Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,411 | Props total: 3919 3919
 Swishadude said:
snitches catch stitches and get put in ditches

im headin over to pooks right now to blaze it up ...

how you like the banks?
 10-02-2006, 12:25 AM         #62
HighLightsOnly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this could be the best thread ever
 11 years ago '06        #63
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 jumpman2304 said:

im headin over to pooks right now to blaze it up ...

how you like the banks?
thats cool, ima have to start playin that madden to keep up with you fools.

about rotten apple its coo. i dont know if i really like it or not. gonna have to give it a few more spins but after a first listen i think its alright. cakes still the best song imo

bucks sh*t gonna be bangin tho.
 11 years ago '04        #64
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
anybody going to any of the games? i didnt get tickets to the first series. I will for the second

edit: I guess im going tomorrow. Dad got tickets at work :applause: :applause: :applause:

Last edited by hockeythug; 10-02-2006 at 03:01 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 hockeythug said:
anybody going to any of the games? i didnt get tickets to the first series. I will for the second

gonna try.

its always bangin at the dome during playoff times...its loud as f*ck in there
 11 years ago '04        #66
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Your right, and Minnesota has to beat the A's as well. And let me just say it for you. Yes Oakland has choked in plenty of recent playoff series even one to the Twins, but as someone said, this ain't recent memory so I guess we will have to re-evalute all of this come next week.

bangabi*ch said:
the yankees gotta beat the tigers first.
 11 years ago '04        #67
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Hmm but we have the best closer and Derek Jeter, two things that you don't have, and Joe Torre has 4 rings and a couple of manager of the year awards with teams that Steinbrenner didnt even break the bank for, he did it with mostly homegrown talent in the mid 90's (96-98). Any baseball fan would know that. I agree that Steinbrenner has definitely gone overboard in recent memory but he does what ANY good business should do, put the best product on the field. Are you telling that if Minnesota had the money/revenue to spend (which the owner actually does because owners are billionaires) that you wouldnt want him to pay for the best available talent? You gotta be kidding me. I'm tired of the money argument especially since plenty of teams have competed and won the series in the past years without spending that much. I didnt hear anyone complaining about Boston payroll when they one or when Florida BOUGHT the 97 World series. I'm going to leave the money argument at that. I'll give you the best pitcher of course and the best catcher, manager maybe, pen probably but like I said you don't have Jeter or Rivera and you have a helluva lot of pitchers that need to prove themselves in the postseason outside of Torri Hunter and Santana. I guess we'll see.

Swishadude said:
tell me one thing i said that wasnt true you fu*king retard.
Best manager in the leauge.
Best catcher in the leauge.
Best starting pitcher in the leauge.
Best bullpen in the leauge.

200 million payroll and youre still not even the best team in the leauge. Steinbrenner can suck my d*ck tryin to buy a championship every year.
 10-02-2006, 07:58 AM         #68
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:

different story come playoff time....

yankees usually prove that every year.

this isnt the yanks year though. its just not.
actually..USUALLY they win the crown..a lot more than any other team in the history of baseball :rolleyes:
 10-02-2006, 07:59 AM         #69
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
the fact remains that the Twins gave everybody a head start and they're coming to take the crown. This is the start of a new dynasty cause the Twins have a young a.ss team and thats only going to get better. it's going to be "yankees? what is that?" for the next hundred years.

@ this ignorance...twins don't even have a big enough market to pay morneau, mauer and hunter when their contracts all come up
 11 years ago '06        #70
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 tazbk said:
Hmm but we have the best closer and Derek Jeter, two things that you don't have, and Joe Torre has 4 rings and a couple of manager of the year awards with teams that Steinbrenner didnt even break the bank for, he did it with mostly homegrown talent in the mid 90's (96-98). Any baseball fan would know that. I agree that Steinbrenner has definitely gone overboard in recent memory but he does what ANY good business should do, put the best product on the field. Are you telling that if Minnesota had the money/revenue to spend (which the owner actually does because owners are billionaires) that you wouldnt want him to pay for the best available talent? You gotta be kidding me. I'm tired of the money argument especially since plenty of teams have competed and won the series in the past years without spending that much. I didnt hear anyone complaining about Boston payroll when they one or when Florida BOUGHT the 97 World series. I'm going to leave the money argument at that. I'll give you the best pitcher of course and the best catcher, manager maybe, pen probably but like I said you don't have Jeter or Rivera and you have a helluva lot of pitchers that need to prove themselves in the postseason outside of Torri Hunter and Santana. I guess we'll see.

Joe Nathan of 06 > Mariano Rivera of 06
 11 years ago '05        #71
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I think Torre has lost his sh*t in the playoffs. He hasn't got it done in 5 years. So who knows. They do however have the best lineup in baseball right now, just average pitching.
 10-02-2006, 10:42 AM         #72
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twins=yankee stepping stone..
beat them in 03 and 04

santana is another pedro to the yankees.. he will always pitch great but wont get the W. but get though oakland first and we'll see
 10-02-2006, 10:51 AM         #73
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twins arent even gonna play the yanks

cuz they gonna lose in the first round

and the yanks gonna win it all anyways so close thread
 11 years ago '04        #74
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Haha, you are outright insane, delusional even. I'm through with this convo. I'll let the playoffs this year speak for themselves. I personally have nothing against the Twins, considering Torri Hunter is one of my favortie players and Kirby was one of my favs as well. If yall beat us and/or go to the World Series and win, I'll be the first to give props. I'd be happy for you guys and baseball. I have never had a problem with the Twins

Swishadude said:
 11 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 Swishadude said:

enough said.....
 11 years ago '04        #76
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Mariano Rivera career postseason ERA 0.81 enough said...

jumpman2304 said:

enough said.....
 11 years ago '04        #77
space
space
Rivera ERA this year- 1.80

W-L: 5-5

K's- 55

Nathen ERA this year- 1.58

W-L: 7-0

K's - 95

so i was right....ENOUGH SAID
 10-02-2006, 02:05 PM         #78
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
Rivera ERA this year- 1.80

W-L: 5-5

K's- 55

Nathen ERA this year- 1.58

W-L: 7-0

K's - 95

so i was right....ENOUGH SAID
Joe Nathan is a beast, holy sh*t him and what's his face are the best setup and closer in the game, and have been for the last few years. Tha fukk is his name damnit. RINCON, that's it, that dudes got some wicked pitches.
 11 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
Joe Nathan is a beast, holy sh*t him and what's his face are the best setup and closer in the game, and have been for the last few years. Tha fukk is his name damnit. RINCON, that's it, that dudes got some wicked pitches.

our whole bullpen is sick...

i donno what other dude is trying to prove, nathin is a k!ller

Rivera is gettin old too..not sayin hes bad but u kno...
:D
 11 years ago '04        #80
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I guess im going tomorrow. Dad got tickets at work :applause: :applause: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy