The official Snoop (from "The Wire") Appreciation Thread.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-12-2006, 06:30 PM         #41
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she is actually a resident of baltimore, like many of the actors on the show
 10-13-2006, 10:55 AM         #42
screen_name  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She plays the role so well because she isn't acting. In Rolling Stone it said she been in the game since she was a kid and that she got 8 years for murder when she was 14. She refuses to talk about the case so I don't know what happened.
 11 years ago '04        #43
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 DafreshDon said:
yeah i thought snoop was just ah lil n*gga but yeah snoop is more gangsta
the snoop dogg easy.Yeah about her dialect i noticed alot of the characters
in tha wire have down south accents like snoop, Omar, and Prop Joe i guess i would of thought then talked more proper or sumtin anyoen else peep that.

Nah, you are wrong dog. That accent is strictly B-more. Those are b more natives. If you ever went to Bmore you would know. That's why a person like me from DC can really appreciate the show even more because it's so authentic. Even though we clown B more cats for the way they talk. Definately doesn't sound southern though.
 11 years ago '04        #44
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
 Scummy485 said:
Snoop a dyke she act like that cause she prolly from over west baltimore where all that sh*t b filmed at...i kno she from baltimore hence her accent but she also got b more swagger thats whyshe prolly stand out to yall since most of the cast on the wire is from new york ironic as sh*t i think they should have more n*ggas from here that got the slang down pac only problem

the preacher is from bmore
prop joe is from bmore
snoop is from bmore
teachers in the shcool from bmore
slim is from DC (in a go go band)

just to name a few.
 11 years ago '06        #45
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 132 132
just really started watchin this season, but i DL'ed all 3 season DVD's(actually had to buy 1st season set cuz of damn .mkv files lmao) but i think in the season beginning when she bought that nail gun i was like whoa, my wife didnt believe it was a girl. i was like yeah it is, i was wondering if she was lesbian, not that it was part of her story line cuz i don't know if she had any storyline like that yet (bout her personal life in the show)
but i was like damn she raw, and puttin them bodies in that house was an ill plan.
she's good at her character, i think after i type this ima look her up on imdb
 11 years ago '06        #46
biggdogg40509 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 132 132
well, looked her up and seems this is all she has done so far, but someone on the forums there says she is supposed to be going to acting school.
IMO after her performance on The WIre that may be good for her(acting school) just so she doesnt get typecast.
but also for what its worth, if you were to get typecast as a gangsta girl after only doing one series like she is doing now that would be pretty bad of hollywood
 11 years ago '04        #47
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 UknowWhatItIs said:
yrs she dont have any lines just look at the people in the class and shell stick out
I saw that girl...I was like that gotta be her sister

snoop is a beast

check the av
 11 years ago '05        #48
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
snoop like that in real life.....I saw her on 106 n park and she look da same from the show.....i think she really is a dyke
 11 years ago '04        #49
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,603 | Props total: 4053 4053
It cracks me up seein Snoops lil sister sittin in class while Snoop is a cold blooded k!ller .
 10-14-2006, 08:11 PM         #50
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
snoop like that in real life.....I saw her on 106 n park and she look da same from the show.....i think she really is a dyke
yea in the last episode:

SPOILER-

When Bunk, Kima, and Lester pull Chris and Snoop over Bunk says something like "I'm thinking of some pus*y" and Snoops says "me too"....that was a funny part.
 11 years ago '05        #51
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 RonMexicoQB said:
yea in the last episode:

SPOILER-

When Bunk, Kima, and Lester pull Chris and Snoop over Bunk says something like "I'm thinking of some pus*y" and Snoops says "me too"....that was a funny part.
lolz I was just gonna say that~
 11 years ago '04        #52
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 Jaiden05 said:
She has been locked up before for shooting someone I think.
Yea, i remember when they kept on showing the making of it b4 season 4 came on she was saying that she used 2 be in the game like that. Thats y she is such a good actor cause its not an acting 2 her.

Last edited by stay alert; 10-15-2006 at 04:32 AM..
 10-15-2006, 08:01 PM         #53
danpatton420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol ya cuz her voice is so deep for a girls, shes dope though, good actor and got a hella good shot.
 11 years ago '05        #54
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
she's only 16?
 8 years ago '09        #55
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,390 | Props total: 17557 17557
 rawchester said:
Ye. I've seen a lot of females like snoop. I think it's the way she talks that makes her stand apart from the rest. Her dialect makes her raw as fuk.
Thats that Baltimore accent

i talk like that too
 8 years ago '07        #56
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Snoop looks like lil romeo to me
 8 years ago '09        #57
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
f**kin hated her.
 02-10-2010, 11:13 AM         #58
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best. Show EVER!
 8 years ago '07        #59
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
hated her.

I rememeber when I watched the wire and was shocked when I found out she was actually a girl lol
 02-10-2010, 10:18 PM         #60
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In real life, she's 29 (2010), and her name is Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, the same as in the show.

From Wiki:
"Pearson was born to two incarcerated drug addicts and raised in an East Baltimore foster home. Born premature and weighing only three pounds, she was not expected to live. She was so small she was fed with an eyedropper until she could be fed normally.
Instead of attending school, Pearson worked as a drug dealer. At the age of 14, she was convicted of second-degree murder in the shooting death of a girl named Okia Toomer and sentenced to eight years at the Maryland Correctional Institution for Women in Jessup, Maryland. Pearson said her life turned around at the age of 18 when Arnold Loney, a local drug dealer who looked out for her and sent her money in prison, was shot and k!lled. It was he who had given her the nickname "Snoop" because she reminded him of Charlie Brown's beagle Snoopy in the comic strip Peanuts. While in prison, she earned her GED and was released in 2000. She landed a local job fabricating car bumpers, she says, but was fired after only two weeks when her employer learned she had a prison record.
Pearson is openly gay."

She met dude who played Omar at a club and he invited her to the set.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago