most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2006, 11:28 PM         #61
f0twenty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Lil Wayne is no where near Eminem's level. I know this because I have listened to every LIL WAYNE SONG EVER MADE, AND IVE LISTENED TO EVERY EMINEM SONG EVER MADE....To compare such artist is just unbelievable...to put the 2 in the same sentence together is a joke...

Poeple like you make Hip-Hop a joke.
If that ain't the fu*kin' truth..then I do NOT know what is..you guys need to open your eyes and realize something..YA Lil Wayne was signed to a label at 11..but look at Lil Bow Wow? He was marketed to be the SAME fu*kin' thing as Bow Wow..and now he's grown up..so he stick with what he sees...ala the I've got more platinum than a banks type punchline..and OK..he's talked about his 'life'...but not ANYWHERE near on a level that Em has...and another thing..

Eminem's one liners ALONE are proof enough he's got talent...and the fact his verses aren't ANYWHERE near to the level they used to be...so fu*kin' what? The fact of the matter is Em and Lil Wayne are NOWHERE comparable to each other...its 2 different styles..and 2 COMPLETELY emcees from 2 COMPLETELY different regions...the ONLY thing you can compare them on is record sales...and fan base..and THATS ABOUT IT..

cAse fu*kin' closed..
 11 years ago '06        #62
new2hiphop 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,094 | Props total: 16463 16463
comparin wayne to em is dumb.
 09-29-2006, 01:04 AM         #63
skletch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne hands down. He doesn't base his whole career rappin about his mom, daughter and wife. Em is way overrated.
 09-29-2006, 06:11 AM         #64
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its just music don't hate on the fact that eminem is older than weezy and weezy has mad more music. sorry em grew up in some trailer trash park in detroiot while weezy was in magnolia projects. and btw putting a dead rapper like biggie over your song isn't working with legends "ock", you can't be considered working with someone if there dead and recorded the song in 94'. And you obviously don't get the weezy gillie beef cause your dumb. Gillie is a bi*ch. still lives in his mom's basement and writes lyrics on the back of his "time in" card from whatever factory he works at a.ssembling lil' wayne album cases. Weezy could destroy gillie he just doesn't even consider gillie a rapper hes not even considering him an opponent. if your not computer and internet illetierate go online and ifnd weezy's unrelaesed. all the carter II mannie fresh beat sh*t unrealeaased. weezy thinks about his lyrics, and material that makes sense. every em song i hear, it seems he's just finding new words that rhyme with homo, and cannibal.
 09-29-2006, 06:15 AM         #65
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
see now u callin me names and sh*t so i know u a big pus*y. u need to chill wit dat internet gangsta sh*t. real life u'll get knocked the fu*k out.
I think those album sales r wrong
[pic - click to view]

http://<br /> <br /> ht .. ms#Solo_albums

Well we all know who's a bi*ch cause threats over the internet fly high. But anyway no check the internet and if that link you put under your awesome response is to back u up. Your even more of fairy because that’s the banana republic homepage.
 11 years ago '06        #66
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
EM NO GOLD ALBUMS ALL PLATINUM!!! BIGGER FANBASE and he's a different type of rapper.. Eminem shouldnt be compared to Lil Wayne.. I don't find this intriguing..
 09-29-2006, 06:08 PM         #67
bAd_BoY_KillaRz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
Em all the way. He's nasty. Lil Wayne might be the best rapper alive since BOTH best rappers retired (Jay Z & Eminem).
k!ll yourself
 09-30-2006, 02:29 PM         #68
whoogoesthere  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah em would murk tha weak a.ss lil wayne
 09-30-2006, 02:31 PM         #69
whoogoesthere  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can know one but pac beat wayne
 09-30-2006, 02:41 PM         #70
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all threadstarter, learn how to fu*king spell EMINEM

and Marshall Mathers LP>>>Lil Wayne's life

eminem sold like 75 million records, what did Wayne sell??

like 10 or 20 million?

Last edited by ILLmag 7; 09-30-2006 at 02:46 PM..
 09-30-2006, 02:44 PM         #71
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah this thread is pretty much pointless. em is the better rapper no doubt. but weezy doesnt exactly suck either. he got his style down and cant nobody try to sound like him and get away with it. i think rap music has a lot to do with believing what the rapper is saying. believing that he is for real. it doesnt have mean that he has to be all lyrical. just let me believe your for real. when i hear wayne drop a line, i believe him. same goes for em. who would believe a white dude can rap like him. he would believe he is for real? trip out that i do believe him too. thats what makes these guys good.
 09-30-2006, 02:50 PM         #72
DJ LEFTY_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't compare these two to eachother.

different rap style, different fan base.

Em's white AND he's fu*kin with Dre... of course he sold more.
 11 years ago '06        #73
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
lil wayne is 1 billion times better than eminem cause all he talk about is being depressed and stressing out and wanting to k!ll himself
 11 years ago '04        #74
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
eminem singles = what ppl try to base him on
listen to infinite, slim shady lp, shoot his whole catalog and he doesn't talk about his mom that much. but then again every rapper picks 3 topics and talks about it over and over. so what's real to em isn't real b/c he isn't talking about k!lling off ppl, big screen tvs, and bi*ches.

he is the best rapper alive. the key word is RAP. and wayne isn't good at RAPPING.

wayne isn't even better than BG or Juvenille.

stream of consciousness makes u sound worse.
 11 years ago '05        #75
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
^^^and all Wayne talks about is moving coke/shooting guns/having money.......and im pretty sure since he's been part of a large rap label since he was like 11 he never moved coke......and im pretty sure if he'd shot somebody we woulda heard about it by now.......

where Em's mom actually was on mad drugs.........and his wife actually is a wh0ore.......and he actually does seem very depressed.......

i dont like either one but the difference is Em stays on subject within his songs.......he doesnt switch every bar or 2.......and he talks about sh*t thats happened to him.....not the same old tired sh*t that everybody else raps about........
 11 years ago '06        #76
n3ptune87 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
wow you motherfu*kers are crazy for even mentioning wayne in the same sentence as eminem. fu*kers dont know sh*t about hip hop. eminem is the best rapper of all time
 11 years ago '04        #77
AlSween 
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 26 26
Notorious B.I.G - Ready to Die = Classic Album

only about wanting to k!ll himself.
 11 years ago '06        #78
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Eminem all the way
 09-30-2006, 03:05 PM         #79
Swizz2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO at people calling Lil Wayne better than Eminem...and I'm a Lil Wayne fan.

And I'm tired of this bullsh*t saying all Em talks about is his mom. Please, name FIVE songs where his mother is the main topic. You can't do it.
 11 years ago '04        #80
DUNN 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 79 79
Whoever made this thread should be shot lol. If Lil wayne was anywhere close to Em, he wouldnt be "weezy fu*king Baby" lol he would have his own label a few multi platinum albums. I could go on but I don't wanna hurt anyones feelings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy