The Official Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
8677 pageviews
99 comments

Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
The Official Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread

Yes, yes, yes, it is on tomorrow...who's watching?

99 comments for "The Official Smallville Season 6 Discussion Thread"

09-27-2006, 09:24 PM         #2
Tribulations 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait.
 09-27-2006, 09:34 PM         #3
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def. watching...so much great sh*t is gonna happen this season...
 11 years ago '04        #4
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts OP
space
space
The CW's Official Description: "Zod"
SIXTH SEASON PREMIERE!

CLARK IS TRAPPED IN THE PHANTOM ZONE WHILE ZOD TAKES OVER LEX’S BODY AND PLOTS TO DESTROY EARTH; JIMMY OLSEN JOINS THE DAILY PLANET — Thrown into the Phantom Zone, a Kryptonian jail created by Jor-El, Clark (Tom Welling) finds himself without powers and surrounded by revenge-seeking criminals sent away by his father. Meanwhile, having taken over Lex’s (Michael Rosenbaum) body, Zod keeps Lana (Kristin Kreuk) captive with a demand to sire him an heir and begins his plans to turn Earth into a Krypton-like planet using the alien ship’s hard drive. After Lois (Erica Durance) and Martha’s (Annette O’Toole) plane crashes near the Fortress of Solitude, Jor-El tells Martha how to k!ll Zod. Back at the Daily Planet, Chloe (Allison Mack) reunites with an old flame, Jimmy Olsen (Aaron Ashmore). John Glover also stars. Steven S. DeKnight wrote the episode directed by James Marshall.

Smallville's executive producer Al Gough is interviewed in issue #180 of Wizard magazine, where he talks about Smallville Season Six. Here are some highlights:

"Season Six is about the price of being a hero," Gough told Wizard. "We've left Clark in this predicament and when he comes back his father is dead, his girlfriend has left him and other people in his life begin to move on. He's beginning to ask, 'Is this hero thing worth it'?"
Gough talks about Lex and Lana getting together and promises "the Clark-Zod smackdown we all want to see."
"Now that he has Lana, is he going to corrupt the one person he truly loves?" Gough asks. "Is he capable of having something good in his life and not f--king it up?"
The article talks about Chloe reuniting with Jimmy and mistakenly says their past romance was mentioned in Season Five. Oops. (It was in Season Four's "Unsafe") The article also covers the whole Green Arrow guest appearance, and has a promotional shot of Justin Hartley from the Aquaman pilot that we really want around here.
And for a big spoiler for Season Six: "There's a danger that's bigger than Smallville and bigger than Metropolis," Gough reveals. "Perhaps it will come from the Phantom Zone."
Both Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling are expected to direct episodes in Season Six.
Gough hopes there will be a Season Seven. "We have a lot more stories to tell," he says. Though he does imply that not everyone is safe from the Grim Reaper. "Lex, Clark, and Lois are safe, but everybody else is up for grabs."
 11 years ago '04        #5
space
space
*SPOILER ALERT*

UPDATED 8/30/06: Danger from the Phantom Zone? Click here for some details!

UPDATED 8/10/06:
- Aaron Ashmore on Jimmy's relation to Lois: "I think Jimmy is going to be a bit of an annoyance to Lois this season. You have to rub some people the wrong way." (Source: iFMagazine)
- From TV Guide: "When Smallville fans first catch sight of Jimmy, he's an intern at the Daily Planet, where his job is to scan pictures into a computer. But what he really wants to be is — surprise — a photojournalist. 'He just hasn't perfected his skills yet,' says Ashmore, who can relate to his character's challenge. 'I went through a period where I tried photography, but I wasn't that good. I'm going to have to brush up!'"
- Look for Jimmy to be a little bit "cooler" in the sense of fashion. No bowties here.

NEW SPOILERS! ADDED 8/4/06 - THANKS TO "C121HAINS":
- The spaceship and possibly the warehouse from Season 5 episodes like "Arrival" and "Splinter" may reappear.

BIG NEWS! Aaron Ashmore has been cast in the role of Jimmy Olsen, and it is said he WILL be a love interest for Chloe. It sounds VERY likely that this is the "Jimmy" that Chloe mentioned in "Unsafe." Read KryptonSite's interview with Aaron Ashmore

UPDATED 6/26/06: Casting notices for the role of "Jimmy Olsen" have gone out for the season

UPDATE TO THAT UPDATE (6/28): "Secretagentman" has revealed that Smallville's Jimmy Olsen is in his twenties. He is described as "adorable" and pesters Chloe for a dinner date until she finally gives in. Apparently they'd interacted in the past and each thought the other wasn't interested. The casting breakdowns imply that the character will recur throughout the season. It also says that Jimmy nicknames Clark "C.K.," which is a trait originated with Michael Landes' Jimmy Olsen in Lois & Clark.

EVEN MORE SPOILERS ADDED ON 6/28: Nam-Ek and Aethyr (from "Arrival") WILL be seen again, but the roles ARE being recast. The role of the President is also being cast for the episode.

Casting notices have also gone out for the role of a character named "Raya," whom "Secretagentman" reveals was an a.ssistant of Jor-El's who helps Clark get out of the Phantom Zone. It sounds as though Raya will give Clark a crystal that will help him to stop Lex/Zod.

UPDATED 6/17/06: Title & Director Revealed. Please do not repost this on other websites.

- It's been said that the two Kryptonian baddies last seen in "Arrival" may return in Season Six. However, the actors who played them may not be available - Alana De La Garza has signed on to join the cast of Law & Order and Leonard Roberts will be in NBC's new series Heroes.
- It is rumored that James Marsters may appear in Smallville's Season 6 premiere.
- It sounds like all of Smallville's seven lead characters will survive into the next season.
- Will Lex keep his powers? Guess we'll have to wait and see...
- This is said to be a "really big" episode.
 11 years ago '04        #6
Lucifer|M 13 heat pts13
space
space
$18,279 | Props total: 66 66
sh*t is going to be insane. Can't wait .
 11 years ago '04        #7
gutta561 
space
space
space
$909 | Props total: 91 91
got this from another site

Green Arrow

[pic - click to view]

09-28-2006, 08:06 AM         #8
aftrmath959 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this show is like crack
 09-28-2006, 08:39 AM         #9
The Big Shaniel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aftrmath959 said:
this show is like crack
haha yea.
you addicted aint you?

imma wait for it to download. they wont air it here for some time..
 11 years ago '04        #10
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 550 550
yea it seem like that summer hiatus went quick but yea can't wait for this to air.From the spoilers it looks like this season may be good
 11 years ago '06        #11
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,005 | Props total: 1467 1467
I miss alot of the last 2 seasons, it kind of phony but I want to check it out.
 09-28-2006, 02:38 PM         #12
The Big Shaniel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.M.A. said:
yea it seem like that summer hiatus went quick but yea can't wait for this to air.From the spoilers it looks like this season may be good

where do i get the spoiler?
 11 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 The Big Shaniel said:
where do i get the spoiler?
 09-28-2006, 05:57 PM         #14
BranPimpin2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hour left...imma watch it and dvr it
 11 years ago '04        #15
space
space
yessirrrrrrrrr
 11 years ago '05        #16
ArKane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 1036 1036
so far so good, this is great
 11 years ago '04        #17
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
man i didnt know what the hell was going on....when the fu*k is clark just gonna be flat out superman
 09-29-2006, 01:35 AM         #18
Tribulations 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's not going to fly or be in the red and blue suit if that's what you're talking about.
 09-29-2006, 07:38 PM         #19
skaars 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
man i didnt know what the hell was going on....when the fu*k is clark just gonna be flat out superman
I read somewhere the producers said the last ep would show him putting on the colors and flying.
 11 years ago '04        #20
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
i dont even care about him putting on the outfit or non of that sh*t...just at least if he gonna be in a f!ght dont make it no little 5 minute f!ght.

sometimes i look at smallville an just laugh at some of the sh*t that goes on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy