Lupe Fiasco: Was arrested for attempted murder

most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
405 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2006, 08:46 AM         #1
10156 pageviews
48 comments

luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe Fiasco: Was arrested for attempted murder

Now he's on some skateboard ish. Did someone tell him that n*ggas weren't going to believe him since he look pus*y or somethin? Maybe they were like

"Aye, Lupe you don't look gangsta. I know u got ur gun 'n all, sellin drugs, but ain't nobody gonna believe you. Your skinny as hell, your voice is bi*chlike, and you look like a schoolboy. I'm just bein real with you."

I can believe his record label signed him straight off of those mixtapes where he was gangsta rappin n sh*t, but they were like

"Nah kid, you look too pus*y. Here get you a skateboard, some tight jeans, and say that you were in karate class. The game don't need another gangsta rapper, espcially someone like yourself. That album would flop hard."

[pic - click to view]

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=4881

Go hear "Pop Pop" yourself then listen to Food and Liquor. All this sh*t was 2 years apart too. image

The album tight, but I question this n*gga's credibility as a person and a rapper.

48 comments for "Lupe Fiasco: Was arrested for attempted murder"

12 years ago '05        #2
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$626 | Props total: 97 97
what does that mean n*gga,, U acting like soon as u ride skateboards and dress tight or watever and nice u cant attempt murder,, i kno n*ggaz who rep tha b sET and skateboard and will mirk u if u came out ya face
 10-09-2006, 08:52 AM         #3
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
what does that mean n*gga,, U acting like soon as u ride skateboards and dress tight or watever and nice u cant attempt murder,, i kno n*ggaz who rep tha b sET and skateboard and will mirk u if u came out ya face

What, so I gotta watch out for n*ggas with skateboards?
 12 years ago '05        #4
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
u gotta watch out for n*ggas period. a skateboard, a coffee shop exec, and minister. Nobody is safe minded anymore. Anyone can do anything at any time...don't think ur immune just because of their apperance. Thats the mistake people make in life which usually comes back and bites them in the a.ss hard.
 10-09-2006, 09:00 AM         #5
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yamaha_Jai said:
u gotta watch out for n*ggas period. a skateboard, a coffee shop exec, and minister. Nobody is safe minded anymore. Anyone can do anything at any time...don't think ur immune just because of their apperance. Thats the mistake people make in life which usually comes back and bites them in the a.ss hard.
Tru Records. I really don't understand the title of this thread, but i would like to hear a gangsta song by lupe. Im sure it would sound better than the other fake gangsta sh*t on the radio. Atleast he can spit.
 10-09-2006, 09:05 AM         #6
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Tru Records. I really don't understand the title of this thread, but i would like to hear a gangsta song by lupe. Im sure it would sound better than the other fake gangsta sh*t on the radio. Atleast he can spit.
Click the link in the first post and listen.
 12 years ago '05        #7
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
Lupe has one of the hardest lyric buildups in the game. The song he did with jigga on his album pressure. To me he k!lled it. He ain't a gangsta rapper, he is a lyrical rapper...like a common or a mos def. You just have to pay attention.. He talks about hood issues, but he ain't sayin he do this and that. HE say the hood does this and that. Whats messed up is..the man is actually involved in gang life here in chicago. He is viewed as a "ranked" member of the gangster disciples. Thats a statement for the "nerdy skateboard rapper"...the man has alot backing him as far as that.
 10-09-2006, 09:40 AM         #8
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. He definitely gets more respect from me if thats true. He a ranked GD and he don't feel the need to spit sh*t detrimental to the hood. Hope these lackluster sells wont turn him to the darkside.
 12 years ago '05        #9
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
man that song "pop pop" is pretty nice and maybe he change his flow cuz he a new person he is still nice man why ppl trying to already put him down damn i new a skate board kid who hit a cop with his board cuz the cop told him to stop ridin in the parkin lot
 10-09-2006, 09:58 AM         #10
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 02:00 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #11
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, I've heard people's credibility questioned but this is ridiculous. Normally it's a question of whether someone is really gangsta, not whether they're really not...
 12 years ago '05        #12
Sol Rock 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 36 36
 Yamaha_Jai said:
Lupe has one of the hardest lyric buildups in the game. The song he did with jigga on his album pressure. To me he k!lled it. He ain't a gangsta rapper, he is a lyrical rapper...like a common or a mos def. You just have to pay attention.. He talks about hood issues, but he ain't sayin he do this and that. HE say the hood does this and that. Whats messed up is..the man is actually involved in gang life here in chicago. He is viewed as a "ranked" member of the gangster disciples. Thats a statement for the "nerdy skateboard rapper"...the man has alot backing him as far as that.
GDs? Dunno 'bout that..

He had a song where he go like..

".. Now my homies is Latin Kings"

I don't think duke banged, but the hood he grew up in did- and, them people was his boys, so he aint bang, he just represented..

Like my boy said, "i dont care how nerdy or corny you are, growing up right there you're bound to have some gangsta in you"

I dont know why ya'll so hyped about an image, you telling me that if 50 Cent pushed a nerd down the stairs, and if the nerd got mad, the nerd wouldn't be able to pull a trigger?

fu*k outta here, you do what you must to survive, no matter who you are..
 12 years ago '06        #13
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 LBThrizzy said:
meh pop pop was like 3 years ago right

in 3 years someone can change their outlook on sh*t
EXACTLY..his ALBUM is madd koo, as well as that 'POP POP' track....1
 12 years ago '05        #14
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 60 60
Don't believe you, need more people, I'm from the chi haven't heard shyt like that yet
 12 years ago '04        #15
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,575 | Props total: 3078 3078
somebody can change alot in 2-3 years.. and he still wasnt cursing on pop pop
 12 years ago '05        #16
Sol Rock 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 36 36
 modulatum said:
Isn't Common deep with GDs, too? Guess they save their dirt for off record.
I really hope not. On his "the Corners" song, he starts with..

Memories on corners with the fours & the mo's..

He shouting out 4 corner hustlers & stones

Rhymefest on the other hand, he shout out GD.
 10-09-2006, 10:33 AM         #17
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe just wanted something that was REAL REAL REAL.
 12 years ago '04        #18
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,998 | Props total: 6227 6227
 LBThrizzy said:
meh pop pop was like 3 years ago right

in 3 years someone can change their outlook on sh*t
i agree plus I been heard "pop pop" it a nice track and he still doesn't cuss that much he just says n*gga
 12 years ago '05        #19
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,719 | Props total: 11 11
 Yamaha_Jai said:

Co-sign...thats real shyt
 12 years ago '05        #20
FriscoBoss 
space
space
$2,926 | Props total: 20 20
 luda06 said:

What, so I gotta watch out for n*ggas with skateboards?
go watch kids or go hang out with some trailer trash skating white boys.
(come to cali i was amazed seeing surfing and skate boarding white boys carrying around guns, they are super territorial) i was talking to this one dude who was talking about stabbing people he didn't recognize while he was surfing so he could attract sharks. My friends have had guns pulled out on them while at parties. To make it worse they don't like minorities or college students.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
57 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
174 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
146 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
113 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Black Panther deleted scenes
14 comments
2 days ago