Mario Manningham Out.....

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #221
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,926 | Props total: 26 26
 Cage said:
there u go bullsh*ttin again

it was easy to see in college:rolleyes: , yeah jarrett was never open & never ran by anybody

like ive said in other threads jarrett speed is just fine for the football field, if this was track & field it would be a different story....
@ ME bullsh*ttin'.

Not only are you guilty of that, you are making things up.

I never said he didn't get open or run by anyone. Nor did I say his speed wasn't fine. That wasn't what was being discussed.

Pay attention next time.

Bottom line, CJ is FASTER, easily, than DJ. He was when we discussed this the first time, he is now, and will more than likely continue to be for quite some time.

CJ will also be drafted higher, something I told you before too.

Just quit while you are behind, yet again.
 11 years ago '04        #222
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 3496 3496
 Y2Luda said:
@ ME bullsh*ttin'.

Not only are you guilty of that, you are making things up.

I never said he didn't get open or run by anyone. Nor did I say his speed wasn't fine. That wasn't what was being discussed.

Pay attention next time.

Bottom line, CJ is FASTER, easily, than DJ. He was when we discussed this the first time, he is now, and will more than likely continue to be for quite some time.

CJ will also be drafted higher, something I told you before too.

Just quit while you are behind, yet again.
n*gga i dont go by hearsay & rumors when it comes to college football 40 times, i wait until combine times, u where the one going on & on about it being "well documented" like the n*ggas held a race each week

u still talkin about johnson is faster "easily" when jarrett hasnt even ran yet, how the fu*k do u know? .....
 11 years ago '04        #223
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 128 128
<--- Best College WR 07'
Cant check him
 03-22-2007, 08:00 PM         #224
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cage this is getting embarrasing... just quit please. it will save you dignity at the end of the day. youve lost on soooo many levels...
 11 years ago '05        #225
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
how the fu*k do u know? .....
I have eyes and common sense.

DJ is NOT heralded becasue of his speed. CJ is. Game.Set.Match.

You keep harping on the well documented. That meant just as much visually (video) as print.

You lost. You lose. You aint winning again. Hush.
 11 years ago '04        #226
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:
cage this is getting embarrasing... just quit please. it will save you dignity at the end of the day. youve lost on soooo many levels...
i like how u have to run behind another n*gga postin bullsh*t....
 11 years ago '07        #227
gorilla_proof 
space
space
$300 | Props total: 0 0
Mario Manningham is a rare talent at wr...i think hes got the toughness that unmatched...and hes a high character guy'
i'd like to see him work on his intermediate route running and i'd like to see how he is at run blocking because i see alot of tape of him just stretching the field...stretching the field in college vs the nfl are extremely different

think back on how bethel johnson stretched the field in college no he cant even stretch up off the bench as a pro'

11 years ago '04        #228
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
I have eyes and common sense.

DJ is NOT heralded becasue of his speed. CJ is. Game.Set.Match.

You keep harping on the well documented. That meant just as much visually (video) as print.

You lost. You lose. You aint winning again. Hush.
yeah i believe u :rolleyes: , u can break down video while watchin games & see tenths of a second differences between players

people been hypin johnson's speed & u just went along with it, he went to the combined & ran his a.ss off and will probably have the faster time but that sh*t isnt a glarin huge difference u can see on TV like u tryna make it out to be

thats why i said he didnt have a problem gettin open or runnin by guys because i have seen every game jarrett played in & i've never looked @ a play & said "dam he looks slow" or "dam looks like he runs a 4.9"

everyone was surprised @ steve smith's 40 time, he was on the same field as jarrett & there wasnt a huge difference in how they moved on the field....
 11 years ago '05        #229
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
yeah i believe u :rolleyes: , u can break down video while watchin games & see tenths of a second differences between players

people been hypin johnson's speed & u just went along with it, he went to the combined & ran his a.ss off and will probably have the faster time but that sh*t isnt a glarin huge difference u can see on TV like u tryna make it out to be

thats why i said he didnt have a problem gettin open or runnin by guys because i have seen every game jarrett played in & i've never looked @ a play & said "dam he looks slow" or "dam looks like he runs a 4.9"

everyone was surprised @ steve smith's 40 time, he was on the same field as jarrett & there wasnt a huge difference in how they moved on the field....

@ all the reaches, changes of subject, or just complete falsehoods.

I never claimed I was "breaking down video" but I CAN see differences in speed. Can I look at two players and tell you the tenths of a second different they are? No. Do I need that to see that CJ is faster than DJ? No, and it's easy to do. There IS that much of a glaring difference.

You brought up the slow sh*t because you were reaching and making sh*t up. You can try and clean it up now, but you are only trying to convince yourself.

Bottom line is this, you were wrong. CJ IS faster, there is no maybe. He was faster then and there was no maybe, but you found a way to try and save your hero.

CJ Speed >>>>>> DJ Speed.............no comparison. End of Story. Fin. Adios. Whatever you want to say to end it.
 11 years ago '04        #230
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
@ all the reaches, changes of subject, or just complete falsehoods.

I never claimed I was "breaking down video" but I CAN see differences in speed. Can I look at two players and tell you the tenths of a second different they are? No. Do I need that to see that CJ is faster than DJ? No, and it's easy to do. There IS that much of a glaring difference.

You brought up the slow sh*t because you were reaching and making sh*t up. You can try and clean it up now, but you are only trying to convince yourself.

Bottom line is this, you were wrong. CJ IS faster, there is no maybe. He was faster then and there was no maybe, but you found a way to try and save your hero.

CJ Speed >>>>>> DJ Speed.............no comparison. End of Story. Fin. Adios. Whatever you want to say to end it.
n*gga i already told u when he runs his 40 time @ the pro day i will come back & say u where right if it is slower, but u going on & on, what happens if @ the pro day jarrett's time is faster? what will u say then?

& "There IS that much of a glaring difference", o really? did u see that same glaring difference when smith & jarrett where on the same field together?
 11 years ago '05        #231
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
n*gga i already told u when he runs his 40 time @ the pro day i will come back & say u where right if it is slower, but u going on & on, what happens if @ the pro day jarrett's time is faster? what will u say then?

& "There IS that much of a glaring difference", o really? did u see that same glaring difference when smith & jarrett where on the same field together?
First of all, the time wont be lower. Second, there is a reason some kids, who aren't known for speed, only run at the faster pro days. Third, stop trying to bring other kids into this. CJ > DJ, end of story.

Keep trying.
 11 years ago '04        #232
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
First of all, the time wont be lower. Second, there is a reason some kids, who aren't known for speed, only run at the faster pro days. Third, stop trying to bring other kids into this. CJ > DJ, end of story.

Keep trying.
"CJ > DJ" in what?, running track in shorts in a t-shirt

n*gga its a legitmate question, u just said u noticed a glaring huge difference in speed when u watched jarrett & johnson, johnson & jarrett played on different tv channels @ different times against different teams but u still noticed a huge glaring difference, so did u also notice a huge difference between smith & jarrett who shared the same field their whole career?

& alot of usc guys dont run @ the combine....
 11 years ago '05        #233
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:
"CJ > DJ" in what?, running track in shorts in a t-shirt

n*gga its a legitmate question, u just said u noticed a glaring huge difference in speed when u watched jarrett & johnson, johnson & jarrett played on different tv channels @ different times against different teams but u still noticed a huge glaring difference, so did u also notice a huge difference between smith & jarrett who shared the same field their whole career?

& alot of usc guys dont run @ the combine....
The fu*k do you mean in what? Do you even know what we are talking about here?

Speed n*gga. Speed. SPEED. S-P-E-E-D! Got it?

Also, I dont think it's a legit question. It's just something to divert from the real topic at hand. It doesn't matter either way if I could or couldn't between Jarrett and Smith. That isn't what we are discussing.

Try to stay on topic and focus.
 03-22-2007, 10:27 PM         #234
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:
i like how u have to run behind another n*gga postin bullsh*t....
n*gga what? you lost before this thread was bumped. look at he last post from back then. you couldnt even respond
 11 years ago '04        #235
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Hate to admit it but Luda got the upperhand here....

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED n*gga, TALKING ABOUT SPEEEEEEEEEED
 11 years ago '04        #236
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
The fu*k do you mean in what? Do you even know what we are talking about here?

Speed n*gga. Speed. SPEED. S-P-E-E-D! Got it?

Also, I dont think it's a legit question. It's just something to divert from the real topic at hand. It doesn't matter either way if I could or couldn't between Jarrett and Smith. That isn't what we are discussing.

Try to stay on topic and focus.
it just proves ur full of sh*t with ur "well documented" exaggerating bullsh*t

months ago i asked u to produce the documents & u said u can tell by watching their games, its all bullsh*t, if u can see that difference u would have saw the difference between two teammates who play on the same field

like i said im a man about my sh*t, after the 28th i'll come back & say u where right if jarrett's time is slower but u are def. bullsh*ttin & wont admit it....
 11 years ago '05        #237
Y2Luda 5 heat pts OP
space
space
 Cage said:

months ago i asked u to produce the documents & u said u can tell by watching their games, its all bullsh*t, if u can see that difference u would have saw the difference between two teammates who play on the same field

like i said im a man about my sh*t, after the 28th i'll come back & say u where right if jarrett's time is slower but u are def. bullsh*ttin & wont admit it....
LOL @ you holding onto DJ running a 4.3. Talk about exaggerating.

Quit being foolish.

Last edited by Y2Luda; 03-22-2007 at 10:39 PM..
 03-22-2007, 10:38 PM         #238
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cage said:

:offtopic:

the point of responding is to make a counter point...

COUNTERPOINT... ------> dictionary.com
 11 years ago '04        #239
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Black_Deuce said:

n*gga what? you lost before this thread was bumped. look at he last post from back then. you couldnt even respond
when u can stop hidin behind another n*gga & lyin come back & post

u where proven to be a lyin f*g**t ....
 11 years ago '04        #240
Cage 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Y2Luda said:
LOL @ you holding onto DJ running a 4.3. Talk about exaggerating.

Quit being foolish.
like i said n*gga, we'll see after the 28th, everything will then be "well documented"....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now