Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-09-2006, 09:26 PM         #21
dcole18  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younghova032003 said:
yea and ive heard both of them side by side. Not from someone off the streets but a custom shops and comps. Have u?
ive only heard one 9500 but it was a 15 and it was impressive, sq isnt quite as good as a w7 though, im not sayin the w7 is the best, ive heard a few and it didnt live up to my expectations like i thought, from the reviews i read i thought the thing was the god of all subs...
 11 years ago '06        #22
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,128 | Props total: 12 12
 younghova032003 said:
yea and ive heard both of them side by side. Not from someone off the streets but a custom shops and comps. Have u?
i work at a shop that sells mostly MTX and JL Audio so dont even come at me with that, i heard them both
 11 years ago '06        #23
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
and i wouldnt have made that post if i never heard both of them
 11 years ago '05        #24
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
Ok I use to hang out at one spare time always there at least 4times a day so dont act like what u say is gold n*gga. Thats your oppinion and thats mine.
 11 years ago '05        #25
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
I respect what u think like anybody else but dont say jl sh*t on mtx cuz if u heard them side by side u know damn well that aint true
 11 years ago '06        #26
FeS RoY 1 heat pts
space
space
i like JL better and you like MTX better, the end
 11 years ago '06        #27
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
Hearing 2 subs side by side doesn't mean sh*t. Maybe 1 sub was installed better than the other. Maybe 1 was getting more power than the other.

If you want SPL I wouldn't recommend the 9500. MTX is an average brand that makes average audio equipment. A w7 installed properly would k!ll a 9500, no doubt about it. I respect your opinion that you like the 9500's, but I can't believe you would say it is the best for SPL.

For SPL there's many subs out there, Kicker would be a good choice. Their subs aren't the best for SQ but they're good for SPL/SQL set ups.
 10-10-2006, 01:51 PM         #28
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
Hearing 2 subs side by side doesn't mean sh*t. Maybe 1 sub was installed better than the other. Maybe 1 was getting more power than the other.

If you want SPL I wouldn't recommend the 9500. MTX is an average brand that makes average audio equipment. A w7 installed properly would k!ll a 9500, no doubt about it. I respect your opinion that you like the 9500's, but I can't believe you would say it is the best for SPL.

For SPL there's many subs out there, Kicker would be a good choice. Their subs aren't the best for SQ but they're good for SPL/SQL set ups.
finally someone else who i can't trust their opinon as well
it's never abotu hearing sh*t side by side unless all the specs are met perfectly. it's all about install, and i don't care what shop you work in, they never put subs in a box that they are meant for on the display floor. it would cost them way to much $ to constally be making a new display for every new sub they get or they're ever changing stock. hearing subs in a shop is never a real good comparison for subs. you can get a descent idea of how they will sound but in a car is TOTALLY different. i'd better all the $ i have that in any comp with the right install and right power and equipment, a w7 will smoke a 9500. it is a better overall sub, BUT i'd go and take a RE x*x and smoke both of those subs, hahahahahahaha
one
GhosT
 11 years ago '06        #29
-Phase One- 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,511 | Props total: 258 258
^ What makes you say you can't trust my opinion?

I told younghova that hearing 2 different subs side by side doesn't mean anything. Whether it's in a shop or in someone's car. I agree that the install is the important thing in a set up. I help a friend work at his shop and we tell our customers over and over that the subs on the display wall won't sound anything like they do inside a vehicle in the proper enclosure. Hell, we even build boxes there for certain subs that the person wants, and we still sell prefab for the younger kids who just want cheap bass and don't really care about the sound.

Don't know if you were dissing me by saying "I'm another person who's opinion can't be trusted" when you basically said the same thing I said, but worded better.
 10-11-2006, 09:02 AM         #30
druthafoo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably meant he can trust you opinion. if you read his post, he said nothing against you.
 10-11-2006, 02:02 PM         #31
GhosT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -Phase One- said:
^ What makes you say you can't trust my opinion?

I told younghova that hearing 2 different subs side by side doesn't mean anything. Whether it's in a shop or in someone's car. I agree that the install is the important thing in a set up. I help a friend work at his shop and we tell our customers over and over that the subs on the display wall won't sound anything like they do inside a vehicle in the proper enclosure. Hell, we even build boxes there for certain subs that the person wants, and we still sell prefab for the younger kids who just want cheap bass and don't really care about the sound.

Don't know if you were dissing me by saying "I'm another person who's opinion can't be trusted" when you basically said the same thing I said, but worded better.
oops typo, i meant CAN trust, lol
one
GhosT
 11-04-2006, 04:41 PM         #32
mjacobs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
earth quake has always held it down
 11-07-2006, 10:53 PM         #33
Spyda01  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
earthquake
 11-08-2006, 12:12 PM         #34
-MaC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Like Memphis Subs... Had Four Mephis 12" Subs With A 2000 Watt Adio Pipe Amp For Each Sub And I Was Getting 161.1 DB's
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago