Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 WillyHBonnie said:
Oh, you've dipped into TO's mind before, than have you? Hell no, no one has, and that man has a crazy mind!!!!!!

I think you are the krazy one too
 09-27-2006, 01:10 PM         #162
preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
sh*t man, I gotta broken leg and have an abundant supply of Vicodin, Percocet, and Darvocet. Good sh*t.

Yeah I had a damn metal knee put in in college and would take 30 pain pills in 12 hours every day, 35 whatever wouldnt do sh*t to you unless they were lets say 15/20 to man of his size ecexpt the tylonel in them that would fu*k up his liver
 11 years ago '04        #163
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8449 8449
Ray J looking muthafu*ka

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2006, 01:12 PM         #164
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said:
I think u da crazy one
Let's look at the facts...

1. TO has a bad past with the media, and being all over the media.
2. I personally have heard little about him since he went to Dallas.
3. 35 Pain k!llers are unaccounted for...
4. Did TO himself call 9-1-1 to save himself after he was possibly trying to commit suicide?
5. An allergic reaction to 35 unaccounted painkillers?
5a. His Publicist is trying to cover some sh*t up perhaps saying he didn't try to commit suicide this is just a big misunderstanding?
6. TO = Attention wh0ore (in the past)
7. Hmmm... Am I crazy? Yes. Ignorant? Yes. Have I been wrong in the past? Yes. ... But I've also been right.

The facts and variables of the matter don't lie. Take the Bull of your head and be open to other opinions. Like I said I may be wrong, but I may not.

Last edited by WillyHBonnie; 09-27-2006 at 01:17 PM..
 09-27-2006, 01:13 PM         #165
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to hear those 9-1-1 tapes...
 11 years ago '04        #166
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,349 | Props total: 8449 8449

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2006, 01:14 PM         #167
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

The truth is out there!!!
 11 years ago '06        #168
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 WillyHBonnie said:
Let's look at the facts...

1. TO has a bad past with the media, and being all over the media.
2. I personally have heard little about him since he went to Dallas.
3. 35 Pain k!llers are unaccounted for...
4. Did TO himself call 9-1-1 to save himself after he was possibly trying to commit suicide?
5. An allergic reaction to 35 unaccounted for painkillers?
5a. His Publicist is trying to cover some sh*t up perhaps saying he didn't commit suicide this is just a big misunderstanding?
6. TO = Attention wh0ore (in the past)
7. Hmmm... Am I crazy? Yes. Ignorant? Yes. Have I been wrong in the past? Yes. ... But I've also been right.

The facts and variables of the matter don't lie. Take the Bull of your head and be open to other opinions. Like I said I may be wrong, but I may not.

....i think the 'respiratory store' be sellin hearts for half off if u interested....

09-27-2006, 01:18 PM         #169
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
....i think the 'respiratory store' be sellin hearts for half off if u interested....

Don't talk to me about fu*kin' ignorance son.
 11 years ago '06        #170
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
Don't talk to me about fu*kin' ignorance son.

just callin it like it is....basically the ONLY scenario where u wouldn't blame TO for causing a media frenzy is when he actually dies??

....thats a problem, dad.

PS. ur first point about TO not getting much attention since coming to Dallas is BY FAR, the most incorrect statement I've heard here in the last week or so. where u been?
 11 years ago '06        #171
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
...anyway i'm finished with this. there will always be haters. and until he gets buried 6 feet deep, everything he do will be scrutinized by these ppl. so whaturr....to each's own.
 11 years ago '04        #172
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
i know ppl going to bash me but when i heard bout this i started laughing my a.ss off...sh*ts sad but dude talks too much sh*t bout ppl.
 09-27-2006, 01:27 PM         #173
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn man now this a**hole is gonna be on the news every day again. sh*ts annoying.
 09-27-2006, 01:29 PM         #174
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
just callin it like it is....basically the ONLY scenario where u wouldn't blame TO for causing a media frenzy is when he actually dies??

....thats a problem, dad.

PS. ur first point about TO not getting much attention since coming to Dallas is BY FAR, the most incorrect statement I've heard here in the last week or so. where u been?
I see what your saying, ok? And you might be right. I'm not denying it. I never had a discrepency on the BX with you before so as far as I'm concerned you iight, I don't care what you think of me and my opinions though... Cause the fact is I am entitled to them though.

I've been right here the whole time, and I see TO on the highlight reel right inbetween Braylon Edwards and LaDainian Tomlinson the past few Sundays... where he isn't comfortable being, I see him as a Drama King, someone that wants more than the highlight reel, someone that lifts weights in his yard for media attention, someone that has a contract dispute , someone that f!ghts with Donovan and contributes to the downfall of the Eagles, someone that has that girl in a towel from Desperate Housewives, jump up on him for the beginning of Monday night football, ... Then gets all this attention from those events, realizes he loves it, and needs more, at any cost almost....

Someone that without the cameras and pics snapping isn't comfortable 'til he's on top. I mean sh*t, he's got that type of personality... maybe something did really happen that is bad, but I wouldn't be surprised, you see some people do some COMPLETELY INSANE stuff for attention, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited by WillyHBonnie; 09-27-2006 at 01:34 PM..
 09-27-2006, 01:31 PM         #175
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said:
Damn man now this a**hole is gonna be on the news every day again. sh*ts annoying.
See SHootar, Unkleluc, and JBeezy, this is what I'm saying, I think that TO wants people to think this way about him, and he may have just done what he did for this sole reason right here.
 11 years ago '06        #176
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
I see what your saying, ok? And you might be right. I'm not denying it. I never had a discrepency on the BX with you before so as far as I'm concerned you iight, I don't care what you think of me and my opinions though... Cause the fact is I am entitled to them though.

I've been right here the whole time, and I see TO on the highlight reel right inbetween Braylon Edwards and LaDainian Tomlinson the past few Sundays... where he isn't comfortable being, I see him as a Drama King, someone that wants more than the highlight reel, someone that lifts weights in his yard for media attention, someone that has a contract dispute, someone that f!ghts with Donovan and contributes to the downfall of the Eagles...

Someone that without the cameras and pics snapping isn't comfortable 'til he's on top. I mean sh*t, he's got that type of personality... maybe something did really happen that is bad, but I wouldn't be surprised, you see some people do some COMPLETELY INSANE stuff for attention, that's all I'm saying.
ok....like i said to each's own. and i don't carry over these sorts of things to other threads neway so basically i heavily disagree with u/think ur nuts on this particular topic, thas all.

and i understand that hes that media spotlite guy and does enjoy it....but this is serious sh*t. medical reports/911 calls aren't faked man. this sh*t aint some fairytale where he called up the fire department, the police station, the paramedics, etc etc etc, to get some exposure out there.....no. for all we know the man coulda lost his life from popping too many pills and depression. i onno man....i think its just bs that ppl still pointin the finger at him for basically being rushed to emergency. like cmon now.
 09-27-2006, 01:48 PM         #177
dipset415 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.o looking for attention but with that said i gotta get him off my fantasy team lol
 11 years ago '05        #178
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
if he had tried to commit suicide they wouldn't let him out of the hospital the very next day..you have to go through psychiatric evaluations
 11 years ago '04        #179
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
If this was a suicide attempt, why is TO out of the hospital? The Dallas police fu*ked this one up big-time no matter how you look at it

But at the same time, TO is loving this. Why else you think he keeps postponing the press conference? He enjoying watching himself on ESPN, CNN, everywhere. He doesn't care what they are talking about, as long as they are talking about him. He's probably concocting some plan to make this incident benefit him as we speak
 11 years ago '04        #180
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$662 | Props total: 497 497
She said she was with Owens, who was having trouble because he'd mixed his pain pills with supplements. She said she called for help because he was becoming unresponsive.

Etheredge did not immediately respond to repeated calls and e-mails from The a.ssociated Press.

The Dallas police report said Owens was asked by rescue workers "if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time (he) stated, 'Yes."'

well... If TO is "unresponsive" how the hell they expect him to answer that question?

He probably didn't even know what they asked.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now