most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2006, 09:46 AM         #1
9933 pageviews
48 comments

luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe Fiasco: Was arrested for attempted murder

Now he's on some skateboard ish. Did someone tell him that n*ggas weren't going to believe him since he look pus*y or somethin? Maybe they were like

"Aye, Lupe you don't look gangsta. I know u got ur gun 'n all, sellin drugs, but ain't nobody gonna believe you. Your skinny as hell, your voice is bi*chlike, and you look like a schoolboy. I'm just bein real with you."

I can believe his record label signed him straight off of those mixtapes where he was gangsta rappin n sh*t, but they were like

"Nah kid, you look too pus*y. Here get you a skateboard, some tight jeans, and say that you were in karate class. The game don't need another gangsta rapper, espcially someone like yourself. That album would flop hard."

[pic - click to view]

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=4881

Go hear "Pop Pop" yourself then listen to Food and Liquor. All this sh*t was 2 years apart too. image

The album tight, but I question this n*gga's credibility as a person and a rapper.

48 comments for "Lupe Fiasco: Was arrested for attempted murder"

11 years ago '05        #2
CripKiLLa 
space
space
space
$607 | Props total: 70 70
what does that mean n*gga,, U acting like soon as u ride skateboards and dress tight or watever and nice u cant attempt murder,, i kno n*ggaz who rep tha b sET and skateboard and will mirk u if u came out ya face
 10-09-2006, 09:52 AM         #3
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CripKiLLa said:
what does that mean n*gga,, U acting like soon as u ride skateboards and dress tight or watever and nice u cant attempt murder,, i kno n*ggaz who rep tha b sET and skateboard and will mirk u if u came out ya face

What, so I gotta watch out for n*ggas with skateboards?
 11 years ago '05        #4
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
u gotta watch out for n*ggas period. a skateboard, a coffee shop exec, and minister. Nobody is safe minded anymore. Anyone can do anything at any time...don't think ur immune just because of their apperance. Thats the mistake people make in life which usually comes back and bites them in the a.ss hard.
 10-09-2006, 10:00 AM         #5
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yamaha_Jai said:
u gotta watch out for n*ggas period. a skateboard, a coffee shop exec, and minister. Nobody is safe minded anymore. Anyone can do anything at any time...don't think ur immune just because of their apperance. Thats the mistake people make in life which usually comes back and bites them in the a.ss hard.
Tru Records. I really don't understand the title of this thread, but i would like to hear a gangsta song by lupe. Im sure it would sound better than the other fake gangsta sh*t on the radio. Atleast he can spit.
 10-09-2006, 10:05 AM         #6
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
Tru Records. I really don't understand the title of this thread, but i would like to hear a gangsta song by lupe. Im sure it would sound better than the other fake gangsta sh*t on the radio. Atleast he can spit.
Click the link in the first post and listen.
 11 years ago '05        #7
Yamaha_Jai 
space
space
$2,687 | Props total: 3 3
Lupe has one of the hardest lyric buildups in the game. The song he did with jigga on his album pressure. To me he k!lled it. He ain't a gangsta rapper, he is a lyrical rapper...like a common or a mos def. You just have to pay attention.. He talks about hood issues, but he ain't sayin he do this and that. HE say the hood does this and that. Whats messed up is..the man is actually involved in gang life here in chicago. He is viewed as a "ranked" member of the gangster disciples. Thats a statement for the "nerdy skateboard rapper"...the man has alot backing him as far as that.
 10-09-2006, 10:40 AM         #8
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn. He definitely gets more respect from me if thats true. He a ranked GD and he don't feel the need to spit sh*t detrimental to the hood. Hope these lackluster sells wont turn him to the darkside.
 11 years ago '05        #9
boy_wonda 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 29 29
man that song "pop pop" is pretty nice and maybe he change his flow cuz he a new person he is still nice man why ppl trying to already put him down damn i new a skate board kid who hit a cop with his board cuz the cop told him to stop ridin in the parkin lot
 10-09-2006, 10:58 AM         #10
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #11
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
He prolly did pop pop then matured and realized that he had the opportunity to speak on a lot of problems in the world and decided to do so

smh @ whoever wrote the article saying food and liquor is wack
 11 years ago '04        #12
Scarfe 
space
space
space
$537 | Props total: 0 0
Damn, I've heard people's credibility questioned but this is ridiculous. Normally it's a question of whether someone is really gangsta, not whether they're really not...
 11 years ago '06        #13
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
meh pop pop was like 3 years ago right

in 3 years someone can change their outlook on sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #14
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
 Yamaha_Jai said:
Lupe has one of the hardest lyric buildups in the game. The song he did with jigga on his album pressure. To me he k!lled it. He ain't a gangsta rapper, he is a lyrical rapper...like a common or a mos def. You just have to pay attention.. He talks about hood issues, but he ain't sayin he do this and that. HE say the hood does this and that. Whats messed up is..the man is actually involved in gang life here in chicago. He is viewed as a "ranked" member of the gangster disciples. Thats a statement for the "nerdy skateboard rapper"...the man has alot backing him as far as that.
GDs? Dunno 'bout that..

He had a song where he go like..

".. Now my homies is Latin Kings"

I don't think duke banged, but the hood he grew up in did- and, them people was his boys, so he aint bang, he just represented..

Like my boy said, "i dont care how nerdy or corny you are, growing up right there you're bound to have some gangsta in you"

I dont know why ya'll so hyped about an image, you telling me that if 50 Cent pushed a nerd down the stairs, and if the nerd got mad, the nerd wouldn't be able to pull a trigger?

fu*k outta here, you do what you must to survive, no matter who you are..
 11 years ago '06        #15
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 LBThrizzy said:

EXACTLY..his ALBUM is madd koo, as well as that 'POP POP' track....1
 11 years ago '05        #16
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
Don't believe you, need more people, I'm from the chi haven't heard shyt like that yet
 11 years ago '04        #17
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2837 2837
somebody can change alot in 2-3 years.. and he still wasnt cursing on pop pop
 11 years ago '05        #18
Sol Rock 
space
space
$981 | Props total: 36 36
 modulatum said:
Isn't Common deep with GDs, too? Guess they save their dirt for off record.
I really hope not. On his "the Corners" song, he starts with..

Memories on corners with the fours & the mo's..

He shouting out 4 corner hustlers & stones

Rhymefest on the other hand, he shout out GD.
 10-09-2006, 11:33 AM         #19
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupe just wanted something that was REAL REAL REAL.
 11 years ago '04        #20
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 LBThrizzy said:

i agree plus I been heard "pop pop" it a nice track and he still doesn't cuss that much he just says n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago