Why do people think Lupe Fiasco is nice?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
228 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
222 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2006, 12:00 AM         #41
ev1lle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
^^^TIPZ nah now u buggin...those lines aint that damn similar...now i know im wastin my time...u aint a real hip hop head...clown a.ss n*gga...lmfao
Lupe is garbage face it, that second single he got is straight trash, tell me u ride around listening to that sh*t!
 11 years ago '06        #42
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
I know some of yall gonna laugh at this, i aint gonna lie i laughed at first but I felt ashamed as hell of this. sh*t like this is settin us back 100 years, and this is a real song cuz i downloaded it off limewire
 11 years ago '06        #43
frequent23 
space
space
yall n*ggas are apart of the new age minstrel show. Im glad I aint apart of it
 11 years ago '05        #44
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 frequent23 said:
Yall support a n*gga that has a crack mascot (jeezy) and a n*gga named uncle murders, but a n*gga that talk about what we need to do as black people to fix our problems is trash and is wack?? Yall are some Willie Lynch n*ggas, and its sad cuz yall prolly dont even kno who Willie Lynch is, so heres a link Get your knowledge up yall

Wow i never heard of this dude son...that was a good read...shine some light on a lot of da problems that still plague us till this day
 11 years ago '05        #45
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 ev1lle1 said:
Lupe is garbage face it, that second single he got is straight trash, tell me u ride around listening to that sh*t!

I know u aint talkin about "Daydreamin'" dats song is realer than most son...i do bump that...i bump thousands of songs...but i dont bump Uncle murder...put some of his lines...an i'll give u some Lupe lines way more creative...put my life on dat
 10-07-2006, 12:06 AM         #46
ev1lle1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
Yall support a n*gga that has a crack mascot (jeezy) and a n*gga named uncle murders, but a n*gga that talk about what we need to do as black people to fix our problems is trash and is wack?? Yall are some Willie Lynch n*ggas, and its sad cuz yall prolly dont even kno who Willie Lynch is, so heres a link Get your knowledge up yall
Maine get the fu*k outta here wit that f!ght the power bullsh*t! The sh*t(hip-hop/rap) is entertainment. Lupe or no other rapper for that matter is gonna tell me or nobody else wit any sense how to fix my problems as a black man. Tell Lupe to write a book, get into politics or actually do something besides rap if he wanna help black people.And you too!
 10-07-2006, 12:12 AM         #47
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
I know u aint talkin about "Daydreamin'" dats song is realer than most son...i do bump that...i bump thousands of songs...but i dont bump Uncle murder...put some of his lines...an i'll give u some Lupe lines way more creative...put my life on dat
you would put your life that lupe has nicer lines than Uncle murda?
 11 years ago '05        #48
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 TiPZ said:
you would put your life that lupe has nicer lines than Uncle murda?
Im that damn confident...but you've already proven 2 me u dont even have da mind power 2 understand wat hot lines are
 11 years ago '05        #49
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
food and liquor is dope
 11 years ago '06        #50
frequent23 
space
space
 ev1lle1 said:
Maine get the fu*k outta here wit that f!ght the power bullsh*t! The sh*t(hip-hop/rap) is entertainment. Lupe or no other rapper for that matter is gonna tell me or nobody else wit any sense how to fix my problems as a black man. Tell Lupe to write a book, get into politics or actually do something besides rap if he wanna help black people.And you too!
First off, u tellin me to do sumthin? Im currently recieving my dgree in African American studies and I just got back from Africa doing my student teaching over there and Having campaings talking about AIDS prevention and I am on my way to the University of Cal to do a study on gang voilence and try to do what I can to help another brotha from goin to jail or dying. What are you doing???
 11 years ago '05        #51
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
"Drop lines like enter/ go and get it crunk, i aint even gotta jump like centers"

simple yet effective
Lupe 1....Uncle Murda 0
 11 years ago '06        #52
frequent23 
space
space
 ev1lle1 said:
First off, u tellin me to do sumthin? Im currently recieving my dgree in African American studies and I just got back from Africa doing my student teaching over there and Having campaings talking about AIDS prevention and I am on my way to the University of Cal to do a study on gang voilence and try to do what I can to help another brotha from goin to jail or dying. What are you doing???
 10-07-2006, 12:20 AM         #53
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Im that damn confident...but you've already proven 2 me u dont even have da mind power 2 understand wat hot lines are

We rely on M-16's like D12 >>>>> Lupe Fiasco
 11 years ago '05        #54
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
"Im a chaser/ and n*ggaz tryna take me off my paper like erasers/ let me put u on to somethin, all i got is da other end 4 them (lead)/ any brotherman dat wanna get it bubblin' its nothin/"
 11 years ago '05        #55
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 TiPZ said:

We rely on M-16's like D12 >>>>> Lupe Fiasco
I aint gonna lie dats hot...now give me some more lines from dat same verse in dat same song if u can
 10-07-2006, 12:26 AM         #56
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
"Im a chaser/ and n*ggaz tryna take me off my paper like erasers/ let me put u on to somethin, all i got is da other end 4 them (lead)/ any brotherman dat wanna get it bubblin' its nothin/"
the line i just said >>>> that wakness...
 10-07-2006, 12:27 AM         #57
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe sucks!
 11 years ago '05        #58
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
"You could be as hard as sign language with no fingerz"---Lupe
 10-07-2006, 12:29 AM         #59
freshonaccident  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TiPZ said:
explain that second line
at that n*gga saying explain that second line... lil to complicated for u nig? no wonder u hate lupe. i can picture this n*gga banging his head against the wall like a 18 year old sophmore doing math homework talking bout i dont get it...get ur lyrics up, i'll buy u a dictionary, a thesarus, and then help u k!ll yaself once u understand lupe
 11 years ago '06        #60
authenic 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,225 | Props total: 1816 1816
Dont interven chumps yall far from the hood like limousine trunks-lupe

If lupe a coupe then my man is a sudan If you up against 2 or 3 of us then you up against a van If Im leaving, then you leaving If your parnters wanna ride its ight with me it jus gonna be a lotta squeezing-lupe

Last edited by authenic; 10-07-2006 at 12:33 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
206 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy