NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2006, 10:44 AM         #61
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well the medic or w/e he was just talked

and said police dont go there unless its a shooting or stabbing or a MAJOR EVENT and last time i checked a alergic reaction isnt a major event

and ive seen on cops and those er shows where they actually do ask people questions who took pills and dont rush em right away to the hospital
 09-27-2006, 10:47 AM         #62
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of Coarse Its A Major Event You Fool !!!!

its fu*kin TO.... its gonna be all over the news no matter whats the reason why he would be in the hospital !!!!
 11 years ago '05        #63
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,086 | Props total: 224 224
damn, that is crazy
 09-27-2006, 10:50 AM         #64
Bang 0n Em 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DEDOS 954 said:
Of Coarse Its A Major Event You Fool !!!!

its fu*kin TO.... its gonna be all over the news no matter whats the reason why he would be in the hospital !!!!

wtf cops aint gunna come cuz its TO..... especially if cops arent needed when they have other sh*t to be doing and i doubt the bi*ch who called said

terrell owens dallas cowboys wide receiver just got a alergic reaction and even if she did thats no reason for the police to come unless they were actually needed
 11 years ago '04        #65
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
hate to post twice; but a large dose of painkillers can make u react in a harmful way (to yourself or others); i recall that ozzie osborne under the influence of painkillers and alcohol attempted to k!ll his wife with no knowledge of what he was doing; so yes the police theoretically had a reason to be there
 09-27-2006, 10:54 AM         #66
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
publicity stunt , T.O. = loves attention
 11 years ago '06        #67
RoBCaSh 
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 170 170
:wow: :wow:
 11 years ago '04        #68
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
if this is true dont females usually commit suicide with painkillers?
 09-27-2006, 11:00 AM         #69
Buckeyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ESPN and CNN are both still currently reporting a suicide attempt. Let's not rush to judgment to accuse the DPD of rushing to judgment, leaking info, etc. If it turns out that T.O. really is troubled (no pun, I mean, troubled that he may k!ll himself), and that he did indeed ingest 35 pills, then it will be all of you who look like idiots for hating on DPD.

And to answer a previous question, the police would've been called for suspicous activity if it were a drug overdose. That doesn't mean that they didn't rush him to the hospital, it means that they gave the police the address, said a man attempted a drug OD, and that they need to go there. After all, the paramedics wouldn't rush to judgment that it was pain k!llers, for all they knew it could've been cocaine, heroine, etc. So yes, it is a criminal matter at that point until further investigation.
 11 years ago '04        #70
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
I don't believe it.
 09-27-2006, 11:03 AM         #71
Buckeyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
publicity stunt , T.O. = loves attention
Yes, I bet TO wanted the publicity of a depressed man who was willing to take his own life. I'm willing to bet your right on the ball with that one. Nothing brightens someones mood then joking about suicide.
 11 years ago '05        #72
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
As a Niner fan I was never too fond of TO as a player.... but as a human being I hope he gets his life together. The media, especially ESPN, needs to let off of him for a while and give him some time to recover.
 09-27-2006, 11:06 AM         #73
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a broken leg and I've been on pain k!llers for the last month and 1/2, Good sh*t when taken in moderation... But damn TO, your a good Wide Receiver, you just got a big mouth, I kinda feel sorry for ya, but that's fu*ked up man...
 09-27-2006, 11:09 AM         #74
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Deion said it was a big misunderstanding and talked to TO this morning
and he didnt try to committ suicide..

[pic - click to view]

And they are going to release TO from the Hospital pretty soon...If he actually tried to commit suicide, wouldnt they want to keep him in longer to recover...makes you think huh?

From cowboysfootball.com as of 10:50am today..

Owens' publicist, Kim Etheridge, has said that reports of an attempted suicide are completely false, and that he is doing fine and intends to play this Sunday against the Tenness Titans.
 11 years ago '04        #75
harmonize 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 2 2
this is almost as shocking as when i heard about stever irwin...
wtf is going on?!?!
 09-27-2006, 11:12 AM         #76
P DEDOS 954 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:

[pic - click to view]

And they are going to release TO from the Hospital pretty soon...If he actually tried to commit suicide, wouldnt they want to keep him in longer to recover...makes you think huh?

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

good news !!!
 11 years ago '04        #77
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
Can't stand the dude but I don't like to hear about anybody wanting to end their own life, that's some sad sh*t. Hopefully it was just a reaction and not an attempt to take his own worthless life.
 09-27-2006, 11:14 AM         #78
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkoricky said:

[pic - click to view]

Owens' publicist, Kim Etheridge, has said that reports of an attempted suicide are completely false, and that he is doing fine and intends to play this Sunday against the Tenness Titans.

nm, he might not play at this week(titans) because todays practice is too important according to dallasnews/DC.com
 09-27-2006, 11:16 AM         #79
WillyHBonnie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1000bluntz said:
Can't stand the dude but I don't like to hear about anybody wanting to end their own life, that's some sad sh*t. Hopefully it was just a reaction and not an attempt to take his own worthless life.

11 years ago '05        #80
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,223 | Props total: 15786 15786
This dude is a waste of talent...simple as that. Hall of Fame??? You can scratch that sh*t out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy