolina*

...and he has more clout than you ever will.

Anything else?

^^^^ did you read this, cage?
 11 years ago '05        #148
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Like I said intill the combine I aint believin sh*t.. All those sites numbers are bullsh*t. He might be if he is im not surprised but teams always make people taller or lighter depending postion
My biggest complaint with you previous post is this.

You mention that Jarrett is a bigger red zone thread, but why? Because of that one inch? Honestly, I dont think that is really big enough to even mention. They are both HUGE red zone threats.

I think the disparity in speed is fairly evident. Do I think CJ runs a legit 4.4. Not in a million years. I do however think he runs a legit 4.5 and Jarrett more in the 4.6's........much more signifigant, IMO, than that one inch considering how tall they both are.

Throw in the injuries and that fact that I cannot recall DJ being called upon to carry his team like CJ and that is why I feel the way I do.

We'll see soon enough because both them n*ggas are leaving early.
 10-11-2006, 07:07 PM         #149
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All im saying is when Johnson faces Miami he will face the same thing Tim Brown faced.. Same thing Boldin n Fitz faced.. Gettin shut tha fu*k down
 11 years ago '04        #150
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3497 3497
 Y2Luda said:
He can run faster, that is documented....I suggest you look it up.

Also......

Johnson: Averages 16 yards per catch and is 11th in the nation in recieving yards per game.

Dwayne: Averages 10 yards per catch and isn't in the Top 50 in recieving yards per game......

Neither of those statistics would have anything to do with him missing a games. Throw in that Dwyane hasn't missed enough games to explain the difference in 8 recieving TD's compared to 2 recieving TD's.

Also:

Mel Kiper agrees:

Wide Receivers
1. Calvin Johnson, Georgia Tech
2. Ted Ginn Jr., Ohio State
3. Dwayne Jarrett, USC
4. Anthony Gonzalez, Ohio State
5. Limas Sweed, Texas
5a. Sidney Rice, South Carolina*

...and he has more clout than you ever will.

Anything else?
produce it

u have to go back to hs recruitin sites to find a neutral source & they say jarrett is faster....
 11 years ago '05        #151
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
All im saying is when Johnson faces Miami he will face the same thing Tim Brown faced.. Same thing Boldin n Fitz faced.. Gettin shut tha fu*k down
Given how Louisville shredded Miami, how can you feel so confident in that?
 10-11-2006, 07:09 PM         #152
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

so you dont like him because of what GA tech did to miami in the bowl game last year?
 10-11-2006, 07:09 PM         #153
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
My biggest complaint with you previous post is this.

You mention that Jarrett is a bigger red zone thread, but why? Because of that one inch? Honestly, I dont think that is really big enough to even mention. They are both HUGE red zone threats.

I think the disparity in speed is fairly evident. Do I think CJ runs a legit 4.4. Not in a million years. I do however think he runs a legit 4.5 and Jarrett more in the 4.6's........much more signifigant, IMO, than that one inch considering how tall they both are.

Throw in the injuries and that fact that I cannot recall DJ being called upon to carry his team like CJ and that is why I feel the way I do.

We'll see soon enough because both them n*ggas are leaving early.
Its not the one inch but that helps ive just seen Jarrett be a real effective offensive weapon in the redzone. I dont see alot of Johnson but I see him burning bum a.ss DB's for 40 yard bombs sh*ttin on wack a.ss secondarys.. Plus id say Jarrett has better hands. I know I might catch heat for this but he has made just as many crazy catches, jump balls.. I know Johson is the flavor of the week and thats fine. But im just gonna go with ive seen work for years. But we will see soon enough cause there both gone
 10-11-2006, 07:11 PM         #154
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Its not the one inch but that helps ive just seen Jarrett be a real effective offensive weapon in the redzone. I dont see alot of Johnson but I see him burning bum a.ss DB's for 40 yard bombs sh*ttin on wack a.ss secondarys.. Plus id say Jarrett has better hands. I know I might catch heat for this but he has made just as many crazy catches, jump balls.. I know Johson is the flavor of the week and thats fine. But im just gonna go with ive seen work for years. But we will see soon enough cause there both gone
 10-11-2006, 07:12 PM         #155
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
Given how Louisville shredded Miami, how can you feel so confident in that?

Because we get up for players like him, we always have always will be. We will take it as challenge.. And I think by that game our team will be much better since were young in secondary outside of Merriweather.. But I could be wrong its not like I cany tell the future

DrunkenMonkey58 said:
so you dont like him because of what GA tech did to miami in the bowl game last year?

Nope I never said I didnt like him id rather Jarrett. You can say im a homer but I never make crazy outlandish statments out Miami players. I hate OSU but I resecpt there players ive said numerous times that Pittman is the most underrted player.
 11 years ago '05        #156
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
produce it

u have to go back to hs recruitin sites to find a neutral source & they say jarrett is faster....
There was a whole lot more said in that post that you have failed to address.....

The recruiting services are quite flawed, unless you have some senior nike camp times..and even those are from a couple of years ago. If you have watched both play it's fairly obvious who is faster. But we can debate that later, let's get to the rest of that post.
 11 years ago '05        #157
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
You should watch him more, he is quite a red zone threat. A threat that gets doubled quite a bit more than DJ does.

RakimAllahNY said:
Because we get up for players like him, we always have always will be. We will take it as challenge.. And I think by that game our team will be much better since were young in secondary outside of Merriweather.. But I could be wrong its not like I cany tell the future
If you couldn't get up to play a Top 15 Louisville, you'll have a hard time convincing me they'll get up for a player. As a matter of fact, if that is the case, that is sad.
 10-11-2006, 07:14 PM         #158
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Listen any 40 time not from the NFL combine is gonna be flawed.. There all done by hand time which is always off.. Unless its the laser line thing they use its gonna be wrong. Theres a reason that VT site said D-Hall ran a 4.2 but in the combine he could never touch that. People lie or they fu*k up. Combine numbers are the most bullsh*t thing outside of the NFL
 11 years ago '05        #159
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Listen any 40 time not from the NFL combine is gonna be flawed.. There all done by hand time which is always off.. Unless its the laser line thing they use its gonna be wrong. Theres a reason that VT site said D-Hall ran a 4.2 but in the combine he could never touch that. People lie or they fu*k up. Combine numbers are the most bullsh*t thing outside of the NFL
Correct. With that said, it's farily obvious who is faster. Is he worlds faster, not by any stretch, but again, it's pretty easy to see.
 10-11-2006, 07:16 PM         #160
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
this i completely agree with

but to say jarett has better hands is not crazy... but

questionable if you have seen him play week by week

and even if its not a 4.4, if its 4.5

its faster than jarett
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy