Lupe Fiasco: Was arrested for attempted murder

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,716 | Props total: 10 10
 Yamaha_Jai said:
u gotta watch out for n*ggas period. a skateboard, a coffee shop exec, and minister. Nobody is safe minded anymore. Anyone can do anything at any time...don't think ur immune just because of their apperance. Thats the mistake people make in life which usually comes back and bites them in the a.ss hard.

Co-sign...thats real shyt
 11 years ago '05        #22
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 luda06 said:

What, so I gotta watch out for n*ggas with skateboards?
go watch kids or go hang out with some trailer trash skating white boys.
(come to cali i was amazed seeing surfing and skate boarding white boys carrying around guns, they are super territorial) i was talking to this one dude who was talking about stabbing people he didn't recognize while he was surfing so he could attract sharks. My friends have had guns pulled out on them while at parties. To make it worse they don't like minorities or college students.
 10-09-2006, 01:02 PM         #23
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe hes a skateboard cat who attempted to k!ll someone

since when does riding a skateboard make you a pus*y?
 11 years ago '05        #24
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
 Yamaha_Jai said:
Lupe has one of the hardest lyric buildups in the game. The song he did with jigga on his album pressure. To me he k!lled it. He ain't a gangsta rapper, he is a lyrical rapper...like a common or a mos def. You just have to pay attention.. He talks about hood issues, but he ain't sayin he do this and that. HE say the hood does this and that. Whats messed up is..the man is actually involved in gang life here in chicago. He is viewed as a "ranked" member of the gangster disciples. Thats a statement for the "nerdy skateboard rapper"...the man has alot backing him as far as that.

Lupe ain't no GD, he rep stones.
 11 years ago '04        #25
the wise one 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 82 82
that "pop pop" joint was actually nice....people need to stop hating on Lupe
 10-09-2006, 02:47 PM         #26
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe gonna be the next eminem for real. Only without all the fans and sales lol...just the hate. If you aint like kick push, or i gotcha, why did you listen to the album just so you can nitpick everything he does?
 10-09-2006, 02:59 PM         #27
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
maybe hes a skateboard cat who attempted to k!ll someone

since when does riding a skateboard make you a pus*y?
Just by readin some of yall comments. I dont know, I dont see n*ggas doin that around here. Just bikes.
 11 years ago '06        #28
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 luda06 said:

Yeah.. there's n*ggas in NY whose known to do that shyt..
 11 years ago '05        #29
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
its like the XXL dude said......its not that he changed, its how drastic the change was......

dude was rapping about how he busts guns and sh*t, then he goes to rapping/acting like he opposes people that rap about busting their guns.....

it doesnt make me doubt his credibility.......he might really have a gun with him and he might really shoot dudes......but it makes me doubt his integrity......its like he's doing the conscious sh*t because his label said 'ur not gonna sell if u do that same bullsh*t everybody else does.'

and if thats how it went down, then Lupe sold out.......
 10-09-2006, 03:21 PM         #30
DaPlaya641  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that track was tight....and ur right, he still aint cuss

Last edited by DaPlaya641; 10-09-2006 at 03:25 PM..
 10-09-2006, 03:26 PM         #31
Playboysoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yamaha_Jai said:
u gotta watch out for n*ggas period. a skateboard, a coffee shop exec, and minister. Nobody is safe minded anymore. Anyone can do anything at any time...don't think ur immune just because of their apperance. Thats the mistake people make in life which usually comes back and bites them in the a.ss hard.
exactly. couldn't of said it better myself.

a n*gga from the projects with baggy clothes and a bandana around his neck can be softer than wet cheesecake
 10-09-2006, 03:31 PM         #32
BigSnapmactown  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:

i question your credibility, lurking on internet message boards
 11 years ago '04        #33
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Playboysoldier said:
exactly. couldn't of said it better myself.

a n*gga from the projects with baggy clothes and a bandana around his neck can be softer than wet cheesecake
yup gangsters/cutthroats bear smiles and offer handshakes....just because i dont tell u i bust my gun doesnt mean i wont
 11 years ago '04        #34
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 daliff89 said:

dude was rapping about how he busts guns and sh*t, then he goes to rapping/acting like he opposes people that rap about busting their guns.....

it doesnt make me doubt his credibility.......he might really have a gun with him and he might really shoot dudes......but it makes me doubt his integrity......its like he's doing the conscious sh*t because his label said 'ur not gonna sell if u do that same bullsh*t everybody else does.'

and if thats how it went down, then Lupe sold out.......
so what its a grown man having a gun.. and if somebody steps out of line with him.. he'll shoot his gun.. its one song where he talks about it.. the sh*t he most likely grew up in.. and decided to come out with the song.. most likely a label wanted some sh*t like "Pop Pop" so there it went.. every person then contradicted theirself before..
anywho the message in his 1st and 15th mixtapes, and on songs like American Terrorist outweigh this... He spittin sh*t like "Conflict Diamonds" because he wants to.. Not cuz his label made him do it.. It's easy to see..
 11 years ago '06        #35
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
....exposed....
 10-09-2006, 04:08 PM         #36
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has already talked about this sh*t. He said it was from when he was 18/19/20 when he was immature and sh*t. But he said he grew up and now doesn't do/talk about that sh*t.

@ the haters

Always want to try to bring down someone doing good.

Last edited by Kali_Kingz90; 10-09-2006 at 04:09 PM..
 10-09-2006, 04:30 PM         #37
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 10-09-2006, 05:28 PM         #38
mac08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf arrested for attempted murder it says nothing about that
 11 years ago '04        #39
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7569 7569
I don't see a contradiction in a song like Pop Pop, and a song like Conflict Diamonds. Just because you shoot people (let's just grant him that for the sake of argument, though I don't believe it) doesn't mean that you like the idea of little kids getting their hands cut off so your chain can glow.

"Conscious" is such a dumb word to box somebody into. There's always a conflict between a person's conscious, and their basic desires. Just because you bounce from one to the other (like, say... every other person who's ever lived) doesn't mean there's something wrong with you, or that your message on either side of that coin is any less potent.

That's even if there is a "conflict". Again, I don't see the conflict between American Terrorist and Pop Pop.

BTW, Lupe talks about k!lling a selling drugs in a lot of his songs. You guys must just be skimming through the sh*t if this one song from three years ago is some kind of new sh*t to you.

Trials and Tribulations (off the advance):

But it wasn't easy to crack it/, we wasn't fly/
Had to get it off the ground peddling/
E.T. was in the basket/
Now it's sick/ First and Fifth/ On the come-up like the last bullet in the clip/
Click/ A few didn't survive/ It triggered something inside/
It gave me power, got a grip/
Like the floor of the shower, now I hit/
Anything I set my sights on with no lights on/
Silencers... my fifth plead The Fifth/
I don't need a Japanese flag, Vash the Stampede of hip hop/
Straight from the hip, Ak/
No matter how much the enemy bolsters/
I'ma hold this down like holdsters right up on my shoulders/
Clappers, won't you wait some more/
Fire/ It Ain't Safe No More/
Cocksuckers pull backwards/
I pull faster, it's mastered/
I had to turn it to guns like Megatron/
You just brushed upon the upper echelon/ Gone...

There's some basic wordplay there, but if you can't tell that verse is about crack and guns, you're stupid. Yeah, he has one anime reference, and a Transformers reference that just might make you think "here he goes on that nerd sh*t again", but if you actually listen, it's clear what he's talking about. That's from a couple of months ago... It's all over his work. He just doesn't rap about it like an idiot (Jeezy/Bleu Davinci raps like a fu*king dumbass, BMF gets raided months later. Hmm....).

For the record, I've never heard Lupe attack "crack rappers". He shouts out Star Trak/Re-Up on the album, and we all know Clipse raps about crack exclusively... It's the media, and the listeners that try to box everything into a neat little package that put words in people's mouths. That's why boxing rappers in is so dumb. Just because he's "conscious" doesn't mean that he agrees with everything Kanye, Mos Def, Common or Talib ever said (personally, I don't think he's at all similar to any of these guys...). Listen to what LUPE says if you want to judge Lupe.
 10-09-2006, 06:41 PM         #40
the hater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his cd flopped
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
57 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy