TERRELL OWENS ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!....WTFFFFFFff

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

09-27-2006, 01:00 PM         #151
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I'm saying is being an attention whors is a drug for some people and they'll do ANYTHING to be at the top of the coverage!!!!!!! That's all! So quit attacking me from all angles!

09-27-2006, 01:03 PM         #152
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ronnie Mexico said
I bet this is a sham on Owens part to gain sympathy from the media and fans of the game. I'd say its working. A successful strategic play
THANK YOU, RONNIE!!!!!!!

09-27-2006, 01:03 PM         #153
preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If taking alot of pain k!llers in one night is trying to k!ll yourself I have done that many time then.

09-27-2006, 01:04 PM         #154
pushatee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
when is he going to speak or did I miss that?
3:15pm et

12 years ago '06        #155
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
$22,657 | Props total: 2534 2534
 JeeQ said
Haha, me and will aren't the only ones now :applause:

But seriously allergic reaction? Of course your going to have a "reaction" if you take 35 damn painkillers in one night

lol...u confusin sh*t bro...thats just a rumour....so if it was an allergic reaction...that sh*t isn't true obviously....if it was the suicide thing, than yeah he prolly overdosed on pills.

09-27-2006, 01:04 PM         #156
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 preshrunkmilk said
If taking alot of pain k!llers in one night is trying to k!ll yourself I have done that many time then.
sh*t man, I gotta broken leg and have an abundant supply of Vicodin, Percocet, and Darvocet. Good sh*t.

12 years ago '04        #157
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 586 586
 Unkleluc said
i think later on today..
Bill Parcells at 2:30

T.O. at 3:15

But that time has already changed twice so if it's not at 3:15 I wouldn't be surpised.

09-27-2006, 01:05 PM         #158
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said
WTF...thats the dumbest sh*t i ever heard..the man aint makin no conspiracy..
Oh, you've dipped into TO's mind before, than have you? Hell no, no one has, and that man has a crazy mind!!!!!!

09-27-2006, 01:06 PM         #159
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, he took the statement, "n*gga k!ll yo'self" to a WHOLE new level

12 years ago '06        #160
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Unkleluc said
I think u da crazy one
no need to laugh after that statement....its true.

12 years ago '05        #161
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,289 | Props total: 1111 1111
 WillyHBonnie said
Oh, you've dipped into TO's mind before, than have you? Hell no, no one has, and that man has a crazy mind!!!!!!

I think you are the krazy one too

09-27-2006, 01:10 PM         #162
preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said
sh*t man, I gotta broken leg and have an abundant supply of Vicodin, Percocet, and Darvocet. Good sh*t.

Yeah I had a damn metal knee put in in college and would take 30 pain pills in 12 hours every day, 35 whatever wouldnt do sh*t to you unless they were lets say 15/20 to man of his size ecexpt the tylonel in them that would fu*k up his liver

12 years ago '04        #163
Javon23 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,601 | Props total: 19109 19109
Ray J looking muthafu*ka

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2006, 01:12 PM         #164
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unkleluc said
I think u da crazy one
Let's look at the facts...

1. TO has a bad past with the media, and being all over the media.
2. I personally have heard little about him since he went to Dallas.
3. 35 Pain k!llers are unaccounted for...
4. Did TO himself call 9-1-1 to save himself after he was possibly trying to commit suicide?
5. An allergic reaction to 35 unaccounted painkillers?
5a. His Publicist is trying to cover some sh*t up perhaps saying he didn't try to commit suicide this is just a big misunderstanding?
6. TO = Attention wh0ore (in the past)
7. Hmmm... Am I crazy? Yes. Ignorant? Yes. Have I been wrong in the past? Yes. ... But I've also been right.

The facts and variables of the matter don't lie. Take the Bull of your head and be open to other opinions. Like I said I may be wrong, but I may not.

Last edited by WillyHBonnie; 09-27-2006 at 01:17 PM..

09-27-2006, 01:13 PM         #165
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to hear those 9-1-1 tapes...

12 years ago '04        #166
Javon23 311 heat pts311
space
space
$50,601 | Props total: 19109 19109

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-27-2006, 01:14 PM         #167
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

The truth is out there!!!

12 years ago '06        #168
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said
Let's look at the facts...

1. TO has a bad past with the media, and being all over the media.
2. I personally have heard little about him since he went to Dallas.
3. 35 Pain k!llers are unaccounted for...
4. Did TO himself call 9-1-1 to save himself after he was possibly trying to commit suicide?
5. An allergic reaction to 35 unaccounted for painkillers?
5a. His Publicist is trying to cover some sh*t up perhaps saying he didn't commit suicide this is just a big misunderstanding?
6. TO = Attention wh0ore (in the past)
7. Hmmm... Am I crazy? Yes. Ignorant? Yes. Have I been wrong in the past? Yes. ... But I've also been right.

The facts and variables of the matter don't lie. Take the Bull of your head and be open to other opinions. Like I said I may be wrong, but I may not.

....i think the 'respiratory store' be sellin hearts for half off if u interested....

09-27-2006, 01:18 PM         #169
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
....i think the 'respiratory store' be sellin hearts for half off if u interested....

Don't talk to me about fu*kin' ignorance son.

12 years ago '06        #170
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said
Don't talk to me about fu*kin' ignorance son.

just callin it like it is....basically the ONLY scenario where u wouldn't blame TO for causing a media frenzy is when he actually dies??

....thats a problem, dad.

PS. ur first point about TO not getting much attention since coming to Dallas is BY FAR, the most incorrect statement I've heard here in the last week or so. where u been?

12 years ago '06        #171
SHootar 52 heat pts52
space
space
...anyway i'm finished with this. there will always be haters. and until he gets buried 6 feet deep, everything he do will be scrutinized by these ppl. so whaturr....to each's own.

12 years ago '04        #172
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1047 1047
i know ppl going to bash me but when i heard bout this i started laughing my a.ss off...sh*ts sad but dude talks too much sh*t bout ppl.

09-27-2006, 01:27 PM         #173
roclo7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn man now this a**hole is gonna be on the news every day again. sh*ts annoying.

09-27-2006, 01:29 PM         #174
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said
just callin it like it is....basically the ONLY scenario where u wouldn't blame TO for causing a media frenzy is when he actually dies??

....thats a problem, dad.

PS. ur first point about TO not getting much attention since coming to Dallas is BY FAR, the most incorrect statement I've heard here in the last week or so. where u been?
I see what your saying, ok? And you might be right. I'm not denying it. I never had a discrepency on the BX with you before so as far as I'm concerned you iight, I don't care what you think of me and my opinions though... Cause the fact is I am entitled to them though.

I've been right here the whole time, and I see TO on the highlight reel right inbetween Braylon Edwards and LaDainian Tomlinson the past few Sundays... where he isn't comfortable being, I see him as a Drama King, someone that wants more than the highlight reel, someone that lifts weights in his yard for media attention, someone that has a contract dispute , someone that f!ghts with Donovan and contributes to the downfall of the Eagles, someone that has that girl in a towel from Desperate Housewives, jump up on him for the beginning of Monday night football, ... Then gets all this attention from those events, realizes he loves it, and needs more, at any cost almost....

Someone that without the cameras and pics snapping isn't comfortable 'til he's on top. I mean sh*t, he's got that type of personality... maybe something did really happen that is bad, but I wouldn't be surprised, you see some people do some COMPLETELY INSANE stuff for attention, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited by WillyHBonnie; 09-27-2006 at 01:34 PM..

09-27-2006, 01:31 PM         #175
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 roclo7 said
Damn man now this a**hole is gonna be on the news every day again. sh*ts annoying.
See SHootar, Unkleluc, and JBeezy, this is what I'm saying, I think that TO wants people to think this way about him, and he may have just done what he did for this sole reason right here.

Home      

most viewed right now
+144online now  45
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  35
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  29
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
154 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+32online now  19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"
29 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out