COUNTDOWN TO EAGLES vs. COWBOYS THREAD (AKA-THE HATE THREAD)

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,933 | Props total: 204 204
 DymeKatcha said:
CHEA!!!! Lets get it...dont forget we have a whole complete D and Complete Offense, we have a probowler at every position on Offense...CHEA!!
not QB, yall got nice skill positions though, i'll give you that. Julius jones is iffy though, but right now I'd have him 2nd in the runnings for pro bowl rb in the NFC
 12 years ago '04        #42
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
not QB, yall got nice skill positions though, i'll give you that. Julius jones is iffy though, but right now I'd have him 2nd in the runnings for pro bowl rb in the NFC
wait i take that back. portis has been crazy since he came back, gore started off crazy but his team's losing, 4.8 yards per carry is a nice stat though for Julius, Brook has 5.8 :D. but yeah he really needs to play next week, even though i'll never count out a healthy McNabb and a good D, it's been the formula for busting yall a.ss for quite some time
 12 years ago '04        #43
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 FACEMOB1 said:
How many times i gotta ask for an avy bet, pus*y a.ss cowgirl fan?

lets get it put the avy on the line
 10-03-2006, 09:45 PM         #44
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do Cowboy fans in Dallas take this "rivarly" as seriously as eagle fans?
It seems like even though where gonna crush them, they look down their noses at us. I really think that even if we beat them 50-0 and hold them to -5 offensive yards, they will still not respect our G.

Wassup with that?
 12 years ago '05        #45
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,209 | Props total: 1028 1028
Lets get the Avy bet! I just got back online, my bad fellas I was getting some major a.ss, I can't be on BX all day like Some, I see Ghost f*g**t Got Mad...I am not wasting my time arguing with that pussi anymore....I am hurting his feelings to much lol... Terrance Newman> Any philly DB, Gonna go two years without being burn't for a touchdown! Lets get the Avy bet Going Nucca...

Check the Avy Nuccas...............Classic...Sweeeeeeeeeeep
 12 years ago '04        #46
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 FACEMOB1 said:
:applause: Loser has to rep the avy of the others choosing and user title for Two Weeks

thats a bet
 12 years ago '05        #47
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Gtownkid, let's put up the avys
 10-04-2006, 05:03 PM         #48
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
ill give Williams some cred, he has gotten better in coverage this year, but compared to previous years that's not saying much. he does look like he'll keep improving though

12 years ago '04        #49
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Gtownkid, let's put up the avys
i got you
 10-04-2006, 09:26 PM         #50
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
i got you

gtownkid havin a new avy
 12 years ago '04        #51
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,014 | Props total: 519 519
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
the thing is..... when you play the eagles, the run is your least concern. and with the recievers the eagles have... you want to have some fast DB's that can cover the field cuz if one of them gets open, you can be sure mcnabb will hit him in the open....

not gonna say if this is the case, cuz im not sure, but a safety leading the team in tackles USUALLY means that he is not getting to the ball fast enough and is making the tackle on the reciever after a long gain....

not sure who the Freelance is, pat watkins, but is he a young player or first year starter? we all know how rookie DB's get owned by mcnabb...
Why do you keep hyping up these Eagles WR's? Since when are they that good? Stallworth is a good WR.....the rest are average at best. And you keep talking about speed like Dallas has none in their secondary. Ask Steve Smith, Randy Moss and Santana Moss how fast Terence Newman is.
 12 years ago '05        #52
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
murder!
 12 years ago '05        #53
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Why do you keep hyping up these Eagles WR's? Since when are they that good? Stallworth is a good WR.....the rest are average at best. And you keep talking about speed like Dallas has none in their secondary. Ask Steve Smith, Randy Moss and Santana Moss how fast Terence Newman is.
OOOOH weeeeeee........ Props my nucca, thats what I have been trying to tell these nuccas. He shut each and every last one of them down, he shut down TO last year when he they had him in the first game....T_NEW bi*ch!

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-04-2006 at 09:46 PM..
 10-04-2006, 09:51 PM         #54
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

its not about them being good.. they are a generally fast group and mcnabb is good enuff to make their job real easy

and terrance newman cant cover the whole field by himself :rolleyes:

ill just wait till sunday and we will see what happens
 12 years ago '04        #55
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
space
$15,549 | Props total: 5056 5056
T-Dot, O-Dot > Eagles as a whole.
 10-04-2006, 09:58 PM         #56
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ he will commit suicide on friday night
 12 years ago '05        #57
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
Yo Drunk Anthony Henry nucca was better than T_New last year before he got hurt with Hamstring injury that sat him down for 8 games, he is a monster too... I thought he was better last year than T_NEW....Top 5 D nucca. Lets go....
 12 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 6067 heat pts6067
space
space
$55,964 | Props total: 24535 24535
don;t see what all the hub bub is about....that man t.o. and the cowboys gon go in there and get a win....i say this only cause stallworth and westbrrok is out for the eagles....
 10-04-2006, 10:06 PM         #59
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drew beldsoe has to get T.O. the ball first

and T.O. has to live till sunday LMAOOO
 10-04-2006, 10:27 PM         #60
Skateallday13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I gotta say is:

and ain't sh*t changed in T.O.'s mind. Espically since he knows Bdawk is coming for him.

And for all those people that bring up past championships. If your team hasn't won in the last 2 years, shut your mouth. Brining up sh*t that happened in the 90s doesn't have anything to do with the two teams playing in this day and age.
Home      

most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy