Minnesota Twins Will Win The World Series

most viewed right now
 162
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i was talking about today groupie

a's > twins.... today... you idiot
i believe youre original post was "zito > santana"

not "zito > santana today"
so please just shut the fu*k up you homo
 11 years ago '04        #122
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lol @ you getting mad... everybody knows that santana is better but he wasnt today...

stop whining

you'd be mad if your squad took a tough loss too...


im pissed right now
 11 years ago '06        #123
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
man that was rough. i thought we had it in the 8th than i thought we would get it in the 9th too. major letdown.......
 11 years ago '04        #124
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Swishadude said:
man that was rough. i thought we had it in the 8th than i thought we would get it in the 9th too. major letdown.......

man on 3rd no outs.....



we get that done everyother time we play, damnit ...

Bullpen better be ready for the next couple nights
 11 years ago '06        #125
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 jumpman2304 said:

man on 3rd no outs.....



we get that done everyother time we play, damnit ...

Bullpen better be ready for the next couple nights
yea, espn had the twins in 4 too. just means radke and boof will have to step it up.
 10-03-2006, 02:57 PM         #126
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A's IN A SWEEP IS WHAT IM PREDICTING!!!
 10-03-2006, 02:57 PM         #127
G-Child_N_OHIO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Santana Is The Best Pitcher In Baseball, Just Not Today!
 10-03-2006, 03:02 PM         #128
gman20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A's put the Big Hurt in Game 1. In the Yay Area we know it's not over. We've been here before. Up 2-0 only to lose 3 straight. It's good to get out the gate though. PeacE!
 10-03-2006, 03:08 PM         #129
absolute_510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oakkllllllanddddd!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #130
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Zito was bad a.ss today. Cant say nothing else really. Guys keep swinging under the ball. Try again tomorrow. We will get them tomorrow. Go Twins
 11 years ago '04        #131
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Swishadude said:
yea, espn had the twins in 4 too. just means radke and boof will have to step it up.

hope they will...i have confidence. we just need to get some run support early for those guys. we never have trouble scoring runs.


except for todat obviously.

good ups to Rondeezy though comin up big with a homerun, hope he keeps it up we need that
 11 years ago '04        #132
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 hockeythug said:
Zito was bad a.ss today. Cant say nothing else really. Guys keep swinging under the ball. Try again tomorrow. We will get them tomorrow. Go Twins

sh*t happens..


i agree though.


Last edited by jumpman2304; 10-03-2006 at 03:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #133
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I told ya nothing was guaranteed with Santana. He pitched a helluva game but Zito was just a little better. But, this is why it's a series. Besides, the last time these two teams hooked up it was a helluva series. A.J. was the man then. And Denny Hocking. Whatever happened to Mr. Hocking.

 jumpman2304 said:
thomas k!lled us today...


cant believe we lost game 1
 11 years ago '04        #134
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 tazbk said:
I told ya nothing was guaranteed with Santana. He pitched a helluva game but Zito was just a little better. But, this is why it's a series. Besides, the last time these two teams hooked up it was a helluva series. A.J. was the man then. And Denny Hocking. Whatever happened to Mr. Hocking.

well we have Mauer now who is ten times better, and hocking was a nice all around player but we def dont need him...it was an awsome series the last time but then ya'll had the edge on us....

we were supposed to win this series, hope we can take the rest i dont need BS loses...Zito played incredible. i thought in the first inning there it was gonna be over for him real soon

guess i guess wrong. its alright, we'll get em' tomorrow.
 11 years ago '04        #135
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Didn't that happen like twice to the Yankees, and once to the Twins? Didn't Boston do that to you guys as well? Damn. Thats a lot of pain.

 gman20 said:
A's put the Big Hurt in Game 1. In the Yay Area we know it's not over. We've been here before. Up 2-0 only to lose 3 straight. It's good to get out the gate though. PeacE!
 11 years ago '04        #136
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 tazbk said:
Didn't that happen like twice to the Yankees, and once to the Twins? Didn't Boston do that to you guys as well? Damn. Thats a lot of pain.


may be alot of pain but we've had alot more good times than oakland has recently
 11 years ago '04        #137
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I was talking about a lot of pain for Oakland for them losing 4 straight series in the postseason after having 2-0 series leads. That truly sucks.

 jumpman2304 said:

may be alot of pain but we've had alot more good times than oakland has recently
 10-03-2006, 04:09 PM         #138
Shaidaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just to let y'all know Mr. Santana just took an L to the A's in game 1. go frank thomas and the A's. watch out for the indians next season, we taking that al central crown.
 11 years ago '04        #139
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,386 | Props total: 3849 3849
 Shaidaddy said:
just to let y'all know Mr. Santana just took an L to the A's in game 1. go frank thomas and the A's. watch out for the indians next season, we taking that al central crown.




you got along ways before you guys get that.
 10-03-2006, 04:17 PM         #140
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
I was talking about a lot of pain for Oakland for them losing 4 straight series in the postseason after having 2-0 series leads. That truly sucks.

why do you always quote under your response?!?


ur the only one i ever seen doin that.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy