Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 09-27-2006, 07:14 AM         #121
v_nwankwo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, such hypocrites, how can this even be a case 17 and 15, both in high school. Does'nt make any sense whatsoever
 11 years ago '04        #122
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Bang 0n Em said:
shut up with that race bullsh*t

that excuse is getting old now

black person k!lls someone and gets arrested.....

its cuz im black!!!!!!

shut da fu*k up,cause thats not the case here
 11 years ago '04        #123
RedSpyda 
space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
damn... thats dumb... and i used to have a 2 yr rule (older/younger) so i guess i coulda went to jail if she was 15 and i was 16 then... all these old a.ss laws need to be changed
 11 years ago '05        #124
TheChampIsHere! 
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 123 123
word...

Myworld82 said:
sh*t, it's ridiculous though, he was still a minor himself...17 and 15, i see that sh*t everyday...it's called high school
 11 years ago '04        #125
wishkah 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 0 0
in ga 17yrs old is considered adult!
 09-27-2006, 10:36 AM         #126
seeyoubreezn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
I think that's the same story.
 09-27-2006, 11:09 AM         #127
PTL3rdpersonPGC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wishkah said:
in ga 17yrs old is considered adult!
With that being said-how can we be upset that they enforce the law(regardless of what race the person is and what type of agenda they have against black people(hypothetically speaking of course) the law is still being enforced. If anything the people of ga should rally to get the law changed rather than making a big deal out of it being enforced-the case can be overturned if they change the law correct?

Last edited by PTL3rdpersonPGC; 09-27-2006 at 11:10 AM..
 09-27-2006, 11:22 AM         #128
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, this some 2006 Emmit Till sh*t! Whoever thinks this is justice is out of their fu*king mind. Our laws suck and this poor kid is getting jerked by the system.

Last edited by mthoma; 09-27-2006 at 11:26 AM..
 09-27-2006, 11:42 AM         #129
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that's the case then I should have been locked up too. I was 17 and she was turning 16 in two weeks, so that's about a years difference, but when it happened she was 15, tha fu*k is this crap?
 11 years ago '06        #130
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
since when cant a 17 year old fu*k a 15 year old? thats some bullsh*t, they both minors. fu*kin law always tryin to fu*k with somebody
 09-27-2006, 01:22 PM         #131
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the point you guys are missing is why the law was created. Who do you think is more impressionable and likely to get preyed on in highschool? The 15 year old sop. or the 17 year old senior? Now let's flip it again, the 15 year old sopohmore or the 18 year old college freshman? Now granted, some girls remain dumb forever...it's more likely that if you a 17 year old dude, a 15 year old girl can't see you doing her any wrong. She got herself a senior so she gonna be the envy of all her classmates. She gonna be willing to do whateva u ask of her, just so that she can get some props from her girlfriends..while you on the other hand are high fiving your boys because u got another virgin under you belt. These laws weren't made to punish logical thinking people, but to protect those who can't make good decisions for themselves. Race isn't an issue at all. I don't think he should get 10 years for it cuz that is accessive. And since the girl ain't cryin r*pe, make that n*gga do some community service or somethin.
 11 years ago '04        #132
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9489 9489
 skillz231213 said:
I don't know if this story is has racism in it or not but it does get me mad that you think that it not much racism in the world no more. Than you say we play the "black card" motha fu*ka what we suppose to do just don't say nothing if racism happen to us. Get use to the "black card" as long as racism is in the world. Now some black people are racism but don't realize and some do use the "black card" in the wrong situations but racism is still here. just becuse your friends don't do racism don't mean all whites are the same. I think you should see the moive "crash" with ludacris in it. It shows that race still play a part in this world. thats why it won an award for best picture. To sum it up racism has got better but its more hidden now.

Like i said i don't know if this story has racism in it because it didn't say nothing about there color, but don't tell me that racism is gone or not bad no more.

This world is full of sin so if its wrong, than it will never leave (like racism)
You got me fu*ked up homeboy. The quote you used wasn't in regards to the race card. It was in regards to racism itself.

if you read my other post you'd see that ain't the case:

The point I was making is that it didn't say if she was white or black. You said I bet that she was white. That's different. That's what brought about the race issue. Furthermore I am fully aware that racism exists. I'll even agree with you that the laws in general are skewed. But you can't accuse other people of being racist when you are racist as well. As far as my life being white washed. As you stated in your argument the whole country is white washed. Media is, law is, government is. But that's not to say that the majority of people aren't empathetic to other citizens regardless of race.

And I wasn't the one who used the term race card. I did see the movie Crash, that sh*t was garbage. All it did was fulfill the stereotypes that are causing the problem. The part where luda was saying that they should be scared cuz they're black in an all white neighborhood and they weren't cuz they had gunz, then car jacked them fools. I would think you would be heated by that because all it's doing is stereotyping black men that way. I don't think that movie portrayed reality, but portrayed the stereotypes that aren't true for everyone but only a few individuals.
 09-27-2006, 01:41 PM         #133
thehoustongirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well im not a teenager anymore so it wouldn't matter lmao
 09-27-2006, 03:17 PM         #134
I-Moc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I did see the movie Crash, that sh*t was garbage. All it did was fulfill the stereotypes that are causing the problem.
Dag, I was agreeing with all your post up until this one. I mean it is your own opinion, but the point of the movie wasn't just to perpetuate stereotypes but to show you that it is still a reality for some people. Some still deal with racist cops, some still go around robbing people. And even though we know this exist it is never portrayed as an eye opener. It's one thing to hear about a racist cop on the news, its another thing to see them in movies. Movies are all about tapping into emotions, and that is exactly what Crash did.

And regardless of how much you pray and hope, people will always be judged by their cover. Whether its race, ideas, hobbies, neighborhood, whateva...you will always create an initial impression of someone. It's how our brains are wired, period.

Last edited by I-Moc; 09-27-2006 at 03:19 PM..
 09-27-2006, 03:19 PM         #135
DaPlaya641  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Exactly. I remember when I was a senior, all you had to do is say hi to a freshman or sophmore and they were READY to give it up. sh*t, my g/f at the time was a sophmore at the beginning of the year, cheerleader, and I know when we were together, n*ggaz in the same grade as me was waitin for us to break up. The law was made for people that are actually adults, not a 17 year old fu*kin a 15 year old. To paperstacker, if you really think that this sh*t doesn't go on everyday, you need a big a.ss reality check. Dudes lived to fu*k underclassmen when I was in high school. It wouldn't be high school if dudes wasn't.

ur right on point, props......when ur in highschool everybody in there is fair game....so basically 15 - 18 there's no problem.....ppl do it everyday
and i kno sumppl gon have a problem cuz i said 15 - 18....but imagine this...... if ur 17 and ur girl is 15 and then ur birthday rolls around and u turn 18, u aint gon stop havin s3x....dats stupid when u were 17 two days ago .....tha american justice system needs 2 grow up
 09-27-2006, 03:29 PM         #136
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
damn......I wonder if the 15 year old was white.....and if thats why they were thrown in jail.....same sh*t happen 3 years ago in georgia....17 year old had s3x with a 15 year old and got sentenced to 10 years in prison....but she was white, he was black, and the judge and jury were racist......the kid is not even 18 yet......with all the real molesters we have in this country who never face any criminal charges I find it ironic that they can find a way to implement this law when it comes to young black minors having s3xing with young white minors.....smh........CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Lol .. . And the race card is pulled .. . . You are professionally offended .. .
 11 years ago '04        #137
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9489 9489
 I-Moc said:
Dag, I was agreeing with all your post up until this one. I mean it is your own opinion, but the point of the movie wasn't just to perpetuate stereotypes but to show you that it is still a reality for some people. Some still deal with racist cops, some still go around robbing people. And even though we know this exist it is never portrayed as an eye opener. It's one thing to hear about a racist cop on the news, its another thing to see them in movies. Movies are all about tapping into emotions, and that is exactly what Crash did.

And regardless of how much you pray and hope, people will always be judged by their cover. Whether its race, ideas, hobbies, neighborhood, whateva...you will always create an initial impression of someone. It's how our brains are wired, period.
I hear what you're saying. And I guess people can take different meanings away from the same movie. But that part I mentioned about luda didn't seem to be bringing light to the situation. I saw it more as him ranting about racism and all this, but then perpetually fulfills the stereotype. The racist cop thing...yea I agree 100%. I think the movie brought the issue of racism to light. But it didn't seem to me like it was saying it's wrong. It was kinda like "ok here's racism...but see the stereotype is true...thus racism is justified". But that may be just me.

And for the initial impression comment....I'm right on point witcha on that one. That's why I said the only cure for racism is a world of mixed/bi-racial children.
 09-27-2006, 04:30 PM         #138
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of the laws in this country are so fu*ked up and just plain lack common sense.

Last edited by Fucker; 09-27-2006 at 04:31 PM..
 09-27-2006, 04:39 PM         #139
divine5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta know the law of the land
 11 years ago '04        #140
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You got me fu*ked up homeboy. The quote you used wasn't in regards to the race card. It was in regards to racism itself.

if you read my other post you'd see that ain't the case:

The point I was making is that it didn't say if she was white or black. You said I bet that she was white. That's different. That's what brought about the race issue. Furthermore I am fully aware that racism exists. I'll even agree with you that the laws in general are skewed. But you can't accuse other people of being racist when you are racist as well. As far as my life being white washed. As you stated in your argument the whole country is white washed. Media is, law is, government is. But that's not to say that the majority of people aren't empathetic to other citizens regardless of race.

And I wasn't the one who used the term race card. I did see the movie Crash, that sh*t was garbage. All it did was fulfill the stereotypes that are causing the problem. The part where luda was saying that they should be scared cuz they're black in an all white neighborhood and they weren't cuz they had gunz, then car jacked them fools. I would think you would be heated by that because all it's doing is stereotyping black men that way. I don't think that movie portrayed reality, but portrayed the stereotypes that aren't true for everyone but only a few individuals.

Ok first i why in the hell am i one the is showing racism. I went to a high school that was mostly hispanic and i went to a half black and white school and have many friends and many races, Ok, ok crash was a bad example to say i just wanted to see a moive that show that racism is still there. Now im a grow a.ss man and mature so i will say that i thought you were saying that racism is not big no more and my bad. Basicly i just wanted to make a point that racism is not dead...and never will.

Last edited by skillz231213; 09-27-2006 at 04:46 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago