Minnesota Twins Will Win The World Series

most viewed right now
 173
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
102 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Hmm but we have the best closer and Derek Jeter, two things that you don't have, and Joe Torre has 4 rings and a couple of manager of the year awards with teams that Steinbrenner didnt even break the bank for, he did it with mostly homegrown talent in the mid 90's (96-98). Any baseball fan would know that. I agree that Steinbrenner has definitely gone overboard in recent memory but he does what ANY good business should do, put the best product on the field. Are you telling that if Minnesota had the money/revenue to spend (which the owner actually does because owners are billionaires) that you wouldnt want him to pay for the best available talent? You gotta be kidding me. I'm tired of the money argument especially since plenty of teams have competed and won the series in the past years without spending that much. I didnt hear anyone complaining about Boston payroll when they one or when Florida BOUGHT the 97 World series. I'm going to leave the money argument at that. I'll give you the best pitcher of course and the best catcher, manager maybe, pen probably but like I said you don't have Jeter or Rivera and you have a helluva lot of pitchers that need to prove themselves in the postseason outside of Torri Hunter and Santana. I guess we'll see.

 Swishadude said:
tell me one thing i said that wasnt true you fu*king retard.
Best manager in the leauge.
Best catcher in the leauge.
Best starting pitcher in the leauge.
Best bullpen in the leauge.

200 million payroll and youre still not even the best team in the leauge. Steinbrenner can suck my d*ck tryin to buy a championship every year.
 10-02-2006, 06:58 AM         #62
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:


different story come playoff time....

yankees usually prove that every year.

this isnt the yanks year though. its just not.
actually..USUALLY they win the crown..a lot more than any other team in the history of baseball :rolleyes:
 10-02-2006, 06:59 AM         #63
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangabi*ch said:
the fact remains that the Twins gave everybody a head start and they're coming to take the crown. This is the start of a new dynasty cause the Twins have a young a.ss team and thats only going to get better. it's going to be "yankees? what is that?" for the next hundred years.

@ this ignorance...twins don't even have a big enough market to pay morneau, mauer and hunter when their contracts all come up
 12 years ago '06        #64
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 tazbk said:
Hmm but we have the best closer and Derek Jeter, two things that you don't have, and Joe Torre has 4 rings and a couple of manager of the year awards with teams that Steinbrenner didnt even break the bank for, he did it with mostly homegrown talent in the mid 90's (96-98). Any baseball fan would know that. I agree that Steinbrenner has definitely gone overboard in recent memory but he does what ANY good business should do, put the best product on the field. Are you telling that if Minnesota had the money/revenue to spend (which the owner actually does because owners are billionaires) that you wouldnt want him to pay for the best available talent? You gotta be kidding me. I'm tired of the money argument especially since plenty of teams have competed and won the series in the past years without spending that much. I didnt hear anyone complaining about Boston payroll when they one or when Florida BOUGHT the 97 World series. I'm going to leave the money argument at that. I'll give you the best pitcher of course and the best catcher, manager maybe, pen probably but like I said you don't have Jeter or Rivera and you have a helluva lot of pitchers that need to prove themselves in the postseason outside of Torri Hunter and Santana. I guess we'll see.



Joe Nathan of 06 > Mariano Rivera of 06
 12 years ago '05        #65
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,951 | Props total: 11 11
I think Torre has lost his sh*t in the playoffs. He hasn't got it done in 5 years. So who knows. They do however have the best lineup in baseball right now, just average pitching.
 10-02-2006, 09:42 AM         #66
yankeex7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
twins=yankee stepping stone..
beat them in 03 and 04

santana is another pedro to the yankees.. he will always pitch great but wont get the W. but get though oakland first and we'll see
 10-02-2006, 09:51 AM         #67
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twins arent even gonna play the yanks

























cuz they gonna lose in the first round















































and the yanks gonna win it all anyways so close thread
 12 years ago '04        #68
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Haha, you are outright insane, delusional even. I'm through with this convo. I'll let the playoffs this year speak for themselves. I personally have nothing against the Twins, considering Torri Hunter is one of my favortie players and Kirby was one of my favs as well. If yall beat us and/or go to the World Series and win, I'll be the first to give props. I'd be happy for you guys and baseball. I have never had a problem with the Twins


 Swishadude said:
Joe Nathan of 06 > Mariano Rivera of 06
 12 years ago '04        #69
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
 Swishadude said:
Joe Nathan of 06 > Mariano Rivera of 06

enough said.....
 12 years ago '04        #70
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Mariano Rivera career postseason ERA 0.81 enough said...

 jumpman2304 said:

enough said.....
 12 years ago '04        #71
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
Rivera ERA this year- 1.80

W-L: 5-5

K's- 55

Nathen ERA this year- 1.58

W-L: 7-0

K's - 95


so i was right....ENOUGH SAID
 10-02-2006, 01:05 PM         #72
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jumpman2304 said:
Rivera ERA this year- 1.80

W-L: 5-5

K's- 55

Nathen ERA this year- 1.58

W-L: 7-0

K's - 95


so i was right....ENOUGH SAID
Joe Nathan is a beast, holy sh*t him and what's his face are the best setup and closer in the game, and have been for the last few years. Tha fukk is his name damnit. RINCON, that's it, that dudes got some wicked pitches.
 12 years ago '04        #73
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
 WillyHBonnie said:
Joe Nathan is a beast, holy sh*t him and what's his face are the best setup and closer in the game, and have been for the last few years. Tha fukk is his name damnit. RINCON, that's it, that dudes got some wicked pitches.

our whole bullpen is sick...

i donno what other dude is trying to prove, nathin is a k!ller

Rivera is gettin old too..not sayin hes bad but u kno...
:D
 12 years ago '04        #74
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
I guess im going tomorrow. Dad got tickets at work :applause: :applause: :applause:
 12 years ago '04        #75
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
 hockeythug said:
I guess im going tomorrow. Dad got tickets at work :applause: :applause: :applause:

yea tickets are alittle more expensive this year its all G tho comapared to what the Yankees charge
 10-02-2006, 05:04 PM         #76
gman20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If my A's can get thru the ALDS, lookout!!
Yes we have struggled to get past that point in recent history, but this year we have a few vets to get us over the hump. We'll put the Big Hurt on the Twins this week!
 12 years ago '04        #77
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
 gman20 said:
If my A's can get thru the ALDS, lookout!!
Yes we have struggled to get past that point in recent history, but this year we have a few vets to get us over the hump. We'll put the Big Hurt on the Twins this week!


nope...


were just too hot right now, not hating your squad but c'mon...
 12 years ago '06        #78
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
if papelbon didnt go down..he would be the best closer of the league..
1) pap
2) nathan
3) Mo..

anywho, twins not gonna win it, not enough SP..
 12 years ago '04        #79
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
I'm not trying to prove anything but what has already been proven. Mariano is the greatest closer of all-time while the Nathan has done it for what 2 years now. Let the Twins actually WIN SOMETHING before you start throwing the best this and best that around. One division championship doesn't mean anything. Jeter, Torre and Mo have 4 rings and numerous World Series appearances and accolades to their names. Like I said before, IF and that is a big IF and when you guys when the championship, i'll be the first to congratulate and give props. Until then, they haven't proved anything that they haven't already done before, which is make the playoffs.

By the way, remember Eric Gagne, he was the next Mo as well.....never said Nathan was bad but u. kno......anything can happen, ask Liriano

 jumpman2304 said:
our whole bullpen is sick...

i donno what other dude is trying to prove, nathin is a k!ller

Rivera is gettin old too..not sayin hes bad but u kno...
:D
 12 years ago '04        #80
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
 tazbk said:
Let the Twins actually WIN SOMETHING before you start throwing the best this and best that around. One division championship doesn't mean anything.

huh??


2002-DIVISION CHAMPS
2003-DIVISION CHAMPS
2004-DIVSION CHAMPS

and 2006 you ask? DIVISION CHAMPS


Last edited by jumpman2304; 10-02-2006 at 06:16 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Look im not into BBWs but dayum now i might if they look like her!
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
130 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Breaking: Kansas City a lock for an NBA expansion team.
116 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
76 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 28
How was your life when this song dropped?
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Offset posts demolished car and hospital pics.. damn
139 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
139 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA The narrative that Lebron's team is trash has begun. Again. (I've lost cou..
112 comments
2 days ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy