most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-07-2006, 10:39 PM         #301
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yanks got sonned LMAOOOOOOOO
 10-08-2006, 07:25 AM         #302
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yankees and twins were both embarassments to baseball...we should all be fu*king ashamed to be their fans...both teams were total a.ss this postseason...close this thread
 10-08-2006, 10:42 AM         #303
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple6Raidr305 said:
World Series
Tigers vs. Mets

:applause: :applause:
 10-08-2006, 10:43 AM         #304
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
yankees and twins were both embarassments to baseball...we should all be fu*king ashamed to be their fans...both teams were total a.ss this postseason...close this thread

holy sh*t this is my new sig
 10-08-2006, 10:43 AM         #305
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, did this thread ever backfire.
 10-08-2006, 10:45 AM         #306
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Damn, did this thread ever backfire.

Bwwaahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!

holy sh*t

willy you have no idea how happy i am that the yanks lost.... i could just die right now :D :applause: :rolleyes: :applause: :D :rolleyes:
 10-08-2006, 10:50 AM         #307
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
Bwwaahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!!

holy sh*t

willy you have no idea how happy i am that the yanks lost.... i could just die right now :D :applause: :rolleyes: :applause: :D :rolleyes:

Yeah, what's funny is they were making this whole big deal about motherfu*king ARod sucking in the postseason, and that's all he continued to do... They were talkin' about he's gonna be traded and sh*t what team he's going to play for next, well...

looks like they were right...
 10-08-2006, 07:54 PM         #308
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenMonkey58 said:
holy sh*t this is my new sig

^^ it's fu*kin true tho, I am now, forever, and always a yanks fan since I was like 5, but this year they were disgraceful in the postseason, the pitching and hitting was bad for almost the whole series except game 1. (Mussina was okay in game 2).

BOTH the twins and yanks played teams that they were BETTER than, and both lost horribly. It was disgusting
 10-08-2006, 08:14 PM         #309
DrunkenMonkey58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
^^ it's fu*kin true tho, I am now, forever, and always a yanks fan since I was like 5, but this year they were disgraceful in the postseason, the pitching and hitting was bad for almost the whole series except game 1. (Mussina was okay in game 2).

BOTH the twins and yanks played teams that they were BETTER than, and both lost horribly. It was disgusting

i would props you for speakin truth but ive been props whoring... too much rep in the last 24 :banghead: :banghead:
 10-08-2006, 08:28 PM         #310
gman20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

You think the Twins were a better team than the A's? The only reason the Twins won their division because the Tigers choked. If the Tigers could've came thru, it might have been a good series between the two eventual losers in the Divisional rd.
 11 years ago '06        #311
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 gman20 said:
You think the Twins were a better team than the A's? The only reason the Twins won their division because the Tigers choked. If the Tigers could've came thru, it might have been a good series between the two eventual losers in the Divisional rd.
Twins had the best record in baseball since June.......... thats why they won their division dumbass
 11 years ago '04        #312
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
yup your right !!! ... ohhh wait i just looked at the series .. ohh thats right ... you must be talking like .. next year or something
 10-08-2006, 08:35 PM         #313
gman20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just the facts. The Tigers couldn't take 1 from the Royals. Go cry u a river now and cheer on the Tigers!
 10-08-2006, 10:42 PM         #314
shonuff12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gman20 said:
twins better in batting average, runs, hits, SB, OBP, ERA, hits allowed, walks allowed, strikeouts, WHIP, opponents batting average, their record was better, played in a better division, they were better in every way and you're either blind or a stan if you don't understand that
 11 years ago '06        #315
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5600 5600
 shonuff12 said:
twins better in batting average, runs, hits, SB, OBP, ERA, hits allowed, walks allowed, strikeouts, WHIP, opponents batting average, their record was better, played in a better division, they were better in every way and you're either blind or a stan if you don't understand that

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #316
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3844 3844
 bangabi*ch said:

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #317
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3844 3844
you guys ready for us?

we coming hard again this year even without Liriano.

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
23 hours ago