Minnesota Twins Will Win The World Series

most viewed right now
 121
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3918 3918
 hockeythug said:
I guess im going tomorrow. Dad got tickets at work :applause: :applause: :applause:

yea tickets are alittle more expensive this year its all G tho comapared to what the Yankees charge
 10-02-2006, 06:04 PM         #82
gman20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If my A's can get thru the ALDS, lookout!!
Yes we have struggled to get past that point in recent history, but this year we have a few vets to get us over the hump. We'll put the Big Hurt on the Twins this week!
 11 years ago '04        #83
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3918 3918
 gman20 said:
If my A's can get thru the ALDS, lookout!!
Yes we have struggled to get past that point in recent history, but this year we have a few vets to get us over the hump. We'll put the Big Hurt on the Twins this week!


nope...


were just too hot right now, not hating your squad but c'mon...
 11 years ago '06        #84
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
if papelbon didnt go down..he would be the best closer of the league..
1) pap
2) nathan
3) Mo..

anywho, twins not gonna win it, not enough SP..
 11 years ago '04        #85
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I'm not trying to prove anything but what has already been proven. Mariano is the greatest closer of all-time while the Nathan has done it for what 2 years now. Let the Twins actually WIN SOMETHING before you start throwing the best this and best that around. One division championship doesn't mean anything. Jeter, Torre and Mo have 4 rings and numerous World Series appearances and accolades to their names. Like I said before, IF and that is a big IF and when you guys when the championship, i'll be the first to congratulate and give props. Until then, they haven't proved anything that they haven't already done before, which is make the playoffs.

By the way, remember Eric Gagne, he was the next Mo as well.....never said Nathan was bad but u. kno......anything can happen, ask Liriano

 jumpman2304 said:
our whole bullpen is sick...

i donno what other dude is trying to prove, nathin is a k!ller

Rivera is gettin old too..not sayin hes bad but u kno...
:D
 11 years ago '04        #86
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3918 3918
 tazbk said:
Let the Twins actually WIN SOMETHING before you start throwing the best this and best that around. One division championship doesn't mean anything.

huh??


2002-DIVISION CHAMPS
2003-DIVISION CHAMPS
2004-DIVSION CHAMPS

and 2006 you ask? DIVISION CHAMPS


Last edited by jumpman2304; 10-02-2006 at 07:16 PM..
 10-02-2006, 07:06 PM         #87
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to dudes last page talkin about banks.... rotten apple =
 11 years ago '04        #88
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3918 3918
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
to dudes last page talkin about banks.... rotten apple =


umm ok

this is my thread homie
 10-02-2006, 07:19 PM         #89
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
umm ok

this is my thread homie


:rolleyes:

oh aiight..... :D


twins>>>>____ :applause:

close thread
 11 years ago '04        #90
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
How many World WS rings is that?? How many World series appearances?? I didn't think so. Who put yall out of the playoffs two of those years is the ALDS i might add? Like I said win something before you start talking. That weak a.ss division just got good last year.

 jumpman2304 said:

huh??


2002-DIVISION CHAMPS
2003-DIVISION CHAMPS
2004-DIVSION CHAMPS

and 2006 you ask? DIVISION CHAMPS
 11 years ago '04        #91
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Hell, the Yankees have more accomplishments than that this decade without even counting the 2000 WS.

 jumpman2304 said:

huh??


2002-DIVISION CHAMPS
2003-DIVISION CHAMPS
2004-DIVSION CHAMPS

and 2006 you ask? DIVISION CHAMPS
 10-02-2006, 08:26 PM         #92
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how the yanks love talking about the past.... and not the present... or for that matter, the past 5 years :sick: owwwwwwwwwww
 11 years ago '04        #93
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Well the present says that we have a better record than you guys and home field throughout the playoffs. Like I said if and when the Twins beat us, I will be the first to eat my words and give props, until then let your team prove something.

 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
i love how the yanks love talking about the past.... and not the present... or for that matter, the past 5 years :sick: owwwwwwwwwww
 11 years ago '04        #94
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3918 3918
 tazbk said:
Well the present says that we have a better record than you guys and home field throughout the playoffs. Like I said if and when the Twins beat us, I will be the first to eat my words and give props, until then let your team prove something.


they will dont worry
 11 years ago '06        #95
rondog 
space
avatar space
space
$221 | Props total: 0 0
HELL YEAH THE TWINS ARE THE sh*t AND WILL TAKE IT ALL
 11 years ago '04        #96
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
And if yall lose, of course yall will probably use some sorry excuse but no bother, it won't stop me from bragging about it and laughing at every twin fan in here who turned out to be just as obnoxious and c*cky as yankee fans with their declarations. :D

 jumpman2304 said:
they will dont worry
 11 years ago '04        #97
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 3918 3918
 tazbk said:
And if yall lose, of course yall will probably use some sorry excuse but no bother, it won't stop me from bragging about it and laughing at every twin fan in here who turned out to be just as obnoxious and c*cky as yankee fans with their declarations. :D

i wont make excuses, were coming in very solid...

if we lose its a fair loss, unless some crazy sh*t happens that goes in the other teams favor but then is later proved wrong...

not worried though, i like being the underdog. :D


Last edited by jumpman2304; 10-02-2006 at 10:05 PM..
 10-02-2006, 10:09 PM         #98
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
And if yall lose, of course yall will probably use some sorry excuse but no bother, it won't stop me from bragging about it and laughing at every twin fan in here who turned out to be just as obnoxious and c*cky as yankee fans with their declarations. :D

yup, yankee fans had no excuses.... one out away from sweeping the red sox... wtf happened then?!? :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #99
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
I didn't make any. We lost, straight up choked. I was pissed but I got over it. We were made infamous. I don't see how anyone could make any excuse over that series. We had our chances.

 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
yup, yankee fans had no excuses.... one out away from sweeping the red sox... wtf happened then?!? :banghead:
 10-02-2006, 10:14 PM         #100
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tazbk said:
I didn't make any. We lost, straight up choked. I was pissed but I got over it. We were made infamous. I don't see how anyone could make any excuse over that series. We had our chances.

i know the feeling of your team choking

im a met fan :sick:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy