Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #141
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 fu*ker said:
Some of the laws in this country are so fu*ked up and just plain lack common sense.
ie, it's illegal to drive a black car on sunday in virginia.

There's all kinds of fu*ked up laws.
 11 years ago '04        #142
space
space
 skillz231213 said:
O first i didn't call you white trash and i why in the hell am i one the is showing racism. I went to a high school that was mosly hispanic and i went to a half black and white school and have many friends and many races, Ok, ok crash was a bad example to say i just wanted to see a moive that show that racism is still there. Now im a grow a.ss man and mature so i will say that i thought you were saying that racism is not big no moreand my bad. Basicly i just wanted to make a point that racism is not dead...and never will.

I never said you called me white trash.?.?.? I'm not mad at all. I hear your point full on. I agree that racism is not dead. Ain't tryna front on you dawg. I was just makin the point that the comment about it happened because it was a black dude with a white girl was unfounded because it didn't mention either in the article. But racism is still alive in the people, the media and the government of this country. That's a fact. Until everyone is bi-racial there will always be things that distinguish us and allow us to discriminate on eachother based on a single characteristic.
 09-27-2006, 04:49 PM         #143
Drag90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If dude was white, he wouldnt have even been arrested
 11 years ago '04        #144
space
space
 Drag90 said:
If dude was white, he wouldnt have even been arrested
ya never know white dude with a white girl. It could happen.
 11 years ago '04        #145
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

I never said you called me white trash.?.?.? I'm not mad at all. I hear your point full on. I agree that racism is not dead. Ain't tryna front on you dawg. I was just makin the point that the comment about it happened because it was a black dude with a white girl was unfounded because it didn't mention either in the article. But racism is still alive in the people, the media and the government of this country. That's a fact. Until everyone is bi-racial there will always be things that distinguish us and allow us to discriminate on eachother based on a single characteristic.
Clam down as you see my post now i change it i misread it. But thats the only point i was making that racism still exist. But i got no E-beed with you becuase i feel that dumb and thats not going to build up my E-street cred.
 11 years ago '04        #146
space
space
 skillz231213 said:
Clam down as you see my post now i change it i misread it. But thats the only point i was making that racism still exist. But i got no E-beed with you becuase i feel that dumb and thats not going to build up my E-street cred.
't's all good. I ain't heated. I hear you.
 09-27-2006, 07:21 PM         #147
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some bullsh*t. when i was 17 i was fu*kin a 15 year old, and her parents knew. glad i never got in trouble...
 09-27-2006, 07:36 PM         #148
MixedNigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats pretty messed up...i think they can do whatever they want....wait....oh.....hmmmm...im lost...and yea i didnt read the article...peace
 09-27-2006, 07:41 PM         #149
MUERTE_8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
age dont matter..... is what is inside
 11 years ago '04        #150
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1153 1153
bhhbahabhbahaha

bi*ch is as.lut!!!!!!!!
 09-27-2006, 07:49 PM         #151
NoneyaB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
man you are an idiot

ur basicially saying that black people should still hold a grudge and hate all white people for what has happened in the past

but u the same mothafu*ka that will be running to a white cop if u was in trouble or have a white firman help u put the fire out if ur house was burning

and u hear cracker or white boy more then u hear nigg*r or black boy
It's real easy for a white person to say that blacks shouldn't hold a grudge against white people for what your ancestors did. Unfortunately, when black people look around today and see the inequality that resulted from all those years of racism, which prevented so many blacks from accumulating wealth, or attaining an education, it's kind of hard to say "Aw shucks, it's okay."

And people like you really annoy me when you try to act like white people aren't racist anymore. Gimme a break. Because you don't get pulled over for "fitting the description", because you don't get followed around stores by the security guards, you just live in your happy little utopia world where racism doesn't exist. Too bad for me and the rest of us black people, we don't have that privilege.

And I'm not really arguing about this specific case. I just know that I wouldn't be surprised if the girl was white and the guy was black, because in the real world, the justice system is not the same for all of us.
 11 years ago '04        #152
j55792 
space
space
$822 | Props total: 105 105
 11 years ago '05        #153
GaryIn'75 1 heat pts
space
space
$731 | Props total: 10 10
You know, one of the most difficult things to do in this country of ours is to try and tell a white person Racism still exists

WE ALL NEED TO KEEP HOPE ALIVE AND MAYBE ONEDAY WE'LL BE TREATED EQUALLY
 11 years ago '04        #154
atlmarcsmith 
space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
They were all African-American, the mothers' of all parties were interviewed on V103 about a year ago. They interviewed them again when that Trillville r*pe accusation happened.
 09-27-2006, 10:33 PM         #155
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me personally, i hate the race card because n*ggas be tryin to use it as a crutch. There are certain situations were the card can be played, but those situations are blatantly obvious. No where in the article was the race of the participates or victims mentioned, but someone wanted to pull the card. For what? It's so uncalled for. Stop playing the race card just because, it makes us look ignorant. We can't find a proper defense so we use the race card. The law is a funny one, but it's not like the law says anybody in this neighborhood can not mess with a 15 year old, or anyone in this income bracket can not mess with a 15 year old. The law doesn't target a race. The reason charges are being pressed is because that is someone's daughter and they ain't cool with her slobbing down the seniors at her highschool.
 09-27-2006, 11:30 PM         #156
ThaRealest11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, Im guilty too... thats some sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #157
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
Wow 17 and 15 .. the world's crazy.
 11 years ago '06        #158
dmoney80 
space
space
$1,416 | Props total: 12 12
damn 10 yrs fo some head..LOL..wtf is the world coming to ??
 09-28-2006, 02:06 AM         #159
Zuhaltern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paperstacker said:
post the source cause this is old its 16 now you can leave and you go to jail at 17
yup and its like that in most states.
 09-28-2006, 06:02 PM         #160
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Not as long as whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, arabs, etc. keep holding on to it like it's a fu*king life line.
more like not as long as we realize all the races by color, and not as humans....
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy