Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

WHO DO U THINK LEAK THE SONG TO THE INTERNET

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
DaveDeeSeaTown 
space
space
$465 | Props total: 33 33
the song isnt that bad...its different and it sounds like beyonce gon sing at anytime but not bad
 11 years ago '04        #22
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
Ya'll claim the song is wack but the radio stations feed back was great and them the mutha fu*kas thats going to buy it(not bootleg it) and ya'll thought dont make a difference cause as long as they request it then its going to become better and better to people's ears(jay knows how to take over the air waves).........The Song is regular first J single status
 10-07-2006, 08:22 AM         #23
WOODMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the track is hot yall..ima say it again, if at the begininn of this EXACT track u heard a voice says "Its Weezy F Baby" yall would be cummin urselves bout how hot the track is.. the beat is fire, the verses are hotter than 99% of ANY first singles ive heard in a while..
 10-07-2006, 08:28 AM         #24
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh ima huge jay z fan but i lost all respect for him after this sh*t WOW
 10-07-2006, 08:52 AM         #25
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of the times leaks happen becuz of the fu*kin label itself...
 11 years ago '05        #26
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 636 636
[QUOTE][the track is hot yall..ima say it again, if at the begininn of this EXACT track u heard a voice says "Its Weezy F Baby" yall would be cummin urselves bout how hot the track is../QUOTE] exactly i think all the hate cus its jay though
 10-07-2006, 09:29 AM         #27
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SumSkunkysh*t said:
staged.
...precisely
 11 years ago '04        #28
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,761 | Props total: 89 89
this generation has too many expectations from artists these days... what exactly do yall wanna hear on a single? It's supposed to be radio friendly and catchy in some way and form and this track does just that... the fu*k he gon' be super lyrical on a song talkin about havin fun on for?...
 11 years ago '04        #29
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
It's an alright track. I don't think it's strong enough to be a single but it's Hov so you know the radio will play it all day. The song has that encore feel to it from a beat perspective. Lyric wise it's ok but I felt Jay was just rambling.
 11 years ago '04        #30
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,665 | Props total: 498 498
has to be one big publicity stunt. cause they knew the streets will be crazy when the album drops, so by the track leaking it just makes it more intense for those who think the track is hot. personally, i woulda leaked a different track...lol
 10-07-2006, 10:03 AM         #31
<BAM> 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t was weak.....if u retire on some "what more can i say" type sh*t i feel IF u come back u better be sayin some sh*t u never said and topics u never touched on...dont be talkin the same bullsh*t that u ben talkin yo whole fu*kin career ("shorty show me what u got, i got a drop top, maybach benz bullsh*t") dont get it twisted jayz cool and all but godamn
 11 years ago '04        #32
marshall law 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,421 | Props total: 71 71
On a side note, the thing about this single that's wild is that it uses the same beat from one of Ras Kass's songs (Rasassination) back in the day. So Ras is gonna have to watch yet ANOTHER n*gga have a big hit off a beat he originally used (I hope y'all remember the Jadakiss/Alchemist thing a few years back). Plus this whole thing with The Game... Ras is one of the illest MCs ever, but he just ain't having a good year.
 11 years ago '06        #33
DreDay17 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 122 122
Why they mad that his single leaked? It actually gives them feedback from the fans and Greg Street taken the sh*t too damn far by playin the song 6 times in a row on radio. It aint even like it's Either or somethin like that.
 11 years ago '06        #34
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
song isnt that fire anyway
 11 years ago '04        #35
sicilianos 
space
space
$657 | Props total: 0 0
song was wack...damn i dont know, it's just...mad boring props to just blaze though
 10-07-2006, 11:00 AM         #36
r-dog1116 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who even cares this song is garbage
 11 years ago '05        #37
nawtyxes 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 1046 1046
if they didnt want this leaked why in his verse did he say at 2:39

"yall got less than 2 months to get ya thing together, good luck"? Hmmm the album is to be released at the end of November right, its already October, hmmmm you think about it
 10-07-2006, 11:18 AM         #38
Vaudevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUST BLAZE LEAKED IT, HE PUT IT ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE YESTERDAY BEFORE THE LEAK

10-07-2006, 11:39 AM         #39
Nerd_Rich 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Songs far from wack...These cats have poor taste for music nowadays......Anyhow jay new the song leaked he just wants to create a buzz............
 11 years ago '04        #40
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
You can't stop leaks, no one in recent memory has.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago