Minnesota Twins Will Win The World Series

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
The Yanks OWN the Twins in the postseason. If I remember correctly, we knocked them out of the playoffs twice in recent years.

 jumpman2304 said:
yes i said it here first...

haters are welcome..:finger:
as well as my fellow Twinkys fans..


but damn....our young gunz are just too strong for all ya'll...



:D
 11 years ago '04        #22
J`WizZle 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$267 | Props total: 1 1
By the way, the Yanks have home field throughout and the Twinkies are too soft and inexperienced..Nuff talkin, Ill let the Games speak for themselves..it will be a subway series..Yanks/Mets...
 11 years ago '04        #23
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Santana isn't guareenteed, he has been beaten in the playoffs before by the Yanks

 jumpman2304 said:
true, but we could also say the fact that we are at home for the first 2 are gauranted wins too...

who knows..all i know is im pumped as hell everyone doubted us
 10-01-2006, 05:30 PM         #24
number1pick04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this talk about the yankees lets stop a.ssuming that the yankee's will just walk all over the tigers in the first round
 11 years ago '04        #25
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
 tazbk said:
The Yanks OWN the Twins in the postseason. If I remember correctly, we knocked them out of the playoffs twice in recent years.

your right pal.

but news flash...THIS ISNT "RECENT YEARS" THIS IS NOW.. LEMME SAY AGAIN, THIS IS 2006. 2 different teams.


we gunnin for ya i cant wait!
 11 years ago '06        #26
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
the yankees gotta beat the tigers first.
 11 years ago '04        #27
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
 bangabi*ch said:
the yankees gotta beat the tigers first.

exactly...just cause the Tigers blew it 2nd part of the season dont mean they cant get they mind right for post season...not sayin there gonna beat the yanks..but you cant just automaticlly count them out...

by the way..

MAUER : 2006 AL BATTING TITLE
SANTANA : 2006 AL CY YOUNG WINNER
MORNEAU : 2006 AL MVP

let the haters keep hatin...its all yankees fans too doing the hatin here in BX, i think there alil worried about our squad here in MN
 11 years ago '06        #28
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5652 5652
yankees fans coming out the woodworks hating, means that they're scared. ;) I would be too.

AL Central>>>AL east

the yankees have been playing inferior competition for most of the year, thats why they have more wins.


Last edited by banga; 10-01-2006 at 05:45 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #29
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
IF twins had liriano healthy they would win it all..
but i hate to say it..Yankees are going to win it, unless Oaklands comes up big..
 11 years ago '05        #30
palpabo67 
space
avatar space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
 jumpman2304 said:
exactly...just cause the Tigers blew it 2nd part of the season dont mean they cant get they mind right for post season...not sayin there gonna beat the yanks..but you cant just automaticlly count them out...

by the way..

MAUER : 2006 AL BATTING TITLE
SANTANA : 2006 AL CY YOUNG WINNER
MORNEAU : 2006 AL MVP

let the haters keep hatin...its all yankees fans too doing the hatin here in BX, i think there alil worried about our squad here in MN
Wait a minute...

If you acknowledge those yankees gotta get past those tigers, then why are you even worried about yankee fans on here hatin on your twins?

Unless you yourself are worried about your team playin the yankees....
------------

Anyway, I aint no baseball fan... but the last thing I want to happen here is a subway series... I don't wanna have to hear about baseball here on the local radio & tv stations, when the NFL season is still young....


Last edited by palpabo67; 10-01-2006 at 06:38 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #31
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
 palpabo67 said:
Wait a minute...

If you acknowledge those yankees gotta get past those tigers, then why are you even worried about yankee fans on here hatin on your twins?

Unless you yourself are worried about your team playin the yankees....
------------

Anyway, I aint no baseball fan... but the last thing I want to happen here is a subway series... I don't wanna have to hear about baseball here on the local radio & tv stations, when the NFL season is still young....

because i dont hate, i just opinionize....haha if thats a word..im not goin around sayin the yankees suck...you know what im sayin? yankee fans are just arrogant people point blank. and na i feel very confident with the tigers. i dont think it will be a blow-out from the yanks but im just hopin Dtown puts up a f!ght.
 11 years ago '05        #32
palpabo67 
space
avatar space
space
$1,889 | Props total: 0 0
 jumpman2304 said:
because i dont hate, i just opinionize....haha if thats a word..im not goin around sayin the yankees suck...you know what im sayin? yankee fans are just arrogant people point blank. and na i feel very confident with the tigers. i dont think it will be a blow-out from the yanks but im just hopin Dtown puts up a f!ght.
I see where you comin from, fam....

... and I agree w/ the yankee fan part...
 11 years ago '06        #33
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Detroit blows, Yanks fans are relieved they aint playin us. Id be lyin if i said i wasnt worried about the yanks, but i aint gonna worry about them til we get there.

One more thing to add...... Yankees payroll - 198 million (97-65)
Twins payroll - 63 million (96-66)

Thats a huge advantage yet we are still better than yall
 10-01-2006, 06:54 PM         #34
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #35
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:

[pic - click to view]


yea i agree with you for the NL mets goin to the world series...they got a good squad this year. twins would beat em tho IMO
 10-01-2006, 07:00 PM         #36
Spookerrr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
shut yo gay a.ss up.

yep twins taken this year. Best starting pitcher, best manager, and the best bullpen in the majors.

If we had Liriano it wouldnt even be a question
I respect you guys, and you're the only competition in the AL, but you ridin one fu*kin high horse you f*g**t. You aint gettin through New York that easy. Your team needs to build a reputation before you start talking that much sh*t. fall back homo.
 11 years ago '06        #37
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 Spookerrr said:
I respect you guys, and you're the only competition in the AL, but you ridin one fu*kin high horse you f*g**t. You aint gettin through New York that easy. Your team needs to build a reputation before you start talking that much sh*t. fall back homo.
tell me one thing i said that wasnt true you fu*king retard.
Best manager in the leauge.
Best catcher in the leauge.
Best starting pitcher in the leauge.
Best bullpen in the leauge.

200 million payroll and youre still not even the best team in the leauge. Steinbrenner can suck my d*ck tryin to buy a championship every year.
 10-01-2006, 07:09 PM         #38
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
tell me one thing i said that wasnt true you fu*king retard.
Best manager in the leauge.
Best catcher in the leauge.
Best starting pitcher in the leauge.
Best bullpen in the leauge.

200 million payroll and youre still not even the best team in the leauge. Steinbrenner can suck my d*ck tryin to buy a championship every year.
hes got a point

stienbrenner is the al davis/jerry jones of major leauge baseball : :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #39
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3905 3905
 Swishadude said:
tell me one thing i said that wasnt true you fu*king retard.
Best manager in the leauge.
Best catcher in the leauge.
Best starting pitcher in the leauge.
Best bullpen in the leauge.

200 million payroll and youre still not even the best team in the leauge. Steinbrenner can suck my d*ck tryin to buy a championship every year.

god damn i love it when my peoples speak the truth
 10-01-2006, 07:13 PM         #40
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hoe mini beats out the comp so we can go at it in the WS :applause:

OF COURSE, WE WILL LOSE :banghead:

but :finger: a gay a.ss subway series
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy