NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 daliff89 said:
^^^and all Wayne talks about is moving coke/shooting guns/having money.......and im pretty sure since he's been part of a large rap label since he was like 11 he never moved coke......and im pretty sure if he'd shot somebody we woulda heard about it by now.......

where Em's mom actually was on mad drugs.........and his wife actually is a wh0ore.......and he actually does seem very depressed.......

i dont like either one but the difference is Em stays on subject within his songs.......he doesnt switch every bar or 2.......and he talks about sh*t thats happened to him.....not the same old tired sh*t that everybody else raps about........
did you know em grew up in the suburbs
 11 years ago '06        #82
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Swizz2007 said:
LMFAO at people calling Lil Wayne better than Eminem...and I'm a Lil Wayne fan.

And I'm tired of this bullsh*t saying all Em talks about is his mom. Please, name FIVE songs where his mother is the main topic. You can't do it.
you idiot he always talking bout k!llin his mom
 09-30-2006, 03:41 PM         #83
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlSween said:
wayne isn't even better than BG or Juvenille.

nuff said.....
 09-30-2006, 03:49 PM         #84
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem sh*ts on Wayne...Eminem is Top 3

1.) 2Pac
2.) Biggie
3.) Eminem
4.) Jay-Z
5.) Nas
 11 years ago '04        #85
DUNN 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 79 79
^ Nice list there man, least someone still knows wassup!
 09-30-2006, 05:36 PM         #86
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
The Slim Shady LP (1999) #2 US (4x Platinum); #12 UK (Platinum) (8 million worldwide)
The Marshall Mathers LP (2000) #1 US (8 weeks) (Diamond); #1 (6weeks) UK (6x Platinum) (22 million worldwide)
The Eminem Show (2002) #1 US (6 weeks) (9x Platinum); #1 UK (5 Weeks) (5x Platinum) (21.5 million worldwide)
good job you know how to use google. I was just proving to some kid that Waynes gone platinum more than once; take it easy tommy tough nuts. Plus in the process of gaining all those record sales and money eminem also achieved becoming a sold out bi*ch with the worst clothing line since member only jackets. wayne stayed true to his music and does mixtapes and concerts.
 09-30-2006, 05:38 PM         #87
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
Eminem sh*ts on Wayne...Eminem is Top 3

1.) 2Pac
2.) Biggie
3.) Eminem
4.) Jay-Z
5.) Nas

ur dumb nad shouldn't be on that list. as for jay-z why dont u search on google for the jay-z conspiracy track to listen too, or read it in text to see over a dozen lines jay-z stole from Biggie word for word. jay-z is a fake liar and narc.
 11 years ago '06        #88
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
OMG NO!!!!

12 LINES, OUT OF ALBUMS AND ALBUMS

IT JUST CANT BE TRUE!!!

stfu
 09-30-2006, 05:42 PM         #89
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUNN said:
Whoever made this thread should be shot lol. If Lil wayne was anywhere close to Em, he wouldnt be "weezy fu*king Baby" lol he would have his own label a few multi platinum albums. I could go on but I don't wanna hurt anyones feelings.
you can't hurt anyone's feeling when your wrong....let's see uhh well when weezy was rapping at 11 and eminem was out of work his father was kidnapped and k!lled when he was realeased from prison. So Baby legally adopted him and signed him to legal contracts, then leading him to be under his label forever. He doenst want his own label. he would rather make good music, not sell out like your friend eminem, and still stay rich with nicer sh*t....I'd keep going but i dont want to make you look anymore stupid.
 11 years ago '04        #90
jridscutters 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 0 0
 Mbrew457 said:
its just music don't hate on the fact that eminem is older than weezy and weezy has mad more music. sorry em grew up in some trailer trash park in detroiot while weezy was in magnolia projects. and btw putting a dead rapper like biggie over your song isn't working with legends "ock", you can't be considered working with someone if there dead and recorded the song in 94'. And you obviously don't get the weezy gillie beef cause your dumb. Gillie is a bi*ch. still lives in his mom's basement and writes lyrics on the back of his "time in" card from whatever factory he works at a.ssembling lil' wayne album cases. Weezy could destroy gillie he just doesn't even consider gillie a rapper hes not even considering him an opponent. if your not computer and internet illetierate go online and ifnd weezy's unrelaesed. all the carter II mannie fresh beat sh*t unrealeaased. weezy thinks about his lyrics, and material that makes sense. every em song i hear, it seems he's just finding new words that rhyme with homo, and cannibal.

LOL at this f*g calling me dumb and he can't even spell illiterate or released. Weezy is a bi*ch and all the real n*ggas know it. fu*k that n*gga, he's a bi*ch, not only for not responding, but for not outright blatantly denying the fact the gillie did write for him. But as soon as you hop off his d*ck then maybe you can understand. Em's mama >>>you! pus*y! wish I knew who the fu*k you were. f*g boy. (probably be in the bed in between Weezy fu*kin Baby) What I know yall get it.......PRICELESS!!
 11 years ago '06        #91
Existbulai 
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
Em for the FTW!..Even with his eyes closed! haha.
 11 years ago '05        #92
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 *MOB*STAR* said:
did you know em grew up in the suburbs
and ur point is what???

it doesnt matter where u came from.......its how well u rap..........and EM does it better than Weezy........
 10-01-2006, 02:55 PM         #93
whoogoesthere  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes thatz real sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #94
mszomola 
space
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 12 12
people bringing up other rappers n sh*t ..

the question is simple .... Em or Wayne ....

I'd say Em , simply because theres nothing wayne does to even deflect some of the shine ems created himself .... not that i personally like em or anytihng but all the sh*t hes brought to the table over the last bunch of years is more deep , thought out and creative and ORIGINAL then anything waynes ever done in his life .....

waynes from cashmoney i mean common guys use your fu*kin heads for a second will ya ?
 10-01-2006, 06:00 PM         #95
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LBThrizzy said:
OMG NO!!!!

12 LINES, OUT OF ALBUMS AND ALBUMS

IT JUST CANT BE TRUE!!!

stfu
good job trying to down play the fact that jay-z copied someone. he can't be one of the greatest in the world if he stole from a dead man who was the greatest in the world....u fat retard
 10-01-2006, 06:06 PM         #96
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jridscutters said:
LOL at this f*g calling me dumb and he can't even spell illiterate or released. Weezy is a bi*ch and all the real n*ggas know it. fu*k that n*gga, he's a bi*ch, not only for not responding, but for not outright blatantly denying the fact the gillie did write for him. But as soon as you hop off his d*ck then maybe you can understand. Em's mama >>>you! pus*y! wish I knew who the fu*k you were. f*g boy. (probably be in the bed in between Weezy fu*kin Baby) What I know yall get it.......PRICELESS!!

calmmmm down big guy. get off em's d*ck one man only has so much sperm and we know u took all his. and unlike you i don't sit around all day on my computer spell checking everything i type. what am i the first person to make a typo on slumz? and u obviously haven't read into the fact that gillie changed his story three times; now thats priceless. read into something before ur start arguing. get over the fact that gillie is a bi*ch with no money. and i dunno who u r calling a f*g im not the over weight thirty year old in his mom's basement. grow some pubes and get a life..now thats priceless...go change ur pants
 11 years ago '06        #97
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
 Mbrew457 said:
good job trying to down play the fact that jay-z copied someone. he can't be one of the greatest in the world if he stole from a dead man who was the greatest in the world....u fat retard
You obviously don't get the point I was trying to get across.

And you drew the conclusion that I'm the retard?

11 years ago '04        #98
jridscutters 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 0 0
this dude is hilarious. n*gga I got more money than u got skin cells n*gga. Gillie changing his story has nothing to do with wayne being gay and u being gay. Eminem is tight. He's not in my top five but hes def. better than wayne. LOL at this slick talking bi*ch that never faught a day in your life. now you wanna get on the internet of all places and pop sh*t. Get a life. Stop propping yourself to get rep points too n*gga. Hilarious.

P.S. Weezy fu*kin Mbrew......Wait I know yall get it...... Still priceless.
 10-01-2006, 07:50 PM         #99
AlLsEEing EyE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wats with all these d*ckriders invading boxden, first that f*g ridding nick cannon hard now this kid spooning with Wayne?
Eminem > wayne
 11 years ago '05        #100
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Wayne is a beast come on. The only time Em is tight is when he is depressed, mad and everything else.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy