COUNTDOWN TO EAGLES vs. COWBOYS THREAD (AKA-THE HATE THREAD)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #21
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 DymeKatcha said:
They just updated it on espn as well we were number 2 yesturday. So U guys have the number 1 and We have number 6, But look at the Damn Defenses you have played. You guys have not played a Defense like ours. Top 5 D, Best Secondary behind B-Mores, even though I still think we might be number 1 as a whole. Remember We shut Down the eagles when we played the first game when you had TO Starting, and Terrance Newman shut him down, and I stallworth is not better than TO
and yall got a good d but yall havent played an offense and qb like ours. Titans, skins and jags.. dont none of them have an complete offense like ours and if any come close it would be the jags and u see what they did to yall in dallas.
 11 years ago '05        #22
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
have the eagles been on the road yet ??
 10-03-2006, 03:58 PM         #23
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roy williams is iffy in pass coverage... idgaf if he has 2 picks, cuz there are LBers with 2 picks also, but that does not mean they have the speed or skills to play great pass D.
 11 years ago '05        #24
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 dipset kid0221 said:
and yall got a good d but yall havent played an offense and qb like ours. Titans, skins and jags.. dont none of them have an complete offense like ours and if any come close it would be the jags and u see what they did to yall in dallas.

Are you fu*king serious Jags and the damn Redskins have better Receivers that u guys, U see what santana did against Jags D, We shut his a.ss down! Get the fu*k outta here, Subpar receivers u guys have at best! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
 11 years ago '05        #25
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
roy williams is iffy in pass coverage... idgaf if he has 2 picks, cuz there are LBers with 2 picks also, but that does not mean they have the speed or skills to play great pass D.

Our D is Top 5 Fact, not Fiction!
Pat Watkins is our Free Saftety 6-5 4.4 Speed, and u think u gone beat him deep, hasn't happen yet and leads Dallas in tackles right now! he's the one that roams around free, roy is a our Srong Safety, very good with run support, a highlight reel.
 10-03-2006, 04:04 PM         #26
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
Our D is Top 5 Fact, not Fiction!
Pat Watkins is our Free Saftety 6-5 4.4 Speed, and u think u gone beat him deep, hasn't happen yet and leads Dallas in tackles right now! he's the one that roams around free, roy is a our Srong Safety, very good with run support, a highlight reel.

the thing is..... when you play the eagles, the run is your least concern. and with the recievers the eagles have... you want to have some fast DB's that can cover the field cuz if one of them gets open, you can be sure mcnabb will hit him in the open....

not gonna say if this is the case, cuz im not sure, but a safety leading the team in tackles USUALLY means that he is not getting to the ball fast enough and is making the tackle on the reciever after a long gain....

not sure who the Freelance is, pat watkins, but is he a young player or first year starter? we all know how rookie DB's get owned by mcnabb...

Last edited by DrunkenMonkey58; 10-03-2006 at 04:06 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #27
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
OK we will see I have made plenty of valid points about y we should win, I have to say I like having discussion with u even though I hate majority of eagles fans, they speak with no logic but you cool. We still gone beat that a.ss though..

Props on your arguments back and forth with me. My points still have not been proving wrong. Terrance newman is going to be on Stallworth the whole game, and is shutdown so who u gone go too.. Anthony henry will lock down Reggie Brown, Like McNabb said after the GreenBay game, Dallas has a good D, with DB's that are good, and like to run man coverage because we beast!:applause:

DrunkenMonkey58 said:
the thing is..... when you play the eagles, the run is your least concern. and with the recievers the eagles have... you want to have some fast DB's that can cover the field cuz if one of them gets open, you can be sure mcnabb will hit him in the open....

not gonna say if this is the case, cuz im not sure, but a safety leading the team in tackles USUALLY means that he is not getting to the ball fast enough and is making the tackle on the reciever after a long gain....

not sure who the Freelance is, pat watkins, but is he a young player or first year starter? we all know how young DB's get owned by mcnabb...
 11 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 DymeKatcha said:
Are you fu*king serious Jags and the damn Redskins have better Receivers that u guys, U see what santana did against Jags D, We shut his a.ss down! Get the fu*k outta here, Subpar receivers u guys have at best! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
i said complete not just recievers. but i guess we just gonna have to wait til sunday to find out who's better.
 10-03-2006, 04:10 PM         #29
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
OK we will see I have made plenty of valid points about y we should win, I have to say I like having discussion with u even though I hate majority of eagles fans, they speak with no logic but you cool. We still gone beat that a.ss though..

Props on your arguments back and forth with me. My points still have not been proving wrong. Terrance newman is going to be on Stallworth the whole game, and is shutdown so who u gone go too.. Anthony henry will lock down Reggie Brown, Like McNabb said after the GreenBay game, Dallas has a good D, with DB's that are good, and like to run man coverage because we beast!:applause:

LMAOOO props i hate both the egirls and the cowflops

GO GIANTS
 11 years ago '05        #30
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
CHEA!!!! Lets get it...dont forget we have a whole complete D and Complete Offense, we have a probowler at every position on Offense...CHEA!!
 10-03-2006, 04:12 PM         #31
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
CHEA!!!! Lets get it...dont forget we have a whole complete D and Complete Offense, we have a probowler at every position on Offense...CHEA!!

on the real, i hope im wrong.... i want dallas to win cuz i think it would make it easier for the giants to take the NFC east :D :D
 11 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 Springa said:
have the eagles been on the road yet ??
we played at houston and sf
 10-03-2006, 04:35 PM         #33
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you want more of a breakdown into next weeks game, then just click the sig below..... be sure to vote on the poll, also.******
 11 years ago '05        #34
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
on the real, i hope im wrong.... i want dallas to win cuz i think it would make it easier for the giants to take the NFC east :D :D

<---------------------CHEA!!! But the Migits are going to be easier to be than the eagles! They beat u guys remember! lol

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-03-2006 at 04:49 PM..
 10-03-2006, 04:48 PM         #35
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said:
!CHEA!!! But the Migits are going to be easier to be than the eagles! They beat u guys remember! lol

LMAOOOOO, i remember

@ the migits
 10-03-2006, 04:54 PM         #36
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way, i hope the eagles lose cuz it makes the nfc east picure alot better for the migits.... err :sick: ..... i mean the Giants

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DymeKatcha again.
 11 years ago '05        #37
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
either way, i hope the eagles lose cuz it makes the nfc east picure alot better for the migits.... err :sick: ..... i mean the Giants

Yea Baby Eagles gonna Lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #38
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Cowboys ..yall focus so much on T.O. too much but thats a good thing ..philly showed me what they were made of against the giants...

lets put up avys
 11 years ago '04        #39
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 DymeKatcha said:
I dont care, I dont keep track of wack as eagles secondary, lol I dont give a fu*k about them.. I just know they get roasted everyweek...lol I know more about Dallas Than I bet u know about you lame a buzzers lol, how the fu*k are you gonna say your secondary is better than Ours! Are you fu*king serious lol.....Top 5 D, and we have the better O, no one has still said anything about neither.....Your Secondary is Garbage, Brian Dawkins< Roy Williams- highlight in everygame this year, pro bowl last year. 2 Interceptions that were turning point in games already......Terrance Newman is going to the Pro Bowl and Anthony henry is a monster too...are you telling me really that your two corners are better than ours. T-New didn't get burn't for a TD for a whole NFL season Kid lol get the fu*k outta here. Patt Watkins. 6-5, 4.4 speed.. You think your free safety is better than him, he is a freak of nature........Dumb as Crows......Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

I have been backing everything I have Said up Lame a.ss MoD! fu*k You lol You have said nothing but pointless sh*t! Go suck a birds d*ck Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep:applause:
you pus*y a.ss bi*ch, what have you backed? Lito didn't play against the Giants, Westbrook has outplayed Julius Jones, Dawkins > The Worth of your life, Michael Lewis and Lito have both been named All-Pro, McNabb has a QB rating like 30 points higher than your QB, and you certainly haven't done anything else to prove you can pick winners. are you in the boxden pick'em? cus if you are you're CLEARLY behind me at this point in the season. so honestly you hold no weight. why would a n*gga be named the MOD of a sports section? cus i know my sh*t you f*g**t. so like i said, yall got a chance if 'Brook and Stallworth doesn't play, but more than likely yall are taking an L.

holla at me when you get something besides Insert bi*chmade DB Here > Dawkins. Roy Williams holds some weight, besides that, fu*k no. post a stat bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #40
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
roy williams is iffy in pass coverage... idgaf if he has 2 picks, cuz there are LBers with 2 picks also, but that does not mean they have the speed or skills to play great backfield D.
ill give Williams some cred, he has gotten better in coverage this year, but compared to previous years that's not saying much. he does look like he'll keep improving though
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy