Mario Manningham Out.....

most viewed right now
-83  116
102 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #51
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,711 | Props total: 4370 4370
 Y2Luda said
Are you serious? I really hope you aren't.

I found out he was signifigantly injured [enough to miss games] and I posted that FACT.

The simple fact of the matter is that the next few posts, if I didn't let people know the timeframes I had heard, was going to be "well did you find out how long."

Let's not mention that you aren't making sense. They hadn't even made an "offical" statement that he was hurt when I made this but you didn't seem to mind that, even though I didn't wait until the "offical."

So basically, you thought something, you were told you were wrong and now you are grasping at straws trying to save face instead of just shutting up like you KNOW you should.

Keep trying, you MIGHT just get somewhere.

he was officially listed as questionable when u made started this thread, i posted his OFFICIAL status in the second post, why u lyin?

just admit the truth

12 years ago '05        #52
Broadst. Bully 
space
space
space
$147 | Props total: 0 0
he is still gonna be nice

12 years ago '05        #53
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Cage said

he was officially listed as questionable when u made started this thread, i posted his OFFICIAL status in the second post, why u lyin?

just admit the truth
...and I told you then that he wasn't "questionable" and that he was OUT. So excuse the fact I put "hurt" and replace that with "out."

Keep playing ignorant........well I dont know if you are playing anymore.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 10-10-2006 at 05:18 PM..

12 years ago '04        #54
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y2Luda said
...and I told you then that he wasn't "questionable" and that he was OUT. So excuse the fact I put "hurt" and replace that with "out."

Keep playing ignorant........well I dont know if you are playing anymore.
u admitted that lie :applause:

now if we can just get u to tell the complete truth ....

12 years ago '05        #55
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said
u admitted that lie :applause:

now if we can just get u to tell the complete truth ....
That doesn't take away from the point that you put "questionable" and I told you not only that you were wrong, but why.

One word does not make it a lie, it just means I used the wrong word.

Also, again, you thinking you can tell me what I meant by my statements AFTER I've already told you what I meant by my statements is not only ridiculous, but CRAZY.

Keep living in your fantasy world..........

10-10-2006, 05:28 PM         #56
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said

Also, the only thing being "debated" here is how much mental damage Cage has.
***shots fired***

12 years ago '04        #57
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y2Luda said
That doesn't take away from the point that you put "questionable" and I told you not only that you were wrong, but why.

One word does not make it a lie, it just means I used the wrong word.

Also, again, you thinking you can tell me what I meant by my statements AFTER I've already told you what I meant by my statements is not only ridiculous, but CRAZY.

Keep living in your fantasy world..........
i told u his official status, i never said he wouldnt be out i said a official annoucement was never made, yet u posted about him not bein back until the bowl game

fu*k what u tryna say u meant, its cyrstal clear why u started this thread & i called u out on it, u admitted the one lie just come completely clean....

12 years ago '05        #58
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said
i told u his official status, i never said he wouldnt be out i said a official annoucement was never made, yet u posted about him not bein back until the bowl game

fu*k what u tryna say u meant, its cyrstal clear why u started this thread & i called u out on it, u admitted the one lie just come completely clean....
...and I told you why that was the "official status" and gave a more in depth insight into the situation. I said he MIGHT not be back for the bowl game, not that he wouldn't. Let's stay in reality.

If it's so "crystal clear" why are you the ONLY one to see it? I know, it's us not you right?

Serioulsy n*gga, you might be slightly retarded. Get yourself checked out. I'm concerned.

12 years ago '04        #59
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y2Luda said
...and I told you why that was the "official status" and gave a more in depth insight into the situation. I said he MIGHT not be back for the bowl game, not that he wouldn't. Let's stay in reality.

If it's so "crystal clear" why are you the ONLY one to see it? I know, it's us not you right?

Serioulsy n*gga, you might be slightly retarded. Get yourself checked out. I'm concerned.
@ this f*g**t catchin feelins

"slightly retarded" what are u like 9 years old, dont get mad @ me for callin u on ur lies....

10-10-2006, 06:25 PM         #60
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said

***more shot fired***

12 years ago '05        #61
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said
@ this f*g**t catchin feelins

"slightly retarded" what are u like 9 years old, dont get mad @ me for callin u on ur lies....
The irony of you calling me a "fag**t" for "catching feelings." Looks like I'M not the one catching feelings.

See, I have symptoms to back up my claims of your mental retardation. For example:

1) You holding on to the ridiculous notion that you know what I mean better than me.

2) You being the ONLY one to see my true intentions from this post.

3) Keeping something like this going when everyone who has read this can see you are being delusional.

Etc. Etc.

You just throw baseless things out there and hope they stick, like "fag**t." I'm a married man though, I'll be sure to tell my wife. I forgot you know me better than I know myself. Thank you for letting me know my life has been a lie to this point. I'll draw up the divorce papers tomorrow.

12 years ago '04        #62
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y2Luda said
The irony of you calling me a "fag**t" for "catching feelings." Looks like I'M not the one catching feelings.

See, I have symptoms to back up my claims of your mental retardation. For example:

1) You holding on to the ridiculous notion that you know what I mean better than me.

2) You being the ONLY one to see my true intentions from this post.

3) Keeping something like this going when everyone who has read this can see you are being delusional.

Etc. Etc.

You just throw baseless things out there and hope they stick, like "fag**t." I'm a married man though, I'll be sure to tell my wife. I forgot you know me better than I know myself. Thank you for letting me know my life has been a lie to this point. I'll draw up the divorce papers tomorrow.
ur the one that started lashin out with insults f*g**t

u def. catchin feelins

i know exactly why u started this thread u can keep lyin or u can come clean about it like u did with the other lie u told

@ this n*gga goin outta his way to tell me he's married, fu*kin homo i could care less about ur life....

Last edited by Cage; 10-10-2006 at 06:40 PM..

12 years ago '05        #63
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said
ur the one that started lashin out with insults f*g**t

u def. catchin feelins

i know exactly why u started this thread u can keep lyin or u can come clean about it like u did with the other lie u told

@ this n*gga goin outta his way to tell me he's married, fu*kin homo i could care less about ur life....
I wasn't "lashing out" with insults, I honestly think you have symptoms of mental problems. I think I just gave you reasons why.

Also, you keep holding on to the fact you think I'm lying, it's humerous.

Lastly, I was just clearing up that "fag**t" situation YOU brought up. If you weren't interested, maybe you wouldn't have brought it up.

Keep trying.

10-10-2006, 06:43 PM         #64
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
calling another man a f*g**t = catching feelings

12 years ago '04        #65
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y2Luda said
I wasn't "lashing out" with insults, I honestly think you have symptoms of mental problems. I think I just gave you reasons why.

Also, you keep holding on to the fact you think I'm lying, it's humerous.

Lastly, I was just clearing up that "fag**t" situation YOU brought up. If you weren't interested, maybe you wouldn't have brought it up.

Keep trying.
@ u constantly lyin

so now u werent insultin me?

12 years ago '04        #66
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said
calling another man a f*g**t = catching feelings
dam n*gga u starved for attention....

12 years ago '05        #67
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said
@ u constantly lyin

so now u werent insultin me?
No I wasn't insulting you. You have exhibited behaviour that can be contrued as borderline, if not actually, retarded.

I didn't call you, or anything you said that, because I didn't honestly think you were, or it was.

Keep digging.

10-10-2006, 07:00 PM         #68
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said
dam n*gga u starved for attention....

nobody in here sees this bias but you, not even mich fans. basically every fan of a big 10 school thinks ur crazy.

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #69
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 217 217
as much as i love seein that n*gga go catch bombs i think 1) penn st wasnt gonna allow anythin super deep in the first place and 2) this is make chad throw the ball around a lot more and no jus tryin to hit mario all the time....i was nervous about this game two weeks ago and aint nothin changed...

12 years ago '05        #70
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said
nobody in here sees this bias but you, not even mich fans. basically every fan of a big 10 school thinks ur crazy.

[pic - click to view]

Better yet, I've even had a Michigan fan give me props for giving the info.......

This cat is just sad.

10-10-2006, 07:05 PM         #71
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y2Luda said
Better yet, I've even had a Michigan fan give me props for giving the info.......

This cat is just sad.

12 years ago '04        #72
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Y2Luda said
No I wasn't insulting you. You have exhibited behaviour that can be contrued as borderline, if not actually, retarded.

I didn't call you, or anything you said that, because I didn't honestly think you were, or it was.

Keep digging.

n*gga u a habitual lair, there are numerous posts in this thread where u insulted me

not only do u have a source inside the university of michigan football program but ur also a certified doctor that can diagnose people over the internet now....

12 years ago '04        #73
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said

[pic - click to view]

a "you mad" pic, how original

like i said before, n*gga u starved for attention....

10-10-2006, 07:12 PM         #74
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said
a "you mad" pic, how original

like i said before, n*gga u starved for attention....

[pic - click to view]

12 years ago '04        #75
Cage 15 heat pts15
space
space
@ this n*gga postin pics & still bein mad because i made him look like a complete fu*kin idiot....

Home      

most viewed right now
+30online now  55
Florence, SC: Routine Traffic Stop Ends With Officers Discovering Bag Of Human..
105 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+46online now  50
Video inside You’re Doing it Wrong... The REAL Double Wrench Method
35 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+96online now  43
Image(s) inside Slim with a cake
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  22
Video inside So Basically Gucci Mane Confirmed Niggas Don't fu-k With Eminem Like Th..
786 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+99online now  21
Video inside Package Thief vs. Glitter Bomb Trap
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  18
Red Dead Online's Biggest Problem Is Not That It Costs $600 To Buy Everything