Sep 30 - The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2006, 12:36 AM         #81
shsshep1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:
Ya'll some str8 a.ss 50CENT/G-Unit groupies.. Game is real as fu*k and if u cant see that sh*t then u fake.. the hood klnow whats good.Game we got u duke

He only tried squahing that sh*t once himself n he aired them bi*ches mixtape after mixtape...the other sh*t he just said they forced em ta do..ya'll needta stop hatin who gon have a hot album..Hot Rod HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOMP WOMP WOMP, And Banks is gonna flop too watch.. he'll gl platinum after like 8 months just cuz its so many g-unit groupies ridin his d*ck like its the newest sh*t at Cedar Point.. ya'll can be Banks too if u still write played out mataphors and similies n use rhyme dictionarys

Docotrs Advocate gon be crack n just cuz Dre aint on it dotn mena he aint have cray production cuz he do got kanye, cool n dre , just blaze and mad other muh fu*kas on it includin scott storch who every-1 knows is the next best thing ta Dre

And BTW my dude who said he got a LA Tatoo now, he aint have a Butterfly..it was a Tear Drop under hsi right eye.. mad muh fu*kas do that sh*t.. smybolizes u had pain in ya life

...........You know Game personally? You chill with him? How do you know dude is real? @ "Game we got u duke" like Game gives a fu*k about you let alone knows who you are. Game d*ckriders are out of control nowadays. As for "He aired them bi*ches mixtape after mixtape" he spit the same tired a.ss lines over and over and honestly dude cant even rap like that he name drops every sentence. Banks might flop because so many people like you switched over to liking Game cuz it was the cool thing to do after he started dissing G-Unit. Even if Banks flops his c.d. will be better than anything Game can put out point blank period. You can be Game too if you still rap about Impalas and being the West Coasts savior and diss G-Unit in every song. And BTW I think we all know what a teardrop symbolizes and just for your info. it WAS a butterfly tat he had and I got proof of it a**hole get your sh*t straight, easy.

^^And if you still think somehow that thats a Teardrop or you want to try to think of a way to make it seem as though its not a butterfly: STRAIGHT FROM GAMES MOUTH "L.A. on his face like where the butterfly go?"

fu*k outta here
 10-01-2006, 07:55 AM         #82
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:
Ya'll some str8 a.ss 50CENT/G-Unit groupies.. Game is real as fu*k and if u cant see that sh*t then u fake.. the hood klnow whats good.Game we got u duke

He only tried squahing that sh*t once himself n he aired them bi*ches mixtape after mixtape...the other sh*t he just said they forced em ta do..ya'll needta stop hatin who gon have a hot album..Hot Rod HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOMP WOMP WOMP, And Banks is gonna flop too watch.. he'll gl platinum after like 8 months just cuz its so many g-unit groupies ridin his d*ck like its the newest sh*t at Cedar Point.. ya'll can be Banks too if u still write played out mataphors and similies n use rhyme dictionarys

Docotrs Advocate gon be crack n just cuz Dre aint on it dotn mena he aint have cray production cuz he do got kanye, cool n dre , just blaze and mad other muh fu*kas on it includin scott storch who every-1 knows is the next best thing ta Dre

And BTW my dude who said he got a LA Tatoo now, he aint have a Butterfly..it was a Tear Drop under hsi right eye.. mad muh fu*kas do that sh*t.. smybolizes u had pain in ya life
haha @ this game stan...you're so stupid...that WAS a butterfly under his eye

"AllHipHop.com: What’s the deal with the new butterfly tattoo on your face and the tears?

Game: Man, it just represents new life. I got the teardrop on some bad s**t, stupid s**t don’t even gotta go there but – it’s new life, man. After the shooting and s**t, and Hot 97, and all that, donatin’ money to the kids, [and] my son's birthday. And then I felt like, if in 2001 after I woke up out the coma and s**t; if a n***a wouldn’t a made it, if I [would’ve] died, I wouldn’t have---you know what I’m saying? Like, the Hip-Hop world, wouldn’t know Game, man. [There] wouldn’t be my son, he wouldn’t be alive, it wouldn’t be nothin’, man. So, it’s all about new life. I know mothaf**kers is questionin’ my ethics on the tattoo, ‘cause, y’know, the s**t is a butterfly on my cheek, but, y’know, you gotta know what it mean."

you lost
 10-01-2006, 08:11 AM         #83
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
beef shulda bin ova already
 11 years ago '06        #84
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
$1,025 | Props total: 371 371
 Crown Loyal said:
We'll see how long this lasts. This pretty much means the silent treatment 50and them been giving this cat has paid off huh.
silent treatment my a.ss.... they've all been airing Game out on Shade 45... and even made a mixtape against him they also had a second one against him but they don't know if their going to release it
 11 years ago '06        #85
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
 x-milky said:
dont 50 own games publishin and his masters.....sheeeeeeeit.....
no he did, til game got a half a mill to switch his publishing
 11 years ago '06        #86
J Money B&W 
space
space
space
 BangEmSmurf said:
Dre makes gangsta beats...Cool n Dre..Just Blaze ( most of the time ) and Kayne make r&b tracks..its gonan be like 50 cents album 90% soft tracks
.......get the fu*k out My Turn was not a RnB joint (cool n dre) Kanye made Dreams which was a slower but game made that song real as fu*k, Just Blaze made some of the most gangsta beats i've heard (round here)... learn about what the fu*k your'e takling about
 11 years ago '06        #87
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
WDF.....game stop dissin G Unit plain & simple.....or u basically look like a bi*ch
 10-01-2006, 11:45 AM         #88
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Secwrit23 said:

You know the funniest thing... 95% of replys in this thread are from people who don't even like g-unit.

Stop being a game mark and wake up. He's hated by non-gunit fans, because he is, a bi*ch.
 10-01-2006, 11:46 AM         #89
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And he did have a butterfly tat.

Game fans don't even know nothing about game, some retarded a.ss guys
 10-01-2006, 12:21 PM         #90
DerrtyNat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a bi*ch move he made
 11 years ago '04        #91
napaleonoutlaw 
space
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
some of ya'll homies are funny......the game wants his career back...he has one outside of gunit...he's shoes sell well.....so does hes mixtapes...ya'll are some game haters....and y'all know he raps better then 50 period....all he does is sings hooks all the time....what happen to get rich or die trying...that stuff was raw!!.....then what happen???....he went SOFT....all he wants is someone to have his back with rap beefs......how u gonna beef with someone that eminem worked with.....50 is hella gay....cant ya'll see that 50 is trying to over shadow game's cd...with lloyd bakns and young buck and that wack a** hot rod.....all coming out around the same time game cd does!!!....ya'll fools wake up....stop the hatin....on game buy whatever cd u want to buy but when u listen to them other fools music dont be like .. i wish i brought the games album.......westside outlaw
 10-01-2006, 06:53 PM         #92
~~fuckthegame~~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game and his butt buddy 50 cent are wack
close thread
 10-01-2006, 08:15 PM         #93
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He Will Flop Bad Without Dre........u Can Count The People On 1 Hand That Does Good Without Big Names Behind Them If Their Not From The South.
 11 years ago '06        #94
Suttle 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0

Last edited by Suttle; 02-22-2016 at 07:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #95
DTP 
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 0 0
I dislike Game and 50, but this is nothing more than a publicity stunt on Game's part. 50 will most likely ignore him or tell him to shut the fu*k up. After that, Game will say "oh, I tried to be a man about this" and diss him some more and it'll look somewhat warranted this time.

*yawn*
 11 years ago '05        #96
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
after all this make up to break up sh*t game been doin. Game stans been saying that 50 a pus*y for never actually giving lots of mention about Game diss's. Who gets The last laugh.

Game like a lil teenage girl doing dumb things to p!ss off her folks wich she has no real reason to dissrespect.
 10-01-2006, 08:31 PM         #97
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bi*ch a.ss needs to make up his mind 1 day fu*k 50 next day 50 the man this n tht bullsh*t
 11 years ago '05        #98
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 r a n c i d said:
Yo the funniest sh*t, some game groupie bad repped me for this post^^^ He seems to think 50 cent doesn't have a track out called stop snitchin stop liein

shows how dumb these fu*king game groupies are, dudes dont even follow whats happening... rap stans, disgust

track name is Not rich and still lying.
 10-02-2006, 09:35 AM         #99
ices11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trying to sell an album..i do like his new single though!
 11 years ago '05        #100
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy