Baby of Cash Money's Five Million Dollar Mansion

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-02-2006, 04:23 PM         #21
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's cares

One
 11 years ago '04        #22
sugenutt 
space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 7 7
hopefully that aligator will flip out one day and attack this fool
 11 years ago '04        #23
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 Nickel said:
sh*t is so unfair...wack a.ss rapper in a 5 million dollar house

he's a buisness man first rapper second and how is it unfair when he earned it....but isnt Master P worth alot more like round 500mil
 10-02-2006, 05:48 PM         #24
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
he bought the house from the bishop paul martin. i've been inside the house before because my homegirl was engaged tp paul martins son at one time. i don't know how much he paid for it but its a nice spread. actually hurricane katrina drove up the asking prices for houses and land in new orelans. it is hard to find somewhere to live in new orleans. so the demand is so high for somewhere to live people are inflating the prices.

You must be lying, because everybody knows Pat Swilling is the ONLY person that lived there before Baby. Paul Morton lives closer to the enterance of the development, still a big a.ss house, but no where near as much land.
 11 years ago '06        #25
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 cta052006 said:
yea but cash money dont do sh*t ..no one wears his shoes....im sure he aint made dat much off dem rims...n who buys his albums..n*gga jus a natural born hustla..i think him n jay-z might be neck to neck..n he may have jay beat man

Cash money aint doing sh*t now. Besides Weezy. He still getting paid everytime someone buy in old juvenile, b.g.,big tymers, mannie fresh or hotboyz album. He still getting paid everytime in old cashmoney music video comes on. Its called residuals
 11 years ago '06        #26
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
 bigtrevdogg said:
he bought the house from the bishop paul martin. i've been inside the house before because my homegirl was engaged tp paul martins son at one time. i don't know how much he paid for it but its a nice spread. actually hurricane katrina drove up the asking prices for houses and land in new orelans. it is hard to find somewhere to live in new orleans. so the demand is so high for somewhere to live people are inflating the prices.

What part of New Orleans you from
 10-02-2006, 07:30 PM         #27
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tha East
 10-02-2006, 07:57 PM         #28
kevd24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIs house cant be worth 5 millon because it located in New Orleans, one of the lowest property value states. That sh*t was nice though. Id like to see one of Jay-Z's cribs and compare. LOL
 10-02-2006, 08:19 PM         #29
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevd24 said:
HIs house cant be worth 5 millon because it located in New Orleans, one of the lowest property value states. That sh*t was nice though. Id like to see one of Jay-Z's cribs and compare. LOL
property values were not THAT low before katrina, there is no way you could get a 20 000 square foot home with 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, in a high-security gated community in a country club for any cheaper than 3-4 million
 10-02-2006, 08:20 PM         #30
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
no he didn't, he bought that house from Eastover Realty, the only previous owner was Pat Swilling and Baby made a sh*tload of upgrades to it also, in case y'all didn't notice, this house was in the movie "Mr 3000" with Bernie Mac

Last edited by BlockBurner226; 10-02-2006 at 08:23 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #31
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
5 mill aint that much for a house of that size
 10-02-2006, 08:36 PM         #32
fuckyoupayme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i thought baby fell off i guess he eating off of wayne
 10-02-2006, 09:10 PM         #33
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlockBurner226 said:
property values were not THAT low before katrina, there is no way you could get a 20 000 square foot home with 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, in a high-security gated community in a country club for any cheaper than 3-4 million

Dont judge untill you do some research. There are multimillion dollar houses on st. charles & uptown that have <20k sq ft.
 11 years ago '04        #34
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
baby was estimated to be worth 300 mil and that was like 3 years ago. N*ggas think dude is broke and dumb he is one of the smartest f*ckers in the rap game. Rap is a business and dude knows how to make that paper. And someone above prviously stated that his shoes dont sell, go do your research hommie and you will find out that the birdman lugz sold over 10 mil and was one of the top selling brands last year. Dont just talk out yall a.ss*s, go do your research. Baby dont have to rap to make 10 mil, thats what most of these kids here dont understand. Its business. Look at scott storch, look how this dude caked the f*k up. If u think rappers get the most money, then yall fooling yall selves.
 10-02-2006, 09:26 PM         #35
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said:
Dont judge untill you do some research. There are multimillion dollar houses on st. charles & uptown that have <20k sq ft.
I know that, there are some NIICE fu*kin houses in Uptown
 11 years ago '06        #36
peedie1 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 48 48
jayz is probably worth millions but son has never seen all that doe. jay got money invested he loses money all the time. now baby on the other half only got one big hustle Cash Money Records which=weezy and look at all the sh*t he be flossin.
 11 years ago '04        #37
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Nickel said:
^^^tru but trust me....Jigga can buy about 20 of those
you said that baby aint got no money
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice