Jay Z-Show Me What U Got= WACK

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think of Jay-Z new single?-Show me what u got
Wack 84 33.73%
OK 74 29.72%
Hot 91 36.55%
Voters: 249. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #61
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
I like the track and it's a party track.. GOOD JOB JAY AND JUST!!
 10-06-2006, 05:10 PM         #62
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sounds like some "Rich, NEW YORK City" type rap music,

haha u can just feel it from the beat and his flow.........joint is ok, he definitley on some grown man sh*t
 10-06-2006, 05:12 PM         #63
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha, joint is cool

i can see 30-40 year old duDes in their button-ups bumpin this joint loud in the whip
 11 years ago '05        #64
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
I've listened to this 3 times...Hymmm, I just think they should of rode out that sample in the beginning, just blaze did his job...jay-Z fu*ked up on the hook, HOOK WAS RUSHED....everyone on Boxden could think of that wack hook....the verses are average....but this doesn't sound GREAT...Jay-Z should of told Kanye to cook up a Single worthy Beat..
 10-06-2006, 05:19 PM         #65
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its hot, the king is fu*kin back...nobody is fu*kin wit Jay
 10-06-2006, 05:20 PM         #66
Polo_Smurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mrniceguy said:
I've listened to this 3 times...Hymmm, I just think they should of rode out that sample in the beginning, just blaze did his job...jay-Z fu*ked up on the hook, HOOK WAS RUSHED....everyone on Boxden could think of that wack hook....the verses are average....but this doesn't sound GREAT...Jay-Z should of told Kanye to cook up a Single worthy Beat..
For real yo...waste of a sick beat. Hov is capable of k!lling that beat but wtf...i expected some ill sh*t but it was average. And any one else find it hard to listen to him over the beat....how am i supose to like it when im struggling to even listen.
 10-06-2006, 05:22 PM         #67
kevd24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*ts hot as always. Jay never drops his best sh*t for the first single.
Album is gonna be hot!
 11 years ago '04        #68
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11348 11348
 Mrniceguy said:

U SUCK CUZ UR FROM DAYTON Nah

Jay Did His Thing

Yall Gotta Understand

It Aint Gonna Be No Repitative Stuff Like

I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK SHAWTY WAT YA THINK???

LOL THIS IS MUCH MORE GROWN UP
 10-06-2006, 05:47 PM         #69
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummmmmmmmmmm beat iz nice JUS always on point Jay lyrics ok i guess (hook) trash
 11 years ago '05        #70
Kahlil Illah 1 heat pts
space
space
$788 | Props total: 18 18
link please..
 10-06-2006, 06:16 PM         #71
561nigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 malik1 said:
Is it me or do the horns at beginning sound like the horns they used at the beginning of Wreckx N Effect's "rump shaker"?

Yo them mos def. sound like the same ones from rump shaker
 11 years ago '05        #72
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
U SUCK CUZ UR FROM DAYTON Nah

Jay Did His Thing

Yall Gotta Understand

It Aint Gonna Be No Repitative Stuff Like

I GOT MONEY IN THE BANK SHAWTY WAT YA THINK???

LOL THIS IS MUCH MORE GROWN UP
Change Clothes N Go - Single was Innovative and Grown Up.

This new single here - is Grown up but Wack. you can be a Wack Grown Up.

thats exactly what i hear from this single, only person did they're job was JUST BLAZE...and i know how jay works from Fade to Black DVD...i know Jay was on Blazes a.ss about that beat..like "it better be HOTT".
He gave Jay some heat, and Jay-Z did Average on it. average verses, nothing he says stands out, really recycled his own lines from previous raps, The Hook is amatuer, you could hear some n*gga on soundclick.com making a song with a hook "Baby show me what ya got". I'm sure people love jay so much they're gonna say its TOP NOTCH CLASSIC SINGLE NO MATTER WHAT, i can respect that too. to each its own.
 11 years ago '05        #73
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 561n*gga said:
Yo them mos def. sound like the same ones from rump shaker
it is the same drums from rump shaker...but a little fact people don't know Pharrell williams did those drums..for rump shaker for teddy riley when Pharrell was only a teenager...what you just heard was Pharrell's Early Magic.
 11 years ago '05        #74
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 437 437
Yeah it was ok/decent....he didnt really lyrically k!ll it and its not like the beat is that catchy to really be a smash single. Its average, and honestly when Hot 97/Power 105(NY radio stations) start abusing the song I will prob be annoyed with it.
 11 years ago '05        #75
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 HOLLA BACK said:
Yeah it was ok/decent....he didnt really lyrically k!ll it and its not like the beat is that catchy to really be a smash single. Its average, and honestly when Hot 97/Power 105(NY radio stations) start abusing the song I will prob be annoyed with it.
what will be funny is hearing Kay Slay screaming over the track like "DRAMA KINGSSSSSSSSSSSSS" n*gga!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!! ...KAY SLAYYYY

don't let me even talk about Funkmaster Flex... "Giggling over the track".
 11 years ago '05        #76
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
 Mrniceguy said:
what will be funny is hearing Kay Slay screaming over the track like "DRAMA KINGSSSSSSSSSSSSS" n*gga!

GUESS WHO'S BACK!! ...KAY SLAYYYY

don't let me even talk about Funkmaster Flex... "Giggling over the track".
HAHA...u know damn well Flex will play this sh*t about 10 times with the bomb all over it...and Kay Slay? Shiiiiit he will be screaming all over this and make it even more annoying. The true test is hearing it in a club or something like that. Maybe it might bump in there.
 11 years ago '05        #77
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 HOLLA BACK said:
HAHA...u know damn well Flex will play this sh*t about 10 times with the bomb all over it...and Kay Slay? Shiiiiit he will be screaming all over this and make it even more annoying. The true test is hearing it in a club or something like that. Maybe it might bump in there.

I can't really see people really dancing to this track, the beat doesn't allow it.
You have to get a Pharrell Beat, Timbaland Beat (i.e. dirt off ya shoulder), or Lil Jon Beat...if you really wanna move the club scene...

this song sounds like music that plays in the background real low, while your on a date with a girl..at a nice resturant.

not a club banger! ..but who knows.
 11 years ago '05        #78
HOLLA BACK 
space
space
 Mrniceguy said:
I can't really see people really dancing to this track, the beat doesn't allow it.
You have to get a Pharrell Beat, Timbaland Beat (i.e. dirt off ya shoulder), or Lil Jon Beat...if you really wanna move the club scene...

this song sounds like music that plays in the background real low, while your on a date with a girl..at a nice resturant.

not a club banger! ..but who knows.
Haaa...I can definitely see this song playing while the waiter in the tux asks if you want plain or sparkling water.
 11 years ago '05        #79
Mrniceguy 
space
space
 HOLLA BACK said:
Haaa...I can definitely see this song playing while the waiter in the tux asks if you want plain or sparkling water.
black people dressed up ballroom dancing to it...

Actually "Outkast - I Like The Way You Move ft. Sleepy Brown" ...had more Club Appeal than Jay-Z's new joint.

when it comes to the club....THE BEAT IS REALLY ALL THAT MATTERS.
 11 years ago '05        #80
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,308 | Props total: 49 49
The verses were hot but the beat and all that damn activity in the song was pissin me off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago