COUNTDOWN TO EAGLES vs. COWBOYS THREAD (AKA-THE HATE THREAD)

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10-03-2006, 04:04 PM         #26
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said
Our D is Top 5 Fact, not Fiction!
Pat Watkins is our Free Saftety 6-5 4.4 Speed, and u think u gone beat him deep, hasn't happen yet and leads Dallas in tackles right now! he's the one that roams around free, roy is a our Srong Safety, very good with run support, a highlight reel.

the thing is..... when you play the eagles, the run is your least concern. and with the recievers the eagles have... you want to have some fast DB's that can cover the field cuz if one of them gets open, you can be sure mcnabb will hit him in the open....

not gonna say if this is the case, cuz im not sure, but a safety leading the team in tackles USUALLY means that he is not getting to the ball fast enough and is making the tackle on the reciever after a long gain....

not sure who the Freelance is, pat watkins, but is he a young player or first year starter? we all know how rookie DB's get owned by mcnabb...

Last edited by DrunkenMonkey58; 10-03-2006 at 04:06 PM..

12 years ago '05        #27
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,289 | Props total: 1111 1111
OK we will see I have made plenty of valid points about y we should win, I have to say I like having discussion with u even though I hate majority of eagles fans, they speak with no logic but you cool. We still gone beat that a.ss though..

Props on your arguments back and forth with me. My points still have not been proving wrong. Terrance newman is going to be on Stallworth the whole game, and is shutdown so who u gone go too.. Anthony henry will lock down Reggie Brown, Like McNabb said after the GreenBay game, Dallas has a good D, with DB's that are good, and like to run man coverage because we beast!:applause:

DrunkenMonkey58 said
the thing is..... when you play the eagles, the run is your least concern. and with the recievers the eagles have... you want to have some fast DB's that can cover the field cuz if one of them gets open, you can be sure mcnabb will hit him in the open....

not gonna say if this is the case, cuz im not sure, but a safety leading the team in tackles USUALLY means that he is not getting to the ball fast enough and is making the tackle on the reciever after a long gain....

not sure who the Freelance is, pat watkins, but is he a young player or first year starter? we all know how young DB's get owned by mcnabb...

12 years ago '05        #28
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 DymeKatcha said
Are you fu*king serious Jags and the damn Redskins have better Receivers that u guys, U see what santana did against Jags D, We shut his a.ss down! Get the fu*k outta here, Subpar receivers u guys have at best! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
i said complete not just recievers. but i guess we just gonna have to wait til sunday to find out who's better.

10-03-2006, 04:10 PM         #29
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said
OK we will see I have made plenty of valid points about y we should win, I have to say I like having discussion with u even though I hate majority of eagles fans, they speak with no logic but you cool. We still gone beat that a.ss though..

Props on your arguments back and forth with me. My points still have not been proving wrong. Terrance newman is going to be on Stallworth the whole game, and is shutdown so who u gone go too.. Anthony henry will lock down Reggie Brown, Like McNabb said after the GreenBay game, Dallas has a good D, with DB's that are good, and like to run man coverage because we beast!:applause:

LMAOOO props i hate both the egirls and the cowflops

GO GIANTS

12 years ago '05        #30
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
CHEA!!!! Lets get it...dont forget we have a whole complete D and Complete Offense, we have a probowler at every position on Offense...CHEA!!

10-03-2006, 04:12 PM         #31
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said
CHEA!!!! Lets get it...dont forget we have a whole complete D and Complete Offense, we have a probowler at every position on Offense...CHEA!!

on the real, i hope im wrong.... i want dallas to win cuz i think it would make it easier for the giants to take the NFC east :D :D

12 years ago '05        #32
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Springa said
have the eagles been on the road yet ??
we played at houston and sf

10-03-2006, 04:35 PM         #33
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you want more of a breakdown into next weeks game, then just click the sig below..... be sure to vote on the poll, also.******

12 years ago '05        #34
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said
on the real, i hope im wrong.... i want dallas to win cuz i think it would make it easier for the giants to take the NFC east :D :D

<---------------------CHEA!!! But the Migits are going to be easier to be than the eagles! They beat u guys remember! lol

Last edited by DymeKatcha; 10-03-2006 at 04:49 PM..

10-03-2006, 04:48 PM         #35
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DymeKatcha said
!CHEA!!! But the Migits are going to be easier to be than the eagles! They beat u guys remember! lol

LMAOOOOO, i remember

@ the migits

10-03-2006, 04:54 PM         #36
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
either way, i hope the eagles lose cuz it makes the nfc east picure alot better for the migits.... err :sick: ..... i mean the Giants

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DymeKatcha again.

12 years ago '05        #37
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said
either way, i hope the eagles lose cuz it makes the nfc east picure alot better for the migits.... err :sick: ..... i mean the Giants

Yea Baby Eagles gonna Lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 years ago '04        #38
Untouchable 
space
space
$428 | Props total: 0 0
Cowboys ..yall focus so much on T.O. too much but thats a good thing ..philly showed me what they were made of against the giants...

lets put up avys

12 years ago '04        #39
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,000 | Props total: 300 300
 DymeKatcha said
I dont care, I dont keep track of wack as eagles secondary, lol I dont give a fu*k about them.. I just know they get roasted everyweek...lol I know more about Dallas Than I bet u know about you lame a buzzers lol, how the fu*k are you gonna say your secondary is better than Ours! Are you fu*king serious lol.....Top 5 D, and we have the better O, no one has still said anything about neither.....Your Secondary is Garbage, Brian Dawkins< Roy Williams- highlight in everygame this year, pro bowl last year. 2 Interceptions that were turning point in games already......Terrance Newman is going to the Pro Bowl and Anthony henry is a monster too...are you telling me really that your two corners are better than ours. T-New didn't get burn't for a TD for a whole NFL season Kid lol get the fu*k outta here. Patt Watkins. 6-5, 4.4 speed.. You think your free safety is better than him, he is a freak of nature........Dumb as Crows......Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

I have been backing everything I have Said up Lame a.ss MoD! fu*k You lol You have said nothing but pointless sh*t! Go suck a birds d*ck Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep:applause:
you pus*y a.ss bi*ch, what have you backed? Lito didn't play against the Giants, Westbrook has outplayed Julius Jones, Dawkins > The Worth of your life, Michael Lewis and Lito have both been named All-Pro, McNabb has a QB rating like 30 points higher than your QB, and you certainly haven't done anything else to prove you can pick winners. are you in the boxden pick'em? cus if you are you're CLEARLY behind me at this point in the season. so honestly you hold no weight. why would a n*gga be named the MOD of a sports section? cus i know my sh*t you f*g**t. so like i said, yall got a chance if 'Brook and Stallworth doesn't play, but more than likely yall are taking an L.

holla at me when you get something besides Insert bi*chmade DB Here > Dawkins. Roy Williams holds some weight, besides that, fu*k no. post a stat bi*ch

12 years ago '04        #40
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 DrunkenMonkey58 said
roy williams is iffy in pass coverage... idgaf if he has 2 picks, cuz there are LBers with 2 picks also, but that does not mean they have the speed or skills to play great backfield D.
ill give Williams some cred, he has gotten better in coverage this year, but compared to previous years that's not saying much. he does look like he'll keep improving though

12 years ago '04        #41
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 DymeKatcha said
not QB, yall got nice skill positions though, i'll give you that. Julius jones is iffy though, but right now I'd have him 2nd in the runnings for pro bowl rb in the NFC

12 years ago '04        #42
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said
not QB, yall got nice skill positions though, i'll give you that. Julius jones is iffy though, but right now I'd have him 2nd in the runnings for pro bowl rb in the NFC
wait i take that back. portis has been crazy since he came back, gore started off crazy but his team's losing, 4.8 yards per carry is a nice stat though for Julius, Brook has 5.8 :D. but yeah he really needs to play next week, even though i'll never count out a healthy McNabb and a good D, it's been the formula for busting yall a.ss for quite some time

12 years ago '04        #43
Untouchable 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said
How many times i gotta ask for an avy bet, pus*y a.ss cowgirl fan?

lets get it put the avy on the line

10-03-2006, 10:45 PM         #44
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do Cowboy fans in Dallas take this "rivarly" as seriously as eagle fans?
It seems like even though where gonna crush them, they look down their noses at us. I really think that even if we beat them 50-0 and hold them to -5 offensive yards, they will still not respect our G.

Wassup with that?

12 years ago '05        #45
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
Lets get the Avy bet! I just got back online, my bad fellas I was getting some major a.ss, I can't be on BX all day like Some, I see Ghost f*g**t Got Mad...I am not wasting my time arguing with that pussi anymore....I am hurting his feelings to much lol... Terrance Newman> Any philly DB, Gonna go two years without being burn't for a touchdown! Lets get the Avy bet Going Nucca...

Check the Avy Nuccas...............Classic...Sweeeeeeeeeeep

12 years ago '04        #46
Untouchable 
space
space
 FACEMOB1 said
:applause: Loser has to rep the avy of the others choosing and user title for Two Weeks

thats a bet

12 years ago '05        #47
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,184 | Props total: 26 26
Gtownkid, let's put up the avys

10-04-2006, 06:03 PM         #48
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
ill give Williams some cred, he has gotten better in coverage this year, but compared to previous years that's not saying much. he does look like he'll keep improving though

12 years ago '04        #49
Gtownkid04 
space
space
 BoSox84 said
Gtownkid, let's put up the avys
i got you

10-04-2006, 10:26 PM         #50
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gtownkid04 said
i got you

gtownkid havin a new avy

Home      

most viewed right now
+62online now  14
Chocolate Perfection
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+64online now  8
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+30online now  8
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+48online now  8
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
33 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+180online now  5
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+36online now  5
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside And the Curse of New York Continues...
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
159 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy