NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '05        #101
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 t1m_mcgrath said:
the beef is over and done with anyways. How many times can the same boring beef go on for.
As long as The Game keeps wanting to APOLOGIZE and then start it up again.
 11 years ago '04        #102
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 nasim_theprince said:
well the beef is played out. so its not necessarily a bad thing to squash it
yea u right but this is bullsh*t how many times are they gonna squash the beef these muthaphukas even had a fu*kin news conference to squash the sh*t and its still goin....just like the other man said game is a joke and this sh*t just make him look like a bi*ch....that stop snitchin sh*t was a waste of time and so was the gunot campaign
 11 years ago '06        #103
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 2609 2609
Why am I not surprised at this. This nugga starts war and then tries to peace it up! What a Clown!
 11 years ago '05        #104
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
 shsshep1 said:
...........You know Game personally? You chill with him? How do you know dude is real? @ "Game we got u duke" like Game gives a fu*k about you let alone knows who you are.
WOOW u just made yaself look DUMB AS FUCCCCK!!!! And for the record of all ya'll G-Unit d*ck ryders sayin im a game"fan" get ya sh*t straight bi*ch I aint NBODOY fan but MYSELF!! fu*k I look like bein somebody fan n Im in the Game myself... ya'll dunno sh*t u talkin bout but love ridin G-Units d*ck tho.. Ya'll sayin Iever met game nah..I did meet that cornabll Tony Yayo tho n he fat a.ss quiet muh fukka!!

All Im sayin is REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.. sh*t dont mean im a fan u bi*ch a.ss n*gga it means REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.. but im speakin 4 my hood..ya'll speaker for ya Suburbs from ya fu*kin 2 story houses n 90% a ya'll is teenage white boys who think G-Unit ist the next NWA..WOMP WOMP WOMP

If u wanna know my life story u homo a.ss n*gga then ill give it to you.. Im a Mixtape DJ/Artist from The Cuse whos gettin looked at by NoizeMob and they CEO Wiz Hoffa (if u dunno who that is then stop postin on BX cuz u a conrball a.ss dude who dunno sh*t bout hip-hop).. I make mixtapes out here n record wit all our local artist down at Hi-Face Production and Rollock Fam. Ent.. My dude I grew up wit J-Five is gettin offers from a few camps n BWS East is one of em.. Game flew J-Five out there to the West n they chilled n what not..I talked to em when he got back n he was tellin em how Game is a real a.ss n*gga and he dont be stuntin at all.. 5 had video n told us alotta sh*t.. so did I meet game n chill.nah.. but one of my peoples did and that alot closer than u eva gon get..

clsoest u gon get to the muh fu*ka is coppin a XXL at yer local Blockbuster u hatin a.ss flunky.. haha get trhe fu*k outta here.. I hate when muh fu*kas speak n dont know what they talkin bout

U can listen ta me and J-Five music at our myspace pages.. U'll see em on my top friends list jus incase u think im stuntin.. cuz unlike ya bnitch a.ss we dont front we about real talk.. Like I said GAME IS A REAL a.ss n*gga n I know that first hand sojust be easy n STAY IN LANE

http://www.myspace.com/Secwrit

If u real n not some internet flunky come talk slick to me at the Justo Awards Dec 10th in NYC..

oh I mean out front cuz U cant get tickets cornball.. oh n yeah game among a wholllee buuuuuuuunch a other people will be there chillin.. u really a dumb munh fu*ka son.. now watch the BX people come n let u know u was "owned" or w/e the fu*k they say..

Lesson of today: Dont talk sh*t unless u know FACTS.. im bout real tlak so whatever i say is facts whatever it is

Last edited by Secwrit23; 10-03-2006 at 02:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #105
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
thats dumb even dre was on eminem and 50s second album whether he did a beat or not...Was he on Snoops second? cant remeber, NAW he wasn't DJ Pooh...I remember that....and everyone was dissin it...it was decent to me...
 11 years ago '06        #106
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$571 | Props total: 258 258
gunit suck balls... game salyed them in the beef
 11 years ago '05        #107
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I feel that he finally became the bigger man and stepped up and wants to make money smart move.
 10-03-2006, 11:16 PM         #108
unventnordique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From the two singles I have, lets ride and one blood, i can still say that DA is gonna be a sick album... if he sells he can say that he did all of it by himself

... a jay colab would k!ll it tho haha
 10-03-2006, 11:20 PM         #109
unventnordique 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:
WOOW u just made yaself look DUMB AS FUCCCCK!!!! And for the record of all ya'll G-Unit d*ck ryders sayin im a game"fan" get ya sh*t straight bi*ch I aint NBODOY fan but MYSELF!! fu*k I look like bein somebody fan n Im in the Game myself... ya'll dunno sh*t u talkin bout but love ridin G-Units d*ck tho.. Ya'll sayin Iever met game nah..I did meet that cornabll Tony Yayo tho n he fat a.ss quiet muh fukka!!

All Im sayin is REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.. sh*t dont mean im a fan u bi*ch a.ss n*gga it means REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.. but im speakin 4 my hood..ya'll speaker for ya Suburbs from ya fu*kin 2 story houses n 90% a ya'll is teenage white boys who think G-Unit ist the next NWA..WOMP WOMP WOMP

If u wanna know my life story u homo a.ss n*gga then ill give it to you.. Im a Mixtape DJ/Artist from The Cuse whos gettin looked at by NoizeMob and they CEO Wiz Hoffa (if u dunno who that is then stop postin on BX cuz u a conrball a.ss dude who dunno sh*t bout hip-hop).. I make mixtapes out here n record wit all our local artist down at Hi-Face Production and Rollock Fam. Ent.. My dude I grew up wit J-Five is gettin offers from a few camps n BWS East is one of em.. Game flew J-Five out there to the West n they chilled n what not..I talked to em when he got back n he was tellin em how Game is a real a.ss n*gga and he dont be stuntin at all.. 5 had video n told us alotta sh*t.. so did I meet game n chill.nah.. but one of my peoples did and that alot closer than u eva gon get..

clsoest u gon get to the muh fu*ka is coppin a XXL at yer local Blockbuster u hatin a.ss flunky.. haha get trhe fu*k outta here.. I hate when muh fu*kas speak n dont know what they talkin bout

U can listen ta me and J-Five music at our myspace pages.. U'll see em on my top friends list jus incase u think im stuntin.. cuz unlike ya bnitch a.ss we dont front we about real talk.. Like I said GAME IS A REAL a.ss n*gga n I know that first hand sojust be easy n STAY IN LANE

http://www.myspace.com/Secwrit

If u real n not some internet flunky come talk slick to me at the Justo Awards Dec 10th in NYC..

oh I mean out front cuz U cant get tickets cornball.. oh n yeah game among a wholllee buuuuuuuunch a other people will be there chillin.. u really a dumb munh fu*ka son.. now watch the BX people come n let u know u was "owned" or w/e the fu*k they say..

Lesson of today: Dont talk sh*t unless u know FACTS.. im bout real tlak so whatever i say is facts whatever it is
DAMN u k!lled him son.... he aint neva comin back

REAL RECOGNIZE REAL
 11 years ago '05        #110
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,376 | Props total: 475 475
wut if 50 and game coo and jus playin around wit yall...
 11 years ago '04        #111
Triple D 
space
space
$665 | Props total: 0 0
its just the next move

Last edited by Triple D; 10-04-2006 at 06:36 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #112
ohsoscrumptios 
space
space
space
$122 | Props total: 7 7
Joe Budden All Day...
 11 years ago '05        #113
samjp26 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
I have a magazine that had an exclusive look at the album, and apparently theres a track produced by Dr Dre and features Dre and Snoop.

RWD Mag <-

Ill scan later if I can be arsed.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments