Minnesota Twins Will Win The World Series

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2006, 06:49 PM         #161
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
A's aint no slouches either, they did have the best record in baseball after the all star break. I would have rather fu*ked the yankees up instead of playing these guys. if we lose oakland will manhandle the yanks

already jumping on the A's Bandwagon hater NOT A GOOD LOOK
 10-04-2006, 06:54 PM         #162
samshnizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
johan santana by himself >>>>>> the entire yankee squad
^^^
GOTTA LUV DA HATAZ. I GUESS THATZ WHY HE GOT BEAT BY A LINEUP NOWHERE NEAR AS NICE AS THE YANKEES.
OH YEAH. HE'LL ALSO HAVE TO WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR TO PROVE ANY GREATNESS SINCE HIS SEASON IS OOOOOOOOOOOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
 10-04-2006, 07:00 PM         #163
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
by the way were the best come back team in the league so suck on that for awhile while the A's are up.

^^^^^
 11 years ago '04        #164
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,394 | Props total: 3856 3856
 samshnizzle said:
johan santana by himself >>>>>> the entire yankee squad
^^^
GOTTA LUV DA HATAZ. I GUESS THATZ WHY HE GOT BEAT BY A LINEUP NOWHERE NEAR AS NICE AS THE YANKEES.
OH YEAH. HE'LL ALSO HAVE TO WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR TO PROVE ANY GREATNESS SINCE HIS SEASON IS OOOOOOOOOOOVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

well lets see its a 5 game series, and there's been 2 games so far..

season isnt over yet fella
 10-04-2006, 07:07 PM         #165
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
yes i said it here first...

haters are welcome..:finger:
as well as my fellow Twinkys fans..

but damn....our young gunz are just too strong for all ya'll...

:D

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #166
space
space
 djsmellie said:

[pic - click to view]

another yankee fan yay

its coo tho i aint mad just disapointed in the squad.

this aint how we play baseball. i cant wait for the yanks not to make it to the world series though. that would make my season happy if we end up gettin bumped out.
 10-04-2006, 07:16 PM         #167
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:

another yankee fan yay

its coo tho i aint mad just disapointed in the squad.

this aint how we play baseball. i cant wait for the yanks not to make it to the world series though. that would make my season happy if we end up gettin bumped out.

Stop frontin keep it real if you mad you mad.i would be hot too if my team won their division on the last day of the season then 3 days later there down 2 games leaving home with my ace loosing... and you haten on the yanks its all good we love the hate...... and you giving up already i thought you was Mr Faithful... that would make me happy stop it knock it off once again

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2006, 07:22 PM         #168
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the pics having nothing to do with baseball
 10-04-2006, 07:23 PM         #169
Rip The Jacker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A's will win it
 11 years ago '04        #170
space
space
 djsmellie said:
Stop frontin keep it real if you mad you mad.i would be hot too if my team won their division on the last day of the season then 3 days later there down 2 games leaving home with my ace loosing... and you haten on the yanks its all good we love the hate...... and you giving up already i thought you was Mr Faithful... that would make me happy stop it knock it off once again

[pic - click to view]

i said i was disapointed...it sucks, im not frontin. but once again ill repeat myself, i never hated on the yankees. i hated on the fans. you guys have a rediculiously good team...and i never said i gave up...in all my posts i been sayin i still feel confident. i do. we CAN and will still win this thing IMO. now letta twins fan breath for a min damn
 10-04-2006, 07:52 PM         #171
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
i said i was disapointed...it sucks, im not frontin. but once again ill repeat myself, i never hated on the yankees. i hated on the fans. you guys have a rediculiously good team...and i never said i gave up...in all my posts i been sayin i still feel confident. i do. we CAN and will still win this thing IMO. now letta twins fan breath for a min damn

Let you breath you shouldnt even care about me you should holla at torri and tell him to just stop the ball... Never giving up you just said if we get bumped and the yanks loose that will make my season. thats either giving up or ummm having lil faith and thats haten on the yanks if your team looses you want another team to loose... so either you jumping on the A's bandwagon already or you just haten fam pick one please...

O yea only team to come back from down 2-0 on the road is Tha Yankees.. so hopefully they could play like the yanks and pull it off
 11 years ago '04        #172
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 Swishadude said:
A's aint no slouches either, they did have the best record in baseball after the all star break. I would have rather fu*ked the yankees up instead of playing these guys. if we lose oakland will manhandle the yanks

Hahaha, now it sounds like the hate is coming through. Just because they are manhandling yall doesn't mean that they will do it to us. Our lineup >>>>>>>> light years ahead of your lineup. Our 7, 8 and 9 hitters could outproduce your 3,4,5
 11 years ago '04        #173
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Damn, down 2-0 and then going on the road. Not a good look. Let's say ya'll win game 3. Would you go with Santana in game 4 or try to hold out and save him for a game 5?
 11 years ago '04        #174
space
space
 djsmellie said:
Let you breath you shouldnt even care about me you should holla at torri and tell him to just stop the ball... Never giving up you just said if we get bumped and the yanks loose that will make my season. thats either giving up or ummm having lil faith and thats haten on the yanks if your team looses you want another team to loose... so either you jumping on the A's bandwagon already or you just haten fam pick one please...

O yea only team to come back from down 2-0 on the road is Tha Yankees.. so hopefully they could play like the yanks and pull it off

doesnt matter bro. MINNESOTA TWINS WILL BEAT THE A'S MARK MY WORDS HOMIE. now im gettin pissed cause of people like you. everyone else wasnt hating they were just stating there opinions. now, your hating. just like all the other yankee fans. you must be looking for something to do since your team is in a rain delay right now. im pissed i was looking forward to the game tonight....trust me man i ride with the twins year in and year out so id stop now while you think your ahead. we came back on the A's in 02' i aint worried man. we been through this allllllllll year. fall back off son.
 11 years ago '04        #175
space
space
 tazbk said:
Hahaha, now it sounds like the hate is coming through. Just because they are manhandling yall doesn't mean that they will do it to us. Our lineup >>>>>>>> light years ahead of your lineup. Our 7, 8 and 9 hitters could outproduce your 3,4,5

do you know what our 3,4,5 hitters are? i wouldnt speak to fast man, just cause they having a slow postseason dont mean sh*t.
 10-04-2006, 08:05 PM         #176
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
doesnt matter bro. MINNESOTA TWINS WILL BEAT THE A'S MARK MY WORDS HOMIE. now im gettin pissed cause of people like you. everyone else wasnt hating they were just stating there opinions. now, your hating. just like all the other yankee fans. you must be looking for something to do since your team is in a rain delay right now. im pissed i was looking forward to the game tonight....trust me man i ride with the twins year in and year out so id stop now while you think your ahead. we came back on the A's in 02' i aint worried man. we been through this allllllllll year. fall back off son.

That is the reason iam posting (rain delay) .... How YOU gonna get mad in like 10 min. you was pissed when the ball went pass torri so knock it off show me in my post where i was hating please ????? iam not hating just facts and the facts are you mad and the twins are down 2-0 not my fault
 10-04-2006, 08:06 PM         #177
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:

do you know what our 3,4,5 hitters are? i wouldnt speak to fast man, just cause they having a slow postseason dont mean sh*t.

It means you guys are down 2-0
 11 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 djsmellie said:
It means you guys are down 2-0

wow it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that.

it means were down 2-0 your right.

but are we finished? is our season officially over?

nope. didnt think so. :D
 11 years ago '04        #179
space
space
 djsmellie said:
That is the reason iam posting (rain delay) .... How YOU gonna get mad in like 10 min. you was pissed when the ball went pass torri so knock it off show me in my post where i was hating please ????? iam not hating just facts and the facts are you mad and the twins are down 2-0 not my fault

i was man i was heated. he shouldnt have gone for that ball, it f*cked us IMO.

i mean we dont really have much offense right now but you see like the back to back homers proved we can hit the ball
 11 years ago '06        #180
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
this is the same sh*t that happened last time the twins played the athletics, and it will be the same result. The A's are choke artists.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago