most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Cage said:

n*gga u a habitual lair, there are numerous posts in this thread where u insulted me

not only do u have a source inside the university of michigan football program but ur also a certified doctor that can diagnose people over the internet now....
Okay, we'll go with what you say just for the sake of dragging this out.

I'll be a habitual liar, except what this thread was orginally about, becuase I was right about that.

Also, I never said where my "source" was or what university they attended. But you keep adding stuff to make yourself feel better.

P.S. I never diagnosed you with anything, but you have symptoms. I dont need a doctor to see a runny nose and say they may have allergies.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-10-2006 at 07:28 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #82
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
:rolleyes:
I didn't know that was his point. That explains why we dont see eye to eye. Here I am thinking he was trying to say something else.
 10-10-2006, 07:28 PM         #83
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I didn't know that was his point. That explains why we dont see eye to eye. Here I am thinking he was trying to say something else.
I'm messin' with you man... relax...
 11 years ago '05        #84
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
I'm messin' with you man... relax...
I figured as much, believe me I've grown used to that with you. No matter what you always have that trump card of being a Buckeye fan. :D

Plus, I knew you were too smart to take up for this character.
 11 years ago '04        #85
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,535 | Props total: 3605 3605
 Y2Luda said:
Okay, we'll go with what you say just for the sake of dragging this out.

I'll be a habitual liar, except what this thread was orginally about, becuase I was right about that.

Also, I never said where my "source" was or what university they attended. But you keep adding stuff to make yourself feel better.

P.S. I never diagnosed you with anything, but you have symptoms. I dont need a doctor to see a runny nose and say they may have allergies.
o so now ur sayin u where lyin about one thing but tellin the truth about another thing?
 10-10-2006, 07:30 PM         #86
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:
I figured as much, believe me I've grown used to that with you. No matter what you always have that trump card of being a Buckeye fan. :D

That's right, I got the Right Bauer!

11 years ago '05        #87
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
o so now ur sayin u where lyin about one thing but tellin the truth about another thing?
No, what I'm saying, since you obviously missed it, is that for the sake of arguing with you I'll leave it alone.

I wont get into the fact you are calling me a liar when you have said MAYBE one truth in this entire thread.

I wont get into the fact that you accused me of catching feelings while calling me a "fag**t."

I wont get into the fact that you keep holding onto the fact I used the word "hurt" instead of "out" a page or two ago.

I wont get into the fact that NOBODY agrees with you.

I wont get into the fact that you have this ridiculous notion that you can tell me what I mean.

I wont get into the fact that you got offended when I called you retarded, yet you exhibit the behaviour of a short bus rider in almost every post.

10-10-2006, 07:32 PM         #88
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:

Booooo!!!! f!ght, OSU fans!!! :finger: :banghead: :finger:

f!ght!!! f!ght!!! f!ght!!!!

either way, mich will not be undefeated by the time you face them... you can just pick up the pieces after we are done with them.
 10-10-2006, 07:36 PM         #89
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
Booooo!!!! f!ght, OSU fans!!! :finger: :banghead: :finger:

f!ght!!! f!ght!!! f!ght!!!!

either way, mich will not be undefeated by the time you face them... you can just pick up the pieces after we are done with them.
We're not f!ghting, we don't f!ght, we argue... even when it's resorted to fists, it's still an argument... Just a physical one.
 11 years ago '04        #90
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
No, what I'm saying, since you obviously missed it, is that for the sake of arguing with you I'll leave it alone.

I wont get into the fact you are calling me a liar when you have said MAYBE one truth in this entire thread.

I wont get into the fact that you accused me of catching feelings while calling me a "fag**t."

I wont get into the fact that you keep holding onto the fact I used the word "hurt" instead of "out" a page or two ago.

I wont get into the fact that NOBODY agrees with you.

I wont get into the fact that you have this ridiculous notion that you can tell me what I mean.

I wont get into the fact that you got offended when I called you retarded, yet you exhibit the behaviour of a short bus rider in almost every post.

its simple did u or did u not insult me in this thread?

its a simple yes or no question....
 11 years ago '05        #91
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:

See, this is a classic example of you showing that whole "mental retardation" thing I was talking about.

You've basically asked this already and you also already got your answer, back on post #68 I believe.

If I did insult you, I have since forgotten about it because of your overwhemling ability to overshadow everything with your ignorance.

Again, this isn't an insult, this is reality.
 10-10-2006, 07:40 PM         #92
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:

when will you realize you lost and the fact that you keep on posting will not contribute to your reputation?

11 years ago '04        #93
BiGFuNkNaStY 
space
space
$259 | Props total: 0 0
 Y2Luda said:

Short Bus Rider
 10-10-2006, 07:42 PM         #94
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Cage was right.. and this has nothing to do with my opinion of OSU
 11 years ago '05        #95
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
All bullsh*t and internet beef aside....

Lets Go PSU!
 11 years ago '05        #96
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
I think Cage was right.. and this has nothing to do with my opinion of OSU
So you think I posted this with the intention of bragging about his injury, or being "happy" that he was hurt in the fact that Ohio State didn't have to play him?

If so, you are SADLY mistaken. I've posted enough about college football teams, not just Ohio State, to PROVE that this was signifigant news and figured people would be generally interested....especially all the Big 10 folks here.

So please, enlighten me as to why you feel that way. What in my first post would indicate that? We wont talk about the fact I've since said that it wasn't, and that deads it, but I'm actually interested because I know you aren't just talking out of your a.ss.
 11 years ago '04        #97
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
See, this is a classic example of you showing that whole "mental retardation" thing I was talking about.

You've basically asked this already and you also already got your answer, back on post #68 I believe.

If I did insult you, I have since forgotten about it because of your overwhemling ability to overshadow everything with your ignorance.

Again, this isn't an insult, this is reality.
so u gon keep lyin .....
 10-10-2006, 07:47 PM         #98
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
All bullsh*t and internet beef aside....

Lets Go PSU!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #99
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
when will you realize you lost and the fact that you keep on posting will not contribute to your reputation?

stay mad....
 11 years ago '05        #100
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
so u gon keep lyin .....
I'm sure in your world that is what this would be considered. But to those of us that dont get out of school a half and hour earlier than the rest, that [if we had rode it] would ride a NORMAL sized bus, and didn't get called into the office at noon for his "medicine" it's not.

Seriously, NOW I'm insulting you.......but you just make it too easy.

So hopefully now you can be happy in knowing I'm insulting you. Maybe NOW you'll be quiet. I've run out of ideas to get you to stop. Logic doesn't work, so maybe this will.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-10-2006 at 07:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy