Oct 3 - Nas Says How He Feels About 50 Centís Mixtape, New Album, Tou

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
10143 pageviews
152 comments

bqstudios 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,966 | Props total: 1918 1918
Oct 3 - Nas Says How He Feels About 50 Centís Mixtape, New Album, Tou

Nas Says How He Feels About 50 Centís Mixtape, New Album, Tour With

Where do we start with Nas ó he has a lot going on. Last week, he jumped onstage with Jay-Z in London and said he might join Hov for more stops on the Global Express Tour. "There are some conversations me and Jay are having about doing some more tour dates," Nas said last week in the U.K. the day before taking the stage at Royal Albert Hall. "Nothing is confirmed, but there are some serious conversations about Africa and a few other countries.

"I would like to do the Africa thing," he continued. "And that would be about it, because itís the most important thing for Africans to see two African-Americans, their lost children, whoís been the head of hip-hop culture.

A lot of our verses are misinterpreted in other countries, and they get the N-word wrong and they donít understand why we come up like this and why we say the things we say. So when they say it and when they do it, they just doing the gangsta mentality. They donít understand where it comes from, so we want to bring that connection from America to Africa and show them what we mean and show the brotherhood and show that me and this brother is about peace."

Nasí peaceful mindset has changed his perspective on some things recently. While some people raised an eyebrow when 50 Cent named a recent mixtape Hip-Hop Is Dead because itís the same title as Nasí upcoming official LP, Godís Son said it didnít bother him.

"Honestly, Iíve always been the kind of guy to come back in and set the tone and wake people up," he said. "I do realize that, and itís sometimes a conscious decision for me to do that and sometimes itís just what I do. So when artists take a mixtape, like 50 Cent is doing Hip-Hop Is Dead, I think thatís cool because itís definitely him in agreeance with me. I think the whole rap game is in agreeance with me to some point. I think itís real cool, but my album is the real thing."

Nasí Hip-Hop Is Dead Ö The N is supposed to come out in December. Heís still working but said weíll be hearing a couple of songs from the album really soon.

"Itís probably gonna be a street look," he said. "Thereís a nice street look I got right now. Itís between two songs Iím trying to choose from ó [one is] tentatively titled ĎNew York Stompí and ĎQB True Gí is the other one ó and there will be a main record thatís more mainstream."

Nas is also making the rounds with guest appearances. Heís on a remix of LeToyaís "She Canít," Hi-Tekís "Music for Life" and Diddyís "Everything I Love," all of which are out now

Source: MTV/HHBoard

152 comments for "Oct 3 - Nas Says How He Feels About 50 Centís Mixtape, New Album, Tou"

11 years ago '05        #2
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
LMAO at 50 naming his mixtape Hip Hop is Dead, hes part of the reason why Hip Hop is Actually dying.
 11 years ago '06        #3
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
 Chicano_Flow said:
LMAO at 50 naming his mixtape Hip Hop is Dead, hes part of the reason why Hip Hop is Actually dying.
true dat but banks album is bangin'
 11 years ago '04        #4
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Chicano_Flow said:

How do you figure? That snap music, krump sh*t is k!lling hip hop...That "Walk It Out" sh*t is k!lling it....50 has been making that NY sh*t since he hit the scene...he's taking it back to battles and beef on wax....He embodies the spirit of hip hop....there's the glamorous money side...but there's also the dark hood sh*t...It seems like JAy forgot about that and thinks we want to hear him rap about Maybach Benzes....
 11 years ago '04        #5
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 Make_a_WIsh said:
lol at ppl sayin 50 k!lled hiphop.
yall tryin to find a reason why hiphop is fu*kin up?

well it seems its cause of yall.
cuz it seems that yall buy bullsh*t albums like jung yoc and dont buy the nicea albums.
so the medias are like "oh good rap music dont sell no more,bullsh*t sells more,lets sell bullsh*t" and it works fine.

so before complaining abour an artist k!llin hiphop(cuz thats givin a lot of credit to 50 imo,50 alone crushed the rap game???!!!!get the fu*k outta here)

buy albums,real hiphop albums,and stop dancin the chicken noodle soup thinkin sh*t is nice.
and maybe i say maybe medias will actually bring us back some good music.
damn,its like ppl love hatin.

imo hiphop died in 99 when rappers saw in yall a fu*kin tool lovin dat money k!lla hustlin sh*t.
dont blame 50,blame urself.

pz
Thanks for this...n*ggaz need to speak the truth and hear it too.....Little Brother is real hip-hop....

But i can't hate on 50...he did a lot for the rap game....He really helped open the market for the mixtapes...now everyone and their grandma makes a cd in their bedroom and calls it a mixtape...DJ's are making soo much money off of it....He's a credit to the game,...
 11 years ago '04        #6
Killacamron 
space
space
$1,417 | Props total: 0 0
^ yea soon someone is goin come in this topic and say lupe is the savior of hip hop get the fu*k outta here.
 10-03-2006, 06:02 AM         #7
catchaBreath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
How do you figure? That snap music, krump sh*t is k!lling hip hop...That "Walk It Out" sh*t is k!lling it....50 has been making that NY sh*t since he hit the scene...he's taking it back to battles and beef on wax....He embodies the spirit of hip hop....there's the glamorous money side...but there's also the dark hood sh*t...It seems like JAy forgot about that and thinks we want to hear him rap about Maybach Benzes....

exactly :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #8
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 397 397
I say hip hop is evolving not dying, basically theres a new breed and more sub catagories.

but the hip hop before 99 is dead. I can agree with that.
 10-03-2006, 12:32 PM         #9
StreetExclusive 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bunch of fu*king 50 Cent haters on this fu*king site.Then these same bi*ches go buy the album.Thats really fu*king funny, or better yet they buy Rick Ross's or Young Jeezy's album and think thats real hip hop.Ha
 11 years ago '05        #10
DreWilliams 
space
space
$614 | Props total: 69 69
 fabfob said:
I say hip hop is evolving not dying, basically theres a new breed and more sub catagories.

but the hip hop before 99 is dead. I can agree with that.
Yeah I agree I dont think hip hop is dead you still got hiphop artist like lupe, Little Brother, Slum Village, etc etc, however I think a lot of other artist and groups are being generalize as hiphop such as the snapping and walk it out n*ggas. I think Hiphop similar to rock needs to have sub categories to distiguish them because when you group all rap as under one category it causes confusion and comparison which are like apples and oranges. For instance D4L can't be compared to Lupe the same way Metallica can't be compare to Green Day. I'm not rock fan but there are obvious differences between Punk Rock and Heavy Metal the same way there are differences between hiphop and crunk.

Dont prop me just check out my music real hiphop 2006
 10-03-2006, 12:51 PM         #11
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm Hip-Hop is about revolution. Hip-hop is the voice that goes against corporate america, against the politics that create the ghettos, and against anything that has hurt minorities.
Hip-hop is the voice of the little people, but now its become the voice of people bragging about selling crack.
CRACK is k!lling in records in the black community, and people actually love that sh*t, and idealise selling that crap.

The only ones that can be called REAL HIP-HOP(not rap), are acts like Little Brother, Blackstar, Cormega, and people like them.
 11 years ago '04        #12
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,338 | Props total: 11055 11055
it is what it is
 11 years ago '05        #13
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Make_a_WIsh said:
lol at ppl sayin 50 k!lled hiphop.
yall tryin to find a reason why hiphop is fu*kin up?

well it seems its cause of yall.
cuz it seems that yall buy bullsh*t albums like jung yoc and dont buy the nicea albums.
so the medias are like "oh good rap music dont sell no more,bullsh*t sells more,lets sell bullsh*t" and it works fine.

so before complaining abour an artist k!llin hiphop(cuz thats givin a lot of credit to 50 imo,50 alone crushed the rap game???!!!!get the fu*k outta here)

buy albums,real hiphop albums,and stop dancin the chicken noodle soup thinkin sh*t is nice.
and maybe i say maybe medias will actually bring us back some good music.
damn,its like ppl love hatin.

imo hiphop died in 99 when rappers saw in yall a fu*kin tool lovin dat money k!lla hustlin sh*t.
dont blame 50,blame urself.

pz

Exactly.
 11 years ago '05        #14
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 rhymespitter84 said:
for real, and it be the same 10 dudes everytime, talkin about so and so is hype. whatever dudes, if hiphop is dead, dont listen to it. real hiphop is anybody representin, dont be cuz cats is movin the product, they aint put a gun to your head and force you to listen to it.
:applause:
 10-03-2006, 01:08 PM         #15
samshnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
it is what it is
^^^^^
 11 years ago '06        #16
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Floeji said:
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 10-03-2006, 01:24 PM         #17
CallMePeterBrad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Cent didn't k!ll hip-hop. He k!lled mainstream hip hop. Mumble singing hook after hook, finding a way to get his chest and a G-Unit logo snuck into every video since Wanksta. He is the total bull. The real cause of hip-hop music being k!lled to me is the fact that women, children, and white people like myself actually support garbage like 50 or snap music or young joc, or whoever else comes out with the latest least thought provoking beats and/or lyrics. It will never die, thanks to the groups like Lil Brother, etc. But the mainstream sure is garbage as hell. I love hip-hop, and will love it for the rest of my life, but seriously, 90% of these singles and music videos are real real horrible.

Truth.
 11 years ago '06        #18
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
I agree though...it IS that crunk, yell-your-lyrics monkey music that's k!llin hip-hop. Sh*t like "Lean Wit It," "Snap Yo Fingers," and "Shoulder Lean." It all started with "Lean Back" which was cool, but now it's gettin fu*kin ridiculous. Pretty soon a song's gonna come out called "Do The Hop-Scotch."

Last edited by Storchaveli; 10-03-2006 at 01:28 PM..
 10-03-2006, 01:27 PM         #19
Marshall523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas and Hova? Who'da thought
 10-03-2006, 01:34 PM         #20
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the south k!lled hiphop
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy