I didn't know Ras Kass was gay...

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #1
8296 pageviews
17 comments

jl22 
space
space
$177 | Props total: 0 0
I didn't know Ras Kass was gay...

[pic - click to view]

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JEZFTE53TJc

White dude in the back is REAL suspect. Who does Ras roll with lol...

17 comments for "I didn't know Ras Kass was gay..."

11 years ago '04        #2
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Man WHO THE fu*k CARES who someone rolls with? who cares is Ras is gay or not...does that make him a "wack" rapper? NO it doesn't...I swear if more people would grow the fu*k up and listen to music instead of the soap opera surrounding an artist sh*t would be a lot better then it is now
sodmg slapped this ish

11 years ago '06        #3
jl22  OP
space
space
lmao, you mad?
 11 years ago '04        #4
space
space
no i'm not mad and how fu*king original...just like the other 80% of clowns that post on boxden when you dont' agree with their opinion...they resort to childish antics...but anyways like I said does it matter if Ras Kass is gay or not? I bet if Tupac was gay he would still be your number 1 rapper...a person's lifestyle, or who they hang with has nothing to do with what kind of music they make...start listening to the music instead of hearing it...
sodmg slapped this ish

11 years ago '06        #5
jl22  OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
no i'm not mad and how fu*king original...just like the other 80% of clowns that post on boxden when you dont' agree with their opinion...they resort to childish antics...but anyways like I said does it matter if Ras Kass is gay or not? I bet if Tupac was gay he would still be your number 1 rapper...a person's lifestyle, or who they hang with has nothing to do with what kind of music they make...start listening to the music instead of hearing it...
lol...i can't ask you if you're mad because it's not original? what? you were mad, don't lie. Did I say it mattered if Ras was gay? Did I say Ras was a wack emcee if he's gay? Nah. I posted "I didn't know Ras was gay" and you got all heated. Then you ask me if I would still listen to Tupac if he was gay....hahahaha.....now that's original. Everyone gotta drag either Tupac or Biggie into everything. They're dead, let em rest. And lookin at your post history with you all in those game/ras threads tellin me to start "listening to the music." Last time Ras was worth listening to was back on Soul on Ice, and Game was never worth listening to.

Last edited by jl22; 10-02-2006 at 09:01 PM..
sodmg slapped this ish

10-02-2006, 09:01 PM         #6
proof r.i.p. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jl22 said:
lmao, you mad?
word yo, he seems mad..lmao..u mustve gotten to him
 11 years ago '04        #7
space
space
Obviopusly you care if he's gay or not you made a thread about it...my point is done...
sodmg slapped this ish

11 years ago '06        #8
jl22  OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Obviopusly you care if he's gay or not you made a thread about it...my point is done...

Yea your point about you gettin mad is proven. I think you care a little more than me.
 11 years ago '05        #9
knit 
space
space
$791 | Props total: 1 1
i think hes the one ras rolls with... lol..
 11 years ago '04        #10
space
space
lol do you like biggie? because he's MAD SUSPECT for saying "you look so fine i'll suck on yo daddy d*ck" I dont' care how you spin that sh*t that's mad suspect as hell...but do i still listen to Biggie you dam fu*king right I do...I never thought he was top ten anyways...but I still bump his sh*t when a song I like by him comes on...so if you still listen to biggie or anyone else who has a "Suspect" line in their rhymes...then obviously being gay doesn't matter for the rhyme to be nice...
 11 years ago '04        #11
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I wouldnt say Ras Kass is gay, he juss roll wit a buncha wierdos. On some real sh*t tho, when ppl see a rapper doin somethin thats unrapper-like (meaning anything that aint gangsta), they wanna go n critic their character n say stuff like "such n such is gay". The rap game is so corrupt now that if a rap artist isnt doin somethin gangsta they get criticized
 11 years ago '06        #12
jl22  OP
space
space
 Blazze One said:
I wouldnt say Ras Kass is gay, he juss roll wit a buncha wierdos. On some real sh*t tho, when ppl see a rapper doin somethin thats unrapper-like (meaning anything that aint gangsta), they wanna go n critic their character n say stuff like "such n such is gay". The rap game is so corrupt now that if a rap artist isnt doin somethin gangsta they get criticized
If you really are how you perceive yourself in videos/interviews/etc. then shouldn't you be like that all the time? Otherwise you're just being fake.
 10-02-2006, 09:35 PM         #13
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont worry about rappers' "s3xual preferences" worry about that fire they bring to the table
 10-02-2006, 09:39 PM         #14
William 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jl22 said:
lmao, you mad?
^....

"Ahhhhhhhh... you mad.... you mad" _Cam
sodmg gave props

10-02-2006, 09:43 PM         #15
fivetwenty5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
...start listening to the music instead of hearing it...
word.
 10-02-2006, 10:13 PM         #16
Ratio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this topic was so last week...besides go to Ras's page and see his baby momma...bet most of the people never got someone like that...dude was mad drunk...you can tell...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy