Sep 26 - 17 YR OLD CHARGED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION FOR GETTING ORAL SEX FROM 15 YR OLD

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should this law be revised?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #81
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 56 56
 DJ Maximum said:

dont mess with the youngings i wonder how ppl found out

some ppl needs to keep it 2 themselves these days
Because they video taped the whole thing while they were doing it, this is old this happen sometime last year. But, if the girl was 16 at the time he would have been straight, because thats the legal age of Consensual s3x

Last edited by stay alert; 09-26-2006 at 04:10 PM..
 09-26-2006, 03:57 PM         #82
thehoustongirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he stupid for havin that tape DUH
 09-26-2006, 03:57 PM         #83
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
we applaud him cuz he didnt go at ppl sounding really angry and ignorant...if u just chilled out ppl wouldnt have gettin at you cuz.

got at me? n*gga this aint the streets.....I got thick skin people have thier own opinions....acting like I got punished or some sh*t..get a grip
 09-26-2006, 04:01 PM         #84
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R_U_Serious said:

are you stupid? really though i must agree yet again with ItAlY2BkLyN , you are a dumb mother fu*ker

It don't make no sense for you to pray for your life
I got my n*ggas in the crib, you oughta pray for your wife

thats your sig......lol.....let me hold up a mirror for you
 11 years ago '04        #85
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
 Bang 0n Em said:
shut up with that race bullsh*t

that excuse is getting old now

black person k!lls someone and gets arrested.....

its cuz im black!!!!!!
:finger: :finger:

its not unfair that a black man gets arrested for k!lling someone.

what's unfair is the trail and the sentence that follows.

YOUR OBVIOUSLY NOT BLACK SO STFU.
 11 years ago '05        #86
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,081 | Props total: 4218 4218
damn...thats filthy
 11 years ago '04        #87
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 Myworld82 said:
sh*t, it's ridiculous though, he was still a minor himself...17 and 15, i see that sh*t everyday...it's called high school
hell yeah. i mean when i was a junior and senior in h.s. please believe these fresh tenders were gettin it. and if shes willing to give oral at 15, maybe we should look at the parents instead of the 17 year old with a p*nis.

well obviously race plays a role, if the girl was black there wouldnt even be an issue. look at r.kelly he still might get off, now imagine if that girl had been white in that video? his career would have been over...and dont tell me it wouldnt have been.

and to those that say f*ck America? please thats why im sure half your family is here or wants to come here. its not perfect but you dont see millions tryin to get into England...watch out for the buses they tend to be explosive out in dreary England.
 09-26-2006, 04:12 PM         #88
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 darealness818 said:
LOL look at u you sound like a fruitcake....you keep sayin your intellegent but you jus provin every1 you an ignorant fool...get outta here n go cry in ur lil room

okay....do I really have to prove my point further...or just let you keep typing? hey genuis there is only 2 e's in Intelligent

Last edited by Dos-effect; 09-26-2006 at 04:14 PM..
 09-26-2006, 04:15 PM         #89
CmoreCake  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:

its cuz im black!!!!!!
they'll never undastand
 09-26-2006, 04:26 PM         #90
mthoma  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:

its cuz im black!!!!!!

its old but it still exists so shut teh fu*k up
 11 years ago '04        #91
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 BayBuryYa said:
if the girl was black there wouldnt even be an issue.
The chick was black
 09-26-2006, 04:47 PM         #92
e-360  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=PHANTOM TWIN]Genarlow Wilson sits in a Georgia prison waiting to hear whether the state Supreme Court will grant him a new trial on charges of aggravated child molestation, stemming from a legal technicality that could result in 10 years behind bars.

Wilson’s world as an honor student, homecoming king and star athlete at Douglas County High School in Douglasville, Georgia, quickly unraveled after a wild New Year’s Eve party in 2004 at a local hotel involving more than a dozen teenagers. Wilson and four other young men admitted to detectives that they had had s3x with one teenaged girl and that another had performed oral s3x on them. There was a videotape of the party scene.

The five suspects, all 17 years old at the time, were arrested and booked on a number of charges, including r*pe, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, aggravated sodomy and aggravated child molestation. The last charge was the most serious of all.

Under Georgia law at the time, s3x, including oral s3x, with anyone under the age of 16 could be classified as aggravated child molestation, even if it occurred between two teenagers fewer than three years apart. In fact, the penalty was more severe for a person found guilty of engaging in oral s3x with a minor than for having intercourse, which was classified as misdemeanor statutory r*pe. The girl who performed oral s3x at the party was 15.

Wilson’s peers signed documents pleading to lesser charges in exchange for shorter sentences; however, all would be registered s3x offenders forever under the plea agreement. Wilson and his family decided to take their chances on going to trial.

Wilson was acquitted of the r*pe charge, but was convicted in February 2005 of aggravated child molestation, which carried a mandatory sentence of 10 years in prison.

“When the laws were passed, they were for adult s3xual predators,” said B.J. Bernstein, who became Wilson’s lawyer after the trial. “They weren’t intended for teenaged s3x.”

Read the whole article at:
[/QUOT
i think the law makers have to think twice before adopting new laws and know the difference between r*pe and having s3x with consentment.
 09-26-2006, 05:00 PM         #93
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha when i was 16 i fu*ked this 14 year old chick, i dont see whats the big deal
 09-26-2006, 05:03 PM         #94
Mr.X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn u cant even get some pus*y with out somebody fu*king with u
 09-26-2006, 05:08 PM         #95
TX_Country_Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bang 0n Em said:
black people are just as racist if not more
Black people have virtually no power to oppress another race. I'm not advocating the race card or anything like that. Just stating a fact.

I know out here our old heads always tell us not to mess with white girls cuz it'll get us locked up...
 11 years ago '04        #96
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
 BayBuryYa said:
hell yeah. i mean when i was a junior and senior in h.s. please believe these fresh tenders were gettin it. and if shes willing to give oral at 15, maybe we should look at the parents instead of the 17 year old with a p*nis.
Exactly. I remember when I was a senior, all you had to do is say hi to a freshman or sophmore and they were READY to give it up. sh*t, my g/f at the time was a sophmore at the beginning of the year, cheerleader, and I know when we were together, n*ggaz in the same grade as me was waitin for us to break up. The law was made for people that are actually adults, not a 17 year old fu*kin a 15 year old. To paperstacker, if you really think that this sh*t doesn't go on everyday, you need a big a.ss reality check. Dudes lived to fu*k underclassmen when I was in high school. It wouldn't be high school if dudes wasn't.
 09-26-2006, 05:21 PM         #97
ReFtheMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAMM THAT fu*kIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #98
TAS1971 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 2 2
 darealness818 said:
:applause: :applause: da race card is gettin old now
racsim will never die
 11 years ago '04        #99
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 TAS1971 said:
racsim will never die
Not as long as whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, arabs, etc. keep holding on to it like it's a fu*king life line.
 11 years ago '04        #100
Shadow-Pat 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
i kno in massachusetts 17 is considered adult for criminal charges.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago