Sep 30 - The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
6869 pageviews
116 comments

m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
Sep 30 - The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent

The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent
By Remmie Fresh
Date: 9/30/2006 9:00 am

The G-Unot campaign may very well be over. That is, if 50 Cent accepts the Game's request that the two once-affiliated rappers end their ongoing beef.

During an interview in New York yesterday (Sept. 29) with Hot 97 radio personality Angie Martinez, the Game extended an olive branch to his bitter rival, repeatedly urging 50 Cent to call into the station.

The Compton-bred rapper also insisted he was sincere and said he hoped to find a resolution with 50 Cent, who played an active role on his debut album The Documentary.

"[I want] just to talk and just to see where our heads are and see if maybe we can come to an even playing field -- respectfully to each other," said the Game. "[I want to] see if we can figure it out [as] grown-ups."

In February 2005, a man affiliated with the Game was shot in front of Hot 97's Manhattan office building minutes after 50 Cent publicly kicked his West Coast counterpart out of G-Unit during an on-air interview.

The pair would later reconcile at a highly-publicized press conference, but the Game claimed the two weren't mentally prepared for it.

"We weren't ready to do that. You can't force us to do anything," he told Martinez. "I don't think that either of us was ready to get on that stage."

Game further likened the failed resolution to removing a steak out of an oven before it is done cooking.

"You bit into [the steak] and it wasn't ready because it wasn't done," he philosophized. "We were just coerced into that situation. At the end of the day, we are all getting money and it should be good. Its Hip-Hop, it's a competition."

While Game sought to end his most salacious beef, he noted that his other rap rivals won't be so fortunate.

"Y'all ain't off the hook. I don't want everybody to think that it's all good," he said, alluding to his recent altercation with rapper Ras Kass. "Tomorrow, nothing is promised and that statement is bigger than Hip-Hop."

Additionally, Game re-confirmed that neither Dr. Dre, nor his beats, will appear on his sophomore opus, The Doctor's Advocate, due in stores on Nov. 14.

Game stated, however, that he still has a good relationship with his mentor.

"Dre is not on the album. No Dre involvement on this album," he said. "If you looking to buy my album just because Dre did a beat or two, leave it on the shelf. This album is executive-produced by the Game. Dre took me from the 'hood and gave me an opportunity so I'm always going to pay him that respect."

Submit News!

text news tips/pix: 6462706358

No beats from Dre no hooks from 50 now this n*gga has a change of heart

Last edited by m_cullins; 09-30-2006 at 10:09 AM..

116 comments for "Sep 30 - The Game Extends Peace Treaty To 50 Cent"

09-30-2006, 09:51 AM         #2
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is a joke
 09-30-2006, 09:52 AM         #3
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats this like the 6th time he tried to squash beef? everytime he dropped another 1,000 bars the day after it was in the news
 11 years ago '06        #4
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
We'll see how long this lasts. This pretty much means the silent treatment 50and them been giving this cat has paid off huh.
 11 years ago '04        #5
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 497 497
I don't know if I read this wrong, but the paragraph I read said " I know my record ain't selling sh*t, help a n*gga out 50"
 11 years ago '04        #6
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
"i Rule With An Iron Fist!" - 50 Cent
 09-30-2006, 10:13 AM         #7
nasim_theprince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well the beef is played out. so its not necessarily a bad thing to squash it
 09-30-2006, 10:18 AM         #8
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We weren't ready to do that. You can't force us to do anything," he told Martinez. "I don't think that either of us was ready to get on that stage."

Game further likened the failed resolution to removing a steak out of an oven before it is done cooking.

"You bit into [the steak] and it wasn't ready because it wasn't done," he philosophized. "We were just coerced into that situation. At the end of the day, we are all getting money and it should be good. Its Hip-Hop, it's a competition."
Additionally, Game re-confirmed that neither Dr. Dre, nor his beats, will appear on his sophomore opus, The Doctor's Advocate, due in stores on Nov. 14.
wow, sounds to me like game LOST. what a clown...
 09-30-2006, 10:24 AM         #9
Jimmy Blanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-30-2006, 10:35 AM         #10
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the doctors advocate is still gonna be a hot a.ss album...
 11 years ago '04        #11
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
 R_U_Serious said:
whats this like the 6th time he tried to squash beef? everytime he dropped another 1,000 bars the day after it was in the news

WERD...........Real Talk!
 11 years ago '04        #12
studious03 
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
i think this n*gga is bipolar....
 11 years ago '05        #13
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
I guess he wants his career back...lol no Dre involvement....wow
 11 years ago '04        #14
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
well lyrically game sh*tted on 50 but..

business wise we will see

Last edited by mt fuji; 09-30-2006 at 08:38 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #15
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14757 14757
"please, 50, please sir can i have my career back? i be good i promise i be good!"-The Game
 11 years ago '04        #16
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 GodzMustBeCrazy said:
I guess he wants his career back...

where did it go? Dude's got the most hyped hip hop release coming out since GRODT. He's in a better position then anybody in the game right now. People that don't even like him pay attention to his every move. i.e. this tread.
 11 years ago '04        #17
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
Dre is the one that approved all the beats and mastered and mixed the last album...no Dre does not have to do alot of beats to be a big part of the album...but he knows how to put together a cd like nobody else...and I cant wait to see all these Gunot cats still sayin that sh*t even when Game makes up with 50...
 11 years ago '04        #18
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 badboy600 said:
where did it go? Dude's got the most hyped hip hop release coming out since GRODT. He's in a better position then anybody in the game right now. People that don't even like him pay attention to his every move. i.e. this tread.

most hyped release??

your crazy

he has one of the most hyped releases of the year thats true
 09-30-2006, 11:25 AM         #19
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
"please, 50, please sir can i have my career back? i be good i promise i be good!"-The Game
lol, fu*k a game!! n*gga know that he aint sh*t without dre & 50
 11 years ago '06        #20
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 badboy600 said:
most hyped release since GRODT......... yea maybe the soundtrack to the movie

On the real if you think this album has as much hype around it as GRODT did when that was coming out you must live in kazakastan or some sh*t. It is a real highly anticipated album but GRODT was one of the most anticipated album of all time. 50 had more buzz than any rapper in the history of the game
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago