Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
17 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
chrsdstryr 
space
space
space
$487 | Props total: 0 0
they need to revise that law because they were both teenagers, and IT WAS ONLY HEAD, THAT GIRL KNEW WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND WASNT COERCED!
 11 years ago '05        #102
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
this is all myspace's fault.

all these new child molestation charges and sh*t.
 09-26-2006, 07:13 PM         #103
saig0n  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racism still exists...i'm not black, but i hear the sh*t some people say about 'em everyday n vice versa, n they're all just feeding each other's stupidity...ppl, there are varying degrees of racism and the world is full of dumb fuks who aint even racist, dont flip out every time u meet a dumbass or ull just end up in jail for k!llin' one...

anyways, the ones who keep arguing in this thread are all quite ignorant and racist in their own dumb way...if a dumb poster keeps talkin sh*t to u n they still wont get the knowledge ur givin 'em then fuk 'em! u got ur own sh*t to deal with, correct?

georgia needs to lock up just about everybody from age 17-100 if they wanna lock up every 17 yr old kid who fuked a 15 yr old kid in highschool and/or simliar cases...this is the stupidest fukin sh*t i ever heard in my life...what if he was a day away from turning 17...let him go? anybody in high school can fuk another high school student pretty much, regardless of whether or not 17 years is the legal age of an adult...gimme a fukin break...no offense to anyone from georgia, but regardless of ur age/race, move the fuk outta there until dumb laws stop gettin passed...
 09-26-2006, 07:36 PM         #104
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 myword said:
this is plain retarded...only in america...
yea but we ain't the ones throwin bananas on the soccer field

racism is everywhere
 11 years ago '06        #105
daffysm 
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 2065 2065
so...if she did this in his sleep...he would still be in trouble....???? WTF
 09-26-2006, 07:40 PM         #106
FreshFlow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammit men this is some freaky sjit
 09-26-2006, 07:48 PM         #107
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
:applause: :applause: da race card is gettin old now
I hate that term "the race card"

people that use that term obviously don't understand

like you can just win any argument when you grab the race card out your hat when you go to scratch your head

these issues still exist

people that say wine about the "race card" are just mad, don't be mad at us, we're the victim

*waits for somebody to say 'stop playing the victim'*

racist people GAVE US "the race card"
 09-26-2006, 08:11 PM         #108
RAFIQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-26-2006, 08:18 PM         #109
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
yeah god forbid some black peopel for not liking some white people......I mean the horror and unfairness in it all.Just to hate without merit or reason huh?..........get a clue

every race has racists, but most of the time if somebody calls a black person racist, can you really blame someone for having that 'me against the world' attitude towards white people? its smart, when you go on precedent

but yea black people can be racist too
 09-26-2006, 08:31 PM         #110
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
are you an idiot? they are both youngins

dude should not be gettin in trouble he aint do nothing wrong
well I know in some areas, its illegal to have s3x period until you are 18, so that would make it illegal either way, but its not something that's heavily enforced, you see some kids under a blanket in the park, you usually just tell them to go home, and let them off with a warning
 11 years ago '04        #111
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Not as long as whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, arabs, etc. keep holding on to it like it's a fu*king life line.
I don't know if this story is has racism in it or not but it does get me mad that you think that it not much racism in the world no more. Than you say we play the "black card" motha fu*ka what we suppose to do just don't say nothing if racism happen to us. Get use to the "black card" as long as racism is in the world. Now some black people are racism but don't realize and some do use the "black card" in the wrong situations but racism is still here. just becuse your friends don't do racism don't mean all whites are the same. I think you should see the moive "crash" with ludacris in it. It shows that race still play a part in this world. thats why it won an award for best picture. To sum it up racism has got better but its more hidden now.

Like i said i don't know if this story has racism in it because it didn't say nothing about there color, but don't tell me that racism is gone or not bad no more.

This world is full of sin so if its wrong, than it will never leave (like racism)

Last edited by skillz231213; 09-26-2006 at 08:35 PM..
 09-26-2006, 08:33 PM         #112
MaesTwceThnThou  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dhodges said:
Now there biggest problem was videotaping it. They probably showed it to everyone that is what got them.
"the streets ain't safe cause they ain't knowin the code" - Common

why do people think don't snitch excludes snitchin on yoself? leave no evidence
 11 years ago '05        #113
rgoins002 1 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 15 15
Yeah. The law is wack. These rules should be applied to teens under 18. Teenagers be exploring and doin sh*t in high school. And I doubt the dudes forced the girls to do something. Both parties agreed to everything probably. All charges should be dropped and a warning should be given only.
 11 years ago '05        #114
rgoins002 1 heat pts
space
space
$824 | Props total: 15 15
The rules shouldn't be applied to teens. I messed up in a prior response.
 11 years ago '04        #115
deux_visage 3 heat pts
space
space
$325 | Props total: 3 3
Thats pure bullsh*t.....where im from in the caribbean age of consent is 16 (well at least on my island)...so a 16 year old gurl can legally fu*k a 38 year old n*gga and there would be no problems......if he r*peS her then his a.ss should b in jail...point blank period...but for some head....c'mon the videotape shows willingness 2 suck a c*ck.....dude shood be let go free.....

2 years difference aint sh*t....cuz wen she 18 he gone be 20....dats perfectly normal behaviour.....women mature quicker than men (physically) she cood be loookin like 19 while n*gga still look 16...... no harm in dat age difference......... fucc that law.....

alot of laws need 2 be changed all over the states....
eg. in florida : A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing

pure fu*king bullsh*t.....and if a lawman wants he can enforce it cuz its in the books.....old a.ss laws.....
 11 years ago '06        #116
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
dont drop the soap n*gga
 09-26-2006, 10:24 PM         #117
SeFu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cot damn! when i was 17....
 09-26-2006, 10:26 PM         #118
MUERTE_8  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN if she wants to ................ Im not going to stop her ...........
 09-27-2006, 01:35 AM         #119
THA-CO-REBEL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 one hundred said:
I don't think its right that 35+ can have s3x with 18 yr olds but 17 yr olds get in trouble for having oral s3x with 15 yr olds. If thats the case I 95% of us should be in jail. But come on its highschool. Somebody at the DA's office just wants a promotion.

Ya dig, that's a damn shame
 09-27-2006, 05:31 AM         #120
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 micchecka said:
you're a dumb fu*king racist ape. somebody should have shot your mother while she was lighting up.

now did my remark really deserve my mother being shot? Mic lets not do this......your an idiot and everybody knows it. So instead of really turning the thread into 1 white racist against everybody else........save yourself some time and go jack off to your gay pr0n videos or some sh*t.....anything to keep you from starting another one of your ignorant tyrants of white injustice.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
114 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy