Oct 3 - Nas Says How He Feels About 50 Centís Mixtape, New Album, Tou

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 Chicano_Flow said:
LMAO at 50 naming his mixtape Hip Hop is Dead, hes part of the reason why Hip Hop is Actually dying.

He's aware of that.

"It was Curtis Jackson that k!lled Hip-Hop... Damn you Curtis Jackson for k!llin hip hop! Damn you, Damn you and your money making ways! . Damn you and catchy hooks...and your catchy recods"

-From the intro to 50's Mixtape Hip-Hop is Dead

Infact, that whole mixtape was him letting the world know, he's aware of it. And he loves it.
 11 years ago '04        #82
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Swishadude said:
i dont understand why people say snap music k!lled hiphop, or hyphy is k!lliing hiphop. If anything its the hard cats who cant have fun k!lling hiphop. they just having fun doing what they do. whats wrong with making a song about laffy taffy? or a song about snappin ur fingaz. These are songs about having fun and that is not wrong at all.

I aint sayin i like laffy taffy or chicken noodle soup, but if somebody does, more power to them. Its better for young kids to hear a song about chicken noodle soup, no matter how stupid it is, than it is for kids to hear about shootin somebody up and sellin keys all the time.

oh yea i almost forgot , walk it out be bangin. i dont kno what u heard
"Walk it out be bangin?" Who learned you how to spoke? Damn n*gga...that country sh*t has your vocabulary and grammar disrupted. The beat for "Walk It Out" is hot....but don't call UNK a rapper...he's an entertainer....All that snap your finger sh*t is terrible...That sh*t just isn't hip hop...I agree with the dude that says that we need to segregate and classify the different genres underneath the "Hip-Hop" umbrella.
 11 years ago '04        #83
coolhandluc 
space
space
space
$300 | Props total: 1 1
this ish is hilarious
 10-03-2006, 10:07 PM         #84
Lankizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Djkommish6 said:
Hip hop is dead because n*ggas are greedy, they would rather sell they soul to talk about guns, k!lling drugs then to uplift our people...My dad hates hip hop because of TODAYS music we had a big argument kuz he said every rapper no matter what "arent saying nothing" today thats true!!! Kuz they would rather talk about the bullsh*t then talk about something real! WHy kuz YALL won't (SUPPORT) buy NAS, COMMON, TALIB, LUPE...But yall will (SUPPORT) buy Jeezy(I like him...lol), Joc, D4L! So yes, Hip Hop (The uplifting art form through song of an oppressed people with Language and song) IS DEAD! BUBBLE GUM BULLsh*t is the new hip hop! Missy elliott is hip hop...

I guess you gotta eat so Keep selling yo soul, they not going to buy something of substance, ONLY THE NEGATIVE stuff "bangs" in the club...try playing "Black zombies" by Nas in the club...

SO in the immortal words of ice cube in Higher Learning "Run n*gga Run"
True Dat
 11 years ago '04        #85
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Floeji said:
Nas still hasn't come at the Diplomats and they call his a.ss out by name...50 isn't scared of anybody man...come on...
Thats cuz Nas pays ppl who aint on his level no mind. Ppl always call Nas out n u see the only one he really focused on was Jay cuz thats good competition. You may hear a line or two towards someone who spoke on him, other than that Nas can careless bout em.
 11 years ago '06        #86
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
have yo heard the young dro cd................ then shut the fu*k up you pus*y a.ss n*gga
lol @ u givin me hate. E-Thug. It's besides the point anyways but the Young Dro CD is a.ss. SHOULDA LEAAAAAAAAAN
 11 years ago '06        #87
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,613 | Props total: 2237 2237
 Floeji said:
How do you figure? That snap music, krump sh*t is k!lling hip hop...That "Walk It Out" sh*t is k!lling it....50 has been making that NY sh*t since he hit the scene...he's taking it back to battles and beef on wax....He embodies the spirit of hip hop....there's the glamorous money side...but there's also the dark hood sh*t...It seems like JAy forgot about that and thinks we want to hear him rap about Maybach Benzes....
For you act like Candy Shop...Just a Lil Bit...Best Friend...Basically anything post GRorDT wasn't str8 fu*king R&B, what planet you been living on?... @ 50 being anthing but a TRL/106 & Park sensation...But then again, you probably consider Jim Jones "lyrical"....ROTFL @ that notion...NY is on some follow the leader bullsh*t, that's why "REAL" hip hop is losing.....Until NY gets behind dudes like Skyzoo, keep Chicken Noodle Soupin!....Goonies
 10-03-2006, 11:15 PM         #88
JUNIORTIENO1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please Stop Supporting That Snap Ish A Few S Cool But Every One Of Them Is Doing Stop Please I'm Tired Of Hearing Non Sense Strip Club Music
 11 years ago '06        #89
rappa 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
i got some bad repzzz lolllll 50 Cent laugh hahahahhaaaaahahahahahh. Lupe Fiasco is the savior of Hip-Hop WOooooooooooo!:D
 11 years ago '05        #90
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
most of the replies is about 50...but this is a nas interview.....
 11 years ago '06        #91
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Floeji said:
"Walk it out be bangin?" Who learned you how to spoke? Damn n*gga...that country sh*t has your vocabulary and grammar disrupted. The beat for "Walk It Out" is hot....but don't call UNK a rapper...he's an entertainer....All that snap your finger sh*t is terrible...That sh*t just isn't hip hop...I agree with the dude that says that we need to segregate and classify the different genres underneath the "Hip-Hop" umbrella.
fu*k you worryin bout me for?
 11 years ago '05        #92
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
Catchy hook and all that has always been a part of hiphop. 50 singing didnt ruin hiphop the industry ended it. The greed of the Whitemen running the game. They market artist as gangsta/commericial/ club artist etc to maxmize the eanring potential. 50 was on some NY gangsta sh*t but wasn't making no paper so the industry molded him a persona then just banked in on it. Now its all about money and thats why corny snap songs are so popular because kids like them just like Britney Spears cant sing that good but the media and industry will make you think she's specially because them lil kids like her.
 10-04-2006, 02:31 PM         #93
TX_Country_Boi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
How do you figure? That snap music, krump sh*t is k!lling hip hop...That "Walk It Out" sh*t is k!lling it....50 has been making that NY sh*t since he hit the scene...he's taking it back to battles and beef on wax....He embodies the spirit of hip hop....there's the glamorous money side...but there's also the dark hood sh*t...It seems like JAy forgot about that and thinks we want to hear him rap about Maybach Benzes....
I call bullsh!t on that statement. Stuff like crunk music and Walk it out bring new dimensions to the rap game... If all of the rap sh!t sounded the same, then people would get tired of it. Walk it Out and Snap Music and Crunk music give people something else to listen to. Variety is the spice of life. Rap is a business whether you like it or not. If people weren't demanding it... Then there wouldn't be a supply of it now would there.
 10-04-2006, 03:26 PM         #94
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas is that n*gga forever

One
 11 years ago '04        #95
tytetrax 
space
space
$1,513 | Props total: 0 0
Yall some sad little people.
 10-04-2006, 03:51 PM         #96
casketmouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chicano_Flow said:
LMAO at 50 naming his mixtape Hip Hop is Dead, hes part of the reason why Hip Hop is Actually dying.
only cause he embraces the south...the south has k!lled the music not the culture
 11 years ago '05        #97
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
there is so much different types of rap music and it is not going 2 appeal 2 everybody. thats what separates everyone our likes and dislikes. if one n*gga like snap music then let him live. im a easy coast n*gga & i dont fu*k wit that sh*t but its cool 2 see other coasts getting they shine. it just revolves all over again and soon the west will get they shine again and east and etc.
 10-05-2006, 12:56 AM         #98
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The South Runs Hip Hop

Nas Will Flop.
 11 years ago '05        #99
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
ok, am i wrong for thinking that young dro is arguably doing SOME hip hop? I mean shoulder lean was a dancey sorta song, but that n*gga was spittin , a couple of thought provoking lines in there if ya ask me. naybe its me,,,b y the way, outkast stated that jeezy is real hiphop. Me: I dont care, i just cant stand that fu*kING snap sh*t.
 10-05-2006, 07:47 AM         #100
CallMePeterBrad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
Chill...50 did not k!ll anything....When 50 comes out with a song that you're not feeling and nodding your head to...then you can say all the negative sh*t about him...but for the most part...He's like the T.O. of the game...He's c*cky and obnoxious but he's doing his job...and a damn good job of it...When his sh*t starts to slack and he's not selling records and driving the streets wild....Then the critique would count....now...y'all just hating...

I'm sorry but I just totally disagree. I've listened to a lot of his mixtapes, which are kinda straight. But his second album just showed how much he likes making money but making half of his songs as commercial as he could. I didn't like any songs on his new albums but Ski Mask Way. So what you're saying with the starts to not sell records is that you need to sell records to have a good hip-hop album. Come on man, half of the good or great records that come out today don't even go gold. I'm hating but rightfully so. He's slacked extremely hard ever since Get Rick or Die Trying. Comparing him to T.O. just ain't right. T.O. does everything right and creates controversy by being obnoxious which I still respect and like him a lot. 50 approaches half of his songs with the, how can I make more money from this song mentality (and he just thinks of the first thing about money or ladies that he can mumble-sing into a hook), not how will I make this a real hip-hop track. And even if his mixtape stuff is straight, he still ain't representing for sh*t anymore on the albums. Also just look at all the beefs he started where he just ripped way harder than he ever ripped them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty ďIce TrayĒ (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy