Why do people think Lupe Fiasco is nice?

most viewed right now
+20  259
156 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10-07-2006, 11:39 AM         #101
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ if i put this "pellet gun" in ya face wud u stil be laughin?

12 years ago '06        #102
frequent23 
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 130 130
Internet thugs crack me up

10-07-2006, 11:56 AM         #103
codeine  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are you just spamming now?, you from where in brooklyn actin like this? Im from east new york, pitkin house, crescent st 515, why you actin like this, lets just chill man.

12 years ago '04        #104
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 ev1lle1 said
Maine get the fu*k outta here wit that f!ght the power bullsh*t! The sh*t(hip-hop/rap) is entertainment. Lupe or no other rapper for that matter is gonna tell me or nobody else wit any sense how to fix my problems as a black man. Tell Lupe to write a book, get into politics or actually do something besides rap if he wanna help black people.And you too!
Dogg, dont u kno the best way to get a message thru to a community is with music. People always keep their ear open to the radio, thats how they keep up wit the latest events, trends, and things in their culture. We all kno ppl dont have the patience to read books, and black folks aint that deep into politics, so music would be the best approach. You cant hate the man for doin what he do.

12 years ago '04        #105
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
 MURDAMAZE said
rap = hood music n*gga

bein from the hood has everything too do wit it

and riding around on skateboards wit a buncha white boys aint hood son

dont take it personal f*g**t, thats just how it is

now neva quote my sh*t again wigga or ima end ya fu*kin career
Rap didnt evolve into hood music until NWA dropped. Before it was all about skills n storytellin. Rap is such a big music genre that theres different kinds of rap (ie conscious/underground, gangsta rap, hyphy, southern sh*t), so for someone to criticize rappers cuz they aint hood is clearly closed minded. I aint sayin u gotta like it, but you cant clarify rap music as hood music only. Besides, since rap is our music (meanin black folks), why would you want us represented as hood ppls? Wouldnt you want us to be viewed as more than just thugs?

12 years ago '04        #106
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
 MURDAMAZE said
hahahaha its just ONE punchline u stupid f*g**t

calm down

and i wud rather support a rapper that k!lls kids then support rappers that ride on skateboards, feel me?
No I dont feel you. You are tryin way too hard to prove your point.

10-07-2006, 02:33 PM         #107
wp777  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHA
TIPz u high or sumthin?
gettin angry at lupe for no reason haha

10-07-2006, 02:39 PM         #108
Rakeem  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skaters :sick: Gangstas.

12 years ago '06        #109
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 Blazze One said
Rap didnt evolve into hood music until NWA dropped. Before it was all about skills n storytellin. Rap is such a big music genre that theres different kinds of rap (ie conscious/underground, gangsta rap, hyphy, southern sh*t), so for someone to criticize rappers cuz they aint hood is clearly closed minded. I aint sayin u gotta like it, but you cant clarify rap music as hood music only. Besides, since rap is our music (meanin black folks), why would you want us represented as hood ppls? Wouldnt you want us to be viewed as more than just thugs?

Man its sad that black ppl view the negative as a positive when we grew up as civilized folks. When did being a barbarian get viewed at as somethin positive?? I mean c'mon Rap music has soo many sub genres that it isn't just hood music.. Thanks for statin that homie..

12 years ago '04        #110
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lupes ill str8 up i seen him perform recently at jayzs tour n england da kids got skills he has a refreshing sound which hip hop needs about now

10-07-2006, 05:25 PM         #111
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wp777 said
HAHA
TIPz u high or sumthin?
gettin angry at lupe for no reason haha
i was a lil high....

10-07-2006, 10:40 PM         #112
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MURDAMAZE said
u mad wigga?

i listen to this sh*t cuz i can relate to it, u know k!lling ppl and selling drugs

i did all that sh*t

the reason u like lupe is cuz ur a white skateboarder f*g urself and u can relate to that kinda sh*t

its all common sense when u think about it
No I ain't mad are you? So you are a murderer, dealer, AND a psychic? I ain't got to relate to anything to like good music.

10-07-2006, 10:48 PM         #113
Shakur195  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said
Dogg, dont u kno the best way to get a message thru to a community is with music. People always keep their ear open to the radio, thats how they keep up wit the latest events, trends, and things in their culture. We all kno ppl dont have the patience to read books, and black folks aint that deep into politics, so music would be the best approach. You cant hate the man for doin what he do.
I suppose Marvin Gaye's "What's Goin On?" was a waste of time huh?:rolleyes:

10-07-2006, 10:59 PM         #114
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shakur195 said
No I ain't mad are you? So you are a murderer, dealer, AND a psychic? I ain't got to relate to anything to like good music.
nah you do actually

12 years ago '04        #115
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
 Shakur195 said
I suppose Marvin Gaye's "What's Goin On?" was a waste of time huh?:rolleyes:
I think u misunderstood what I was sayin. Im sayin radio is the best way to get messages across since everybody keeps their ears open to the radio. None of Marvin Gaye's music was a waste of time, n from readin my quote I dunno what made u come to that conclusion.

10-07-2006, 11:28 PM         #116
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said
I think u misunderstood what I was sayin. Im sayin radio is the best way to get messages across since everybody keeps their ears open to the radio. None of Marvin Gaye's music was a waste of time, n from readin my quote I dunno what made u come to that conclusion.
ur sig is wak that wasnt even nice

10-07-2006, 11:31 PM         #117
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blazze One said
stop writing essays n*gga

cut out all the bullsh*t and maybe ill actually read ya sh*t n*gga

10-07-2006, 11:57 PM         #118
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rhymespitter84 said

Just because your have to be spoonfed your own culture, doesnt mean other people arent smart enough to make thier own desicions.

Thats a deeper problem than any rap song is gonna fix. The other dude was right, this is entertainment. If anyone wants to have any real social influence on this planet, they better not be rapping.
real talk..

12 years ago '06        #119
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,799 | Props total: 143 143
 MURDAMAZE said
yo fu*k lupe son
i heard that n*gga be rollin around wit kangay wearing tight pants on skateboards feelin on each other n sh*t.. sh*t is mad homo
and his album cover is him floating in the sky like a homo..
n*gga aint hood son.. fu*k outt hea
luckily lupe dont claim t be hood..but seriously dudes gettin personal cauz yall dont like the same type of music..its agreed u guys aint feelin lupe i am i ant gonna go back & forth and try 2 sawy u all ima say is why do a oneliner when ou can make an entire song and also i dont like lines that are easy to understand i prefer music where the artist actually makes you think..well thats my $.02

10-08-2006, 12:07 AM         #120
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said
luckily lupe dont claim t be hood..but seriously dudes gettin personal cauz yall dont like the same type of music..its agreed u guys aint feelin lupe i am i ant gonna go back & forth and try 2 sawy u all ima say is why do a oneliner when ou can make an entire song and also i dont like lines that are easy to understand i prefer music where the artist actually makes you think..well thats my $.02
hahaha

do u live in the woods?

12 years ago '06        #121
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,799 | Props total: 143 143
^nah i live inna townhouse and we've (me n' my roomates) got trees behind the crib

12 years ago '04        #122
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,127 | Props total: 6940 6940
 MURDAMAZE said
yo #1 nas stan fu*k outta here f*g

uncle murda>>>lupe fiasco
:rolleyes: @#1nas stan (Real Original) but anyway uncle murda is nice although i think he tries to hard to seem like a he's "gangsta" with
all that violence and negativity and he'll never make it with a name like "Uncle Murda" but Lupe>>>Uncle Murda its just my opinion lupe's more versitile and unlcle murda seems like all he can talk about is k!llin n*ggas and drugs

10-08-2006, 01:42 AM         #123
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said
:rolleyes: @#1nas stan (Real Original) but anyway uncle murda is nice although i think he tries to hard to seem like a he's "gangsta" with
all that violence and negativity and he'll never make it with a name like "Uncle Murda" but Lupe>>>Uncle Murda its just my opinion lupe's more versitile and unlcle murda seems like all he can talk about is k!llin n*ggas and drugs
nah i disagree Uncle Murda > Lupe Fiasco

10-08-2006, 02:29 AM         #124
THEgameBWS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.........

on some real sh*t, theres some fu*kin ignorant ppl in this thread

10-08-2006, 02:31 AM         #125
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEgameBWS said
wow.........

on some real sh*t, theres some fu*kin ignorant ppl in this thread
THEgameBWS wass good son?

Home      

most viewed right now
+25online now  41
Female guards getting their cheeks busted in prison
112 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+170online now  40
Image(s) inside This cosplayer is Raw wood pipe approved
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  22
3 kids or 50 bodies which one will be your queen?
73 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-18online now  22
NBA Wait ? WHAAAᴀᴀₐₐₐ ?.....Doug ? Wha ?.....
363 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  21
Video inside Mo-G says Drake Lies About His Somalian Street Ties & Knows No "Malis" ..
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-29online now  12
Video inside Daddy LongNeck and the guy with the wide neck release a song...its doin..
131 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-24online now  12
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
142 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+43online now  5
Video inside Bow Wow : "On Piiiiiiru!!!!" (VIDEO)
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy