Lil Wayne Vs Emeinem .......

most viewed right now
26 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-28-2006, 06:43 PM         #26
f0twenty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
emininem.
And where the fu*k did you learn to spell?!? Eminem's songs from the SSLP ALONE sh*t all over an entire Lil Wayne discography...and thats dead serious...

Em has eaten emcees alive in battles..has been WAY more consistent with his albums and lyrically juss excels in EVERY category possible..meanwhile..Gillie..errr..Gille the Wayne..or whomever is ghostwriting Wayne's verses needs to step their game up...

12 years ago '06        #27
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Ima break it down for yall.

Slim Shady LP, Marshall Mathers LP >>>>>>>>> Waynes Discography

Carter 1 >>>>>>>>>>>> Em's Discography besides SSLP and MMLP

12 years ago '06        #28
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,618 | Props total: 963 963
at all the people who said em is the best alive. yall need to chillout with that

12 years ago '06        #29
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 LBThrizzy said
Em is on eof the best IMO...

and nothing Wayne has done is better than anything Eminem has done.

Lyrically Eminem is just levels above

Who fu*ks with em on the lyrical spot?

aight then

fu*k LYRICS WAYNE RAP REAL sh*t. HE AINT RAPPING ABOUT RAPING MICHAEL JACKSON OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT

12 years ago '04        #30
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,386 | Props total: 12 12
Till I Collapse>>>>Waynes career

12 years ago '04        #31
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$947 | Props total: 243 243
 Born Rich said
Eminem = the best rapper in the history of hip hop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa whoa whoa........lol:D

12 years ago '04        #32
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
space
$947 | Props total: 243 243
 anynameado said
fu*k LYRICS WAYNE RAP REAL sh*t. HE AINT RAPPING ABOUT RAPING MICHAEL JACKSON OR SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT

Can you explain the real sh*t Lil Wayne be spitting I never could understand that??? Gun Talk, Drugs, more gun talk??? damn his life is so real lol

12 years ago '12        #33
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,431 | Props total: 1941 1941
 Doggfather 1.0 said

Step ya listenin' game up, Eminem is the best rapper alive.

12 years ago '12        #34
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 anynameado said

Shows how much you listen....Before you start to critize a rapper, listen to his music first you dumb n*gga.

Eminem 10x > Lil Wyane

Eminem rapping about Michael Jackson > Lil Wayne.

12 years ago '12        #35
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 killahhops said
Can you explain the real sh*t Lil Wayne be spitting I never could understand that??? Gun Talk, Drugs, more gun talk??? damn his life is so real lol

No, its money over bi*ches....THATS IT, he doesn't even stay on topic, he just randomly goes into some crazy sh*t....

but lil Wayne fans dont understand this.

09-28-2006, 09:01 PM         #36
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem= greatest white rapper alive

wayne= greatest rapper alive PERIOD!

12 years ago '06        #37
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 MonkTaker said
Shows how much you listen....Before you start to critize a rapper, listen to his music first you dumb n*gga.

Eminem 10x > Lil Wyane

Eminem rapping about Michael Jackson > Lil Wayne.

Shut the fu*k up cracker

12 years ago '06        #38
anynameado 8 heat pts
space
space
 Bang 0n Em said

:applause: :applause: :applause:

thank you

12 years ago '04        #39
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 3 3
eminem-encore (the few tracks that were hot) > waynes career....

honestly...

:applause:

09-28-2006, 09:20 PM         #40
Street Bully  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i have to say is INIFINITE, no one is never ever ever fu*kin with that cd, if you know music you know what im sayin

12 years ago '12        #41
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Bang 0n Em said

Ignorance at its best!

12 years ago '12        #42
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 anynameado said
Shut the fu*k up cracker

such an intellegent comeback!!!!

Listen n*gga, get Wayne's d*ck out ya mouth, for real...

Its funny when I prove n*gga's wrong and they just talk sh*t, instead of actually trying to state facts, they just talk sh*t...LMFAO.

12 years ago '05        #43
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,581 | Props total: 952 952
eminem sh*ts on him

12 years ago '04        #44
jridscutters 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
This wayne sh*t needs to stop. He is no where near eminem in lyrics, album sales, quality, flow, delivery, etc. etc. Please stop comparing wayne to people that mold the culture of hip hop. Compare him to the people he should be compared with. Such as Jeezy, The Game, BG, etc. And Wayne does just go from subject to subject like my man said. No cohesiveness in his rhymes. He talks crazy and is a fraud because he didnt even write Carter 1. Might be an opinion but gillie has great evidence to prove he did.

09-28-2006, 10:03 PM         #45
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who says that Eminem of all people is a better rapper than Weezy deserves to be publicly beaten in the street. The idea of someone saying that out loud and meaning it makes me physically sick. Lil' Wayne's wit combined with his unlimited amount of material equals enough energy to power a city block. For Christís sake he has the fu*king 5th Carter planned out, Eminem couldnt find his way out of all his corny air jordan sh*t and awesome bandanas. Eminem just produces whatever 50 cent keeps repeating, and still thinks that people pay attention to his beef with Benzino. I don't think I would hate Eminem so much if he didn't bi*ch so much...about everything. We get it, you had problems with your mom...get over it (and the fact that youíre ex wife is a raging coke addicted wh0ore) Come out with another good song and we'll talk about you being considered good rapper. Anyone who wants to argue with me has to think about the fact that Weezy has had a major rap deal since he was 11 and then you'll figure out that it's impossible to compare Eminem to Weezy in the first place.

12 years ago '12        #46
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mbrew457 said
Anyone who says that Eminem of all people is a better rapper than Weezy deserves to be publicly beaten in the street. The idea of someone saying that out loud and meaning it makes me physically sick. Lil' Wayne's wit combined with his unlimited amount of material equals enough energy to power a city block. For Christís sake he has the fu*king 5th Carter planned out, Eminem couldnt find his way out of all his corny air jordan sh*t and awesome bandanas. Eminem just produces whatever 50 cent keeps repeating, and still thinks that people pay attention to his beef with Benzino. I don't think I would hate Eminem so much if he didn't bi*ch so much...about everything. We get it, you had problems with your mom...get over it (and the fact that youíre ex wife is a raging coke addicted wh0ore) Come out with another good song and we'll talk about you being considered good rapper. Anyone who wants to argue with me has to think about the fact that Weezy has had a major rap deal since he was 11 and then you'll figure out that it's impossible to compare Eminem to Weezy in the first place.

My God, I dont even know where to begin, maybe I shouldn't even respond to such stupidy, but fu*k it I will.

First off, Im guessing your around 12 or 13. LoL @ "Eminem just keeps producing whatever 50 cent keeps repeating"...THE fu*k?

Im guessing you never listened to Eminem before 2001.

Im guessing you never knew about Eminem before him and Dre made 50 the most commercial artist of all time.

Im guessing You must be the biggest idiot on Boxden for even posting what you posted.

Im guessing Lil Wayne is your FAVORITE rapper.

I know Lil Wayne is no where near Eminem's level. I know this because I have listened to every LIL WAYNE SONG EVER MADE, AND IVE LISTENED TO EVERY EMINEM SONG EVER MADE....To compare such artist is just unbelievable...to put the 2 in the same sentence together is a joke...

Poeple like you make Hip-Hop a joke.

Ask Lil Wayne whos the better rapper, He'll tell you.

Lil Wayne was the worst one in the "Hot Boyz"....

09-28-2006, 10:13 PM         #47
Buckeyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is a top 10 talent, plain and simple. Lil Wayne is not as bad as most from the South, but to compare the two is a joke.

12 years ago '12        #48
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 jridscutters said
This wayne sh*t needs to stop. He is no where near eminem in lyrics, album sales, quality, flow, delivery, etc. etc. Please stop comparing wayne to people that mold the culture of hip hop. Compare him to the people he should be compared with. Such as Jeezy, The Game, BG, etc. And Wayne does just go from subject to subject like my man said. No cohesiveness in his rhymes. He talks crazy and is a fraud because he didnt even write Carter 1. Might be an opinion but gillie has great evidence to prove he did.

Real Talk....props.

09-28-2006, 10:18 PM         #49
Mbrew457  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bahghhh

09-28-2006, 10:27 PM         #50
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mbrew457 said
the publicly beaten thing was hilarious. but the major deal thing nah. wit cash money since 11. not major till '98.

Home      

most viewed right now
+73online now  29
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+283online now  28
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
228 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+17online now  18
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
41 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Uh Oh: LA Rising Star BLUEFACE Got BOOED OFF STAGE & MIC CUT OFF AT Uz..
88 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Tommy Sotomayor Makes It To Prime-time Tv Checking Blaq Queens!
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  7
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  6
Image(s) inside 9 Indicted On Federal Charges In Grocery Store Robbery Spree In Norfol..
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+118online now  6
Video inside Having A*s Is The Norm In Africa
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy