TERRELL OWENS ATTEMPTED SUICIDE!....WTFFFFFFff

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2006, 12:26 PM         #121
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
Sorry guys but i'm not buying this allergic reaction sh*t, thats nothing more then his PR trying to save whatever they can of his image and not lose control of the situation - they have everything to lose if the public thinks TO is sucicidal, thatyll hurt him forever business wise and more importantly in their eyes money wise. The fact of the matter is theres 35 missing painkillers and they had to go somewhere. If he was ingesting these PKs even as the ambulance came to get him (according to the police report) then its more then just a reaction.
:iagree:
 09-27-2006, 12:27 PM         #122
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 backMJPIP2333 said:
great more TO news that espn will spend all of their time on.............
and as if they arnt in love with Ohio State & Notre dame when it comes to College football?
 09-27-2006, 12:30 PM         #123
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
Yup, your 100% right.......he staged this whole thing because he's an attention wh0ore. He either A) tried to k!ll himself cuz he loves the spotlight because we all know you can enjoy spotlight while being dead or B) somehow forced his body to be allergic or react badly to pain pills and suppliments so his publicist would have to call 911 and take him to the hospital ALL because he loves the spotlight..........

Do you realize how fu*kin' stupid your post is? Shut the fu*k up please.........this situation is COMPLETELY 100% different from him throwing McNabb under the bus and all that other sh*t
Slow down little buddy... Get the fu*k out of here, you misunderstood me...

I think you misunderstood me a little bit. Yes, TO is an attention wh0ore in the worst way, judging by his actions itd be impossible to think otherwise. But where I was going with my statement is TO needs the spotlight and to recieve attention or he goes crazy. I think he really may have a mental issue where he has to have all the attention on him or he loses his mind.
 11 years ago '04        #124
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
TO has real mental issues, he needs some serious fu*king help or needs to just come out of the closet already and leave his son with a f*g**t daddy.
 11 years ago '04        #125
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 JeeQ said:
I think you misunderstood him a little bit. Yes, TO is an attention wh0ore in the worst way, judging by his actions itd be impossible to think otherwise. But where I think he was going with his statement is TO needs the spotlight and to recieve attention or he goes crazy. I think he really may have a mental issue where he has to have all the attention on him or he loses his mind.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TO SINCE HE SIGNED WITH DALLAS!

He's been in the spotlight this whole fu*kin' season............

So like I said, him either trying to k!ll himself or his body just reacting badly to his medication and suppliments isn't a result of him "going crazy" from not being in the spotlight...........that idea is just fu*kin' stupid.
 09-27-2006, 12:37 PM         #126
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TO SINCE HE SIGNED WITH DALLAS!

He's been in the spotlight this whole fu*kin' season............

So like I said, him either trying to k!ll himself or his body just reacting badly to his medication and suppliments isn't a result of him "going crazy" from not being in the spotlight...........that idea is just fu*kin' stupid.
Not like this they haven't, why are you so angry?
 11 years ago '05        #127
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Press conference pushed back to 3:15 now
 11 years ago '06        #128
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
they sayin now that T.O. was too out of it to know what he was saying "yes" to
 11 years ago '04        #129
WATITDOCUZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$662 | Props total: 497 497
^ 2:15 Est?
 09-27-2006, 12:41 PM         #130
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WATITDOCUZ said:
^ 2:15 Est?
it will start for us at 2:15
 11 years ago '04        #131
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
 WillyHBonnie said:
Not like this they haven't, why are you so angry?
This is a serious issue is it not?

So then why even come into the thread and say "oh he's an attention wh0ore and needs the spotlight or goes crazy" like it in any way has something to do with his body negatively reacting to pain pills?

We all know he's done some dumb sh*t in the past.....but this is seperate from all that.
 11 years ago '04        #132
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 1 1
 Bmoneyz051587 said:
Believe that sh*t if u want to. been watchin sports center all day. Cowboys even said that he was coming back right when he can catch the ball again. he just had an reaction to it.

T.O aint try to k!ll himself..

11 years ago '04        #133
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,325 | Props total: 11365 11365
I heard TO is going to deny trying to k!ll himself in the press conference.
 11 years ago '06        #134
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
lol @ ppl on this....no one on here knows sh*t

we don't know if he did or didn't....
 11 years ago '05        #135
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
fu*k that...if you get mad pain k!llers you givin some out to ur peoples...i bet this is all just a big confusion
 11 years ago '05        #136
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 SHootar said:
lol @ ppl on this....no one on here knows sh*t

we don't know if he did or didn't....
Exactly, this is why I ain't said sh*t yet
 09-27-2006, 12:51 PM         #137
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JBeezy said:
This is a serious issue is it not?

So then why even come into the thread and say "oh he's an attention wh0ore and needs the spotlight or goes crazy" like it in any way has something to do with his body negatively reacting to pain pills?

We all know he's done some dumb sh*t in the past.....but this is seperate from all that.
Well, it's all over the TV right now, is it not? Maybe this is what he wants, massive media coverage all about him, is all I'm saying, that's my opinion, and I could be wrong. Perhaps this isn't seperate from all that, because he's done some dumb sh*t in the past I wouldn't be surprised if it's that far fetched. Damn, chill out man.

I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong, I'm just stating my personal opinion on the matter... and that is that TO is a wack job when it come to the limelight and I wouldn't be surprised cause he's such a media wh0ore that he did this for the attention. But hey maybe I'm wrong, no need to get mad and bent out of shape and then attack me for a comment I made...

So JBeezy, Just B Easy... Damn...
 09-27-2006, 12:52 PM         #138
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
I heard TO is going to deny trying to k!ll himself in the press conference.

You're on a comedic roll today...
 09-27-2006, 12:52 PM         #139
KillaCam2939 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who knows what to believe, I'm not sure we will ever know the truth.But maybe once the 911 tapes surface it can shed some light on this.
 11 years ago '06        #140
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 WillyHBonnie said:
Well, it's all over the TV right now, is it not? Maybe this is what he wants, massive media coverage all about him, is all I'm saying, that's my opinion, and I could be wrong. Perhaps this isn't seperate from all that, because he's done some dumb sh*t in the past I wouldn't be surprised if it's that far fetched. Damn, chill out man.

I'm not saying I'm right and your wrong, I'm just stating my personal opinion on the matter... and that is that TO is a wack job when it come to the limelight and I wouldn't be surprised cause he's such a media wh0ore that he did this for the attention. But hey maybe I'm wrong, no need to get mad and bent out of shape and then attack me for a comment I made...

So JBeezy, Just B Easy... Damn...

wow willy....horrible....just horrible

....can't balee some ppl in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments