Sep 30 - The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 LuDerCriS said:
lol sounds somthing like that lol ...... game better do a 2000 bar apology
then hes gonna do another 4000 bar to diss g-unit
 09-30-2006, 09:45 PM         #62
Jon Gall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never thought dis sh*t was gonna get squashed
 11 years ago '05        #63
dzson 
space
space
$723 | Props total: 0 0
I like game but if it wasnt for 50 game wouldnt have came out like he did , not saying that he needs 50 but id rather have 50/dre produce his album then him , they know whats gonna be banging or not this is the first time his executive producing an album
 11 years ago '05        #64
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
<<<knew this was finna happen...again
 09-30-2006, 09:56 PM         #65
~~mr alias~~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these 2 clowns
game is gonna end up being in the next lloyd banks gay pr0no
 11 years ago '05        #66
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
GAME IS A JOKE PLAN AND SIMPLE. n*gga is just not loyal period. because of that he got drop from gunit kick off aftermath. Now he saying stupid a.ss sh*t like lets make peace. I still fu*k with dre and HE WANNA BE THE KING OF NY. HA HA DIS n*gga WILL SAY ANYTHING TO MAKE PPL GO BY HIS CD. HE SAYS THAT 50 WOULDNT BE ANYWHERE WITHOUT JA WELL LOOK AT THIS n*gga. HE TRYING TO BE 50 SO BAD IT AINT EVEN FUNNY
 09-30-2006, 10:39 PM         #67
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy is sumthin else
 09-30-2006, 10:50 PM         #68
aj008 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent
By Remmie Fresh
Date: 9/30/2006 9:00 am

The G-Unot campaign may very well be over. That is, if 50 Cent accepts the Game's request that the two once-affiliated rappers end their ongoing beef.

During an interview in New York yesterday (Sept. 29) with Hot 97 radio personality Angie Martinez, the Game extended an olive branch to his bitter rival, repeatedly urging 50 Cent to call into the station.

The Compton-bred rapper also insisted he was sincere and said he hoped to find a resolution with 50 Cent, who played an active role on his debut album The Documentary.

"[I want] just to talk and just to see where our heads are and see if maybe we can come to an even playing field -- respectfully to each other," said the Game. "[I want to] see if we can figure it out [as] grown-ups."

In February 2005, a man affiliated with the Game was shot in front of Hot 97's Manhattan office building minutes after 50 Cent publicly kicked his West Coast counterpart out of G-Unit during an on-air interview.

The pair would later reconcile at a highly-publicized press conference, but the Game claimed the two weren't mentally prepared for it.

"We weren't ready to do that. You can't force us to do anything," he told Martinez. "I don't think that either of us was ready to get on that stage."

Game further likened the failed resolution to removing a steak out of an oven before it is done cooking.

"You bit into [the steak] and it wasn't ready because it wasn't done," he philosophized. "We were just coerced into that situation. At the end of the day, we are all getting money and it should be good. Its Hip-Hop, it's a competition."

While Game sought to end his most salacious beef, he noted that his other rap rivals won't be so fortunate.

"Y'all ain't off the hook. I don't want everybody to think that it's all good," he said, alluding to his recent altercation with rapper Ras Kass. "Tomorrow, nothing is promised and that statement is bigger than Hip-Hop."

Additionally, Game re-confirmed that neither Dr. Dre, nor his beats, will appear on his sophomore opus, The Doctor's Advocate, due in stores on Nov. 14.

Game stated, however, that he still has a good relationship with his mentor.

"Dre is not on the album. No Dre involvement on this album," he said. "If you looking to buy my album just because Dre did a beat or two, leave it on the shelf. This album is executive-produced by the Game. Dre took me from the 'hood and gave me an opportunity so I'm always going to pay him that respect."

Submit News!

text news tips/pix: 6462706358

No beats from Dre no hooks from 50 now this n*gga has a change of heart

... lol
 11 years ago '06        #69
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
hahahaha @ the game. I guess he finally realized that he ain't sh*t
 09-30-2006, 10:55 PM         #70
supapat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i tried not to like him but he's been chopping with them bars lately......i think he's just tryna be a better buisness man
 11 years ago '05        #71
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
look at this in a less hateful way, wow im blazed, that doesnt sound right, but think bout it this way... the beef is stupid, its better to drop it for them to avoid violence, maybe not to them, but to the real street muthafu*kas that roll with em, cuz while game and 50 might have too much to lose, and prolly really arent hard like that, those people dont deserve to die either.
 09-30-2006, 11:14 PM         #72
oupi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Time for Game to get another tattoo maybe a pus*ycat
 11 years ago '06        #73
bxlilchino 
space
space
$113 | Props total: 0 0
i wonder why he covered up dat butterfly under neath his eye.. on da XXL mag he got a new LA tattoo ova it
 11 years ago '04        #74
peto 
space
space
$2,360 | Props total: 16 16
No Dre + No 50 = No Game.
(Could have said I told ya so.)
 11 years ago '04        #75
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,162 | Props total: 92 92
The Game is a bi*ch... 4 dis move....fu*kin lame...
 09-30-2006, 11:50 PM         #76
DatReklaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Game is a joke
Game is a hoe a.ss n*gga.
 11 years ago '05        #77
Secwrit23 
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 1 1
Ya'll some str8 a.ss 50CENT/G-Unit groupies.. Game is real as fu*k and if u cant see that sh*t then u fake.. the hood klnow whats good.Game we got u duke

He only tried squahing that sh*t once himself n he aired them bi*ches mixtape after mixtape...the other sh*t he just said they forced em ta do..ya'll needta stop hatin who gon have a hot album..Hot Rod HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOMP WOMP WOMP, And Banks is gonna flop too watch.. he'll gl platinum after like 8 months just cuz its so many g-unit groupies ridin his d*ck like its the newest sh*t at Cedar Point.. ya'll can be Banks too if u still write played out mataphors and similies n use rhyme dictionarys

Docotrs Advocate gon be crack n just cuz Dre aint on it dotn mena he aint have cray production cuz he do got kanye, cool n dre , just blaze and mad other muh fu*kas on it includin scott storch who every-1 knows is the next best thing ta Dre

And BTW my dude who said he got a LA Tatoo now, he aint have a Butterfly..it was a Tear Drop under hsi right eye.. mad muh fu*kas do that sh*t.. smybolizes u had pain in ya life

Last edited by Secwrit23; 09-30-2006 at 11:57 PM..
 10-01-2006, 12:14 AM         #78
~~fuckthegame~~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game and 50 are both imitation studio wankstas
 10-01-2006, 12:24 AM         #79
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see thats the fu*ked up thing
game was doin it big

my word is that if the game stops this sh*t, then the west coast is goin to out his a.ss
simple as that, the west is on the rise again, the game can only get so many good beats from dre, dre only knows the older heads in the rap game....snoop,ice cube n*ggas like that

but on the real snoop needs to get the fu*k off the westcoast sh*t, he went and did a song with diddy! what the fu*k, if i recall him and a certain someone...(tupac) said fu*k badboy but now hes sayin dpg and badboy for life...see thats some weak sh*t

thiers so much better sh*t in the bay and SSC then snoop, the game needs the bay so he can get some fresh beats from jon and neptunes, idk

im sayin fu*k the east, fu*k snoop, fu*k 50! real talk n*gga
 10-01-2006, 12:30 AM         #80
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my bad for the double post but real talk here

game is a real n*gga, 50 is a snitch...officer pull up
game aint no snitch, the game k!lled gunit on 300bars

fu*k with that one song one freestyle and teared them up
50 hasnt said and g sh*t
fu*king homos
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy