most viewed right now
NBA Whatís waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
eminem-encore (the few tracks that were hot) > waynes career....

honestly...

:applause:
 09-28-2006, 09:20 PM         #42
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i have to say is INIFINITE, no one is never ever ever fu*kin with that cd, if you know music you know what im sayin
 11 years ago '12        #43
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Bang 0n Em said:
eminem= greatest white rapper alive

wayne= greatest rapper alive PERIOD!

Ignorance at its best!
 11 years ago '12        #44
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 anynameado said:
Shut the fu*k up cracker

such an intellegent comeback!!!!

Listen n*gga, get Wayne's d*ck out ya mouth, for real...

Its funny when I prove n*gga's wrong and they just talk sh*t, instead of actually trying to state facts, they just talk sh*t...LMFAO.
 11 years ago '05        #45
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
eminem sh*ts on him
 11 years ago '04        #46
jridscutters 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 0 0
This wayne sh*t needs to stop. He is no where near eminem in lyrics, album sales, quality, flow, delivery, etc. etc. Please stop comparing wayne to people that mold the culture of hip hop. Compare him to the people he should be compared with. Such as Jeezy, The Game, BG, etc. And Wayne does just go from subject to subject like my man said. No cohesiveness in his rhymes. He talks crazy and is a fraud because he didnt even write Carter 1. Might be an opinion but gillie has great evidence to prove he did.
 09-28-2006, 10:03 PM         #47
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who says that Eminem of all people is a better rapper than Weezy deserves to be publicly beaten in the street. The idea of someone saying that out loud and meaning it makes me physically sick. Lil' Wayne's wit combined with his unlimited amount of material equals enough energy to power a city block. For Christís sake he has the fu*king 5th Carter planned out, Eminem couldnt find his way out of all his corny air jordan sh*t and awesome bandanas. Eminem just produces whatever 50 cent keeps repeating, and still thinks that people pay attention to his beef with Benzino. I don't think I would hate Eminem so much if he didn't bi*ch so much...about everything. We get it, you had problems with your mom...get over it (and the fact that youíre ex wife is a raging coke addicted wh0ore) Come out with another good song and we'll talk about you being considered good rapper. Anyone who wants to argue with me has to think about the fact that Weezy has had a major rap deal since he was 11 and then you'll figure out that it's impossible to compare Eminem to Weezy in the first place.
 11 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mbrew457 said:
Anyone who says that Eminem of all people is a better rapper than Weezy deserves to be publicly beaten in the street. The idea of someone saying that out loud and meaning it makes me physically sick. Lil' Wayne's wit combined with his unlimited amount of material equals enough energy to power a city block. For Christís sake he has the fu*king 5th Carter planned out, Eminem couldnt find his way out of all his corny air jordan sh*t and awesome bandanas. Eminem just produces whatever 50 cent keeps repeating, and still thinks that people pay attention to his beef with Benzino. I don't think I would hate Eminem so much if he didn't bi*ch so much...about everything. We get it, you had problems with your mom...get over it (and the fact that youíre ex wife is a raging coke addicted wh0ore) Come out with another good song and we'll talk about you being considered good rapper. Anyone who wants to argue with me has to think about the fact that Weezy has had a major rap deal since he was 11 and then you'll figure out that it's impossible to compare Eminem to Weezy in the first place.

My God, I dont even know where to begin, maybe I shouldn't even respond to such stupidy, but fu*k it I will.

First off, Im guessing your around 12 or 13. LoL @ "Eminem just keeps producing whatever 50 cent keeps repeating"...THE fu*k?

Im guessing you never listened to Eminem before 2001.

Im guessing you never knew about Eminem before him and Dre made 50 the most commercial artist of all time.

Im guessing You must be the biggest idiot on Boxden for even posting what you posted.

Im guessing Lil Wayne is your FAVORITE rapper.

I know Lil Wayne is no where near Eminem's level. I know this because I have listened to every LIL WAYNE SONG EVER MADE, AND IVE LISTENED TO EVERY EMINEM SONG EVER MADE....To compare such artist is just unbelievable...to put the 2 in the same sentence together is a joke...

Poeple like you make Hip-Hop a joke.

Ask Lil Wayne whos the better rapper, He'll tell you.

Lil Wayne was the worst one in the "Hot Boyz"....
 09-28-2006, 10:13 PM         #49
Buckeyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is a top 10 talent, plain and simple. Lil Wayne is not as bad as most from the South, but to compare the two is a joke.
 11 years ago '12        #50
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 jridscutters said:
This wayne sh*t needs to stop. He is no where near eminem in lyrics, album sales, quality, flow, delivery, etc. etc. Please stop comparing wayne to people that mold the culture of hip hop. Compare him to the people he should be compared with. Such as Jeezy, The Game, BG, etc. And Wayne does just go from subject to subject like my man said. No cohesiveness in his rhymes. He talks crazy and is a fraud because he didnt even write Carter 1. Might be an opinion but gillie has great evidence to prove he did.

Real Talk....props.
 09-28-2006, 10:18 PM         #51
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bahghhh
 09-28-2006, 10:27 PM         #52
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
the publicly beaten thing was hilarious. but the major deal thing nah. wit cash money since 11. not major till '98.
 09-28-2006, 10:28 PM         #53
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all I want to make sure that everyone knows that jridscutters is probably legally autistic. And second of all hip hop dyslexic. You obviously fell in love with Eminem when he came out, became this huge fan, and then starts huge arguments with people who don't like him. Well you're an idiot. Letís start off with the statement you made about comparing Eminem with the game. Now the game either raps about, being a blood, his "beef" with 50 cent, and the fact that Easy E is not alive anymore. He has no flow, no rhythm, no spectrum of material, and couldn't freestyle his way out of a paper bag. I just wanted to make sure you know that I'm not even considering the game a rapper in this argument. The reason I believe you are hip hop dyslexic is that you said that Eminem helped found hip hop or some bullsh*t, I really didnít finish reading what you were wrong about. While weezy was being signed at age 11 Eminem was jerking off in some auto plant in Detroit. Lil' Wayne has stayed loyal to his label and fans by making good music; he'll rap about the same thing every time coke, bi*ches, money, and music but always in a different way and that's why heís a multi platinum artist. The problem with not being sold out like Eminem is, is exposure which Weezy doesn't get a lot of and he likes it that way. He would rather have a fan base that appreciates good rap, than a larger one that has a combined IQ of three. Eminem just realized he could connect through his music with all the kids that didn't get enough hugs from their parents and made millions. It makes him smart, but not a good rapper. The fact you tried to come in and shut the argument down is stupid because there shouldnít be one in the first place. Lil' Wayne has more material than Eminem could plagiarize.
 11 years ago '06        #54
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
waynes not fu*kin with mike jones - lol

he triddash
 09-28-2006, 10:31 PM         #55
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
First of all I want to make sure that everyone knows that jridscutters is probably legally autistic. And second of all hip hop dyslexic. You obviously fell in love with Eminem when he came out, became this huge fan, and then starts huge arguments with people who don't like him. Well you're an idiot. Letís start off with the statement you made about comparing Eminem with the game. Now the game either raps about, being a blood, his "beef" with 50 cent, and the fact that Easy E is not alive anymore. He has no flow, no rhythm, no spectrum of material, and couldn't freestyle his way out of a paper bag. I just wanted to make sure you know that I'm not even considering the game a rapper in this argument. The reason I believe you are hip hop dyslexic is that you said that Eminem helped found hip hop or some bullsh*t, I really didnít finish reading what you were wrong about. While weezy was being signed at age 11 Eminem was jerking off in some auto plant in Detroit. Lil' Wayne has stayed loyal to his label and fans by making good music; he'll rap about the same thing every time coke, bi*ches, money, and music but always in a different way and that's why heís a multi platinum artist. The problem with not being sold out like Eminem is, is exposure which Weezy doesn't get a lot of and he likes it that way. He would rather have a fan base that appreciates good rap, than a larger one that has a combined IQ of three. Eminem just realized he could connect through his music with all the kids that didn't get enough hugs from their parents and made millions. It makes him smart, but not a good rapper. The fact you tried to come in and shut the argument down is stupid because there shouldnít be one in the first place. Lil' Wayne has more material than Eminem could plagiarize.
Did the carter 2 go multiplatinum worldwide? cause all the others didnt? just a question?
 09-28-2006, 10:39 PM         #56
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I listen to all different rappers, excluding eminem or anyone related to Gunit. All the songs shady records produces is COMMERCIALIZED rap for the radio. Im guessing you just put Eminem up on this pedistule and he is your FAVIROTE rapper. And if I asked Wayne he wouldn't even dignify that with a response; and if I was feeling crazy then I would start comparing his talent level to Eminem's list of words that rhyme and then proceed to be stabbed by weezy. All Dre and Eminem did was help make 50 cent a bigger sell out than Eminem! Plus it's physically impossible to have listened to every weezy song, as half his material that's finished isn't even public yet. You make hip hop/rap look like a joke when you support some white trash zzzzzz from Detroit. And i would think the member of a rap group who is 11 would be the least expierenced...what was eminem doing when he was 11, oh yeah getting the sh*t kicked out of him.
 09-28-2006, 10:45 PM         #57
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy504 said:
Did the carter 2 go multiplatinum worldwide? cause all the others didnt? just a question?
Block is hot released nov 2nd, 1999: 2x Platinum 3 million worldwide

Light's out released December 5th 2000: Platinum

500 Degreez July 5th 2002 Gold

The carter june 29th 2004 Platinum

Carter II dec 6 2006 - 2x Platinum 3.8 Million sold

fool
 09-28-2006, 10:49 PM         #58
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gillie has three different stories. find them all online, I dunno about weezy's music but he can sure write lies. all wayne has to say to that is "i'm rich, get rich" gillie isn't even a human to wayne.
 11 years ago '04        #59
jridscutters 
space
space
$284 | Props total: 0 0
Dog you are fu*king hilarious. Em been on tracks with legends and held his on scrap. Wayne wont even come back at a D-list rapper thats eating him alive. fu*k outta here n*gga. Weezy is fake. His teardrops= fake, His Platinum album= fake, His thug demeanor= fake, His rhymes= fake, the only this truthful about that n*gga is that Baby was raping him (money and manhood wise). LOL at this clown. And I never said Em started hip hop, I said he molded the hip hop culture. Get yo mind right ock before you talk to me.
 09-28-2006, 11:02 PM         #60
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said:
Block is hot released nov 2nd, 1999: 2x Platinum 3 million worldwide

Light's out released December 5th 2000: Platinum

500 Degreez July 5th 2002 Gold

The carter june 29th 2004 Platinum

Carter II dec 6 2006 - 2x Platinum 3.8 Million sold

fool
see now u callin me names and sh*t so i know u a big pus*y. u need to chill wit dat internet gangsta sh*t. real life u'll get knocked the fu*k out.
I think those album sales r wrong
[pic - click to view]

http://<br /> <br /> ht .. ms#Solo_albums
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy