Does anybody know how to hack digital cable?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Best Girlfriend Ever Proposes To Her Boyfriend With His Dream Bike and..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Young Thug wearing a dress on new album cover
412 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Taylor Swift went in for the Upgrade: Got Breast Implants, Buttlift, a..
170 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who would've thought !?? 😲
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
116897 pageviews
8 comments

Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 0 0
Does anybody know how to hack digital cable?

I just switched to digital cable 2 days ago and I had ALL the premium channels...until today. I was like damn it was way to good to be true. Every HBO, Cinemax, Showtime channel plus the NFL network and many more. I guess it was just a trial to sucker me to buy it. It cost way too much. Does anybody know any ways to get those premium digital cable channels for free? I've seen those filters all over Ebay but I dunno how legit they are. Can you ask the local cable guy to hook you up with free digital cable channels? All the Cox cable workers are rednecks or thugs that work for contractors that really dont care. Let me know

8 comments for "Does anybody know how to hack digital cable?"

10 years ago '04        #2
nitetrain8601 21 heat pts21
space
space
$13,999 | Props total: 1866 1866
Can it be done? Yes
Can it be done as easy as it was in the past? Hell fkn no.

Basically you have to be an engineer to understand the basics of the EEPROM and such before you can even think about hacking it. Then you need to find a program or create your own, tether your Digital box to your computer(which if the cable company finds out you did will get you in serious sh*t since they own the box and there's a timer that the cable company has on the box if it can't communicate with it) and hope you don't fry your box.

Basically, unless you're a nerd who would dedicate tons of time to this, it's not worthy. I'll say it's easier to hack satellite, but even that is going to be super tough by the end of the year.
 09-29-2006, 07:54 AM         #3
BlockBurner226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they don't play with that sh*t no more, there are HUUUGE penalties if you get caught
 10 years ago '05        #4
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
Can you just ask the cable guy to hook up more channels and give him a tip? Or do you have to order the channels from the cable company? I have a cable descrambler for basic cable but its useless now since all the premium channels and payperview are now only on digital cable.
 10 years ago '04        #5
nitetrain8601 21 heat pts21
space
space
$13,999 | Props total: 1866 1866
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Can you just ask the cable guy to hook up more channels and give him a tip? Or do you have to order the channels from the cable company? I have a cable descrambler for basic cable but its useless now since all the premium channels and payperview are now only on digital cable.
I don't think you can. It's not like before when all they had to do was put a filter add-on. They have to call up the cable company HQ's, tell them to change your subscription package, then they communicate with your box to tell it to allow that channel to be showed.
 10 years ago '05        #6
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
fu*k it I'll just suscribe to netflix.
 10 years ago '05        #7
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 1650 1650
i dont know how your box is set up but with cablevision, digital cable boxes use access cards just like the direct tv boxes. if you got a buddy at cablevision, they can probably get you access to all channels by switching your card.
 10 years ago '04        #8
DJWho 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
 Poloi3eai2 said:
I just switched to digital cable 2 days ago and I had ALL the premium channels...until today. I was like damn it was way to good to be true. Every HBO, Cinemax, Showtime channel plus the NFL network and many more. I guess it was just a trial to sucker me to buy it. It cost way too much. Does anybody know any ways to get those premium digital cable channels for free? I've seen those filters all over Ebay but I dunno how legit they are. Can you ask the local cable guy to hook you up with free digital cable channels? All the Cox cable workers are rednecks or thugs that work for contractors that really dont care. Let me know

you have to give the cabel box back so dont fu*k wit it duke
 10 years ago '04        #9
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,271 | Props total: 79 79
i work for the cable company..

so the answer is no you cant do it.. Being that everything this is being phased into Digital. so every channel is suppose to be digital and you would need a box to see them...

You are able to get some channel still on anolog but not for long..

those cable filters will allow you to order stuff through digital but not get charged but they are 100% effective.. once you take it off you will get hitt will every charge..

we do not run an audit to see if you box is connected. we dotn care.. as long as you have an account and are paying for it then what you do with it... its your business.. you paying us lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Aug 25 - New Alleged Area 51 tape with alien. Claims to be human from f..
245 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives i need yall help
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Give Her An A+ For A***Tastic
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole snitching on himself
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 24 - Most Millennials Have Less Than $1,000 In Savings, Live Paych..
332 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Batman films budget & box office ticket sales...lets take a a look
49 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: Rap Genius Release 1st Bonafide CLASSICS & Arguably Classics..
291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside PES 17 Barcelona deal...Legit FOX ENGINE support
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy