Baby of Cash Money's Five Million Dollar Mansion

most viewed right now
52 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+28  61
141 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
29 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 12 years ago '06        #26
anynameado 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 993 993
 bigtrevdogg said
he bought the house from the bishop paul martin. i've been inside the house before because my homegirl was engaged tp paul martins son at one time. i don't know how much he paid for it but its a nice spread. actually hurricane katrina drove up the asking prices for houses and land in new orelans. it is hard to find somewhere to live in new orleans. so the demand is so high for somewhere to live people are inflating the prices.

What part of New Orleans you from

10-02-2006, 07:30 PM         #27
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tha East

10-02-2006, 07:57 PM         #28
kevd24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HIs house cant be worth 5 millon because it located in New Orleans, one of the lowest property value states. That sh*t was nice though. Id like to see one of Jay-Z's cribs and compare. LOL

10-02-2006, 08:19 PM         #29
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kevd24 said
HIs house cant be worth 5 millon because it located in New Orleans, one of the lowest property value states. That sh*t was nice though. Id like to see one of Jay-Z's cribs and compare. LOL
property values were not THAT low before katrina, there is no way you could get a 20 000 square foot home with 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, in a high-security gated community in a country club for any cheaper than 3-4 million

10-02-2006, 08:20 PM         #30
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said
he bought the house from the bishop paul martin. i've been inside the house before because my homegirl was engaged tp paul martins son at one time. i don't know how much he paid for it but its a nice spread. actually hurricane katrina drove up the asking prices for houses and land in new orelans. it is hard to find somewhere to live in new orleans. so the demand is so high for somewhere to live people are inflating the prices.
no he didn't, he bought that house from Eastover Realty, the only previous owner was Pat Swilling and Baby made a sh*tload of upgrades to it also, in case y'all didn't notice, this house was in the movie "Mr 3000" with Bernie Mac

Last edited by BlockBurner226; 10-02-2006 at 08:23 PM..

12 years ago '04        #31
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,935 | Props total: 5105 5105
5 mill aint that much for a house of that size

10-02-2006, 08:36 PM         #32
fuckyoupayme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i thought baby fell off i guess he eating off of wayne

10-02-2006, 09:10 PM         #33
Tha_Watcher_8-|  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlockBurner226 said
property values were not THAT low before katrina, there is no way you could get a 20 000 square foot home with 7 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, in a high-security gated community in a country club for any cheaper than 3-4 million

Dont judge untill you do some research. There are multimillion dollar houses on st. charles & uptown that have <20k sq ft.

12 years ago '04        #34
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 0 0
baby was estimated to be worth 300 mil and that was like 3 years ago. N*ggas think dude is broke and dumb he is one of the smartest f*ckers in the rap game. Rap is a business and dude knows how to make that paper. And someone above prviously stated that his shoes dont sell, go do your research hommie and you will find out that the birdman lugz sold over 10 mil and was one of the top selling brands last year. Dont just talk out yall a.ss*s, go do your research. Baby dont have to rap to make 10 mil, thats what most of these kids here dont understand. Its business. Look at scott storch, look how this dude caked the f*k up. If u think rappers get the most money, then yall fooling yall selves.

10-02-2006, 09:26 PM         #35
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said
Dont judge untill you do some research. There are multimillion dollar houses on st. charles & uptown that have <20k sq ft.
I know that, there are some NIICE fu*kin houses in Uptown

12 years ago '06        #36
peedie1 
space
space
$147 | Props total: 65 65
jayz is probably worth millions but son has never seen all that doe. jay got money invested he loses money all the time. now baby on the other half only got one big hustle Cash Money Records which=weezy and look at all the sh*t he be flossin.

12 years ago '04        #37
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
 Nickel said
^^^tru but trust me....Jigga can buy about 20 of those
you said that baby aint got no money

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+129online now  23
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
264 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+118online now  11
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  9
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  7
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+28online now  5
Article inside NFL 2K Army is expanding, John David Washington Really Wants an NFL 2..
39 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
+42online now  4
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  4
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy