Why do people think Lupe Fiasco is nice?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
yunsta 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,918 | Props total: 615 615
no beef but he just ripped it so i was gassed up. no need to catch feelings though.. .
 10-08-2006, 08:02 PM         #162
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nickel said:
u do realize u claim lupe is wack yet u have him in ur avatar
the people in this thread changed my view on Lupe, lupe is GOAT :finger:
 10-08-2006, 11:58 PM         #163
Powermoves  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
Rap didnt evolve into hood music until NWA dropped. Before it was all about skills n storytellin. Rap is such a big music genre that theres different kinds of rap (ie conscious/underground, gangsta rap, hyphy, southern sh*t), so for someone to criticize rappers cuz they aint hood is clearly closed minded. I aint sayin u gotta like it, but you cant clarify rap music as hood music only. Besides, since rap is our music (meanin black folks), why would you want us represented as hood ppls? Wouldnt you want us to be viewed as more than just thugs?

Well said my brotha!
 10-09-2006, 12:05 AM         #164
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said:
Rap didnt evolve into hood music until NWA dropped. Before it was all about skills n storytellin. Rap is such a big music genre that theres different kinds of rap (ie conscious/underground, gangsta rap, hyphy, southern sh*t), so for someone to criticize rappers cuz they aint hood is clearly closed minded. I aint sayin u gotta like it, but you cant clarify rap music as hood music only. Besides, since rap is our music (meanin black folks), why would you want us represented as hood ppls? Wouldnt you want us to be viewed as more than just thugs?
Thats goin in the sig. I ain't black, but very well put.
 10-09-2006, 12:11 AM         #165
Powermoves  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said:

Just because your have to be spoonfed your own culture, doesnt mean other people arent smart enough to make thier own desicions.

Thats a deeper problem than any rap song is gonna fix. The other dude was right, this is entertainment. If anyone wants to have any real social influence on this planet, they better not be rapping.

I hear what you are saying but let me just add this. We all know people who dress a certain way because of hip hop...who smoke weed because of hip hop...who drink Hennesy and Hypnotiq because of hip hop....I could make this list go on and on.
So if all this behavior can be influenced by hip hop why could somebody not be inspired to make a social change because of hip hop?
 10-09-2006, 12:11 AM         #166
compton4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
throw ya pennies n the sky flip ur umbrellaz upside down did u catch the change in this-lupe
 10-09-2006, 12:25 AM         #167
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 compton4ever said:
throw ya pennies n the sky flip ur umbrellaz upside down did u catch the change in this-lupe
:wow:
 11 years ago '04        #168
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 171 171
 TiPZ said:
My guns go BAM BAM like Fred Flintstones son - 40 Cal. >>>> those lines....

REAL RAP........ normally i HATE cats like Lupe, but son is ILL..... it's something about him..... like someone said earlier, he's only slightly above average lyrically, but his style/flow is crazy, and he ain't talkin' about the same sh*t, which is a breath of fresh air.....
"never met her b4, but i think i like her like a metaphor" -Lupe (Ur My Sunshine)
I fast forward past all Uncle murder sh*t on mixtapes, ni**a is AZZ to me..... But i do phuck w/ Ransom and 40 Cal...... (PAUSE)
But u k!llin' me son........ did 40 cal really say this??? is it me, or is Bam Bam Barney's adopted son??? Fred Flinstone only had one seed, and that was Pebbles.... right or wrong???

Last edited by daboahmiz; 10-09-2006 at 01:48 AM..
 10-09-2006, 01:41 AM         #169
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daboahmiz said:
REAL RAP........ normally i HATE cats like Lupe, but son is ILL..... it's something about him..... like someone said earlier, he's only slightly above average lyrically, but his style/flow is crazy, and he ain't talkin' about the same sh*t, which is a breathe of fresh air.....
"never met her b4, but i think i like her like a metaphor" -Lupe (Ur My Sunshine)
I fast forward past all Uncle murder sh*t on mixtapes, ni**a is AZZ to me..... But i do phuck w/ Ransom and 40 Cal...... (PAUSE) But u k!llin' me son........ did 40 cal really say this??? is it me, or is Bam Bam Barney's adopted son??? Fred FLinstone only had one seed, and that was Pebbles.... right or wrong???
Nah son Bam Bam is Fredflinstones son and Pebbles is his daughter

pic of bam bam... >>
[pic - click to view]

that line is nice
 11 years ago '04        #170
daboahmiz 
space
space
i know what Bam Bam look like....... i was a Flinstone head as a young boah.... i'm pretty sure Bam Bam was Betty and Barney's kid... Pebbles and Bam Bam would play together.... the Flinstones used to call over to the Rubbles' spot for Bam Bam to come over and lift up they furniture and sh*t so the could vacuum and whatnot....... but i digress....... this is about Lupe, not the cartoons.... lol
 11 years ago '04        #171
daboahmiz 
space
space
one last point..... later on in life didn't Bam Bam and Pebbles get married or some sh*t??? it was a long time ago, so i could be wrong, but..... I think that line is a faux paux...
 10-09-2006, 02:24 AM         #172
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daboahmiz said:
one last point..... later on in life didn't Bam Bam and Pebbles get married or some sh*t??? it was a long time ago, so i could be wrong, but..... I think that line is a faux paux...
woah calm down
 11 years ago '04        #173
daboahmiz 
space
space
lol.... i know i'm taking it kinda deep, but i hate to think i'm trippin' mentally on some sh*t i think i'm sure on..... if i'm wrong, i'll man up, phuck it, respect.....
 10-09-2006, 02:51 AM         #174
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
the thing is Lupe neva busted a cannon and only thing he leaks is his pants when he sees Uncle Murda comin at him about to smack the sh*t outta him with lupes wak a.ss skateboard

@ lupe
You sound dumb as fu*k.

That n*gga was busin guns ya heard? Listen to his old sh*t. :applause:
 10-09-2006, 03:02 AM         #175
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You sound dumb as fu*k.

That n*gga was busin guns ya heard? Listen to his old sh*t. :applause:
 10-09-2006, 03:05 AM         #176
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 10-09-2006, 03:12 AM         #177
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
Ayo Tipz, luda06 is speaking the truth. Lupe did have a bunch of gun toting sh*t back in the day. I guess him and whoever marketed him figured out white people won't buy that a clean-looking motherfu*ker would bust guns (would black people?), so they went for the next best thing: a skateboarding nerd.
Damn this whole entertainment biz is corrupt
i still dont believe you or luda

gimme sum evidence or sumthin
 10-09-2006, 03:18 AM         #178
Jaec13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
neva heard his old sh*t but he hot now, ppl like him only cuz everyone else is doing that finger snap bs and he's the most different right now, and he aint played out yet..
 10-09-2006, 03:32 AM         #179
modulatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with this :)

Last edited by modulatum; 04-14-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 10-09-2006, 03:51 AM         #180
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modulatum said:
props on that...

Pop Pop is hotter than any song on Food & Liquor that sh*t is nice
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx