Oct 3 - Nas Says How He Feels About 50 Centís Mixtape, New Album, Tou

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
All hiphop is real . I prefer jigga, Nas, Talib, common, roots, The Game, papoose, etc. But I also fu*k with 50, Buck, Hell Rell, Jeezy, T.I., Luda, etc. I'm just saying that to say this.. It really doesn't matter what type of hiphop you personally fu*k with. it's all real to somebody. i just hate when convos like this pop off because honestly hiphop is the only genre of music that have so many difinitions and divisions. You don't hear r&b, Soul, neo-soul, or pop artist talking about real & fake or who is dissing who. I really feel like each artist bring something to the table regardless if the lyrics has substance or not.

hell sometimes I'm in a I don't give a fu*k mood so the music I listen to at the time will probably reflect that. Sometimes I'm clubbing and freaking on some hoe so i probably don't wanna here no conscious sh*t at that time. I'm just saying most of our dumb a.sses are programed to hate others without even knowing that's what we are subconsciously doing. Seriously. Think about this.... Most fans of artist pick sides and point fingers but the mofo they are pointing the finger at are probably one of your favorite artist best friends. fu*k what they say on wax. I work in the business and see these n*ggas everyday enjoying the lifestyle that many common n*ggas help support financially.

Wake up n*ggas. HipHop aint dead..It just evolved into a multimillion dollar industry with many artistic influences.

Now pass the weed and tell your bi*ch to come here!

by th way: Right now i'm listening to a throw back "I Ain't No Joke - Rakim"

Catch up n*ggas and get off that bullsh*t

Last edited by prolific1; 10-03-2006 at 01:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #22
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
tru talk - hh is dead..... almost

we need a defibulator
 11 years ago '06        #23
rappa 
space
space
space
$80 | Props total: 0 0
Snap Yo Fingaz is a pathetic excuse for a song. It's soo lame. Oh ya, and Lupe Fiasco is the savior of Hip-Hop.
 11 years ago '06        #24
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
50 walks a fine line in hiphop, half his songs is about thugn n the other ones isnt, i say he put his damage on hip hop
 10-03-2006, 01:42 PM         #25
turgeont2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know why people hatin on rappers cause they rap bought crack...that sh*t is real life...people jus like to ignore the truth which happens every day...u can talk sh*t now bout jeezy an nex artists rappin bout crac k but wat were u sayin wen big wrote ten crack commandments a track teachin u how to sell crack...stfu an jus enjoy music...thats the whole point of it to be enjoyed not criticized
 11 years ago '06        #26
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 prolific1 said:
All hiphop is real . I prefer jiggy, Nas, Talib, common, roots, The Game, papoose, etc. But I also fu*k with 50, Buck, Hell Rell, Jeezy, T.I., Luda, etc. I'm just saying that to say this.. It really doesn't matter what type of hiphop you personally fu*k with. it's all real to somebody. i just hate when convos like this pop off because honestly hiphop is the only genre of music that have so many difinitions and divisions. You don't hear r&b, Soul, neo-soul, or pop artist talking about real & fake or who is dissing who. I really feel like each artist bring something to the table regardless if the lyrics has substance or not.

hell sometimes I'm in a I don't give a fu*k mood so the music I listen to at the time will probably reflect that. Sometimes I'm clubbing and freaking on some hoe so i probably don't wanna here no conscious sh*t at that time. I'm just saying most of our dumb a.sses are programed to hate others without even knowing that's what we are subconsciously doing. Seriously. Think about this.... Most fans of artist pick sides and point fingers but the mofo they are pointing the finger at are probably one of your favorite artist best friends. fu*k what they say on wax. I work in the business and see these n*ggas everyday enjoying the lifestyle that many common n*ggas help support financially.

Wake up n*ggas. HipHop aint dead..It just evolved into a multimillion dollar industry with many artistic influences.

Now pass the weed and tell your bi*ch to come here!

by th way: Right now i'm listening to a throw back "I Ain't No Joke - Rakim"

Catch up n*ggas and get off that bullsh*t
i almost agree with you, i dont concider snap muzik n crunk sh*t hip hop, hip hop is back in the day early 90 sh*t,
 11 years ago '06        #27
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Good to see ppl growin up in this world.. Thanks for the post!
 11 years ago '04        #28
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
 datVAkid said:
i almost agree with you, i dont concider snap muzik n crunk sh*t hip hop, hip hop is back in the day early 90 sh*t,
I feel you but what i'm saying it that sh*t is real to somebody. I don't fu*k with it either but I can't sit here and kick it out of hiphop because I don't like it. What's real to you is bullsh*t to the next n*gga. No matter how real or fake you think it is. There is a market for every form of hiphop..

Last edited by prolific1; 10-03-2006 at 01:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #29
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 rappa said:
Snap Yo Fingaz is a pathetic excuse for a song. It's soo lame. Oh ya, and Lupe Fiasco is the savior of Hip-Hop.
My fu*kin a.ss he is. "Kick, Push"???? LMAOROFL. Those fake skaters, wannabe rappers are funny.

Vanilla Ice >>>>> Lupe Fiasco

11 years ago '06        #30
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
 prolific1 said:
I feel you but what i'm saying it that sh*t is real to somebody. I don't fu*k with it either but I can't sit here and kick it out of hiphop because I don't like it. What's real to you is bullsh*t to the next n*gga. No matter how real or fake you think it is. There is a market for every form of hiphop..
I FEEL U ON THAT
 11 years ago '04        #31
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,174 | Props total: 5430 5430
 Storchaveli said:
My fu*kin a.ss he is. "Kick, Push"???? LMAOROFL. Those fake skaters, wannabe rappers are funny.

Vanilla Ice >>>>> Lupe Fiasco

ignorance is bliss. not that i can get into the whole skateboarding sh*t myself, but i'm at least open-minded enough to accept the idea of different representations of hip hop. before nwa took it over and made hip hop gangsta rap, it was an open freedom of expression regardless of how "street" you are. the last time i checked...heavy d, kid n play, fresh prince, das efx, leaders of the new school, tribe called quest, and many other artists weren't considered "gangsters". somehow that sh*t got lost over the years and now it seems the only way people can accept you is if you have a criminal background. get the fucc outta here
 11 years ago '05        #32
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
 Floeji said:
How do you figure? That snap music, krump sh*t is k!lling hip hop...That "Walk It Out" sh*t is k!lling it....50 has been making that NY sh*t since he hit the scene...he's taking it back to battles and beef on wax....He embodies the spirit of hip hop....there's the glamorous money side...but there's also the dark hood sh*t...It seems like JAy forgot about that and thinks we want to hear him rap about Maybach Benzes....
Real talk...
 10-03-2006, 02:37 PM         #33
deri0014 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see Nas is one of those ppl that dont never get mad but he's a thug aswell crazy huh?
 11 years ago '04        #34
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
lol yeah it take a lot to p!ss NAS off lol....he like on such ahigh level doe so like nun of dat b.s. n*ggaz talkin bou is seein datn igga buh as far as n*ggaz talkin bou 50...50 is bou dat cheese so i respect him gettin money buh yeah dere is a thin line wen it come to sellin out doe...he aint k!ll hiphop...lupe is sick by the way and n*ggaz jus hating cuz dey rather listen to fake G sh*t instead of sum real sh*t....South is gettin shine b/c n*ggaz bringin new sh*t 2 the table if u aint bringin nuthin new den n*ggaz ain gon hop on it dont gt mad cuz we takin sh*t ova nawmean jus North n*ggaz need 2 unite and get dis money 2 i ain frum north i got love for north doe buh i hate da fact dey trynna get mad cuz we got a lil 2 yr run goin i mean TIP a real n*gga Wayne a real n*gga nawmean alot of dese n*ggaz in da south paid debts to get where dey at....buh i am bou tired of dat snap sh*t as well buh itll play itself out in due time buh dat sh*t is for da clubs ...clubs down south is onna diff platform everywhere else das sum sh*t yall cant relate 2 unless u here den ull see how hoes get loose in da gunshine state and GA.....
 11 years ago '04        #35
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 rhymespitter84 said:
lmao.....

i like when people go "50 k!lled hiphop" then they go out and tell people to buy other crap like Little Brother and sh*t, who the fu*k is you they promotion market?? all yall some fu*kin commercial a.ss dudes......

I never said 50 kiled hiphop....and i never said buy a damn thing...i get most of my sh*t from here..so fu*k you n*gga...just for talking stupid...

Instead of playing that cookie cutter bubble gum radio bullsh*t....broaden your musical horizons you fu*king Philistine....

Little Brother is good fu*king music...

50 Cent and G-Unit is good fu*king music...

Get out of the fu*king box....You're a slave to the radio and television...
 11 years ago '04        #36
Floeji 
space
space
 Young Professa said:
ignorance is bliss. not that i can get into the whole skateboarding sh*t myself, but i'm at least open-minded enough to accept the idea of different representations of hip hop. before nwa took it over and made hip hop gangsta rap, it was an open freedom of expression regardless of how "street" you are. the last time i checked...heavy d, kid n play, fresh prince, das efx, leaders of the new school, tribe called quest, and many other artists weren't considered "gangsters". somehow that sh*t got lost over the years and now it seems the only way people can accept you is if you have a criminal background. get the fucc outta here

Nice post cuz...I agree...
 11 years ago '04        #37
Floeji 
space
space
 CallMePeterBrad said:
50 Cent didn't k!ll hip-hop. He k!lled mainstream hip hop. Mumble singing hook after hook, finding a way to get his chest and a G-Unit logo snuck into every video since Wanksta. He is the total bull. The real cause of hip-hop music being k!lled to me is the fact that women, children, and white people like myself actually support garbage like 50 or snap music or young joc, or whoever else comes out with the latest least thought provoking beats and/or lyrics. It will never die, thanks to the groups like Lil Brother, etc. But the mainstream sure is garbage as hell. I love hip-hop, and will love it for the rest of my life, but seriously, 90% of these singles and music videos are real real horrible.

Truth.

Chill...50 did not k!ll anything....When 50 comes out with a song that you're not feeling and nodding your head to...then you can say all the negative sh*t about him...but for the most part...He's like the T.O. of the game...He's c*cky and obnoxious but he's doing his job...and a damn good job of it...When his sh*t starts to slack and he's not selling records and driving the streets wild....Then the critique would count....now...y'all just hating...
 11 years ago '04        #38
Floeji 
space
space
 darealness818 said:
50 Did Not k!ll Hip Hop Cuz If U Listen To His Albums He Does Come Out With Quality Music Theres No Doubt About Dat...sure He Might Coem Out Wit Publicity Stunts And Commercial Singles And Vitmain Drinks(lol) But He Still Coem Out Wit Sum Street Shyt He Dont 4get Where He Come From And His Music Dont Sound Like He Only Caters To Rich People Jus Like Jay-z Sounds Like To Me

THANK YOU!!!
 11 years ago '04        #39
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
In my opinion...50 did nothing good for hip hop...

and too many people in this forum have a closed mind on music... hiphop aint dead...it just isnt mainstream... you have to find it...

most of todays rap music = club, party, dance, pop music....

the rest is glorification of selling drugs and violence... which some of you think is hip hop? or takes talent?

its so disgusting that i have quit listening to radio, mtv, or bet...the sh*t is just garbage...the artists are talentless

just cause you can come up with a few metaphors doesnt make you talented

and obviously making a good club song doesnt mean jack when it comes to talent either...

mainstream rap makes me want to puke
 10-03-2006, 03:31 PM         #40
sym007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dj Virus said:
true dat but banks album is bangin'
its bangin....alright........ on the table, wall and the floor by my little 4 yr old brother's hand.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy