COUNTDOWN TO EAGLES vs. COWBOYS THREAD (AKA-THE HATE THREAD)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,867 | Props total: 67 67
 DymeKatcha said:
CHEA!!!! Lets get it...dont forget we have a whole complete D and Complete Offense, we have a probowler at every position on Offense...CHEA!!
not QB, yall got nice skill positions though, i'll give you that. Julius jones is iffy though, but right now I'd have him 2nd in the runnings for pro bowl rb in the NFC
 11 years ago '04        #42
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
not QB, yall got nice skill positions though, i'll give you that. Julius jones is iffy though, but right now I'd have him 2nd in the runnings for pro bowl rb in the NFC
wait i take that back. portis has been crazy since he came back, gore started off crazy but his team's losing, 4.8 yards per carry is a nice stat though for Julius, Brook has 5.8 :D. but yeah he really needs to play next week, even though i'll never count out a healthy McNabb and a good D, it's been the formula for busting yall a.ss for quite some time
 11 years ago '04        #43
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 FACEMOB1 said:
How many times i gotta ask for an avy bet, pus*y a.ss cowgirl fan?

lets get it put the avy on the line
 10-03-2006, 10:45 PM         #44
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do Cowboy fans in Dallas take this "rivarly" as seriously as eagle fans?
It seems like even though where gonna crush them, they look down their noses at us. I really think that even if we beat them 50-0 and hold them to -5 offensive yards, they will still not respect our G.

Wassup with that?
 11 years ago '05        #45
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Lets get the Avy bet! I just got back online, my bad fellas I was getting some major a.ss, I can't be on BX all day like Some, I see Ghost f*g**t Got Mad...I am not wasting my time arguing with that pussi anymore....I am hurting his feelings to much lol... Terrance Newman> Any philly DB, Gonna go two years without being burn't for a touchdown! Lets get the Avy bet Going Nucca...

Check the Avy Nuccas...............Classic...Sweeeeeeeeeeep
 11 years ago '04        #46
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
 FACEMOB1 said:
:applause: Loser has to rep the avy of the others choosing and user title for Two Weeks

thats a bet
 11 years ago '05        #47
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Gtownkid, let's put up the avys
 10-04-2006, 06:03 PM         #48
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
ill give Williams some cred, he has gotten better in coverage this year, but compared to previous years that's not saying much. he does look like he'll keep improving though

11 years ago '04        #49
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Gtownkid, let's put up the avys
i got you
 10-04-2006, 10:26 PM         #50
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said:
i got you

gtownkid havin a new avy
 11 years ago '04        #51
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
the thing is..... when you play the eagles, the run is your least concern. and with the recievers the eagles have... you want to have some fast DB's that can cover the field cuz if one of them gets open, you can be sure mcnabb will hit him in the open....

not gonna say if this is the case, cuz im not sure, but a safety leading the team in tackles USUALLY means that he is not getting to the ball fast enough and is making the tackle on the reciever after a long gain....

not sure who the Freelance is, pat watkins, but is he a young player or first year starter? we all know how rookie DB's get owned by mcnabb...
Why do you keep hyping up these Eagles WR's? Since when are they that good? Stallworth is a good WR.....the rest are average at best. And you keep talking about speed like Dallas has none in their secondary. Ask Steve Smith, Randy Moss and Santana Moss how fast Terence Newman is.
 11 years ago '05        #52
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
murder!
 11 years ago '05        #53
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 JBeezy said:
Why do you keep hyping up these Eagles WR's? Since when are they that good? Stallworth is a good WR.....the rest are average at best. And you keep talking about speed like Dallas has none in their secondary. Ask Steve Smith, Randy Moss and Santana Moss how fast Terence Newman is.
OOOOH weeeeeee........ Props my nucca, thats what I have been trying to tell these nuccas. He shut each and every last one of them down, he shut down TO last year when he they had him in the first game....T_NEW bi*ch!

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-04-2006 at 10:46 PM..
 10-04-2006, 10:51 PM         #54
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:

its not about them being good.. they are a generally fast group and mcnabb is good enuff to make their job real easy

and terrance newman cant cover the whole field by himself :rolleyes:

ill just wait till sunday and we will see what happens
 11 years ago '04        #55
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
T-Dot, O-Dot > Eagles as a whole.
 10-04-2006, 10:58 PM         #56
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^ he will commit suicide on friday night
 11 years ago '05        #57
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
Yo Drunk Anthony Henry nucca was better than T_New last year before he got hurt with Hamstring injury that sat him down for 8 games, he is a monster too... I thought he was better last year than T_NEW....Top 5 D nucca. Lets go....
 11 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
don;t see what all the hub bub is about....that man t.o. and the cowboys gon go in there and get a win....i say this only cause stallworth and westbrrok is out for the eagles....
 10-04-2006, 11:06 PM         #59
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drew beldsoe has to get T.O. the ball first

and T.O. has to live till sunday LMAOOO
 10-04-2006, 11:27 PM         #60
Skateallday13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I gotta say is:

and ain't sh*t changed in T.O.'s mind. Espically since he knows Bdawk is coming for him.

And for all those people that bring up past championships. If your team hasn't won in the last 2 years, shut your mouth. Brining up sh*t that happened in the 90s doesn't have anything to do with the two teams playing in this day and age.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy