Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,024 | Props total: 6088 6088
as much as TO is an a.ss u cant not be worried about the dude after this suicide attempt. I mean hes had a fu*ked up life. I remember reading he was about to ask this girl out across the street but before he did they told him it was his half sister and that the guy living across the street was his pops...talk about fu*ked up...I mean dude almost asked out his sister....
 11 years ago '04        #182
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 randumb0 said:
if he had tried to commit suicide they wouldn't let him out of the hospital the very next day..you have to go through psychiatric evaluations
They have to hold you for 24 hours, plus if took that many pills ina short amount of time, there are procedures and sh*t they have to do to get that sh*t out his system. But that psychiatric sh*t is a joke, they don't really take that part serious unless the person was either a)near-death or b)had attempted suicide previously. Other than that they come in ask you a couple of questions and then ask whoever you are with if they are comfortable with you leaving the hospital
 11 years ago '04        #183
g_hilde 
space
space
I dont know who the biggest wh0ore so far in the story is...ESPN or the DPD

The police department has leaked so much info that it can't even be considered a leak anymore. They might as well of just come out and told everything in the press conference
 09-27-2006, 02:11 PM         #184
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn a lot fo people are making a.ssumptions in this thread wait until this is all straightened out before you say it is a publicity stunt
 09-27-2006, 02:16 PM         #185
WNBARoX25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully he wasnt attemping suicide. hopefully he will be fine. reporters say he might play sunday but i dont know
 11 years ago '05        #186
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 legendisdope said:
or maybe the wh0ore is TO?? i just saw a video of him wen he got out the hospital, maybe he is loving the attention?? he had a big a.ss smile on his face lol.
Or he could be happy to be alive
 11 years ago '04        #187
g_hilde 
space
space
 jordanshoes said:
damn a lot fo people are making a.ssumptions in this thread wait until this is all straightened out before you say it is a publicity stunt
I dont think the actual incident was a publicity stunt, but you would be foolish to not think TO is using today for more publicity...He is fu*king lovin the attention right now

...especially since he didn't try to commit suicide. They saying that there is no evidence of anything near 35 pills in his system
 09-27-2006, 02:25 PM         #188
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo the reporters were waiting on this on. T.O. finally gave em one, they were achin for this.
 09-27-2006, 02:29 PM         #189
pushatee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WNBARoX25 said:
Hopefully he wasnt attemping suicide. hopefully he will be fine. reporters say he might play sunday but i dont know
Thanks for the update.
 09-27-2006, 02:31 PM         #190
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is supposed to speak right now on ESPN
 11 years ago '04        #191
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
obviously nothins wrong if he was at practice.

but i wouldnt play em sunday.
 11 years ago '04        #192
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
the druggie is back!!
 09-27-2006, 02:36 PM         #193
preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The truth comes out
 09-27-2006, 02:36 PM         #194
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO on TV
 09-27-2006, 02:38 PM         #195
RediKnight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep me updated on his comments. There is a hostage situation going on in a high school that is taking priority right now on radio.
 11 years ago '04        #196
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
i thought the thing with him a the eagles was the biggest media frenzy i ever saw but this definitely takes the cake. they were showing this sh*t on every channel and i heard it on every radio station. this will go on for so long. anybody see the press conference they had. i can't watch it because im at work.
 09-27-2006, 02:38 PM         #197
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didnt try to commit suicide
 09-27-2006, 02:39 PM         #198
jordanshoes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes just saying he wasnt coherent so that is why he said he tried to hurt himself
 09-27-2006, 02:40 PM         #199
preshrunkmilk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He says he made up his 2 a day and 6 a day pill bottels and that why there wasnt any pills in the bottle he mixed with his supplaments, also that he took 2-3 more then he should have on accident. And when he answered YES to taking his life or whatever that there were many people tlaking at once and he was out of it.
 11 years ago '04        #200
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
publicist lien her a.ss off...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy