NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2006, 04:08 PM         #41
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
@ u tryna act like u wasnt in a state of ecstasy when u heard mario might not play in the osu game....
:rolleyes:

i sure didnt detect any bias in his post
 11 years ago '05        #42
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Cage said:
@ u tryna act like u wasnt in a state of ecstasy when u heard mario might not play in the osu game....
"Act?"

Where in the original post did it imply anything other than me trying to convey some information?

Don't hurt yourself looking.

You WERE wrong, you ARE wrong, and you'll CONTINUE to be wrong as long as you keep up this ignorant campaign to make something out of nothing.
 11 years ago '04        #43
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 3575 3575
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
:rolleyes:

i sure didnt detect any bias in his post
please

he starts a thread talkin about some rumors he heard about mario not bein back until the bowl game which conveniently is after the osu game, yeah im the only one that saw the motivation behind him startin this thread ;) ....
 11 years ago '05        #44
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
please

he starts a thread talkin about some rumors he heard about mario not bein back until the bowl game which conveniently is after the osu game, yeah im the only one that saw the motivation behind him startin this thread ;) ....
First, the thread was that he's out, that isn't a rumor.

Second, the only "rumor" you can mention is me saying he MIGHT be out until the bowl game. If I was so concentrated on the Ohio State game I probably would have made mention to that game right?

Third, you are wrong.

Fourth, you are only making yourself look like an a.ss the longer you keep this up.

Fifth, you ARE the only one.
 11 years ago '04        #45
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
"Act?"

Where in the original post did it imply anything other than me trying to convey some information?

Don't hurt yourself looking.

You WERE wrong, you ARE wrong, and you'll CONTINUE to be wrong as long as you keep up this ignorant campaign to make something out of nothing.
whats makes u look like an a**hole is the "Some reports I've heard are as far out as the bowl game before he suits back up", either u where tryin to impress other members on this message board with ur "inside scoop" or u where happy to see he might miss the osu game

say what u will but its clear to me why u started the thread....
 11 years ago '05        #46
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
whats makes u look like an a**hole is the "Some reports I've heard are as far out as the bowl game before he suits back up", either u where tryin to impress other members on this message board with ur "inside scoop" or u where happy to see he might miss the osu game

say what u will but its clear to me why u started the thread....
.....and guess what genius?

There WERE reports that he might be out that long. Had that surgery today shown any damage to his MCL he would have been out.

I didn't make mention to any of my "inside scoop" or the Ohio State game until you tried to invent things to make yourself feel important.

The only clear thing here is that you are mentally challenged.
 10-10-2006, 04:57 PM         #47
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I ask why this is still being debated.. Read the Rivals thing I posted there happy with the surgery cause of no tears so im guessin he will be back for OSU.. blah
 11 years ago '05        #48
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
Can I ask why this is still being debated.. Read the Rivals thing I posted there happy with the surgery cause of no tears so im guessin he will be back for OSU.. blah
I read that. I've already posted information a bit more specific to the incident. I'll repost:

Anyway, the "source" of this just came out with updated news:

He just got a call that said Mario should be back for the Ball State game, when they performed the surgery they found the MCL was fine. He should play in the OSU game, unless something odd happens.
Also, the only thing being "debated" here is how much mental damage Cage has.
 11 years ago '04        #49
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
First, the thread was that he's out, that isn't a rumor.

Second, the only "rumor" you can mention is me saying he MIGHT be out until the bowl game. If I was so concentrated on the Ohio State game I probably would have made mention to that game right?

Third, you are wrong.

Fourth, you are only making yourself look like an a.ss the longer you keep this up.

Fifth, you ARE the only one.
if it was might why didnt u just wait for them to make an official announcement, like i said the news that he might not make the osu game got u giddy as a school girl or u where tryin to impress people with ur "inside scoop"....
 11 years ago '05        #50
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
if it was might why didnt u just wait for them to make an official announcement, like i said the news that he might not make the osu game got u giddy as a school girl or u where tryin to impress people with ur "inside scoop"....
Are you serious? I really hope you aren't.

I found out he was signifigantly injured [enough to miss games] and I posted that FACT.

The simple fact of the matter is that the next few posts, if I didn't let people know the timeframes I had heard, was going to be "well did you find out how long."

Let's not mention that you aren't making sense. They hadn't even made an "offical" statement that he was hurt when I made this but you didn't seem to mind that, even though I didn't wait until the "offical."

So basically, you thought something, you were told you were wrong and now you are grasping at straws trying to save face instead of just shutting up like you KNOW you should.

Keep trying, you MIGHT just get somewhere.
 11 years ago '04        #51
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
Are you serious? I really hope you aren't.

I found out he was signifigantly injured [enough to miss games] and I posted that FACT.

The simple fact of the matter is that the next few posts, if I didn't let people know the timeframes I had heard, was going to be "well did you find out how long."

Let's not mention that you aren't making sense. They hadn't even made an "offical" statement that he was hurt when I made this but you didn't seem to mind that, even though I didn't wait until the "offical."

So basically, you thought something, you were told you were wrong and now you are grasping at straws trying to save face instead of just shutting up like you KNOW you should.

Keep trying, you MIGHT just get somewhere.

he was officially listed as questionable when u made started this thread, i posted his OFFICIAL status in the second post, why u lyin?

just admit the truth
 11 years ago '05        #52
Broadst. Bully 
space
space
space
$147 | Props total: 0 0
he is still gonna be nice
 11 years ago '05        #53
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:

he was officially listed as questionable when u made started this thread, i posted his OFFICIAL status in the second post, why u lyin?

just admit the truth
...and I told you then that he wasn't "questionable" and that he was OUT. So excuse the fact I put "hurt" and replace that with "out."

Keep playing ignorant........well I dont know if you are playing anymore.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-10-2006 at 05:18 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
...and I told you then that he wasn't "questionable" and that he was OUT. So excuse the fact I put "hurt" and replace that with "out."

Keep playing ignorant........well I dont know if you are playing anymore.
u admitted that lie :applause:

now if we can just get u to tell the complete truth ....
 11 years ago '05        #55
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
u admitted that lie :applause:

now if we can just get u to tell the complete truth ....
That doesn't take away from the point that you put "questionable" and I told you not only that you were wrong, but why.

One word does not make it a lie, it just means I used the wrong word.

Also, again, you thinking you can tell me what I meant by my statements AFTER I've already told you what I meant by my statements is not only ridiculous, but CRAZY.

Keep living in your fantasy world..........
 10-10-2006, 05:28 PM         #56
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:

Also, the only thing being "debated" here is how much mental damage Cage has.
***shots fired***

11 years ago '04        #57
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
That doesn't take away from the point that you put "questionable" and I told you not only that you were wrong, but why.

One word does not make it a lie, it just means I used the wrong word.

Also, again, you thinking you can tell me what I meant by my statements AFTER I've already told you what I meant by my statements is not only ridiculous, but CRAZY.

Keep living in your fantasy world..........
i told u his official status, i never said he wouldnt be out i said a official annoucement was never made, yet u posted about him not bein back until the bowl game

fu*k what u tryna say u meant, its cyrstal clear why u started this thread & i called u out on it, u admitted the one lie just come completely clean....
 11 years ago '05        #58
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
i told u his official status, i never said he wouldnt be out i said a official annoucement was never made, yet u posted about him not bein back until the bowl game

fu*k what u tryna say u meant, its cyrstal clear why u started this thread & i called u out on it, u admitted the one lie just come completely clean....
...and I told you why that was the "official status" and gave a more in depth insight into the situation. I said he MIGHT not be back for the bowl game, not that he wouldn't. Let's stay in reality.

If it's so "crystal clear" why are you the ONLY one to see it? I know, it's us not you right?

Serioulsy n*gga, you might be slightly retarded. Get yourself checked out. I'm concerned.
 11 years ago '04        #59
Cage 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
...and I told you why that was the "official status" and gave a more in depth insight into the situation. I said he MIGHT not be back for the bowl game, not that he wouldn't. Let's stay in reality.

If it's so "crystal clear" why are you the ONLY one to see it? I know, it's us not you right?

Serioulsy n*gga, you might be slightly retarded. Get yourself checked out. I'm concerned.
@ this f*g**t catchin feelins

"slightly retarded" what are u like 9 years old, dont get mad @ me for callin u on ur lies....
 10-10-2006, 06:25 PM         #60
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said:

***more shot fired***
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy