Minnesota Twins Will Win The World Series

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This man's nose looks like...
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Federline wants Britney Spears to pay $60K a month in child support — is..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2006, 06:22 PM         #161
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the pics having nothing to do with baseball
 10-04-2006, 06:23 PM         #162
Rip The Jacker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A's will win it
 12 years ago '04        #163
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$15,048 | Props total: 5754 5754
 djsmellie said:
Stop frontin keep it real if you mad you mad.i would be hot too if my team won their division on the last day of the season then 3 days later there down 2 games leaving home with my ace loosing... and you haten on the yanks its all good we love the hate...... and you giving up already i thought you was Mr Faithful... that would make me happy stop it knock it off once again

[pic - click to view]

i said i was disapointed...it sucks, im not frontin. but once again ill repeat myself, i never hated on the yankees. i hated on the fans. you guys have a rediculiously good team...and i never said i gave up...in all my posts i been sayin i still feel confident. i do. we CAN and will still win this thing IMO. now letta twins fan breath for a min damn
 10-04-2006, 06:52 PM         #164
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
i said i was disapointed...it sucks, im not frontin. but once again ill repeat myself, i never hated on the yankees. i hated on the fans. you guys have a rediculiously good team...and i never said i gave up...in all my posts i been sayin i still feel confident. i do. we CAN and will still win this thing IMO. now letta twins fan breath for a min damn

Let you breath you shouldnt even care about me you should holla at torri and tell him to just stop the ball... Never giving up you just said if we get bumped and the yanks loose that will make my season. thats either giving up or ummm having lil faith and thats haten on the yanks if your team looses you want another team to loose... so either you jumping on the A's bandwagon already or you just haten fam pick one please...

O yea only team to come back from down 2-0 on the road is Tha Yankees.. so hopefully they could play like the yanks and pull it off
 12 years ago '04        #165
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
 Swishadude said:
A's aint no slouches either, they did have the best record in baseball after the all star break. I would have rather fu*ked the yankees up instead of playing these guys. if we lose oakland will manhandle the yanks

Hahaha, now it sounds like the hate is coming through. Just because they are manhandling yall doesn't mean that they will do it to us. Our lineup >>>>>>>> light years ahead of your lineup. Our 7, 8 and 9 hitters could outproduce your 3,4,5
 12 years ago '04        #166
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Damn, down 2-0 and then going on the road. Not a good look. Let's say ya'll win game 3. Would you go with Santana in game 4 or try to hold out and save him for a game 5?
 12 years ago '04        #167
space
space
 djsmellie said:
Let you breath you shouldnt even care about me you should holla at torri and tell him to just stop the ball... Never giving up you just said if we get bumped and the yanks loose that will make my season. thats either giving up or ummm having lil faith and thats haten on the yanks if your team looses you want another team to loose... so either you jumping on the A's bandwagon already or you just haten fam pick one please...

O yea only team to come back from down 2-0 on the road is Tha Yankees.. so hopefully they could play like the yanks and pull it off

doesnt matter bro. MINNESOTA TWINS WILL BEAT THE A'S MARK MY WORDS HOMIE. now im gettin pissed cause of people like you. everyone else wasnt hating they were just stating there opinions. now, your hating. just like all the other yankee fans. you must be looking for something to do since your team is in a rain delay right now. im pissed i was looking forward to the game tonight....trust me man i ride with the twins year in and year out so id stop now while you think your ahead. we came back on the A's in 02' i aint worried man. we been through this allllllllll year. fall back off son.
 12 years ago '04        #168
space
space
 tazbk said:
Hahaha, now it sounds like the hate is coming through. Just because they are manhandling yall doesn't mean that they will do it to us. Our lineup >>>>>>>> light years ahead of your lineup. Our 7, 8 and 9 hitters could outproduce your 3,4,5

do you know what our 3,4,5 hitters are? i wouldnt speak to fast man, just cause they having a slow postseason dont mean sh*t.
 10-04-2006, 07:05 PM         #169
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
doesnt matter bro. MINNESOTA TWINS WILL BEAT THE A'S MARK MY WORDS HOMIE. now im gettin pissed cause of people like you. everyone else wasnt hating they were just stating there opinions. now, your hating. just like all the other yankee fans. you must be looking for something to do since your team is in a rain delay right now. im pissed i was looking forward to the game tonight....trust me man i ride with the twins year in and year out so id stop now while you think your ahead. we came back on the A's in 02' i aint worried man. we been through this allllllllll year. fall back off son.

That is the reason iam posting (rain delay) .... How YOU gonna get mad in like 10 min. you was pissed when the ball went pass torri so knock it off show me in my post where i was hating please ????? iam not hating just facts and the facts are you mad and the twins are down 2-0 not my fault
 10-04-2006, 07:06 PM         #170
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:

do you know what our 3,4,5 hitters are? i wouldnt speak to fast man, just cause they having a slow postseason dont mean sh*t.

It means you guys are down 2-0
 12 years ago '04        #171
space
space
 djsmellie said:
It means you guys are down 2-0

wow it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that.

it means were down 2-0 your right.

but are we finished? is our season officially over?

nope. didnt think so. :D
 12 years ago '04        #172
space
space
 djsmellie said:
That is the reason iam posting (rain delay) .... How YOU gonna get mad in like 10 min. you was pissed when the ball went pass torri so knock it off show me in my post where i was hating please ????? iam not hating just facts and the facts are you mad and the twins are down 2-0 not my fault

i was man i was heated. he shouldnt have gone for that ball, it f*cked us IMO.

i mean we dont really have much offense right now but you see like the back to back homers proved we can hit the ball
 12 years ago '06        #173
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 jumpman2304 said:
i was man i was heated. he shouldnt have gone for that ball, it f*cked us IMO.

i mean we dont really have much offense right now but you see like the back to back homers proved we can hit the ball
dont worry about these kids jumpman. they talk like they know whats goin on but they are just a bunch of homos

im drunk;
 12 years ago '06        #174
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 tazbk said:

Joe Mauer is the greatest player in the history of all sports, not just baseball.
 10-04-2006, 09:04 PM         #175
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
well the sox came back from one strike away from being swept... not a game, not an inning.... not even an out... a strike. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

its not over tilll the fat lady you call mom sings
 10-04-2006, 09:09 PM         #176
fivetwenty5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:

we won our division bro.
detroit gave you the division.
 12 years ago '04        #177
space
space
 fivetwenty5 said:
detroit gave you the division.

no we earned it they couldnt keep it together.
 12 years ago '04        #178
space
space
 Swishadude said:
Joe Mauer is the greatest player in the history of all sports, not just baseball.

i love it.
 10-04-2006, 09:18 PM         #179
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
Hahahaha He's not even the best player on his team
 12 years ago '04        #180
space
space
 bangabi*ch said:
this is the same sh*t that happened last time the twins played the athletics, and it will be the same result. The A's are choke artists.

thats what im hoping for.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside NBA YoungBoy Hitta Whippin that Draco like John Wick
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
106 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
100 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
57 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
24 comments
20 hours ago